Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Rebirth: Finale (Closed, Flashback) Empty Rebirth: Finale (Closed, Flashback)

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:20 am
Itsuka remained silent, strolling through and scavenging through information he contained, finding Konoha's weak spots. They truly were a pathetic village and from what Itsuka mostly knew, the average ninja was a weakling, only certain people from Konoha attained great skill. These were the kinds of things he had found from extensive studying on Konoha, a helpless town that would soon fall prey to the Ender of Existence, Itsuka Senju. Though they had mostly came up with fools and weaklings, there was one that Itsuka admired based off of history. His name was Hashirama Senju, the man who fought on clearly even ground with a very god-like being who had been feared just by name, Madara Uchiha. And at this point Itsuka had attained both of their powers, the capability of the Senju, the blood and eyes of an Uchiha, already seeming to be a god himself at the age of fifteen. Itsuka stood up from the crates of files and bought to himself, sidetracked from the story of Madara Uchiha to the thought of the Kyuubi that lay within his realm. However, Kyuubi would not be a problem for someone of Itsuka's power and ability. And so a whirring motion overtook Itsuka and he was moved into the den, no, the prison of the demon within.

Last edited by Itsuka Senju on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Rebirth: Finale (Closed, Flashback) Empty Re: Rebirth: Finale (Closed, Flashback)

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:05 pm
The first sight upon entering the confines of the Kyuubi would have chilled any other man to the bone upon contact. Itsuka was not any other man. He walked up to the sight, one of great terror, the Nine Tailed Beast who lay down, atop the body of his previous Jinchuriki who had become a victim of Itsuka. "Well well, I thank you for your service of releasing me from this weakling, but I'm afraid if you don't escape I might make you my snack, boy!" the great beast spoke. It was a deep and menacing tone, intended to threaten and go deep to the very soul of the listener. Itsuka was not phased as he looked down to the ground, a grey tone in this dimension, his hood over his head and face concealed. "Please Kyuubi, spare me the unthreatening banter," Itsuka said, in a serious state as he looked up and revealed the red glow of his irises. The Kyuubi changed the look on his face, almost surprised as he stood up and hunched his back in a cat-like manner. "Damn you, another Uchiha come to dominate a beast?" he said growling. Itsuka simply shook his head and removed his hood, turning the left side of his face towards him. He had the great power of the Uchiha, but Uchiha he was not. He was the ultimate power, the deity who controlled existence. The body and sight of the Sage of Six Paths were contained within him. Itsuka stared deep into the eyes of the Kyuubi. "I apologize, but your use is not yet finished, Kurama!" he stated, observing as the Kyuubi became cold and controlled and his eyes changed to that of Itsuka's. Itsuka stepped towards him and patted his fur, binding him to his control. Power was complete and Kurama was his to control.

[End]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum