Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Evens Gaining the Eki Me [Closed] Empty Evens Gaining the Eki Me [Closed]

Fri May 25, 2012 3:16 pm
It was a Friday, Evens walking in the streets. Walking across Kumogakure's town.
He was walking home, from training and chilling.

His black hair was covering half his face, people in the small districts in Kumo was frightened by him.
He looked dangerous and evil. Even that Evens was a kind person and tried to shake their hands, they where afraid of him, dunno why.

Evens walked until he reached his home. The house was decorated and Evens didn't know why.
He looked inside the the house, nobody was in there.
Ha walked into the living room and a big sign was there on the wall.
'Congratulations Evens!' the sign said, it was not actually a sign, more likely a banner.
The banner was white with dark green letters.

Evens walked really close to the banner and touched it.
''Why is this here'' he said for himself, quietly.
''Congratulations my son''
A voice behind Evens said.

Evens looked at the voice's direction.
''Thanks Dad, but why congratulations?'' he asked his father. He was confused about all this, he haven't done anything big at this time the year, he was only 15 years old, his birthday was 1 week ago, so why another congratulation?

''I've been talking to grandpa, he thinks you're ready for a present''
Kuré said to his son.
''What present? What have I done?'' he asked his father.
His father then said ''You've reached an age of 15, and grandpa said i should do something with you''.

Evens was shocked. What present is he talking about? he thought for himself for a while.
Kuré laughed. ''I'll take you to the mountains'' he said and grabbed Evens, then doing the ram hand sign and ''teleported'' in a cloud to get to the mountains fast.

After getting up to a cave up high in the mountains he recognized the cave from one of his dreams about the ancient dragon, the founder's fighting ally. He wondered why he was up here. Why not lower at the mountains feet? he thought for himself while looking at his father.
''My son, i know you know something about the Eki Me right?'' Kuré said to his son.
Evens was confused and nodded, he knew about the Eki Me, how it was going to be like and how it's done.
The ancient dragon's clone would be summoned and an Eye from the dragon would be given. The eye would then be placed in the eye socket of the shinobi who wants the gift of the dragon.

''But dad, why are we up here and not down at the mountain's feet? You could summon the dragon down there!'' he said to his father. His eyes was wide open and confused. He was waiting to hear what his father was going to say. He was ready to meet the clone, but why the journey to the mountains?
''Well... This is the thing my son... I'm not going to summon the ancient dragon. You're going to meet HIM'' While Kuré said that, Evens noticed something in the cave moving forward. Is was big, had wings and dark purple. It was THE ancient dragon! It walked out of the cave and looked at Evens.

''Nice to finally meet you, Evens of Arashi'' the dragon said with it's deep voice.
Evens was shocked by the voice, he didn't knew that the dragon could talk! Evens was fascinated by the dragon. he looked closely, it was just as he saw it in his dreams.
The dragon opened it's mouth, an eye fell out of it, Kuré handed out and took the eye before leaving damage on it. The dragon moved his head to show Evens it's left eye, the eye that was gone, only a scar was left.
It then showed the other side of the head, the dragon's only eye that was left. Evens stared inside the eye and fell asleep.

The next day his half head was covered with bandage, his left eye was covered only. The only thing he could see with his right eye was a blur sight inside his room. He sat up on his bed and looked all over the room.
Kuré walked inside the room and smiled at Evens.
''Finally a clans man eh?'' Kuré said to his son while he smiled.
''Wha... What happened?'' Evens asked. He didn't know what has happened... Yet...

''Take of your bandages my son, it has been 3 days since you fell asleep'' Kuré said while laughing a bit. Evens began unwrapping his head with from the bandages.
After unwrapping his head, he looked in the mirror. He was shocked when he saw it, his left eye, it was an Eki Me, finally he had the clan's powers. Evens smiled at his father.

[Eki Me Obtained]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Evens Gaining the Eki Me [Closed] Empty Re: Evens Gaining the Eki Me [Closed]

Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:06 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum