Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Reformed Team 7 Meeting Empty Reformed Team 7 Meeting

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 am
Haru Zye, fresh back from not only training his Decaforce sword but also saving his nephew Meizu Zye, stood on the balcony of a large building not far from the Academy and also not far from the Hokage Chambers. This place was where he had chosen to group together and meet with his new team that'd he would be leading for a while. It was rare for an ANBU to take charge of a team, being forced to hide his status of ANBU and act as a Jounin team leader. This team was not going to be some simple and ordinary team, as he was already told that he would be in charge of four maybe even five different shinobi depending on who was assigned to the team. There were a few issues to take care of before doing much with his new team, obviously the first thing aside from telling them that he was their new leader was of course explaining them that the old leader of Team 7 had died. He had a few files on each current member of Team 7, but he had not bothered reading them yet, he wanted to get a better first impression of the team members by meeting them in person before he read about them. For now all he could do is wait for the team members to show up at the area, having already told ANBU guards to let them in the building and lead them to the balcony on the top floor.

[Meh, little short, got a little writer's block atm.]
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Reformed Team 7 Meeting Empty Re: Reformed Team 7 Meeting

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:12 am
The sun shone brightly through the azure sky, the air warm and the humidity high in the bustling village of Konhagakure. A tiny female with fiery red hair and sky blue eyes named Sachiko was dashing toward the Hokage's tower at top speed due to their team leader calling an important meeting. To say the young girl was curious about the meeting would be the understatement of the year. Fortunately, she managed to get a sufficient amount of sleep the night before, therefor waking up early and getting the message to gather inside the tower and sate her childishly untameable appetite for information. As she entered through the doors, the young red head met the sight of a familiar looking man wearing a standard Jounin uniform... where had she seen him again? Oh well, she could just go ahead and ask him later after she finished the meeting with her teamates

"Hiya there, Mr. Jounin guy, t's really nice to see you again!" the young girl said kindly, grinning before asking curiously, "Why are you here? Are you a new member of team 7?"
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 am
A few leaf shinobi guards Navi had never seen before let him through the door. He was told to walk up the stairs and gather for the team meeting on the balcony. Apparently some special Jounin would be their new leader. Navi walked up the steps with his hands in his pockets. He had a katana and a ninjato both sheathed on his back and a few more ninja tools in the pouches on his thigh and chest. When he stepped out onto the balcony a large gust blew through his crimson hair. Navi noticed Sachiko was already standing there next to the new team leader. He nodded at her and took his place, leaning against a wall silently and waiting for his teammates arrival. Navi's gaze rested on their new sensei. This wasn't any ordinary Jounin, Navi could tell by looking at him that he was definitely a powerful shinobi. In a few more moments the rest of his team would show up. Navi sighed, dug his hands into his pockets, and waited.
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 am
Asukari stood outside the building. What building? The building he was told to go to to meet the new sensei of team 7, he knew the reason already. His cousin Raito had told him, the old sensei Laruko was dead. He headed up the stairs, his brown hair bouncing up and down as he hopped from step to step. He reached the top in a matter of minutes due to extreme laziness. All of what was left of his happiness flowed away when he saw who had arrived. Navi. He decided that he wasn't in the mood for talking to him and stayed where he was, leaning on the railing of the stairs. The only person who seemed to be smiling in the area was Sachiko, but what can he say, she could be more cheerful than himself on his brightest day. A smooth breeze whisked through the area. The last one to arrive would be Claire.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:54 am
Ayumi woke up early that morning and smiled. She equipped her weapons and tied her headband tightly around her head. She went out of her house and walked towards a building not far away from the Academy and the Hokage Chambers. In front of the building were some guards. She took a deep breath and pulled her headband tightly. The guard let her in through the door. She walked up the stairs and checked her weapons. After she was sure that she had everything, she stepped out onto the balcony and touched her black bluish hair. "Good Morning!" she said cheerfully, smiling. She saw that Sachiko was already there, standing next to the Jounin. She looked around and saw Navi leaning against the wall. Then she saw Asukari. Ayumi stood still, shifted her weight to her left foot and put her left arm on her waist. She looked at the sensei and waited.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:38 pm
He leaned backwards against the surface of the rails surrounding the large balcony that they were on. In the area he had set up some chairs and table, figuring that constantly standing was exactly comfortable. As the members of the team arrived at the balcony, he took notice of each. Sachiko was the first that had arrived, and Haru recognized her as one of the students that he had given the Genin Exam to not long ago. “Hey there.” He said calmly, “I’ll answer that when everyone is here.” He answered to the question about him being a new member of the team.

After that Navi who he didn’t know and the only thing he knew was the boy’s name, but that was the purpose of the meeting, he’d learn more about each of them. He gave a slight nod towards Navi as a way of acknowledging him. After that Asukari arrived not very long after Navi was there, he noticed that the boy seemed to have a upset vibe going on, perhaps he already knew about Laruko. Finally, Ayumi arrived at the area right after Asukari had, and it seemed that Ayumi was in about the same type of mood as Sachiko. He gave a small laugh under his breath; two members that seemed have a positive mood and two that seemed to be rather indifferent. He was going to have to get prepared for dealing with team dynamics, he had to find a find to relate to the team he was about to lead and make sure that they could all work together effectively.

Giving a small sigh, he looked at each of them. “You can all take a seat in one of the chairs, or you can stay where you are, whichever you prefer. I do have some important things to tell you.” He started explaining the situation that they were all in. “I know there’s a chance some of you might have found out already, but first of all I’m here to officially inform you that Laruko Uchiha has died.” He stated the most important thing that he needed to tell them and paused for a moment to allow them to let those words sink in. “He died from sudden cardiac arrest. There was nothing that could be done to prevent it; the medical ninja did everything but were unsuccessful. In order to continue the team, I have been assigned to be your new team leader.” Another sigh escaped past his lips. He wasn’t sure how the young shinobi would react to the sad news, but this was the life of a shinobi, it was not an easy life and was filled with hardships.

“You can ask me anything that you want to, I know this is all pretty sudden, but you all have to be strong for Laruko and prove yourselves to be strong shinobi.” He added in the last part to help motivate the shinobi to deal with their old sensei’s death with some more ease. For now, he let them soak in the information and ask if anything if they had any questions to ask for which he was ready to ask anything that they might end up asking.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:56 pm
"Hiya Ayumi! Good morning to you to~!" Sachiko said cheerily, smiling kindly before hearing the familiar jounin from the Genin Exams speak, leaning backward on the railing as he did so.

It looks like everyone is here... I wonder what this meeting is for? Why wouldn't Laruko sensei be the one to call the meeting? Is he hurt? the girl questioned worriedly, before the man began to speak.

"You can all take a seat in one of the chairs, or you can stay where you are, whichever you prefer. I do have some important things to tell you.” He started explaining, causing Sachiko to plop down into the uncomfortable seats of the Hokage's office, listening to the man intently so he could answer her questions like: What important things?.

“I know there’s a chance some of you might have found out already, but first of all I’m here to officially inform you that Laruko Uchiha has died.”

At these words, Sachiko's breathing hitched and her eyes widened in horror. What? Laruko- taichou died? How? When? Why? Where? He... he couldn't be dead! She may not have known him well, but he was a person and her sensei, he didn't deserve to die!

“He died from sudden cardiac arrest. There was nothing that could be done to prevent it; the medical ninja did everything but were unsuccessful. In order to continue the team, I have been assigned to be your new team leader.” the man continued his explanation, seemingly unaffected by just reporting the news of a death. Sachiko's sky- blue eyes watered slightly before she furiously wiped her tears away. She was a ninja; ninja's didn't cry! But still....!

“You can ask me anything that you want to, I know this is all pretty sudden, but you all have to be strong for Laruko and prove yourselves to be strong shinobi.” the man finished, causing Sachiko's face to turn solemn in sadness, having a respectful minute of silence for their sensei and leader.

Last edited by Sachiko on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:28 pm
“He died from sudden cardiac arrest. There was nothing that could be done to prevent it; the medical ninja did everything but were unsuccessful. In order to continue the team, I have been assigned to be your new team leader.”

Navi didn't even blink, he continued to rest his gaze on the man. He hadn't known Laruko at all, and Navi was more then familiar with death. The only thing sad about it was that there was one less Jounin to protect the Hidden Leaf. On top of that, cardiac arrest is hardly a death worth of a shinobi. Even then, the death of the former leader didn't faze him.

Navi saw that his apprentice, Sachiko was a little shaken up by the fact, but he was sure she would get over it quickly. Death is a common occurrence for shinobi, and Navi had already learned how to walk that line.

Instead Navi was more concerned about the layout and structure that Team 7 had taken. Navi was one of two Chuunin on this team, which meant that they were bound to go on some very dangerous missions. When you get two Genin, two Chuunin and a special Jounin on a team together it's clear the main goal isn't charity work. Lord Hokage must have had something in mind putting the five of them together.

Navi stayed quiet as he waited for the moment of silence to pass, and listened for the next thing the team leader was going to say.
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 am
“I know there’s a chance some of you might have found out already, but first of all I’m here to officially inform you that Laruko Uchiha has died.”
Asukari continued his gaze downwards, this information wasn't new to his ears. Laruko had been the first to invite him into team 7 before it was reassigned and now he was dead.
"Laruko....he was one of the only ones to recognise my ability as a Yamaki." said Asukari solemnly. Sachiko, the youngest in the team, was a little shaken by the fact. He turned to her and said," the twenty-fifth rule of the shinobi conduct: No matter what happens a shinobi must never show their true emotions. The mission is the first priority, carry that in your heart and never shed a tear. I was told this when my clan was wiped out, I know it's hard because we shinobi are human, say what we will, do what we will. We are just people after all with feelings all too-human."
Asukari walked over to the chair and sat down. This team has been shuffled and swapped for the last two days, it wouldn't have surprised him if they started going on S-rank missions....
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:33 am
"Hiya Ayumi! Good morning to you to~!" Sachiko said. "Hey Sachiko." Ayumi said smiling at her. “You can all take a seat in one of the chairs, or you can stay where you are, whichever you prefer. I do have some important things to tell you.” the sensei started. Ayumi looked at one of the chairs. Nah...maybe later Sachiko plopped down into one of the seats. Ayumi looked at the Jounin and waited for him to continue whatever he wanted to tell all of them. “I know there’s a chance some of you might have found out already, but first of all I’m here to officially inform you that Laruko Uchiha has died.” Ayumi stared at the floor, her eyes wide. “He died from sudden cardiac arrest. There was nothing that could be done to prevent it; the medical ninja did everything but were unsuccessful. In order to continue the team, I have been assigned to be your new team leader.” Ayumi looked up and stared at the Jounin, not blinking. She wasn't particularly close to Laruko. She didn't know anything about him except that he was her sensei. She kept a neutral expression and looked at the sensei. “You can ask me anything that you want to, I know this is all pretty sudden, but you all have to be strong for Laruko and prove yourselves to be strong shinobi.” the Jounin continued. "The twenty-fifth rule of the shinobi conduct: No matter what happens a shinobi must never show their true emotions. The mission is the first priority, carry that in your heart and never shed a tear. I was told this when my clan was wiped out, I know it's hard because we shinobi are human, say what we will, do what we will. We are just people after all with feelings all too-human." Asukari said and sat down on one of the chairs. Ayumi dragged herself to one of the chairs and sat down, letting all of the new information sink in.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum