Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Night Moves(Private) Empty Night Moves(Private)

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 pm
It had been a week since Vash left His village. He somehow
got lost in was in a mountain range. It was late, and he could only see by
moonlight. He seemed to be in a valley. He hoped it didn't dead end, He didn't
want to climb up any mountains in the dark.

Where the hell was he anyway? Kumo? Iwa? Maybe he walk into
Volcano, no it was too cold to be volcano.

"Where the fuck am I!" he yelled out in frustration. "I wonder if there is any game to hunt, I'm hungry."
Kumori
Kumori
Citizen

Night Moves(Private) Empty Re: Night Moves(Private)

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm
The night was approaching rapidly and Kumori needed to get out of the village. Earlier in the day he came to a sudden realization that he has spent almost a month doing absolutely nothing. Quickly dressing in his tight black suit, he covered his face with his mask and threw on his hood. He looked in the mirror and couldn’t help laughing a little. His suit was covered in a small layer of dust that made the suit look black and grey. But he cut the laugh off and cleaned it off, finally clipping on his cape and grabbing his blade. He took one look at his room before jumping out his window.

Within minutes he jumped the village walls, escaping into the surrounding mountain forest landscape. His only light was by the full moon. And even that wasn’t much. The forest ground was near black, and the tree tops were rather weak. So he settled for the ground. Here he was nearly invisible. Like a shadow. As he ran he started to notice the trees thinning out a little. He was nearing the mid altitude of the mountainside. Surely nobody would be around here. So he jumped into a tree and sat down comfortably. But he saw something just over a small hill. It looked like a valley. The trees cleared completely before the edge and only bushes and other shrubbery remained. He got a feeling he should do something. And with a sigh he jumped down from the tree, and walked slowly.

A short time later he reached the highest point above the valley, and stood at its edge. A short time later he heard yelling from down in the valley. He laughed. Somebody was lost in the mountains surrounding Kumogakure. He could only see the outline of the man, but he continued to watch him. The moon in the sky lowered down behind him. Morning was approaching. But still the moon hovered, looking extremely large behind him, right in plain view of the strange long shinobi. He must have appeared like an angel of darkness..
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:40 pm
Vash was still wondering around the valley trying to find away out. There had to be a way out, right?

"Ouch!" He yelp, He stub his toe on a root. He didn't even know which way he was going. Taking a look up to see where the moon was. That's when he notice the silhouette of a person with the moon as a background.

"Damn, that looks bad ass." He said to himself. He wish it was the other way around. He probably looked like a idiot just wondering aimlessly around this damn forest. Well seeing how who ever it is hasn't tryed to kill him yet, then he could help get Vash out of here.

With that in mind he started to walk toward where the silhouette. Coming up to the person Vash saw it was male. he had on a Black body suit on that showedoff his muscles. The guy had a mask and hood on, so Vash couldn't see his face.

"Ummm...Hi can you help me out?" He ask a bit weakly, hating that he had to ask for help. He hope this guy wasn't here to kill him.
Kumori
Kumori
Citizen

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:23 pm
Kumori watched as the man stubbed his toe on what he believed to be a rock of some sort. It was a mountain; the guy should have been watching his step more carefully. Unfortunately his observations were cut short. He looked directly at him from down the valley. It was about time he was spotted. Momentarily he turned around and looked over his shoulder. The moon was extremely large at this altitude. It was quite the sight. Too bad he wasn’t the type to go looking at the moon for hours on end with some sort of partner. When he turned around he saw the guy getting closer. But when he went out of sight momentarily, he drew his blade and hid it down the side of his leg. It was a stealth move to hide a weapon casually. While in the darkness of the night, the aura of shadows that covered his arm was unnoticeable.

When the man approached him, he looked directly at him. Red eyes glowed from under the gasmask. Only his eyes capable of being seen through the tinted mask. It would normally be unnerving to some as he appeared like a reaper. “Ummm...Hi can you help me out?” He asked weakly. He had the feeling that this weakness was an act. And his feelings are rarely wrong. So he took in the image of this man before responding. He noted that he wore all black, and had a chain hooked on his hip. But what he noticed most was his eyes. He could see murder in them. Something like that doesn’t leave one’s soul. He knew this because he has the same look. Only a tiny hint is shown in the eyes of one who accepts it. And even less in those who enjoyed it. He was sure this strange man enjoyed the thrill of killing. He could only be sure by knowing him, but he will stay on guard...

Finally in a deep voice he spoke to the man. It even had a slight echo from the mask on his face. “Who are you, and why are you here on this mountain?” He completely ignored the man asking for help... And he stayed ready for the worst.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 pm
Vash gave the guy a dumbfounded look. He than stretch out his arms, and gesture at their surroundings. Than with as much sarcasm as he could muster replied.

"I was out on a date with my girlfriend. Than this guy comes out of nowhere with this axe you see.... anyway to make a long sorry short. I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM. You know, the whole point in being lost." He ranted.

"Plus, it's rude to ask for a name without giving your own."
Kumori
Kumori
Citizen

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:44 pm
Kumori glared at this idiotic man while he ranted. He could almost feel the sarcasm in the air. It was sickening. Unfortunately he was going to simply ignore the babbling of an idiot. So in the middle of his sentence, he turned away and looked out over the valley. The air was thin and the high altitude made it hard to breathe. Luckily he was accustomed to such things and it didn’t affect him. After moments the man told him that he is rude to not give his own name before asking another for theirs. This brought out something else. Another part of him that he didn’t know existed, and that took over when the anger or annoyance sets in. With a flash, his blade was at the throat of the man. And his eyes flared and brightened the red glow much more then visible through the mask over his face. “Do not insult me you pathetic waste of space and mass. I do not need to give you my name unless I deem it necessary. I could kill you like nothing right here and now and you could do nothing against it. You are weak. Do not go begging strangers for help.” His words were laced with anger. He almost appeared to be somebody else. While his body remained the same, he sounded different. His actions were more severe and he gave an aura of darkness that covered him the more angry he got. He would wait to see what the man says before deciding if he will spill his blood or not.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:42 pm
Vash looked at the blade posed at his neck. So trying to be a smartass wasn't working. Well he wasn't dead yet. He was impress with this guys KI(killing intent) So he needed to turn the situation around, but just in case he prepared a substitution jutsu.

"That's an impressive blade you got there. Got a name for it?" He hoped to calm this mystery guy down. He didn't feel like fighting.
Kumori
Kumori
Citizen

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:22 am
Kumori let out a low growl. Yet again this ignorant man bothered him with pointless questions. “My blade is of no business of yours. Not until it cuts through the flesh and bones of your neck life a hot knife through butter... Very bloody butter.” He let out a deep throaty chuckle. Sometimes a situation calls for something different. Unfortunately, the logical side of him was long gone. For now at least. “I can see in your eyes you are not as weak or stupid as you seem. There is something about you only seen in those who have done one thing... Kill. So why not inform me of your true intentions out here. Otherwise my little blade here will feed on your blood.” He narrowed his eyes under the mask, awaiting his answer.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:39 am
Vash didn't know what he meant by 'True intentions out here.' He already told the guy he was lost, but if he wouldn't accepted that as a answer. Truth be told he kind of like this guy(not in that way). Maybe he could broker some sort of deal.

"Well, you seem like a like minded individual. How would like to ally yourself with me. Become a part of my Organization. We go by the name Kuro no yoake (Black Dawn). You don't have to if you don't want to. You say no and we never have to see each other again. So the question now is, are you game?

How does he get in these kinds of situations. God he hoped this guy didn't try kill him just yet.
Kumori
Kumori
Citizen

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:26 am
The dark side of Kumori slowly dissipated as he listened to the man talk. His normal self was a little more aware, but he would be quick to anger and the second personality of himself would gain control easily. But he was able to think more rationally and create the situation to his liking. However this organization confused him. He heard rumors of small organizations trying to recruit and gain power, like the akatsuki did hundreds of years ago, but he never thought he would ever come face to face with a leader of one. Especially when said leader was so weak. He must have been the same rank as himself, which was pathetic. A leader of an organization should be strong, wise, and with an aptitude for what the organizations goal was. This man seemed to have none of them, except for the aptitude for the goal which he did not know yet. So with the cogs in his brain capable of functioning, he decided to take a more polite route, at least at the surface. Slowly he drew his blade back and made some room between them. With his blade still drawn, he pointed at a spot on the ground. “Take a seat. Before I decide anything, tell me more about this organization, and what my part would be.” He knew this would be suspicious, but with his skill in manipulating people, he could talk his way out of it and make this man his pawn. And with a slight grin under his mask, he hopped onto a nearby rock and crouched down, sheathing his blade and the dark aura withdrawing from his body when he did. He didn't like sitting in front of strangers. Leaves himself to vulnerable in his own mind. He stayed alert to danger, and stayed prepared.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum