Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
28 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

C Rank Academy Instructor  Empty C Rank Academy Instructor

Thu May 31, 2012 8:45 pm
A cool wind blew across Nietzsche’s face as he strode through the streets. He was on his way to his next mission. He was told that it was something to do at the ninja academy, but Nietzsche was a little fuzzy on the details. The Chunin who gave him the mission was quite vague on that matter. Nietzsche figured I was because the Chunin had been swarmed by other eager ninjas waiting in line for their missions. These thoughts were quickly dispelled out of Nietzsche’s mind as he arrived at the hustle and bustle of the academy. It seemed a much cheerier place than Nietzsche remembered it. Regardless Nietzsche made his way across the yard, making a bee line for the door.

Pulling open the door Nietzsche was greeted by the sight of his old sensei sitting at his usual desk. Getting up from her desk sensei Rin greeted him: “Hello Nietzsche. Long time no see? As I am sure you have been told you are here to help teach the academy students the three basic jutsus. Oh here the kids come now.” Rin hadn’t changed a bit she was a teacher who expected absolute understanding in an instant. She didn’t even let me say hi. Rin also had an annoying trait for ignoring people so Nietzsche figured it was batter the way it was. On another note it was a slight drag that he had to teach these students about jutsu; Nietzsche had been hoping for something easy like paper work, but no matter. His thoughts were interrupted by the children filing into class. They were all so small, which surprised Nietzsche; was he that tall back then?

Sensei Rin stood at the front of the classroom and began her daily speech: “Ok today class we will be breaking up into groups to practice our three basic jutsu: the clone jutsu, transformation and substitution. We also have a guest genin who graduated just a while ago: Nietzsche. He will act as one of the group leaders. Any questions?” The class remained silent. “ok then lets get to it. Nel, Chikako and Izumi you will be in a group with Nietzsche.” The three students walked up to Nietzsche and each of them bowed. Though Izumi did not do so happily-he seemed like a rebel. Each of them introduced themselves. Each one was not in any major clans, but Nietzsche liked that. People from major clans seemed so…stuck up. Nel had a shock of midnight black hair and stood about five feet tall. Chokako was a bit taller with brown hair, though he was a but plump around the middle. Finally Izumi had long blond hair that reached the middle of her back.

Nietzsche started: “Ok you three show me what you can do First the clone jutsu then substitution and lastly---“ “Yeah yeah we get it lets get it over with” Izumi interrupted. “Ok then you will go first Izumi” Izumi stood up straighter and made the hand signs and a clone appeared next to her. The clone was ok but at times it shimmered. Next Izumi executed the substitution jutsu. That one was flawless, but before Nietzsche had a chance to test the substitution it vanished. A bit dismayed Nietzsche nodded and Izumi finished with the transformation jutsu. That was a good one Nietzsche thought. He was now looking into a mirror image of himself. “Ok how was that?” demanded Izumi. “It was ok at best” replied Nietzsche “I want to see the other two perform their jutsu first. Then I will give you three tips” Izumi made a face at Nietzsche and sat down. Nietzsche then watched as the other two performed their jutsu. Each time he saw that their jutsus flickered a bit.

“Ok you three. What I noticed is that your chakra output fluctuates a bit when you activate your jutsus. So what you guys should be doing is practice keeping a constant chakra flow. I find that mediation helps with this. If that is not your cup of tea then just perform the jutsus with a concentration like no other. Try again one more time you three. All together.” The three students activated each jutsu in turn and by the end of the hour block of teaching their jutsus were already looking ten times better. Who knows in a little while they may graduate. The students were yet again called over by Rin and she dismissed them. Nietzsche still wondered about izumi and why she had been so…curt. He thought to ask Rin, but when he turned around she had left. Same old Rin. Nietzsche took his own leave walking out into the academies courtyard and out the front gate to go collect his pay. (words: 789 C Rank mission done )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum