Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Reformed Team 7 Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Reformed Team 7 Meeting

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:27 pm
He waited and watched at the reactions that the team members had, Sachiko seemed to be affected rather badly from the news but was still holding herself together. What made him more proud of the team was in the fact that Asukari stepped up and spoke wise words in an attempt to console Sachiko, while Navi and Ayumi seemed to handle the information without much of a reaction at all. Clearly he had been assigned to lead quite a team; although the reactions to the new varied he felt that all of the young shinobi were handling it better than most people would have. He remained quiet for a moment, figuring out a way to move the topic along without seeming too cold about the issue. He felt bad for Laruko, he that was a fellow Konohagakure no Sato shinobi and would be missed by many in the village. For Laruko’s sake and for the sake of these young shinobi he was leading, he needed to be a strong sensei for them and train them to handle the struggles and hardships that are present in the shinobi world.

“I have a feeling that the four of you will make your old sensei proud. Do your best to try and put the pain of the loss behind you, but never forget about Laruko, keep his memory alive.” He said in a way of ending the discussion about Laruko’s death. It would be something that all four of the young shinobi would have to learn to get past on their own. He looked out at the village for a moment, before gazing back at the shinobi that he was going to have to lead. “When you look at this village and everyone in it, what is the first thing that comes to mind?” he asked all of them. He wanted to start the process of understanding what types of personalities he was dealing with ad to see how each shinobi thought of the world. Knowing what he was going to have to deal with would help him handle issues that might arise on missions and during training.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:59 pm
Asukari turned to a shaken Sachiko and said calmly,"The twenty-fifth rule of the shinobi conduct: No matter what happens a shinobi must never show their true emotions. The mission is the first priority, carry that in your heart and never shed a tear. I was told this when my clan was wiped out, I know it's hard because we shinobi are human, say what we will, do what we will. We are just people after all with feelings all too-human."

The young girl listened to these words intently and took them to heart before and smiling gratefully at the Yamaki. He was attempting to comfort her the her, and she understood the hidden meaning behind his words: It's ok to feel sad as we're not able to control our emotions on certain aspects of our lives. While she did feel sad about the death of Laruko- taichou, she would continue to move on with her life... for the village and the ones she loved.

Sachiko then blushed and grinned proudly at the praise of her sensei, before he asked a question that caused the young genin to think for a moment: when you look at the village and everyone in it, what is the first thing that comes to mind?

After several seconds of silence, Sachiko replied, a determined fire in her sky blue eyes, "When I see the village and everyone it it, I think of this place as my home and family. I would defend them both with my life and spirit."
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:23 pm
"When I see the village and everyone it it, I think of this place as my home and family. I would defend them both with my life and spirit." Navi smiled to himself as he listened to Sachiko's response. He expected nothing less from her, after mentoring Sachiko for awhile Navi was very familiar with her spirit.

When they turned his attention to him Navi looked up at the sky and sighed gently. "First thing that comes to mind huh?" Navi started. "The beauty of our vulnerable little village is breathtaking, but the lives lost to defend it is even more astounding." Navi bit his bottom lip gently before continuing. "Whenever I look upon this place, I realize that generations of leaf shinobi have protected this place from unimaginable disaster ... and remember that the reason I exist as a ninja is to protect this place and everyone in it by any means necessary, just like our predecessors."

Navi's gaze was intense and his calm demeanor turned very serious for a few moments. Then he took a deep breath, went back to leaning against the wall and continued watching the clouds.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:31 pm
[Asukari messaged me awhile ago and told me he wouldn't have internet for the rest of the week and probably can't get on until the weekend. If its okay with the rest of you, I think we should move to Claire's turn. (basically Asukari remained silent)]
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 pm
(Oh, ok, Navi. May I please say, I'm fine with it. Please pardon me, Claire and Haru, but are you ok with it as well?)
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:38 pm
[Yeah I'm cool with it. I'll be nice and take his silence as a good thing. I'll handle that part in my post. So yeah Claire's turn is next]
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:23 am
[I'm cool with it too and I don't think I'm gonna have Internet that often since school is starting soon and my mom said I gotta concentrate on my studies or whatever at school cuz I can't flunk anything next year or something is gonna happen with my grades or whatever. I don't know]

“I have a feeling that the four of you will make your old sensei proud. Do your best to try and put the pain of the loss behind you, but never forget about Laruko, keep his memory alive.” the Jounin said. Ayumi looked at him. He was looking at the village before he turned and looked at all of them in the room. “When you look at this village and everyone in it, what is the first thing that comes to mind?” he asked all of them. "When I see the village and everyone it it, I think of this place as my home and family. I would defend them both with my life and spirit." Sachiko said. Ayumi looked at her and smiled. "First thing that comes to mind huh?" Navi said. Ayumi turned and looked at him. "The beauty of our vulnerable little village is breathtaking, but the lives lost to defend it is even more astounding." Navi bit his bottom lip gently before continuing. "Whenever I look upon this place, I realize that generations of leaf shinobi have protected this place from unimaginable disaster ... and remember that the reason I exist as a ninja is to protect this place and everyone in it by any means necessary, just like our predecessors." 

Ayumi looked into space and said, "When I see the village and everyone in it, I think that this is the place where I truly belong...that it's my home and I think everyone here is my family." She paused for a minute before continuing. "I think how the villagers would sacrifice themselves to save the village and also how beautiful this village is. How everyone here is warmhearted and friendly" she said and smiled.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:39 pm
He listened closely as each of the young shinobi seemed to take the question seriously and actually put some thought into their answers. They all seemed to acknowledge how they viewed Konohagakure no Sato as their home and spoke of defending it with their lives, also mentioning how other shinobi before them had already tried to protect the village and some even had given up their lives for that cause.

He paused for a moment, looking back out to the village. "Very good answers. When I see this village, I feel good about being here. Inside this village, there are families, siblings having fun together, couples falling in love, best friends hanging out, and parents teaching their kids the values of life. Yet, despite that, there still exists shinobi who would love nothing more than to destory that beauty and peace. Shinobi who would go and make parents outlive their children, rip siblings apart, kill newly discovered love, and destroy this village without a second thought. Those are the type of shinobi that make me sick to my stomach, and they are the reason I am a shinobi and the reason you guys have a chance to become shinobi. It is our purpose as shinobi of Konohagakure no Sato to deal with those foul and malicious shinobi." he said providing his own little insight on the situation at hand.

"Now that we've got that settled." he said, having mainly used that as a way to change topics in the first place. "How about you guys tell me a little bit about yourselves? Three things that truly dictate how you live the way that you live." he asked, figuring that this would tell him for sure what kind of shinobi he was dealing with.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 pm
"First thing that comes to mind huh?" Navi said. Sachiko listened in anticipation for her sensei/ teamates answer, wondering what it could possibly be.

"The beauty of our vulnerable little village is breathtaking, but the lives lost to defend it is even more astounding." Navi bit his bottom lip gently before continuing. "Whenever I look upon this place, I realize that generations of leaf shinobi have protected this place from unimaginable disaster ... and remember that the reason I exist as a ninja is to protect this place and everyone in it by any means necessary, just like our predecessors."

This response caused Sachiko to grin happily, her eyes shining with pride before she turned to Ayumi intently.

Ayumi looked into space and said, "When I see the village and everyone in it, I think that this is the place where I truly belong...that it's my home and I think everyone here is my family." She paused for a minute before continuing. "I think how the villagers would sacrifice themselves to save the village and also how beautiful this village is. How everyone here is warmhearted and friendly," she said and smiled.

At this answer, the young girl's already wide grin (if possible) grew larger, a sense of pride for her teamates and- dare she say it?- friends overwhelming her before she swiveled her head back to their new sensei.

Very good answers. When I see this village, I feel good about being here. Inside this village, there are families, siblings having fun together, couples falling in love, best friends hanging out, and parents teaching their kids the values of life. Yet, despite that, there still exists shinobi who would love nothing more than to destory that beauty and peace. Shinobi who would go and make parents outlive their children, rip siblings apart, kill newly discovered love, and destroy this village without a second thought. Those are the type of shinobi that make me sick to my stomach, and they are the reason I am a shinobi and the reason you guys have a chance to become shinobi. It is our purpose as shinobi of Konohagakure no Sato to deal with those foul and malicious shinobi." he said providing his own little insight on the situation at hand.

"Now that we've got that settled." he said, causing Sachiko to straighten slightly. "How about you guys tell me a little bit about yourselves? Three things that truly dictate how you live the way that you live."

Three things? Only three? Sachiko thought in slight disbelief at the last part of her leader's speech. There were so many things that dictated her life! How could she possibly only choose three? Oh well, she would make do.

The young girl's face was thoughtful for a moment before her face turned obstinate, Sachiko's sky blue eyes fiery with determination. "Well, if I had to choose three things that dictate my life I would choose my mother, Konohagakure, and my friends. My mother, Konohagakure, and my friends... are all things that I cherish and respect. They dictate my life 'cause they are my home and source of my strength! I will never ever abandon it and will protect it no matter what!"

Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
Three things that truly dictate how I live the way that I live. Navi made the list short and simple, he wanted really just wanted the Q and A section to be over. "Comrades, Chakra and Training". Navi fought for his comrades, with his chakra, from his training. He thought listing those three things would be an accurate response to the question. Navi continued leaning back against the wall and waited for the next person to answer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum