Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Float Away Little Cloud Empty Float Away Little Cloud

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:57 pm
Dudzi looked out of his window thinking if this was the right thing to do. "This is defiantly going to kick me back in the ass." said Dudzi as he packed the first parts of his equipment in. He felt like someone was watching him and most of the time following him. He crawled out the window and lifted his collar to his mouth. "This is probably going to go wrong" thought Dudzi as he continued his journey on his rooftop. He jumped over to another building and started walking. He sunk back against a wall as he saw that there were alot of Shinobi standing around. "How do I do this." thought Dudzi as he walked all the way towards the other side of the building and landed next to on of the Shinobi which stuck out his hand to capture Dudzi. "Heheh" laughed Dudzi as he dodged his hand and made a run for it.

Five more Shinobi started to chase him. "Uh-oh" said Dudzi as he did a epic leap of faith and landed in a haystack. He crawled out and made his way out of the village hoping that no one will follow him.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Float Away Little Cloud Empty Re: Float Away Little Cloud

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:04 pm
Approved [Note that Kumo nin still have 24 hours to post a reply attempting to catch Dudzi]
Leji_Hyuga
Leji_Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 pm
Leji comming back from Training on the mountain
Finnally gets back in reach of the village gates .
"This walk was very helpful because I started to gain lots of chakra and energy because the food I'm stuffing myself with. "

Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:44 pm
Evens walked from the mountains to Kumo again after training.
A yawn fell out of his mouth while he saw a shinobi running away from Kumo.
Who could that be? he thought himself trying to figure out who that shinobi was. He formed a hand seal, the ram, and vanished in a white smoke cloud, he would than appear 4 meters from the shinobi, in the shinobi's running direction.

Evens' hand would point at the shinobi and his hand would be charged of lightning energy. He would look at the shinobi and say.
''What are you doing? And why are you running?''
he would ask with his settle voice while he pulled his mouth covering doublet down and show his mouth, he only did that when something serious was going to happen.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:58 am
Dudzi saw a lightning covered hand and instantly changed direction and ran to right leaving the man helpless. "Bushin no Jutsu!!" shouted Dudzi as clones appeared next to him.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:11 am
Evens saw a Clone appear besides him, he quickly pointed at the clone and impaled it with his lightning spear. Easy, very easy is sliced the clone and the clone vanished.
''Hm... He must be running from Kumo-Nin's since he wont talk''
Evens said while looking at the running nin.

He retracted the not long made spear and formed then the Ram hand sign, he vanished in a white cloud of smoke and then came to the Nin's right side.
He was running at the same speed as the Shinobi and tried to talk to him.
''I ask you again, Why are you running? Last chance''

His black hair was flying backwards while trying to talk to the Shinobi.
He looked at the Shinobi while they ran at the same speed.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:17 am
Dudzi turned his head and ripped off his headband and threw it at the shinobi next to him. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!!!" shouted Dudzi as he sent a fireball at his face.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 am
Evens saw the fire ball's hand seals form and he quickly at the same time did some hand seals. The fire ball flew out of the shinobi's mouth, the flame blew up in Evens' head. A white smoke came and a burning log where there instead of Evens.
He ran at the other side of the Shinobi. He looked at the burning log.
The shinobi haven't noticed me yet he thought in his head while looking at the confused shinobi. Evens' hand was now fully charged with chakra but it was NOT glowing blue like others, his hand was a normal hand, no special, other than the chakra. His crunched fist was only 1 inch from the shinobi that just threw his headband. Evens had enhanced the speed of the attack with the chakra of his and made his Jutsu.

He yelled when the crunched fist was that close that it was impossible to dodge.
''Dragon Pearl Impact!''
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:37 am
OOC: Remember I set up two clones not one

Evans had hit one of the clones that Dudzi had made. It passed through the clone and gave Dudzi time to dodge the attack. Dudzi began forming the hand seals again. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!!!" shouted Dudzi as he blew yet another fire ball. "Bushin no Jutsu!!!" shouted Dudzi as he made another two clones.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:55 am
Evens saw the fire and aiming for him. A burst of chakra flew out of Evens while he formed the ox hand seal. Lightning flew everywhere around him in a radius of 4 meters, the clones where destroyed and the shinobi was hit.
[You never said how log your where from me, here you go, i just made it]

The shinobi would be slowed by the lightning sparks flowing through teh muscles of the shinobi. ''Do NOT underestimate me!'' he yelled at the shinobi.
He formed hand seals and white clouds appeared beside Evens, 4 clouds.
Out of the clouds 4 Evens clone jumped out and tried to strike the shinobi with normal taijutsu kicks and punches.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum