Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

THE CRAZY CAT LADY! Empty THE CRAZY CAT LADY!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:13 pm
Laruko requested a mission, where he was given a mission about a crazy cat lady. Not quite the mission meant for A Ranked Shinobi but Laruko could try it out. Laruko came down the narrow path, passing villagers by as Laruko saw a cat. He griped it firmly, and placed it in his bin. "One down" Laruko said as he looked around. The cold sweat dripped from his face as he was ready to catch another of those little cats, Laruko came across another one slapping it into the bin. Five villagers pounced on Laruko, no one knew why but it seemed to look like Laruko was abusing the cat. Laruko kicked them back as he started for the run. He tripped on something long, hard, greasy, and very tasty for both men and woman. Laruko fell over as the hotdog rolled down the streets, he got up again as he saw another cat was strolling on the streets. Laruko pounced on it, almost crushing everyone of its bones. Laruko stuffed it in the bin as moans of meowing went on and on, laruko looked into the bin as three cats were having 'animal sex' with the new one that had just came in. Laruko didn't know what to do until he found two more female cats. But that just made the moans even louder. Laruko couldn't comprehend the loud terror of the moans, until he found a couple of ear muffs. Until Laruko had finally found the last ones. There was a lot of sperm in the bucket, but who could say cats couldn't get carried away. Laruko dropped the bin in front of the cat womans face as she said, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?". Laruko's face went bleak from the outwit of defeat, the cat woman punched Laruko's stomach trying to get a beat down on him. Laruko backed away not trying to fight her. "I WILL GET YOU! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND THEN MAKE YOUR CORPSE ALIVE AGAIN WHILE TURNING YOU INTO A CAT AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT OFF OF MY-" she said as she pulled out a knife, Laruko took out five kunais throwing them all at her. Three hit her arm, and two hit her leg. Laruko smiled but then she yelled, "NOOO! STOP YOU RAT!". Laruko pulled out a kunai as she stabbed his arm. Laruko stabbed her chest as blood dripped she fell to the ground dead. Laruko saw her wallet on the counter and took it looking both ways before escaping through the back door. It was the first time Laruko had ever killed a woman before, but no one would notice since Laruko placed the kunai in her hand leaving the scene. Laruko then thought about talking to the head of the Uchiha. Pretty much the one who was the oldest, he would have to learn the truth about the past kages. He wanted to learn more, about Kenal Uchiha, Nashua Uchiha, and Kenai. It was a matter of time before he would find out.

510/500
+3 JP
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

THE CRAZY CAT LADY! Empty Re: THE CRAZY CAT LADY!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:04 pm
BUMP
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:46 pm
......... You killed the cat lady, ruined the hotdogs of a hotdog cart, almost killed a cat, and brought about cat sex......

I won't disapprove it (not sure if I even can) but I wont approve it either >.> ask another mod+
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 pm
>_> Read the whole topic, I took the prise money that she was going to pay me with. Thus gaining the ryo. And the cat...*** was random....>_> You can approve.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:18 pm
Approved for lols
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum