Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akaime Chinoike
Akaime Chinoike
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 77500

Ichor Invokes Ingress Empty Ichor Invokes Ingress

Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:33 pm
The late-night sun had decided to hide behind the outermost lands and seas of the world's edge, making the overcast skies bathe the world in a soft bluish gray with the mixture of oranges and yellows. Although Akaime quite enjoyed times like these, he did enjoy the rain more. Without an umbrella, however, he was content with only the muting of the Moon Country’s usually vibrant colors. But his long and taxing journey brings him here now, to the center of this remote island. Through miles of planes beyond any sprinkling of human activity that he has seen. 

‘Perhaps, they have led you astray.’

The subtle voice in his head trickled down into his psyche as almost as if it were an afterthought. He wasn't sure where he was heading but he knew Kakushin wanted to arrive there before him; thus, his journey continued. ‘Everything is so…flat here,’ he thought to himself while moving forward. Akaime was not used to areas like this for he was used to the dense vegetation-life that were abundant in other countries like Volcano, Tea, Key, and Hotsprings. Though, he wouldn’t say that it was unwelcoming as the subtle light from these strange flowers began to exude as the sunlight diminished.

As he idles upon his awe and enthrallment, the sudden, violent gust of the chilling winds tosses the ends of his hair and the pieces of cloth he was wearing. He feels the touch of the end of winter upon his face. Its subtle sharp breath now threatens to plunge even deeper beneath his skin, cutting through to his very bones. While annoying, it wasn’t unbearable. It seems that during the day, these lands seem to be warming thanks to the approach of spring; but the nearing of nights seem to bring the backwash of winter.

It wasn’t long before Akaime, who assumed this was the destination that Kakushin talked about, arrived. The entire structure's facade appears to tower before him once he finds himself standing at its gate. He takes in the lengths of the perimeter walls and the height of the elegantly sloped roof—its angled corners still ornately lined by the indiscernible, waning or waxing crescent moon-shaped. The marvel inspired by the majesty of these grounds makes it appear more like a temple that had once housed spirits than a domicile that protected mere humans.

As the enchanting gates seem to lose their hex upon the Chinoike, he focused in on the entry point. This place, a newly established village, must have guards to allow entrances into the village. If Kakushin was granted access into the village, he might be able to do so but there was still the inkling of suspicion that these people could have apprehended the Senju. Would they try the same thing to him? Well, he supposed they could try. But there was more to Akaime than meets the eye. Therefore, he would approach the entry-point and wait for someone, a guard in fact, to halt him.

WC: 499
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Ichor Invokes Ingress Empty Re: Ichor Invokes Ingress

Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:18 pm
There was much to the whole gate guarding profession that Sakoshi enjoyed. Minds to read, souls to see, people to scan. It was a good gig, especially when it was as busy as it has been as of late. Today he had met some very interesting people, but all would pale in comparison to the one that now arrived within at the village gates. He was of average height, of course he was shorter than Sakoshi, but he was a handsome young man with the most peculiar eyes. But they were that same crimson color, something that Sakoshi would make a mental note.

"Now this one I must take my time with. Truly just look at him, those eyes. They look far too similar, and they certainly aren't lenses. Or maybe they are, I suppose we are just about to find out, now aren't we?" Sakoshi spoke to himself as the man would approach the gates. He was so pale, his alabaster skin was nearly reflecting the very light of the sun itself. Sakoshi adjusted himself to the brightness of the man's body as he continued his approach. But this man also exuded a bit more than simple confidence, there was an air of intrigue within him that Sakoshi would revel in.

When the visitor was close enough, Sakoshi would wave at the man and bow towards him. "It is a true pleasure to look upon you, sir. I do believe you are here on business, just based on your gait it seemed that you have a bit of a mission that you must complete, someone to see, perhaps?" He spoke with a most intrigued tone, conveying his interest in this man's presence. Should he confirm his beliefs, then he would of course begin the protocol that were in place.

"Well I look forward to trying to get you to the place you desire to be. But of course I must inform you that we have a bit of process when it comes to gaining access to the village. I require two things from you: Your hand in mine and eye contact. These two things will provide me the ability to scan your mind and your soul for any signs of a threat to the village. I do understand that some may find these apprehensive and can be quite trepidatious at such an idea, but I assure you that I don't quite care with what you've done in your past. I have let some bad guys into the village. What I am interested in is your intentions for the village. So trust me when I say, you will still be welcome if you have killed. The only thing that may interrupt your entrance is dishonesty." He would hold out his hand for the blonde bombshell to take.

He would be prepared with his Mind's Eye active, his hand was charged with his chakra to connect with his. His eyes were charged and he would stare directly into his so he could bring up the connection to him. When this was done, he would continue.

WC: 514
TWC: 514

Using Psycho Mind Transmission
Using Mind's Eye of the Kagura
Using Eye Mind Reading
Akaime Chinoike
Akaime Chinoike
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 77500

Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:53 pm
The glistening light that come from the somewhat present sun rays, the bioluminescent flowers, or the subtle lanterns seem to radiate off his skin; making him stand out like a white dwarf in the cosmos. The skies were clear except for the lone cloud that would pass by. But was the atmosphere and the weather really a priority as of right now? Well, we guess you could say no to that as it seems he was finally noticed and was being approached by a tall, yet skittish individual.

This man, while dressed in thick cloth and leather, seemed not up to par with what Akaime would be expecting as a guardian of the gate. Perhaps, the village was not faring well and could not provide efficient sustenance to provide to their shinobi. Or maybe, they just lacked any real trained shinobi, and this is what they had to suffice for protection of the village. But nonetheless, he digresses as the tribalistic tattoos and hair style did intrigue the young Chinoike. He wondered if all the individuals in this village dressed like this. Wearing the skin of their victory game. Perhaps, that was a question for a later time.

As the man came mere meters from the blood user, he would simply greet Akaime with a wave and bow. How generous, but utterly idiotic for him to risk lowering his head in the presence of someone who could be an enemy. Is this what this village had to offer? Someone who is weak, malnourished, and foolish. Maybe, Akaime had too much high hopes for this place; or better yet, this village’s Kage just uses these weaklings as pawns, so the strong will not die to an ambush and be of better use to the village if they were attacked. Well, he hopes.

While the man began to talk, Akaime couldn’t help but let out a grin. “Oh no, to be graced with the presence of a man such as yourself, the pleasure is all mine.” He spoke with a seductive tone and offering an obvious wink towards the man. Did Akaime find this man attractive…well, not at all. His mind is only made up on one person, and that was Yama. He was strong, intuitive, and someone who could be respected. Not like this fool in front of him. In fact, he wouldn’t even be worthy enough to kill. Lord Jashin, Kakushin, and Yama would definitely agree to that. But Akaime couldn’t help but allow his flirtatious charm to flow from his mouth. “But you are correct, I am here to see a few people. Maybe, you’ll be one of those.”

As the conversation continue, this man spoke about the protocol that they were required to perform. Such a strange tactic but it does work; well, if the person who is being read is not someone lethal. “Perhaps, you should’ve asked me what my name was first. It could be a dire consequence to look a Chinoike in the eyes, don’t you think?” Akaime grinned as the sclera of his eyes begin to take the deep shade of Vanta black while two glowing red rings took place where the iris used to be. “Luckily for you, I’m not here to kill anyone. But if I find you tempering with my mind, I will not hesitate to smite you from this reality.”

Akaime held a stoic emotion before letting out a subtle laugh that bordered the line of insanity. “Oh, I’m just playing you. I am a good boy, but don’t be scared for what you’re about to see. Not everyone can stand the darkness of being a Chinoike like I can,” he said as he placed his delicate hands into the man’s and pulled him closer to the Ketsuryugan wielder. “But why answer your question when you’re already going to find out everything you need to know. But nonetheless, my intentions for the village where I was following my father, Kakushin, here. I want a place where I can call home but also place where I can be with Yama without the worriedness of the expansive wilderness. That is all. Now look into my eyes.” Akaime said as he peered straight into the man’s eyes, letting him explore his traumatic past.

As soon as that was done, Akaime would enter the village unless the man had other ideas.

[EXIT into Village]
WC: 727
TWC: 1,226

-10 AP for Ketsuryugan (1840 - 10 = 1830 AP)

Claiming:
1125/1125 to Lightning Rod Technique
62 to  1063/1125 Storm Release: Energy Wave  - WC Gained From Here

Rest of WC Being Thrown into Oblivion
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:04 pm
It was a funny thing, being a clone. You are created with such reckless abandon, that you tend to live with such things. Sakoshi wasn't sure if he inherited the lack of fear that he had, or the sense of overwhelming indifference, or if it was implanted into him upon his creation by Ren, or some other explanation between the two, but he certainly lived with it. The man would speak kind words to him, but the shift in his chakra would certainly surge with power when he would lie, Sakoshi would simply smile, "Oh you fox, you. A beautiful fox in the henhouse." His response would share the same level of a flirtatious tinge.

Upon him telling the man his protocol, he would shift in his personality, this crimson-eyed individual would. He seemed to grow a sense of confidence once more. He told Sakoshi that one should ask their name before asking to look into their eyes. Sakoshi smiled with a near negligible amount of confidence, mixed with arrogance. His smile wouldn't change when the beautiful blonde would speak his last name. Sakoshi's eyes lit up with the revelation, "So I was right." He began to speak. "I had the thought that you were a Chinoike, the Kage will want to see you, my dear visitor. She has been on the hunt for more of her kind, a burning desire to meet with others that share her lineage."

He would pause for a moment before giving an innocent looking smile, "But don't worry. I had believed you were a wielder of the Ketsuryugan before you walked up, I've only seen that shade of eyes in a Chinoike's eye. So whatever you would be able to do wouldn't concern me terribly as I have prepared for that very issue," He would point to the seal on his neck. "This is a telepathy seal. I've already alerted our Kage and our Deputy Kage about your presence. So if you were to do anything to me, then you would likely not appreciate the consequences. Now that that is dealt with and the pleasantries are out of the way we can continue." Sakoshi knew that this man could kill him in an instant, but there was little that he truly cared about more than learning, so he was going to absorb as much information as he could on this one.

When he reached out his own hand for the man to take, he would speak plainly that if Sakoshi would tamper with his memories, that he would be quick to smite Sakoshi. The sloth of Tsukigakure simply smiled as the man would pull back and laugh. Sakoshi was sure that to others this would likely work wonders, but for someone who just cared so little for life in general, these threats were mere words with nothing behind them, until the actions were committed. The Chinoike warned Sakoshi about what he was going to see, to which Sakoshi would simply smile once more, "Thank you for the warning." He said as he was pulled closer to the man's embrace, having to slouch slightly.

As he asked the question, the man who he now knew was Akaime would ask why to answer the questions in the first place when he was going to be learning everything he needed to know. This was truly the question that he had been waiting to be asked. It was a simple question, but it was one that amused the sloth every time he would partake in his ritual, but none had asked him to this point. He would smile as he began to scan into the very being of the man that stood before him, this Akaime Chinoike.

Akaime was not lying, there was a lot of darkness within his mind. There was a great amount of blood spilled by his hand. But Sakoshi would do what he would normally do in this situation, and that was to start from the beginning. As that was certainly where he believed that most people's current actions, were largely based on.

An only child, but popular with the kids that were his peers. He noted that the man was born in tea country in a secluded little town. It seemed like a nice enough place, something that was able to provide for the child, leaving the question of course as to what events led to the bloodshed that this child would soon be a part of. He moved forward slightly and he saw that there was an arranged marriage that was set to take place, a rather odd custom in Sakoshi's mind, but not something he really cared about.

He would continue to scan as the man would speak of this man named Yama, Akaime spoke of his intentions as well. His intentions were fine enough, they seemed largely positive and something that he was sure that his leader Junko would have an absolute blissful time to experience. Meeting another member of her clan was important to her, he had heard her speak of it from time to time, so the reality of it would be something he wanted to bring her personally.

His intentions for the village were to following a man named Kakushin, who he claimed to be his father. But as Sakoshi read his mind, he saw that this Kakushin was not a true father of his. So this familial bond was not blood related, but he understood the gesture. He wouldn't speak words, simply nod his head as he continued to listen and scan the man's mind even farther. The words that he spoke, wanting a place to call home was interesting to him. But again, he would simply nod his head, slightly humming an acknowledging sound to the man to let him know that he was listening to every word that he would speak. The idea of having such a powerful individual on their side in the village was certainly interesting, something that would absolutely be in their best interest.

He would relay this information over to the Kage Junko, so she would be aware of everything that he was finding about this individual, but of course he would have to do this through Ren as that is who he had the telepathic link to. But Ren would speak to Sakoshi, letting him know that he was relaying the information to Junko as they transmitted their thoughts. Sakoshi was very interested in the more present times of the individual that was before him, this Akaime the Chinoike.

When he peered into the more recent events of the individual, he would find this Kakushin within a certain place that was completely covered in blood. It didn't seem like a natural place, more like a place cut into the very fabric of space itself, almost like a dimension outside of the norm, just based on the sheer amounts of blood that covered the ground. The Kakushin figure would seem to turn into a certain type of beast. The figure was quite incomprehendable as to how it worked. He wasn't entirely sure as to how or why his body would shift in such a way, but he would push the thoughts to the side for now as he continued to peer into his mind.

What he saw in his recent history, is this Yama figure. He was tall and imposing, and he was also someone that he had done a mission with once before just before the village was constructed. He seemed to be a gentle soul, someone that didn't put off the type of violence that this man did in his past, but of course Sakoshi wouldn't have put it passed him either. He would note this in his mind that there was a Kakushin on the island, as well as the man named Yama that was connected to this man.

He had the capability to teleport, which that was something that he figured would be quite the benefit should he actually join their village. Overall the man did seem dangerous, but he seemed just dangerous enough to be enticing, rather than terrifying, if Sakoshi had the capability of being terrified in the first place. He would focus on the words that the man spoke, and he would find that his Mind's Eye would not trigger when he spoke his words, he was being truthful.

With this Akaime's full history and present now in Sakoshi's mind, he felt sated with the man's answers. He released the man's hand and he would break the eye contact with Akaime. With a smile on his face and a quick bow, he would grab a small wooden placard from the table beside him. "Take this, you shall need it whilst in the village if you are to do any business within. Also, the Kage is expecting you. Do be sure to visit the Kage Tower before doing too much else. She would like to speak with you post-haste. I also hope you find what you seek within our hallowed walls. Good luck and good day."

Sakoshi would hand him the pass and see him on his way. The sloth would finish relaying the information to Ren, who would in turn, relay it to Junko. But what was more, is he informed her about the small ritual that he performed to cause his eyes to become that much more powerful. He figured that bit of information would be quite interesting to her. When he was done with his relaying of information, he would move on to the next individual that was looking for access into the village, and he would repeat the process.

WC: 1609
TWC: 2123
EXIT

Claims:
Memorizing Akaime's Chakra Signature
Allowing Akaime into the village

WC Claims:
+1313 towards Sixth Sense (Complete) (Previous Progress)
+810 towards Ninshu (810/1500)
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:07 am
Sakoshi Kurosawa wrote:
WC: 1609
TWC: 2123
EXIT

Claims:
Memorizing Akaime's Chakra Signature
Allowing Akaime into the village

WC Claims:
+1313 towards Sixth Sense (Complete) (Previous Progress)
+810 towards Ninshu (810/1500)

Approved
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:46 am
Akaime Chinoike wrote:
[EXIT into Village]
WC: 727
TWC: 1,226

-10 AP for Ketsuryugan (1840 - 10 = 1830 AP)

Claiming:
1125/1125 to Lightning Rod Technique
62 to  1063/1125 Storm Release: Energy Wave  - WC Gained From Here

Rest of WC Being Thrown into Oblivion

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum