Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Voices in my head![P] Empty Voices in my head![P]

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:03 am
Many events have transpired, a Kage Bunshin that was left to look over home base discovered something interesting, the original "Viper" if he can even be refereed to as such in this state going to look over the village hidden in the volcano, a boring adventure.
Viper now exists within his STM dimension, he looks over his prizes, a missing ninja, and a captured Konoha defect, Viper's smirk shines through his form, his Sharingan eyes casually lock with that of the captured Takisho's pulling all memory from him through use of the Genjutsu: Sharingan, his immobilized form form casually disposed of afterwards ending the traitors life.

[Exit]
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Voices in my head![P] Empty Re: Voices in my head![P]

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:10 am
Takisho waited, his the sleeves on his white cloak hiding his two hands making a hand seal. The wood underneath the ground of this new dimension had reached out ten meters wide. The ground was solid, like earth's. In a way this dimension in the Hokage's head was very similar to earth, though it lacked the life of a human being. The only human here had been Takisho it had seemed. Not too far away laid the body of Kilik, the former leader of the Akatsuki. Takisho sighed, soon noticing the Hokage coming into this dimension. Takisho kept his face pointed at the ground, his eyes only on the Hokage's feet. He would not let the Hokage win this time, as he was coming the wood would attack upon Takisho's command. He simply sighed, wondering.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:27 am
Takisho would inspect the man whom entered but it would not appear to be the man he assumes to be the Hokage, the male looking to be older, mid twenties and dressed in a more modernized attire, his Sharingan eyes detail out everything, the chakra in the ground easily detectible, Takisho noted to only be looking at his feet, he was prepared but this would be his downfall.
Viper proceeds as planned but once he gets within range of the Mokuton his form vanishes, without sound nor warning of any kind Viper's form descends upside down from above, using his Jigen Tou his flattens his right hand, with a downwards sweep the boys head would be sliced clean off instantly after appearing if not countered, Vipers form fading once more to appear aside the body of Kilik should his nigh-uncounterable assault go as planned, he lost info but in this state of mind he did not care about anything, his mind twisted as even he does not know what he wants, an alternate personality taking hold of his form for the time being, one that wants to see the world burn, one that cant simply forgive, a true harbinger of destruction.

[115 speed vs 10 once again, Takisho's dead.]

The obvious jutsu incase anyone cares .-.
Spoiler:

[Exit if this is the end of the fight.]
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:41 am
Takisho would watch the Hokage's feet, as he wondered, would he win this fight? He sighed, as four logs appeared on the battle field, far from the center which Takisho sat. They were about four meters away, he again sighed watching the feet, focusing on his feet when they would soon vanish, at the same second an army of wooden spikes arose from the ground and surrounded three meters of the surrounding area. Spikes surrounded Takisho, the tip of the wooden points at the top were enough to pierce through someone's body. Before the Hokage had a chance to reappear anywhere, the spikes would grow more spikes along the side, again the sharp spikes able to pierce the body, and able to create rather dangerous wounds. Takisho himself had spikes around his head, at every angel. If something would attempt to hit him from the right they'd get pierced, same with the back, the front and the left. It was nearly impossible to move with the way Takisho had set up the final fighting arena for one of these two. Takisho sat there, as the Hokage would attempt to slice his head off, which may lead him arm first into the spikes. Of course if he the spike's surrounding those spikes would also damage the Hokage
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:47 am
Mokuton is outsped, Takisho is dead.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum