Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Heirloom (Spar, max of 2 others) Empty Heirloom (Spar, max of 2 others)

Sun May 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Mitsushiro trudged through patches of mud as she arrived towards the Yukiwa building. She had been gone from there for a year now, and returned to check in on the people she had inherited the position of leader to. This position however had been denied much to Mitsushiro's anger. It was good to know your enemy though. As the Yukiwa compound came into view as it poked out over the stones near Iwagakure, something clicked in Mitsushiro's head and she changed her mind about her little visit, turning back and heading towards the mud patches she had walked through. Mitsushiro began to sprint, slowed by the mud but still stretching her legs to run and raising her skirt above the mud as to prevent it from getting dirty. She continued at a dash to run, speeding through the mud and soon coming out and onto orange dirt with mushrooms growing here and there. As she ran she saw a large earth rock begin to come into sight ahead. Instead of turning, Mitsushiro began to speed up even further and go head on towards it. Once she was near it, she jumped and grabbed the tip as Mitsushiro fliped over the rock spire, landing back into a run as she headed towards Iwagakure. After a few minutes of running, she slowed down and came to a stop, tired after the continuous dash even though she was not the biggest on stamina. Mitsushiro continued after resting to walk quickly forward, unknowing of what lay in store for spontaneous movements she made.

After walking, she began to see the walls outside Iwagakure. But there was also another sight. A group of four or so ninja stood about 10 meters ahead and looked to be chatting with each other. Mitsushiro squinted and saw that each of their headbands bore the symbol of Konoha with a line across it. She picked up speed again and ran towards them, focusing chakra to prepare in case they attacked or anything. As Mitsushiro's steps began to come within range of sound to the four ninja, they turned towards her and were surprised by the presence of another. What was worse for them was that they began to think that Mitsushiro might be some sort of bounty hunter after them. The four got in a formation and into each of their own battle positions, ready to defend against the Yukiwa intruder. Mitsushiro however simply slowed down and continued at a walk towards the rogues, speaking in a soft yet venomous voice to them. "You wanna-be's shouldn't have chose this area to hang out, I am not in the best of moods today," she said, forming a unique hand sign as the dirt and earth around her turned and moved in a small circle at her side, much to the surprise of the ninja. Mitsushiro focused her chakra into the earth next to her and it began to rise in a turning mass that twisted and shot energy from the unstable chakra. Mitsushiro quickly honed her chakra and the structure became stable again, forming into a body of hard clay. The body was simple, a regular humanoid figure with two arms and two legs and no face, looking like an earthen puppet. The golem stepped forward towards the ninja at the front of the group and grabbed him up with adequate strength by the collar, then continuing to walk to the nearest ninja and grab him up too. The golem simply thrust the bodies towards each, causing a thud to resound and the men to fall unconscious. The next ninja in line formed a ram hand seal and flashed to the side of the golem, shooting a kick at his artificial ribs. A crack was drawn from the golem's side as it was pushed back a few inches, but only to jump forward to the man and punch him directly in the cheek, throwing him forward a few feet much to nonequivalent exchange to the attack the ninja had thrown to the golem. Mitsushiro then walked over to the side of the golem and headed towards the last ninja, standing there in a cold sweat of fear. "My name is Mitsushiro, please don't ever come back here again," the Yukiwa girl spoke as she and the golem simultaneously thrusted their feet into the stomach of the last standing ninja. The man's body launched forward and skidded in the dirt once it landed, obviously having been damaged. Mitsushiro sighed, wondering why there were so many ninja with weak powers that decided to act powerful as the golem beside her turned back into dirt and became one with the ground again.

+1 Speed
+2 Strength
+2 Chakra
520 words so far to Kekkeo Genkai golem ability, Academy Level KKG learned
TheLunarVoid
TheLunarVoid
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Heirloom (Spar, max of 2 others) Empty Re: Heirloom (Spar, max of 2 others)

Sun May 27, 2012 11:56 pm
Saruga had just been walking out the gates of his ex village. At this point, he was in one of those moods where you don't care what happens or why, but you want to release your temper on something vulnerable to attack. Saruga continued to angrily walk out of the village, when he then spotted a kunoichi in the distance, almost as if she was doing battle with another ninja. He then realized his beliefs were indeed true when he saw a few ninja skidding roughly against the hard, dirt ridden ground from being launched via a taijutsu attack.

Saruga looked up at the ninja. "You...you must be from the Yukiwa clan, the clan based out of Iwagakure which manipulates Earth Golems. You must be strong." Saruga stated with exaggerated emphasis. "Let me show you a born and raised Stone ninja's abilities. I need anger to take out on someone after leaving my village. Forever." Saruga looked at the kunoichi with his large, bulging black eyes covered by his face mask. He took off his Akatsuki hat and attatched it to his back below his giant scroll. "Let us spar." he said promptly, ready for a response or attack.
Anonymous

Mon May 28, 2012 12:50 am
Mitsushiro turned around at the sound of a voice from behind her, about 5 meters from the sound of it. She turned and saw a boy with a giant scroll on back remove a bamboo hat and ask for a spar. Mitsushiro made a simple tsk and formed a half ram seal. She disappeared in a poof of smoke, quietly arriving right behind the boy quickly transferring into three hand seals as she extended her hand outward and activated a jutsu, rock pillars shooting up around the opponent in a sphere to imprison the boy in his position. It was quite fast how she had done it, and Mitsushiro kept a hand on the dome as she then formed a unique seal as she spread chakra to the surface of the dome, giving it reconstructive and very hard properties throughout the area as inside the dome two golems of earth would rise up. The golems would be on either side of the boy, similar to the previous one used except these each had four arms for better taijutsu. They stood, looking limp and lifeless with their heads down, but suddenly their heads jerked upward and cocked to the side, seeming to look at the boy even though they had no face. Quite the eerie assault, it should have turned out to be quite a battle indeed.

+1 Speed
+1 Chakra
746 words on Golem training now

And as the Dome has absorbing properties I'd say -1 Chakra of yours per post given to me?
TheLunarVoid
TheLunarVoid
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2012 1:11 am
[OOC: That's OK until I break out of the prison.]

Saruga watched as the woman created her golems like he thought she would. The prison technique was very effective as he had known, however had one extreme weak point. The prison was formed out of rock which emerged from the ground. In other words, the weak point was below the ground. "If I can just soften the earth.." Saruga thought. Saruga after performing a few handseals spat out, "Earth Release: Earth Flow River!" as the ground below the base began to soften and sink, flowing the prison downward, causing it to sink, which in turn caused it to break off the top, allowing release. The river also flowed swiftly toward the woman, advancing speedily. Now all that was left to take care of in the moment was the golems. Saruga quickly jumped out of the prison and watched the golems from a distance as they watched him at the same time. He decided to wait for a move until a counter attack would be thrown back.

[OOC: I don't want to sound overpowered or unfair, but the Earth Flow River jutsu can't be dodged. Orochimaru couldn't even evade it in his fight with the 3rd Hokage. Also, the river last for 2 posts. This one, and one more then it will recede.]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Mon May 28, 2012 10:53 am
(Uhh I do mind actually o.o No offense but you would probably beat me easily >.<)

Void, you say you used Earth Flow River, and also have it but listed as a D Rank. I know it is a canon jutsu and usually you wouldn't have to register, but on Wiki this jutsu has no rank and you have not register/had it approved so your use of the jutsu would be void, and I am picking up as though every action you made after the start of Earth Flow Jutsu hand seals never happened.

Also, that jutsu would require register and approval AND buying and so would Earth Dragon Bomb and Stone Turning Palm as those do not have rank on Wiki/have not been registered/approved
Anonymous

Mon May 28, 2012 11:16 am
The two golems in the dome would stand beside on each end of Saruga, heads cocked and looking at him. Then suddenly in a jerky motion the one on the boy's right would dash forward and punch at him towards his face. After this, the second golem would run up and duck down below the boy, thrusting his foot upward into his back to hit him upwards. Both of the golems would then go towards the boy and begin a rapid assault of all four fists each, totaling in eight quick fists pummeling him from each side. As the attack went on, Mitsushiro felt invigorated from the consumption of the boy's chakra. She almost felt a bit bad for him, encountering someone like Mitsushiro. She was quite skilled in her abilities, mainly Earth style Ninjutsu of trapping and killing people. The dome in which this unlucky boy was now trapped would eventually wear away at his chakra and end up destroying him. To add onto that, he had the golems inside the hard rock bubble to deal with. He would be in quite a situation indeed. And it was funny to think that Saruga could have avoided this whole mess if he simply hadn't challenged Mitsushiro. It would have been fine to challenge another, but Mitsushiro Yukiwa was special. The unbeatable Terra Princess.

+1 Chakra (Training)
+223 words golem training
969/1000 for Golem Training

Mitsushiro gains +1 Chakra in battle and Saruga loses -1 Chakra from Earth Style Barrier: Earth Dome Prison of Magnificent Nothingness
TheLunarVoid
TheLunarVoid
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2012 2:16 pm
[OOC: I've had Dragon Bomb and Turning Palm approved by Kio, but I forgot about Flow River o.o. My bad I'll get it approved today and I've already spend my JP on them.. but I'll get that fixed. I'll post later today because I have to go right now but thanks for heads up ^^]
Anonymous

Mon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm
(OOC: No you have not had Earth Dragon Bomb registered/approved, I already checked and same goes for Turning Palm, they do not exist under registration/approval by you and approved by staff. And it wouldn't matter anyway, you have already joined topic and after you already joined this topic even if you have them registered/approved and buy them you can't use them in any topics you have already joined. Please continue the topic it is your post in reply to my last one which was reply to yours having the proper void added. Sorry if I am too technical >.<)
TheLunarVoid
TheLunarVoid
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2012 6:37 pm
[OOC: Gosh dang too much jutsu stuff, I have to back out >.<]

On the first punch that encamed Saruga's head, he used a simple mud substitution and appeared behind the golem on his left. Knowing he had to get out of this situation, Saruga first decided to try and concede.

"Madam. It is my wrong doing for asking for unknowing battle. I should have thought before I acted. Please let me be, and I will be in your favor." begged Saruga, hoping for a nice answer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum