Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gorou Kurokawa
Gorou Kurokawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Visit to Kiri Empty A Visit to Kiri

Sun May 06, 2012 3:38 am
Gorou was about to leave Kirigakure, but instead decided to explore the village a bit more before making his departure. He was a bit let down that the Mizukage wasn't around to accept his request. Although disappointed, Gorou wasn't too distraught. "I needed that weapon, but maybe I could just fashion together some bits and pieces together to make a mock copy of them," he thought to himself. He lept on to a nearby building to get a better look at the village. It was completely different to Suna, Suna was nice and warm and the sun beat down on the earth like a heat ray. Gorou wasn't used to the damp, cold area called Kirigakure. "I don't think I could ever live here," he thought to himself as he chuckled. He sat down and flipped open his book on "Human Puppetry." He wanted so bad to make a human puppet, though it was considered taboo and looked down on. Just imagining what he could do if he ever gained that power, made him smile wickedly. "Maybe I should just defect from the village and start a new, that way if i get the chance to make a human puppet no one will look down on me," he thought to himself. The only problem was that he didn't know where he could find a dead body, or yet who he would have to kill to get one. "One day," he thought. He laid back and felt the ocean breeze over his face. When he looked up he noticed a man standing behind him. Gorou quickly got up and pulled out a scroll summoning his puppet, "Gaia." "Who are you?" he asked cautiously.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum