Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A Spar (IO, P, NK) Empty A Spar (IO, P, NK)

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:16 am
Prim had woken up early that morning, something she had been use to doing. She decided to go for a long walk on the borders, she had not train since she trained with her cousin Samaruo Uchiha and that had been cut short by the news about Nightshade. Sighing as she remembered the incident, she decided to focus on training with her weapons. It was barely daylight out and she figured there would not be very many people on the borders and it was peaceful enough for her to train.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Spar (IO, P, NK) Empty Re: A Spar (IO, P, NK)

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:26 am
Fai had been bored during his little walk around the world. Seeing as he had no real home...so to speak, he loved the traveling. In his current form, he would look to be about 12 years old with black hair wearing an all black training outfit, his eyes a vibrant yellow. Looking like a child he would come to the borders, a small wazikashi on his back. He would stop as he looked at a young women training in the borders as he stopped just short of her," Hello miss what are you doing out here...are you twaining...sorry i stuttered," laughing in a young kid's voice. Noticing her leaf handband he would smile," Ohh a shinobi...hey Miss Shinobi can you train with me please...i need the practice for an upcoming test can you help me pwease...sorry stuttered again," as he gave a bright smile and tilted his head.

TWC=148
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:41 am
Prim stared at the kid. She had her arms crossed and sighed. This kid seemed nice and harmless. "Fine." Prim said to him, kid seemed to really wanna spar with her and she wasn't one to really turn down someone. "I am Primrose Uchiha, but call me Prim. And what's your name?" She said introducing herself and asking his name. May as well know each other if they are to spar with each other. Prim was still unsure where the kid came from but oh well, she needed the training anyways.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 am
Fai was estatic to hear that she wanted to spar with him that he was jumping up and down in excitement," Yay yay, the nice lady will spar with me," after hearing her name he would stop and tilt his head and resume his excitement," Yay yay Miss Prim is going to spar with me," stopping to hug her momentarily. Her was was nice and she felt warm, stepping back as she asked him his name he would give a kiddish smile," I am Yui Li and its a pleasure to meet you Miss Prim...i only know how to..ummmm what's that move called substitute and body...flicker," tapping his chin for a moment as he snapped his fingers," Oh and basic taijutsu," stepping back for a moment as he stared into the sky.

TWC=131
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:20 am
"Um......" Prim said as he hugged her. Wow! Kids these days! "Ok...ok...since you know only a few things, you wanna go first?" Prim knew she was the one who needed to start going first, in all her spars she always let the other person go first, but this case was different. He was a kid who didn't know much so he could go first. Prim felt confident this spar would be a lot of fun anyways and she needed the training.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:31 am
A smile would come across his face as he skipped backwards 4 feet. Looking at her he would smile," Let's have lots o' fun and remember not to hurt each other," His smile remaining as he took a rough and ragged fighting stance. His right arm would be limp and near his waist while he left hand was facing Prim. With a small exhale the small boy would seemingly disappear from view only to appear in front of Prim, flicking her in the chest with a smile," I gotcha big sis i gotcha," laughing as he gave a her a heavy punch in the leg. Of course the punch would have been throttled making it feel weak but the force would send her back by a single step. The boy would remain standing there and smiled," I may have for gotten to mention that i am a bit faster than i look, but i know your way faster than me," smiling as he waited for her move.

TWC=167
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:01 am
Prim looked rather annoyed at the kid as he appeared in front of her and attempted to to hit her. Using body flicker she appeared behind him and flicked him in the back of the head. "What's up kid?" Prim asked crossing her arms. "Surely you can do better than this? I could spar with you with my eyes closed if we keep this up." Prim said smirking. This was going to be entertaining.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:08 am
Fai would blink for a moment as he tried to figure out where she had went until she flicked him upside his head," Ow ow ow...hey that wasn't fair big sis...your mean," a fake sniffle as he smiled and dropped to the ground quickly performing a swift sweep kick at her legs. If he had missed he would body flicker behind her and poke her in the back before punching her in the back of the leg," This is fun...hey sis do you know any jutsu," blinking curiously as he jumped back. Fai of course was preventing himself from using any one of his jutsu to prevent his cover from being blown. Thinking of something he would resume his stance and wait for her to make her move.

TWC=128
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:26 am
Prim jumped up to dodge the leg sweep and looked in time to see him behind her and grabbed his hand to block the punch. "That was a little better. I give you credit kid, but seriously come on I wanna see what you can really do." Prim said crossing her arms and staring. "I get bored easily, sorry." Prim gathered her chakra and took a deep breathe in and exhaled a large fireball aimed right for him. "Now when you can do that then we can play." Prim said smiling.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:33 am
Fai was surprised she was catching his movements, then again she was an Uchiha so that was also possible. As she blocked the punch he would smile," I am only getting warmed up sis...i can do more than this..although that is a secwet...sorry i stuttered," a blatant lie of course but he would jump away from her as he looked at her with a smile. Nodding he would snicker," well how about we unbore you miss Uchiha," his voice was the same as his yellow eyes closed in on her and the fireball. Weaving a quick set of handsigns he would inhale as he kneaded his chakra and spewed out a large quantity of water, blocking the fireball and getting her a little wet. Looking back at her as he wiped his mouth," Was that good enough Big sis or do i need to do more," running through the water as he performed a jump kick.

TWC=156
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum