Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P}) Empty Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P})

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:37 pm
Primrose had climbed a tree and sat down to read a book. It was a quiet morning and she decided to try to behave for the day. Her long dark hair was brushed and pulled the the side as she wore her favorite pair of blue jeans and her favorite shirt, with her black denim jacket with the Uchiha symbol on the back. She enjoyed sitting in the trees because they were out of the way and quiet.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 420

Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P}) Empty Re: Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P})

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:19 pm
The day today was a cold one, powerful breezes rocked trees around and blew leaves off of them as wind pushed through the forest of Konohagakure. Mizuni had traveled here on a trip to join the Chuunin Exams and be promoted, having traveled by himself with none other than the body he controlled, the Deva Path. The forest was remotely silent now, other than the wind that blew through the tree branches and leaves, sometimes pushing a vortex of leaves here and there. Both Mizuni's and the Deva Path's hood were up, covering most the entire upper half of their face, even further concealing their faces due to the fact that they both also wore nearly identical masks, hard oak wood with metal framing and one eye hole, the one on Mizuni's over his right eye, and the hole on Deva Path's over his left eye. They both continuously scanned the area all around, looking out for chakra signatures that could belong to hostile forms. Then Mizuni had noticed one, upon the branch of a tree not too far away, the trunk of the tree being not more than about three meters from Mizuni total. Mizuni formed chakra in an ovular shape directly in front of him, tearing an opening in the space-time continuum and another one on the surface of the trunk of the tree on an area located behind the position of the girl. Mizuni stepped into the portal and warped instantly behind the girl, bringing his head around and to the side of the girl's own face while the Deva Path ran over a few meters to the side of the tree to get clear view of Mizuni who had now reformed behind the girl. Mizuni spoke, in a juvenile pitch of tone yet a hint of a very calm and focused mood in the voice. "It's dangerous for girls to wander alone in the forest, isn't it?" he said in an almost whisper directly next to the right side of the girl's face.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P}) Empty Re: Mizunis Flashback (No Kill/Primrose & Mizuni{P})

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm
Primrose was startled then regained her composure. "I am fine I am sure." Primrose said looking at the figure. She looked at the young man in the mask. "I can protect myself if need be." She said still looking at him. "How did you get up here anyway?" She questioned looking down, then back up at him. "I didnt hear you walk up here." She said looking for a way to get down.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:44 pm
Mizuni listened and took note of the older girl's features, her body shape, tone of voice, and so on. All was registered in Mizuni's mind. He listened and then raised a thin, black gloved finger to press against the lower part and middle of his mask, as if making the gesture most would to there lips or where Mizuni's lips would be to imply silence. "A magician never reveals his secrets, wouldn't you agree? Now, what would your name be?" Mizuni replied, still a tone bordering on the quiet side and very calm, the amount of volume put in equal throughout his whole dialogue. He raised a hand up to hip level and outstretched it, wanting a handshake. "Mine is Mizuni, nice to meet you," he would say.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:52 pm
"Primrose Uchiha, but I am called Prim or Primmy." Prim smiled at Mizuni "Its Nice to meet you to, what brings you to konoha?" Primmy asked shaking his hand. She continued looking for a way down. She would feel more at ease on the ground than in the tree when speaking to company. "Lets get down from here and take a walk." Primmy suggested to him. "Why do you wear a mask?" She asked making casual conversation with Mizuni, who she thought appeared to be nice.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:12 pm
"I'm here taking the Chuunin Exams so I can get promoted," Mizuni answered to the girl's first question. That was the truth, he had arrived in the land of Konohagakure to go and take the Chuunin Exams, to better serve his personal purposes with a test of his skill. He observed the girl looking around the area, apparently looking for a way down. Primrose then suggested they go back to the ground, and Mizuni nodded, having his Deva Path slide backwards into a patch of bushes without a noise, and he hid, still having a clear line of sight of Mizuni though. Mizuni listened to the second question, and thought deeply about it. She had asked him why he wore a mask. The question was quite a complicated one, as most had never even seen Mizuni's real face. Only extremely rarely did Mizuni ever remove his mask. And so he simply hid the true answer with a strange answer. "Same reason we all wear masks, to hide the more deep and complex intentions or thoughts within, to preserve secrets that should not be pried at, wouldn't you say?" he said, putting an emphasis on secrets that should not be pried at and casting an invisible, cold look out of his mask at the girl, even though the only eye that was exposed in this case was covered by his hood, completely obscuring his eyes and hiding them away from the view of others.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:23 pm
As soon as they got down from the tree Prim turned back to him. "You are right about hiding secrets. We all have them." She smiled at him. "How do you see out of that mask anyway Mizuni?" Prim questioned as they walked together back towards the village. "care to join me on a walk around Konoha?" Prim asked Mizuni smiling at her new friend.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:33 pm
"You see, I have an eye hole in my mask that let's me see out of it, and I have good vision so I can see the world around me even through the mask," Mizuni replied, still keeping his seemingly monotone sound in voice and staying calm. "You've asked a lot about me, Primrose, but they all say that curiosity killed the cat, and I've revealed quite a bit, so how about you?" Mizuni asked in a louder volume yet still at now a regular "inside voice", cocking his head to the right and turning his face towards the girl as he leaped down from the tree and implied that he would join her on a walk.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:38 pm
"Ask me anything and I will give you an answer. We covered the basics, I am a female, and my name is Primrose Uchiha."Primmy smiled at Mizuni. "Anything at all Mizuni you want to specifically know?" she asked looking at him again. She makes friends in weird ways, but at least this one seemed kind of nice. "I cant say my life is that exciting, I am your average seventeen year old, I go to school. I like to travel." She giggled realizing that she was rambling some stupid stuff.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:42 pm
Mizuni listened to Primrose's reply carefully, and replied himself. "Well, to start, you're an Uchiha, holders of the legendary Sharingan, isn't that exciting enough?" he asked, turning his head back to a regular position and walking beside Prim, making sure his Deva Path followed and kept a good line of sight on them and the entire area around them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum