Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hasumi Hayato
Hasumi Hayato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Can I go Home Please? Empty Can I go Home Please?

Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:28 pm
Hasumi hoped there wouldn't always be lines into the village, she wasn't sure if she'd be leaving it often but she was starting to realize she didn't like waiting all that much. The young girl was dressed in baggy grey pants and a black t-shirt, her long wavy hair hanging freely down to her shoulders. Bright blue eyes looked around as she approached the village, trying to take in all of the new sights. She had been a bit worried that the place would look like Tengakure, but it seemed this place had its own distinct look.

Realizing it was getting close to her turn to pass through the gate, Hasumi would look around and try and find the face of her new friend, Michiko.If Hasumi spotted her the young girl would look toward the woman and give her a big smile before walking toward whoever was processing new entries.

"Hi, my name's Hasumi and I'd like to enter the village please! I live in Junko's house, so I think that means I'm already a resident?" The young girl tilted her head as she finished the question, flashing a big smile and hoping that whoever it was would help her figure out what she had to do.

WC:207
Michiko Senju
Michiko Senju
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : Peep the Page
Mission Record : Michiko's Training Regimen
Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Can I go Home Please? Empty Re: Can I go Home Please?

Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:53 pm
Having left for her morning jog that morning Michiko, jogged slightly behind Hasumi and headed back towards the village having completed her route for the day. Having been spotted by Hasumi, Michiko returned her smile with a smile of her own before approaching the gates with her. The gates seemed pretty crowded and Michiko tapped her foot a bit impatient before their turn would approach having to jog in place to keep her workout going. When it was their turn Michiko responded as well “And I’m Michiko! But yeah entering the village would be nice, we just came from in there earlier. We do live with Junko right now I swear!” Michiko would continue jogging in place as she waited to see what the answer from the person would be.

WC: 130
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu

Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:32 pm
Due to the ever present stream of people looking to enter the village, Junko had decided that it was best to remain on gate duty should anything arise. Like the days prior people from various settlements flocked to the gates and lined up to wait for their turn. She had been at this for a few hours now, and was growing tired of standing in the hot sun. As she finished helping an elderly couple, Junko’s attention would be pulled to a a different line a few meters away. She had hear the familiar voice of Michiko cutting through the crowds of people.

Junko would excuse herself for a moment from the line infront of her as she broke away and attempted to get eyes on the situation. There she would see both Michikio and Hasumi pleading with one of the gate guards to allow them in. Junko assumed neither had any form of identification, so would she would instead call out to the guard to get his attention.

”Let them through, they’re with me! Ladies, I’ll see you back at the house later tonight! Enjoy the village!”

She would then motion with her hand to allow them in before returning to the people in line. For the rest of the day she’d continue to process people at the gates.

(EXIT)

WC:223
No WC claims
Hasumi Hayato
Hasumi Hayato
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Link
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure

Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:43 pm
Hasu was worried that her pleas were falling on dead ears, but thankfully it seemed Junko had managed to pick Michiko out of the crowd and had called for Hasumi and her to be allowed in. The young girl out a sigh of relief, then turned and gave a big wave to Junko. "Thank you! See you later Junko!"

Turning to Michiko and smiling at the green-haired woman again, Hasu began to head into the village now that she had permission. If Michiko followed her and continued to jog then Hasu would attempt to emulate her. The artificial girl wasn't fast by any stretch of the definition but Hasumi could maintain her slow speed for quite some distance.

[EXIT]

WC:118
TWC:325

Claims
325/1,000 towards mastering Demoin Illusion Flower Garden for no hand seals
+3 Chakra (49)
Michiko Senju
Michiko Senju
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : Peep the Page
Mission Record : Michiko's Training Regimen
Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:19 am
Michiko would watch as Junko came up to the gates telling the current guard at the gate to let the pair in, she would respond, “Thanks Junko I’ll see you later gotta keep the jog up with Hasumi!” Michiko would keep moving forward following Hasumi and keeping the daily exercise going for a bit longer before eventually getting back to the house for the day.
[Exit]
Entry into Moon Village
WC: 65
TWC: 195

1 point into speed
29 words into Surface Walking continued from Here 250/250

rest dumped
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:23 am
Michiko Senju wrote:
[Exit]
Entry into Moon Village
WC: 65
TWC: 195

1 point into speed
29 words into Surface Walking continued from Here 250/250

rest dumped

Approved
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:25 am
Hasumi Hayato wrote:
[EXIT]

WC:118
TWC:325

Claims
325/1,000 towards mastering Demoin Illusion Flower Garden for no hand seals
+3 Chakra (49)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum