Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10

A Cowardice Fairy Tale Empty A Cowardice Fairy Tale

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:56 am
[Leaving Konohagakure, Becoming a Wanderer]

"What's the point in falling behind, Move Forward, Look Forward, and Crush Forward"
"It's not just a Tale! Everything existed! Just go and make your own Tale! It's not a movie, not a drama, but it's a True Tale!!"
"What so wrong in just running? What so wrong in just turning back? There's time when a man need to throw his pride behind."
"A shiny road!? Forget about that! You're just some coward boy, some weakling, but meh..i can't gurantee it if you walk forward."
"In the end, you never obey me, not even once. That's expected of you, and now you don't move forward neither. If you wanted to be a star, to reach the sky, to make your own tale, get up and show me..that it's not a dream!!"

Too much sentences popped in his mind. It's like they're encourgaing him but at the same time, some of them are reproving him. He felt his heart aching and the legs that's shaking awfully about to kneel down to the ground. He can't take it anymore with all the pressure that have been pressuring the back of himself. He's still a kid but he look too far. He's sad, really sad but he couldn't even shed a tear. He just wanted to burst out into, run like there's no more tomorrow, and scream the hell out of all this things but he can't do it...not even a thing. He can just pretend a fake smile, and laugha ll along with other. In the end, not even a tear have been shed.

Through the sadness, through, pain, through loneliness, it makes one stronger. But for he himself, he still loose in the darkness unable to find his way out. Yesterday, he obtained the weapon of the previous Hokage known to be Xzelaxer Zate, to what shocking him...it's the weapon he has always been admire when he was a kid. It's one of the weapon in one of the fairy tale he' sbeen reading and dreaming. He never belive that it exist but today, it's in his hand. The weapon is encouraging him to move forward, to go stronger, and to prove that...everything has a tale! Anything is possible even for this weapon. He must do it, he must makes it and in that day...the tale, his book would come to the end, with his name as one of the amazing hero.

He left a note in his diary...with some sadness deep into it. He left it so no one would be worry of him and the next time they heard of him, is something positive. He wished for the peace in Konohagakure, his birthplace, but for now, he's leaving for hisown destination. He still kept the Konohagakure's Ninja Headband, keeping it at a safe spot. It's his last memory. He put on a hat over his face to protect himself from the sunlight. From now on, he will aimlessly wander around the world. He won't knows if what day his life will come to it end, he doesn't know the trouble ahead of him, he doesn't know the pain that he might go through but for now...he's gonna move forward. It's a now or never, and he must have faith in himself, have faith in the weapon, have faith his soul and have faith...in his tale.

The straw hat block his eyes, also his mood were completely hidden. He started to leave the Konohagakure's Village Gate. He turned back and stare at itone more time. He show a faint smile and point his thumb to his heart. "Konohagakure...i'll be back one day. I'm finish my tale here, for now i'll finding the body part of it. Don't worry...i'll be back" said Haru smiling to himself as he started to jumped off. As he jump dome kind of water dropped on the ground. It's not raining...it's tear. It's been a while since Haru been able to shed his tear, it's been a while since he's able to release his inner pain. Due to the sadness, it touch his hesrt and in the end he managed to shed a tear. Konohagakure, his friend, his family, it mean much for him, that it even shed his tear. He wipe the tear off his face. "Stupid...Damn eyes, you're crying again!" mumbled Haru as he get out of sight.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

A Cowardice Fairy Tale Empty Re: A Cowardice Fairy Tale

Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:56 pm
Staff Approval Granted; Still needs Kage Approval.

You need to get permission from the Hokage first. Meaning if Viper since he's the Hokage, says its approved, then it is officially approved.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A Cowardice Fairy Tale Empty Re: A Cowardice Fairy Tale

Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:01 pm
Approved, Please try not to die out on your own though, Konoha is already small in numbers as it is..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum