Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Osore's Return[P] Empty Osore's Return[P]

Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:40 am
Osore Skips towards his village happily slightly disappointed that Iwa was a bust..he more then made up for it on his way back home when he met up with a traveling caravan~ The blood was so so pretty~!.

He giggles again his grin widening as he steps through the gate blood stains from the last time he entered the village still visible.

[short]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Osore's Return[P] Empty Re: Osore's Return[P]

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 am
The space behind the man begins to swirl, Viper making his rounds to the villages forms behind him in his former war attire, his Sharingan matching the stains of blood in color, the color of blood, what a fitting color for such a cursed blood line.
"There you are." Viper says with a smirk, he looks around the village noting the blood stained buildings, the scattered internal organs strung around the area, "I figured you lead the Volcano village, not the village hidden in the entrails." He says with a soft chuckle, he was not the least bothered by all the blood and gore, Volcano was the same as Iwagakure no Sato after all, no leader to command its forces thus having it decay, it was taken over just as Iwagakure no Sato was, although this leader looked to be much more unstable than the Tenkage.
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:40 am
Osore turns sensing the presence behind him blinking twice in curiosity, he recalls this as the Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato quite young if Osore were to comment 'There you are' the Hokage comments, Was he looking for me? Osore muses inwardly debating on stabbing the man right here and now after all the Silver Covenant has been holed up in his borders since before the borders were HIS to claim. "Oooh~! That would be fun!" He states his grin returning as he pictures his village hidden in a mountain of gore...Someday...he thinks his eyes distant as he daydreams about the wonders his village would bring as the Gore-Village...
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:56 am
Viper sighs a bit, this man is going to be hard to talk to he just knows it, hopefully he had a business sense somewhere in his blood coated brain to make this easier, he speaks once more, "I wish to propose an alliance with Konohagakure no Sato and the village hidden in the Volcano, do you have a place we can talk?" He says as he looks around at most of the buildings being run down and decayed, is this man truly a leader, or just a child having fun obliterating everything in his path with no remorse for his actions? He fears it's the latter.
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:59 am
Osore blinks at this observing Viper his grin now vanishing with a more serious inquisitive look "...I suppose..." He turns on his heel and gestures with his left hand for Viper to follow towards the Leaders Mansion a large estate built near the Volcanic crater of the Village the building having at least Four stories leading them through the doors and into an office not pausing for conversation but Osore does glance back his eyes showing some slight suspicion in the sudden offer not speaking until they enter and Viper shuts the door.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:13 am
Viper follows Osore through the decrebid landscape stepping over a scattered corpse here and there, such a waste of life, he sighs.
They reach his residence as he follows him within, he shuts the doors behind him as they are now alone in the chambers, Viper decides to start this off, he smirks slightly while he speaks, "Let me first say that I watched your take over of this village, I must say it was a rather boring show considering none of the ninja rose up to defend their home, seems like more and more villages are falling in to ruin without leaders, but that is something I wanted to talk to you about." Viper sits within an office chair looking at the man still, his War fan positioned to the side so it does not get caught on the chair, "These run down villages need leaders and I need good people to run them, at most I need competent allies that can take a village and now get cold feet when it comes to doing the job, I've heard of your work and I've seen it, your a man who acts as if he has tamed the beasts of hell themselves!" Vipers grin is wide, Shouten's personality shining through more and more, "I wanna know if you will stand at my side while we make the world burn before building it anew~"
It is strange, Viper's attitude changing mid conversation from talks of conquering the villages to outright obliterating them, this truly shows the conflicting emotions within the Hokage's mind at the moment, a man whom only wants peace for the world, and a man whom wants this rotten world to burn for it is beyond hope and needs to be rebuild under the rule of a true leader that can shape this world the way it is supposed to be, not let it go on as it is within change and remain stagnant and filled with filth.
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:19 am
Osore closes his eyes listening to Viper's proposal several moments of silence pass...Osore's visage is calm collected...as if in deep thought....before he chuckles....that chuckle turns into a laugh which turns into a full blown cackle as he tilts his head back openly laughing before he levels his gaze on the Hokage once more a grin spreading across his face "...You could say that......I like you Viper! Your a man that seems to know just how to get people to do what you want!!!" Osore stands and offers his right hand "Very well....The Hounds of hell are at the Leaf's disposal"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:24 am
Viper's smirk is wide, he watches the events from a spectral point of view as Shouten takes hold, "Let us show these worthless maggots how horrible the world could be, shall we?~" He stands and extends his own right hand to take that of Osore's shaking it and sealing the deal on the villages alliance, "Should you ever need Konohagakure no Sato's aid feel free to ask, we will rush to your side."
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:28 am
He let's out a giggle as they shake "Ah! As it were.." he says his brow now furrowing in thought his giggle ending abruptly "The Volcano Village is dangerously underfunded our Daimyo is...well he's kinda dead ya see...that was my bad" He grins drawing the Two Sai from his belt and stabbing them into the table "These are all Poor Osore has to his name Hokage-san!" he says with a melodramatic flourish bringing his right hand to his forehead as he falls backwards into his chair. "Could you spare some change for a poor poor pathological homicidal maniac..?"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:09 am
"Hm." The Hokage thinks for a moment, "I'll see what I can do, let me get some affairs in order and we will see what I can come up with, sound good?"
His original personality begins to fuse with that of Shouten's, "Though I do have a request if I do this for you, try and keep the mindless slaughter outside of the volcano to a minimum, my influence can most likely gain you peace with the other great nations but unsanctioned attacks will prove difficult to justify if you know what I mean."
He hopes not to of offended the man by asking him not to kill for no reason but it had to be said, he could not exactly protect this village if it simply slaughtered others with no cause of reasoning other than wanting to spread blood and gore, Viper nods softly, once Osore finishes his replies Viper takes a step back, "I'll return within a few days with what I can gather up." These are the last words that leave his lips before his form begins to blur, it is now replaced with a swirl focused upon his right eye as he fades from this world and in to another.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum