Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Street Fighter (Round One: Max of two others) Empty Street Fighter (Round One: Max of two others)

Mon May 28, 2012 12:03 pm
Mitsushiro walked through the grass of the path leading to Tanzaku Town. The sun was hidden behind a veil of clouds today and a breeze passed by, sweeping the grass in the direction it blew. As the wind pushed the grass, Mitsushiro put her hand each on the hilts of her swords. The blades were sheathed on either side of her hips, one short and one longer. The wakizashi she carried was one and a half feet long, a short sword used by samurai in combat and good for close combat. Complimenting the wakizashi on her other side was a long, black katana in its sheath. This sword was traditionally used by both ninja and samurai, and Mitsushiro's in particularly was about two and three quarters feet long as it hung from her hip. Mitsushiro stepped into the town known as Tanzaku, famous for its gambling and food and architecture like the enormous Tanzaku Castle which towered in the center of the town. As she walked, she saw several thugs walking around, smirks and frowns assorted and tattoos stamped all over their bodies. Mitsushiro could easily deduct that this was the bad side of town. Not like she was worried though. Mitsushiro's will and power could probably make half the guys here flee. She continued and saw a ring drawn on the side of the road where several people were gathered around, cheering and booing alike. Mitsushiro stepped towards it and pushed past the crowd to see two men fighting in the middle, throwing punches at each others faces and and sweating from the battle. Once the fight was over, Mitsushiro continued away from the ring down the road. After a minute or two she looked around, seeing if anyone followed her. When she found none, Mitsushiro turned down an alley way and focused chakra in her feet, walking up the side of a building and climbing to the rooftop. She began to dash across the roof, bringing noises from the wood she bounded across. Mitsushiro arrived at the edge of the roof and leaped across to the next, throwing punches in the air as she stretched her muscles all over. Wind blew by her face as she ran, unseen by the tourists and people below. Mitsushiro continued along the heights of Tanzaku and stopped at a point where she then jumped down to the alley below made by two buildings' space between. Mitsushiro dusted herself off and casually reentered the street, looking around.

+2 Speed
+2 Strength
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Street Fighter (Round One: Max of two others) Empty Re: Street Fighter (Round One: Max of two others)

Mon May 28, 2012 12:36 pm
Evens was walking around in Tanzaku and saw all the thug people there.
He smirked whenever the poeple walked over to him, trying to mock him.
He was only a little kid, 15 years old. He wasn't looking like somebody strong, he was looking like an civilian, he was looking like the thug poeple.
The only answer he ever gave the people who always wanted to mock him was:
Plz get out of my eyesight in 10 seconds or else...

He always sai that, they wasn't afraid of Evens, but they should. Even that he was only 15 years old, not having lots of the ninja gear on, he was still one of the strongest in his home town, Kumogakure.

His black hair coverd his face and, the hair also covered his headband, his headband was covering the eye of his, the clan's eye. The unknown Eye of this small clan. Nobody have heard of this clan, but the clan was strong.

Evens looked at the buildings, they where tall and flat.
Evens took his hands out of his pockets and began to climb with his arms.
He was climbing the tallest building he could find. Evens climbed on the flat-ish surface of the building wall, the white concrete was'nt that durable. Every meter Evens climbed, a piece of the concrete he was holding on fell to the ground. He was 10 meters from the ground, nearly at the top. He only needed 5 meters more. Nut his muscles was already overused. He focused his chakra to the arms and gave some new strength to his arms. Slowly but moving he climbed the last meters up to teh top. He looked everywher, trying to fin a place to go, this town was huge and he didn't know where to go.

He began jumping around on the roofs of the buildings around in the town. The roof made a noise everytime Evens stepped and leaped off them. His leg uscles was ised to jumping in a long period, but today, something was different. His legs muscles couldn't handle more than 15 minutes of jumping on roofs.
He jumped down with the last power in his legs he got left and sat down on the gruond.
He was covered by the dust on the small streets, and he was looking like a begger.

After an hour of relaxing on teh ground, Evens stood up, he had gained all his power again and walked around on the street. He walked for some minutes and saw somebody. He didn't knew who, but he walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.
''Excuse me, haven't i seen you before?''
He asked, but he actually haven't seen her before. He just looked at the girl.
Anonymous

Street Fighter (Round One: Max of two others) Empty Re: Street Fighter (Round One: Max of two others)

Mon May 28, 2012 1:02 pm
Mitsushiro turned to face a boy at the action of him speaking to her, asking that he had seen her somewhere before. Mitsushiro took a quick scan of the boy and did not recognize him, but despite the fact she had never seen him before Mitsushiro quickly unsheathed both her wakizashi and katana in each hand and put them in an X at his throat, turning to get behind him and drag him back into the alleyway Mitsushiro had just come from. She threw him back down as she released him from the grasp of her blades and spoke quickly. "Who are you? What do you want from me?!" she said rapidly and lightly, striking an attack position just in case. It wasn't often you saw a ninja of Kumogakure come up to you and speak, though he could be harmless, Mitsushiro was a bit off and took to the cautious side.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2012 1:10 pm
Evens felt the blades on his throat.
A dangerous one i guess he thought whil looking at the girl, her blades, they where looking fantastic, they where a perfect tool, Evens looked at the blades and msiled at them, even that he was laying on the ground. He stood up, looking at the girl in a fighting position.
''I'm not here for any harm on you, so please let your guard down, i won't hurt you unles you want me to'' he said to her. Hi calm voice was heard in his own ears, he didn't recognize himself anymore, what could have happened just right now?

He took a step backwards, farming his hands in the ram hand sign and asked the girl.
''If you want to fight, i'm on it''. He stood there and looked at her.
He really wanted to fight someone who uses swords like that. Perfect tools he haven't seen before. He was facinated by the blades and waited for the girl to move or anything at all.

''Oh, and one more thing. I'm Arashi Evens of the Arashi clan''
He said and smiled, but of course she didn't know the clan since it's from Kumogakure and wasn't known by many.
Anonymous

Mon May 28, 2012 1:55 pm
Mitsushiro listened to the boy and his words. Such pathetic, strange, words. These words irritated Mitsushiro, the boy kept talking about a fight. Her hearng kept cutting in and out and it irritated her, but she did hear through her ignoring of some of his words about fighting and watched as the boy put his hands into a ram seal. Once his hands had moved however, Mitsushiro already reacted. All in one swift movement she ducked down and put her hands together in a ram seal, disappearing in an afterimage behind the person. As she appeared behind the boy, Mitsushiro rapidly twirled, holding her swords down at his legs and sweeping the blades across his lower legs. She then jumped back up into the air and thrust a kick at his back. "Did you say something about a fight? I'm game little boy," she said venomously. The Terra Princess got back into a position and prepared her reflexes for a reaction if the boy continued the fight, Mitsushiro having already made her move rapidly with elegance.

+1 Speed
+1 Strength
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2012 2:13 pm
Just as the girl was about to stab Evens in the back he disappeared in a white dust cloud and appeared 3 meters from the girl while aiming his hand in her direction.
''Well that's good to hear'' he said when he heard the girl was in for a fight.
His hand swiped in the air, some steam appeared around his hand while it charged. His hand was charged under some seconds and he aimed for the girls breast.
A lightning struck out of his hand as a spear. It flew in the air and it's point was forming a dragon head. The spear flew through the air with a very fast speed at 40.

The spear would pierce through the breast of the girl when it hit, also damaging the vital lungs by lightning sparks and the heat. The spear would not kill her, only hit damage her.

As the spear flew in the air and stopped in front of the girls breast, not because the range was too long, but because it would be too easy to end it already now.
''We're fighting right? he said while smiling, his smile was not shown due to his doublet covering his mouth. He looked at the girl and asked.
''I've said my name, now it's your turn''

He laughed and retracted the spear at the same speed, only for some seconds.
he then formed his hand in a clap and smiled.
''I'm ready, c'mon''
Anonymous

Mon May 28, 2012 2:48 pm
Mitsushiro stood her ground as the boy charged his hand. But before he could launch whatever jutsu he used Mitsushiro had already disappeared with a simple half ram seal, behind the boy and formed a few hand seals. Once they were done, several rock spires formed up around the boy from the ground and walls to form a prison around him with Mitsushiro stabilizing the entirety of its surface with chakra. The dome would absorb the boy's chakra. On the inside, Mitsushiro heard a crack near the back of the dome where his jutsu must have hit. It would pierce through about half the thickness of the dome, but it would quickly also begin to repair. Mitsushiro took away one hand from the dome and formed a unique seal. Inside the dome earth would begin to turn on the ground inside. A golem of clay would raise from the ground, having four arms and no face in a humanoid shape. At his sides would form four clay bars in each of his hands, each having chakra enhanced hardness. This was the ability of the Yukiwa clan, unknown to some mere Kumogakure ninja. The golem would begin to spin his hands and dash forward at the boy, spinning the bars and thrusting in a combo at the boy's stomach and chest. As the golem would attack, clay cones would form around the inside of the dome with the point face inward, creating a death trap arena for the golems and boy to fight in while the opponent's chakra was stolen by Mitsushiro.

+1 Chakra
+1 Speed
+261 words for Golem Training
+261 words for Clay form Training

762/1000 to next level (C Rank) Golem Ability
325/950 to next level (C Rank) Clay KKG

Last edited by Mitsushiro Yukiwa on Mon May 28, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2012 3:01 pm
The girl disappeard and then appeared behind Evens, she was doing some hand seals smoothly, but now fast enough. He used his emerged lightning out of his skin quicker than her to do the hand seals. A blue barrier appeared around Evens as he roared out big. His roar was a dragon roar and it would stun the girl. She would finish her hand seals, but it would be delayed due to the lightning sparks running through her muscles.

She was delayed and her chakra was stunned for a while (1 post). She would not be able to do anything more than the barrier.

Evens was trapped inside the earth barrier, the only way he could get out was using his dragon pearl impact. His hand was then charged with chakra inside the earth barrier. He punched the Earth wall and a lightning orb appeared around his fist, making a hole in the barrier that he could escape out of fast enough before it could repair.
Anonymous

Mon May 28, 2012 5:32 pm
(Your jutsu, Dragon Roar, does not say it goes behind you, and I am behind you. The wave that stuns would not affect me because the jutsu's power is a roar and does not go behind you. Therefore, your roar would be void. Also, Dragon Pearl Impact, the D Rank jutsu, only does minor damage, amd I specified that I am concentrating my chakra throughout the surface. My jutsu is hardened very well, your jutsu only does little damage, and my jutsu also self repairs itself very quickly seeing as my chakra is focused evenly throughout as I mentioned. AND there were the clay cylinders pointing on the inside so even if your jutsu would have enough power alone to penetrate the barrier and allow you to get out it would first have to go through enough of the cylinders. So, I am not stunned, my attack proceeds as you are now in dome with cylinders covering inside wall, and the four armed bar puppet is hitting you and each use of your jutsu mentioned would be void. Sorry >.<)
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Tue May 29, 2012 1:51 am
[OOC: Ehm... my dragon roar make a roar-barrier is all around technique that hits AROUND me so yeah, not void, but the pearl is voided, i'll just post about what happens inside the earth barrier :/]

Evens' round lightning barrier vanished from the air, hit lungs had used chakra to burst the lightning out, but he still wasn't free, he noticed earth around him fly upwards, catching him in a prison made of earth.
[color:45d3=blue'']Hm.. An earth wall..'' he said to himself while thinking of a way of breaking the earth wall, it may be earth and stronger than lightning, but he is going to break the wall.

He looked at the wall, he knocked on the wall and pushed a bit on the inner surface.
He walked 2 meters back, pointing his arm in the walls direction. ''Make the wound, Dragon spear'' he said while shooting a lightning spear at the wall, making a hole in the wall but not all through the wall. He quickly ran up to punch the wall with his dragon pearl, not the strongest thing he got, but it would help him. The wall's rocky earth crackled and his hand was pushing further through.

After punching some more in the earth, making a deeper whole in the wall he jumped backwards, then attacked the hole again with his flat pointing palm. ''Lightning palm!'' he yelled and broke through the wall, making a hole big enough for him to break out.
He formed the ram hand seal and vanished in a cloud of white dust.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum