Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Float Away Little Cloud - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Away Little Cloud

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:09 pm
"Damn you!!" said Dudzi as he flew backwards and landed on his feet. Dudzi threw a shuriken at his opponent. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu" said Dudzi as a fireball followed the shuriken

OOC: Shadow Shuriken Technique but your character shouldn't know that
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:52 pm
All the clone of Evens was destroyed by the shurikens and the rest was destroyed by the fire ball. Evens, who came just after all the stuff was done, jump up on the shinobi, landing his feet on the arms of the down laying shinobi so he couldn't move his arms due to Evens' weight.

He pointed his hand down on the shinobi ''I give you 1 last chance to answer me'' he said annoyed to the shinobi.
''Why are you running away?'' even that he knew that the shinobi was going to become a missing-ninja. His hand was charged with his lightning chakra.
The thunder chakra emerged out of Evens' hand against the shinobi's head at a speed of 40. Evens stopped the spear for impaling the ninja right in front of the shinobi's face.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:56 pm
"heheh!!!" said Dudzi "I'm going back to Konoha so get off me!!!!" shouted Dudzi as he was lying. "And if that blade impales me you will be dead in less than 2 minutes!!!" lied Dudzi again
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:58 pm
OOC: Isn't Time up?
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:15 pm
''I'll be dead eh?''
Evens said while laughing, his lightning spear hasn't reached it's real for yet causes of Evens not using all of his chakra in it. He used the chakra needed to success the 'perfect spear' of his. He formed the spear's end as the dragon head he was used to make and then roared out in the skies.
''Dragon Spear, Impale him!'' he shot his last chakra he needed to 'kill' the shinobi. He extended the spear but not to impale the head, impaling the neck's nerve so he would turn unconscious but not dead. the spear didn't totally impale the neck, but only some of it, not to kill the shinobi.
''I just began to sweat'' he said annoyed by the easy work of getting a genin down.

''I'm not amused by that you threw your Kumogakure headband at me. Even if you are going to the leaf, I don't understand why you want to be killed so badly. The leaf and the cloud just had a war and nothing else can stop it'' he said to the unconscious body.

Last edited by Lightwind on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 pm
[OOC: Sorry my net was just cracky :/]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:19 pm
OOC: Uhmm its supposed to be catch and bring back your not supposed to kill...Thats how it works
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:23 pm
OOC: Edited
Anonymous

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:24 pm
I would like to note that, due to the lack of JP and Chakra Evens has to be able to use that lightning Dragon Spear thing, the entire topic up to where Evens first used Lightning Dragon Spear or whatever it's called is voided
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:27 pm
OOC:Wait so am I awake or unconscious and isn't time up
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum