Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Kiri Team 2 Meeting (Open) Empty Kiri Team 2 Meeting (Open)

Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:14 pm
It was early morning and Nietzsche sat by a small pond that was just out of the Mist village’s main walls. He watched as the mist curled off the water and up into the atmosphere. He was waiting for his three new subordinates: Koneko, Lelouch and Mitzuki. He had come earlier than the rest not only to be there first, but also to clear his mind. At the age of sixteen he had to lead his own team, which was unheard of. His team members were only a bit younger than him, which made it even odder. The night before he had went over all their dossiers.

The three genins were a unique bunch. Koneko was supposedly from the leaf village and then moved to the mist-an odd move usually it was the other way around, but what was most interesting about her was that she was the host of the three-tailed Bijuu. Nietzsche himself was the host of the eight tails, but he planned to keep that a secret for as long as possible-he couldn’t go around telling everyone. The other two members were also quite unique. Mitzuki was part of a clan whose kekkei genkai had something to do with snow. Nietzsche was not really sure of the extent of the clan’s power, because they were a lesser known clan, but he figured Mitzuki would be interesting nonetheless. Finally there was the one named Lelouch. Supposedly this boy came from the underwater village. The underwater village had always been of interest to Nietzsche-it was mysterious. The team would be by no means a normal one; Nietzsche knew that much for sure.

After having gone over their dossiers many times he had each part memorized. The only thing he was worried about was the age at, which he was made a team leader. Would he be able to do the job correctly? Would he be able to make the right calls on missions? He tried to put those things out of his head. Nietzsche’s now shortish silver hair was blowing in the wind. He did not really have any tests planned for these genin yet. He knew other team leaders usually set up tests, but he figured that this meeting would be for introductions not fighting or tests. Though he did plan on asking the genin what their goals and such were for this team. For now he waited as the sun began to filter through the omnipresent mist.

Last edited by Nietzsche Mizushima on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made topic "open" to comply with new team rules)
Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Kiri Team 2 Meeting (Open) Empty Re: Kiri Team 2 Meeting (Open)

Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 pm
*Lelouch ran quickly through the mist, he knew his sensei was waiting for him and didn't want to be late. He passed villagers and even had to jump over a few. Causing a bit of a mess. But Lelouch just ignored it and carried on as he approached the pond he was told to meet at. He then stopped and started breathing heavily staring at the man he suspected to be his sensei

"Hello.... Sen....sei" After saying those words Lelouch fell backwards onto the ground, Smiling lightly. And waiting for his other teamates
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:46 am
After walking for about an hour Koneko sighed. "Where is this stupid meeting!" She muttered as she slammed her palm to her face. She stopped walking for a minute and sighed once more. Koneko messed with her necklace, the one her Dad gave her. "Dad..." She whispered sitting down. She leaned her head up against the bench and looked up to the sky. "...please help me find this damn meeting..." She teased trying to stay upbeat. Koneko got back up and began walking again.

Koneko finally after walking for another twenty minuted around in circles saw her teammates. She rushed over there, her hair blowing in her face and her headband dangling on her neck and stopped when she arrived. "My dearest apologizes! I kind of got lost on the way..." She said sweat-dropping.
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 625

Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:10 am
Mitzuki just being heard about the mission on late notice slowly walked to the meeting area very casually going through the mist very easily. It was obvious he didn't give a care if he was late or not and was taking his time there.

30 minutes later Mitzuki arrived late and saw everyone had already arrived as he surely suspected and looked at everyone then closed his eyes and sat down on top of a tree branch.

He noticed no one had noticed he arrived. So he quietly said "So you're my new sensei...and you're my new teammates. Glad to meet you all..." He slowly started to speak more up as he said "I have been looking for a sensei for a while now and finally I have one. I hope you're a cool one because it is hard to find good senseis these days in Kirigakure." He then did a slight smirked and stopped talking.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:50 pm
Waiting for a bit Nietzsche continued to watch the wisps of mist fly off the water. Finally he decided to get up after hearing a boy speak from a tree not too far away about how he had better be a "cool sensei", which made Nietzsche laugh a bit: of course he was going to be a cool sensei. He did not particularly want to get up and meet team at the moment-he was rather content just looking out into the pond. Regardless he turned around and faced the the three genin. He made a note that Mitzuki, he was pretty sure it was him, was sitting in a tree while the other two were on the ground. Nietzsche half considered calling Mitzuki down from the tree, but figured it wasn't worth the trouble. "Hey you three-no worries about being late....just don't make it a habit. My name is Nietzsche Mizushima and as you probably know I will be your team leader. Well I know you guys from your profiles, but those don't always tell all. So please introduce yourselves and tell us what your hopes are for this team and your ninja career in general." Though Nietzsche knew all these genin he doubted that they knew each other so he figured that an exercise like this would be beneficial to the team as a whole-plus he could gauge the personalities his team was made up of. While waiting for their answers he took a seat facing the three genin allowing his silver hair to blow in the light breeze that just came in off the pond.
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:54 pm
Mitzuki sitting on the branch heard the sensei talking. He heard him say his name was "Nietzsche Mizushima". He jumped down to also here that he wanted us to introduce ourselves. He then walked towards his teammates and sat in between them with his legs crossed.

"I guess I'll be the first to introduce", he said happily. "As I said before I hope the sensei's cool. What I hope of my teammates is that...we get a long very fine."

"As for my ninja career", Mitzuki said giggling. "I graduated the Ninja Academy at age 9 but didn't become a Genin until age 12 due to the fact that I was still learning some of the ninja rules and reading ninja history. I wanted to know a lot before I become a Genin. I have only been on one mission as a Genin and I went on it solo. I been on all my missions solo except my Land of Snow mission. Well that is all, and by the way I am going to call you Mizushima Sensei because Nietzsche Sensei is too complicated."
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 am
(I would have to be on a team that doesn't reply -_-)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 pm
(It's been about a week so i am responding -_-)

Nietzsche laughed a bit at his new “rank” as a sensei; it made him feel old, which wasn’t saying much. “Interesting career thus far Mitzuki. I look forward to leading you. For now that’s about it you may go.” Nietzsche then turned to the other two genin and was about to prompt them once again for their story and such when he heard a loud bird call descending toward him. Slowly the form of a messenger hawk came to land on a rock not too far from the pond. Standing up Nietzsche retrieved the scroll the hawk was holding and read it over quickly. He read it over twice, because he was in disbelief-of all times to be given an S-rank mission now had to be the time. Turning to his team he took an apologetic tone: “Hey well I am sorry, but I have been dispatched on an urgent mission. As such I will have to cut these introductions short. We will pick up later I promise that: remind me and we will do it over ramen-my treat.” With that Nietzsche took off into the distance towards the village to grab his supplies and more mission particulars then head out on the mission.
[Exit]
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:43 pm
Mitzuki surprised that his sensei let him leave gladly left walking away slowly. He then heard his sensei say that he had to go on a mission. Mitzuki interested in what he was doing turned back to hear what he was saying. He was happy that the sensei said he would treat us to ramen.

Mitzuki then turned back and also ran towards the village to see what happened while he was gone.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum