Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Evens in the mountains. [open] [no kill] Empty Evens in the mountains. [open] [no kill]

Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:19 pm
Day 1
Evens walked into the big mountains and looked at Kumogakure behind him. ''I'll see you again in two weeks and i'll be stronger'' Evens walked upwards to the big mountain forests. Evens walked up until he was too tired. Even laid down on the soft a bit dry soil and looked up on the clouds. Hopefully he would become stronger in his mind and body.

After an hour of resting evens thought about the technique he just learned. Evens rushed as fast he could to get up on the top of the 3 mile high mountain. it took only Evens 1 hour to get up there with the body flicker technique.

When Evens arrived to the top he was tired. Even had used most of his chakra to run up to the top. Even made a little bonfire and a shelter. it was night already and Evens had only focused on getting on the top. Even wasn't hungry so he laid himself under the shelter and tried to sleep.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Evens in the mountains. [open] [no kill] Empty Re: Evens in the mountains. [open] [no kill]

Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 pm
Day 2

Evens woke up under some giant leafs that he made the bunker out of.
Evens stood up and stretched his body while moaning. ''What a wonderful morning'' Evens said while smiling at the light heaven. Evens looked all over the mountain and found a place where he could train. Evens thought of training his strength the rest of the week so Evens found a big builder rock. ''Let me try to see how heavy it is'' Evens said to himself while walking over to it. Evens pushed the builder but it was to heavy just to shake a bit. Evens shouted out while pushing the large builder. Evens pushed and pushed and pushed until it moved. Evens smiled when it moved. Evens then later walked 2 meters away from the builder in the direction he pushed and marked a line in the ground with his foot. ''This is my goal i guess'' Evens said to himself.

After hours of pushing and pushing the day vanished and it was night. Evens made a new shelter and began to sleep
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Evens in the mountains. [open] [no kill] Empty Re: Evens in the mountains. [open] [no kill]

Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:17 pm
Day 3

Evens woke up again but this time he was sleeping in tree. Out of a sudden he yelled out ''Dammit!'' And while he just stood up he looked where he was gone. ''Oh there the builder is'' Evens said while looking at the 2 tons builder rock.

It was time to train and that was what he was going to. Evens was walking slowly over to the big Builder rock and looked at it. His stomach suddenly began to rumble... ''Oh! I forgot!'' Evens said. ''I need to eat before training'' Evens said while looking for something to eat.

Evens was looking everywhere but he couldn't find any meat, fruit, berry or any eatable thing on the mountain site. Evens sad down and said ''I'm hungry~~'' while hearing his stomach rumble more and more.

After 10 minutes of stomach rumbling a big roar was made behind him. Evens turned his head and looked over his right shoulder. He looked closely at the big animal that just roared behind him.
A big 2 meter tall (if on feet) bear stood behind him, standing on its back feet while slamming the air with its paws. Evens shouted and jumped away from the big creature.
Evens thought inside his mind 'A bear huh? Maybe it can get me food'. Evens thought about it but just out of nowhere a another voice inside his head told him to kill the bear and eat its flesh.
Evens thought about it for some time. He bowed his head down and his half his face was covered in shadows only his mouth was shown. For just a second Evens looked unhappy but a broad smile appeared on his face.

Bright white teeth in a broad big smile. Evens looked up on the bear with an insanity even bigger than when he was attacked in the genjutsu. Evens looked at the bear with happy eyes and said
''Oh.. a bear.. GIVE ME YOUR FLESH!'' Evens said and rushed over to the bear. his eye was locked as a targeting missile towards the bears vital organ, its heart. Evens ran forward, ignoring the giant bear paw flying against him. Evens did the Ram hand seal and dodged the paw and punched the bear on the stomach and Evens roared out
''Dragon Pearl Impact'' and emerged chakra out of his hand with incredible speed.

Evens pushed the bear hard with the Lightning Impact and smiled like crazy while saying
''Let's see what you're made of!'' Evens used his empowered chakra to hit the bear hard and again very fast. Evens punched with all his strength and again until he didn't have any more strength. Evens looked and the wandering bear that had just puked a bloody lots of blood out of its mouth but Evens has just not penetrated the skin yet but he had smashed the inner stomachs organs. Evens knew it was killing the bear from inside so he thought of a quick plan.
Even formed a small lightning orb in his hand and looked at the bear.
''Let me finish your pain'' he said and held his charging hand.
The orb got bigger and bigger until it has reached the limit.

Evens had charged the orbs power for 5 seconds and now he roared and grabbed his arm.
The orb scattered into lots of lightnings around the original orb. Evens charged the lightnings for 15 second more and the lightning had reached its limit to a maximum of a bright white blue.
Evens looked and the bear that was walking around on 2 legs and tried to shout after help.
Evens looked at the bear with a grin and rushed forward. When Evens reached to the bear he stroke the bears heart region.

''Lightning Palm!'' Evens shouted when he touched the breast of it. He penetrated the bears breast and stroke the heart. He pushed the heart out of the bears back and squished the bears heart. His hand was going straight out of the bears back.

Evens giggled and said ''You're just like jelly. Easy to squish'' Evens looked at the now dead baer who was laying on the ground.

Evens felt to the ground and all turned black. It was night and Evens was sleeping on the ground unconscious.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:33 am
Day 4

Evens woke up in the morning looking around. He saw the bear in front of him. ''Agh!'' Evens shouted when he saw the bear.
He couldn't remember anything else than the bear came behind him.
He looked at the trees around. The trees around the bear and Evens was covered in dark red blood from the bear. A half squished heart was laying behind the bear. Evens looked around and was all scared of all that blood. He looked at the dead bear again and thought *Was that me? How is that even possible?*. Evens took a good look at the heart region and saw a hole penetrated through the breast. The wound was burned by fire or any lightning strike.

Evens was hungry so he wanted to find something to eat. He couldn't find anything. He once again looked at the bear. ''I think i just have to eat the bear'' Evens said to himself.

Evens took his dagger forth and cut all the good fresh meat from the bear off and the rest he pushed over a long cliff. The bear corpse rolled down and down until it reached the bottom of the mountain cliff.

Evens then walked back to the mini camp he made on day 2 and made a small camp fire. He cooked the bear meat and ate it.

It was noon now and Evens took a look at the big rock from before. The goal mark was still in the ground. Evens then walked over to the rock and touched it.

Evens was then very determined to push the rock and it would take only about 2 days from now.

Evens pushed the rock harder and harder. The rock only shook a bit every hour so Evens tried to think if he had learned any jutsu that isn't going to crush the rock. Evens thought about his 'Dragon Pearl Impulse' and the began to charge his hand with chakra. Evens waited until he was sure he had enough chakra in his hand. Blue sparks was glistering around his hand but the sparks quickly disappeared into Evens hand.

Evens focused on the rock's center and made his strongest punch he'd ever made.
When Evens touched the rock with his fist he yelled out ''Dragon Pearl Impact!'' and chakra then emerged out of his hand and pushed the rock 1 foot. Evens smiled at the rock movements and tried to charge his hand again. He pushed the rock again and again and again. He was only 5 feet from the goal mark. He had on 2 days moved the rock 4 feet from the starting point.

Evens was happy that he'd pushed the rock that far but he had used all his chakra and laid himself under the leaf shelters.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm
Day 5

Evens woke up under the leaf shelter. He looked over at the rock. Evens stood up and walked over to the rock. Evens grabbed his arm and charged chakra into his hands. Evens tried and tried but something was wrong. He couldn't channel chakra to his hands out of a sudden.

Evens tried to do it but it always failed. Evens then thought about pushing the rock like the beginning. And Evens did.

Evens Pushed the rock hours by hours by hours. Evens was bored of pushing but also getting tired of the hard pushing. Evens had pushed the rock 1 foot and it took 4 hours to do it. 3 feet to go.

Evens was tired and took a pause. Evens looked at the rock. ''I have to get it over to the goal. I only have 1 day left to get it to the goal'' Evens said to himself.

Evens pushed the rock again. He was using all of his strength to push it. Evens pushed and pushed until it had moved some feet. ''Only... 2... feet... left'' Evens said tired and worked hard to breath.

Evens used the rest of his strength and chakra to push the rock the last 2 feet. Evens pushed as hard as he could but it just wasn't enough. ''1... foot... left.'' Evens said. Evens looked at the skies and said ''It is already 8 Pm. and i'm not done yet''.
Evens then began to push again, but all of a sudden it all became black and Evens knocked his head on the rock. He was Knocked out.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:45 pm
Day 6

Nothing happened. Evens was knocked out and was laying on the ground. His head was lightly bleeding.

[1.662 words in strength training yet]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 pm
Day 7

Evens woke up right in front of the giant rock. Evens was looking at it. ''Dammit'' Evens said annoyed to himself. ''I need to get up again'' Evens said while struggling to get up on his legs again.

Evens was now standing on his feet and looked at the rock. ''I'm going to reach my goal today'' Evens said to the lifeless rock. You knocked me out and i am gonna finish this''
Evens said while looking angry at the rock.

Evens charged chakra into his hand while he was jumping backwards. A small was then formed and fast enough after 5 seconds Evens emerged his chakra out of the orb. Lightnings was flying around his open palm.

Evens rushed forward and slammed his fingers into the rock while roaring out ''Lightning Palm''

Evens' palm flew through the rock. Impaling the rocks hard shell and made it fly 1 meter backwards. After landing on the ground again it scattered slowly into smaller pieces.

''I knew you were weak'' Evens said to the lifeless rock.

After Evens' Knock Out his personality was changed. Evens was not afraid of fighting but he wouldn't fight just like that. Evens was hard minded and didn't care about how sad people he didn't knew.

''I finally finished my strength training. I can feel iv'e gotten stronger'' Evens said while he smiled.

STRENGTH TRAINING FINISHED

[1.288 words in strength training finished]
Anonymous

Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:47 pm
[APPROVED] by Nashua Uchiha

Lightwind obtains!:

6 Strength Stat points

6 Jutsu Points
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 am
Day 8

Evens walked out of his small shelter. ''I knew if I made it wider i would sleep better'' Evens said while he was laughing.

Evens looked at the mountains trees. Evens was genin but he couldn't walk on treed yet. He then thought about using the following week to train his chakra control.
''I'll do it!'' Evens said to himself with confidence.

Evens was looking for the tallest tree he could find.
He finally found one and looked at it.
''I just have to reach the top on at least 1 week''. The tall tree was approximate 8 meters tall.

Evens focused chakra to his feet and looked at the tree.
Even ran upwards of the tree.
''I just need to get up there''
Evens ran until he couldn't feel chakra connection under his feet anymore.
With a swift movement Evens pulled his dagger and cut into the tree.
Evens jumped down and landed safely on a lower branch.
Even then jumped down to the bottom. He was afraid of landing wrong on the hard rocky ground.

When Evens landed on the ground he realized that it wasn't that dangerous as he thought. Evens looked up on the tree.
With a disappointed look Evens saw that he'd only ran 3 meters up in the tree.

Evens then focused chakra under his feet again and ran upwards. As the same happened, only with a change of ½ meter.

Evens tried again and again on the same day. He couldn't even get to the half of the trees height. Only 4 meters was reached on one day.

''Maybe i'll do it better tomorrow. Since i now know how i should control the chakra''

Evens found his little shelter again and got himself to sleep.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:26 am
Day 9

Evens woke up early in the morning. He wasn't sleepy because he knew he was going to train his chakra control under his feet.

Evens then found the tree and took some steps back.
Evens the ran up on the tree and ran and ran until the chakra bound was gone again.
Another swift move made Evens pull his dagger and cut the tree.

Evens landed on the ground and looked up on the tree.
His red cape blew in the wind.
Evens was look at the tall trees new and fresh cut.

''5 meters'' Evens said. And there was only 3 meters left.

Evens ran up on the tree and looked at the tree top while shouting
''Only 3 to go!!''
Evens ran up and gave the tree a new cut.
''Yes! 5½ meters!'' Evens said with a happy voice.

Evens trained the whole day. Running up until the bound was gone, cut the tree and jump down to the ground. Repeat and repeat and repeat.

Evens repeated again and again.

It was sunset and Evens was extremely tired and wanted to sleep but he had only reached 6 meters on 12 hours.

Evens was disappointed and only wanted to quit but he had only just begun.
Evens chose to sleep and gain power to the next day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum