Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Kage's Shadow
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

The wolf and the lamb - Page 2 Empty Re: The wolf and the lamb

Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:28 pm
(Coming back from the fade to black)

The wolf and lamb lie in bed together, exhausted from the night's activities. He would look out the window as they would finish and see that the sun was beginning to rise above the horizon. He would look over to Asuka, astonished. He would look at her sweaty body for a moment with pride as he would realize her resilience. "I will tell you, my love." He would pant as he spoke. "I have never had a woman truly be able to keep up with me." He would lie on his back, resting his head on the pillow as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

He would turn his head towards her again, "You have got to be the perfect woman. There is simply no comparison. I'm exhausted." He would look to the ceiling as he could feel tears welling up. "I've never felt like this before. I'm so sorry. Excuse me." He exited the bed and walked into the bathroom to gather his thoughts. He closed the door and stared into the mirror, seeing his hair drenched in sweat, his body looking exhausted, and tears streaming down his face.

He had never had a truly magnificent night where he had forgotten all of his troubles and would genuinely forget his traumas and problems; the aches in his heart seemed to melt away at the memory of her touch and their night together. He had finally felt the feeling of pure bliss that this act was supposed to bring those who performed it. He wiped the tears from his face and dried off his face and hair. After looking into the mirror and seeing that he was somewhat presentable, he returned to their room.

He saw Asuka still lying in the bed, with all her splendor on display. His body and mind wanted more, even more. He wanted all of her. He couldn't think of anything but consuming this woman, every aspect of her. Her taste was still on his breath, and he crawled back into the bed and attached himself to her again. He pressed his skin against hers, bringing his head down to her shoulder. Normally, when he was done with this act, he would be given his pay and off he would go. But today, he couldn't imagine leaving her side, not even for a second. She was his drug, she was his fix, she was his muse, she was his everything in that moment.

He positioned himself to rest his head on her left breast, and he breathed in deeply as he wrapped his arms around her. "Asuka, darling. There is a certain feeling that one receives when they perform this act. Normally it happens every time for folks, or so I'm told. It's a moment where everything just fades away from their lives, their minds are simply emptied of everything else in the world. But for me, I had never gotten that feeling. It was always a job, a chore for me to pleasure others." He would lift his head, feeling his shoulder suddenly become burdened with the weight of her chest. "But I finally get what they mean now. With you, I couldn't wait to continue, to go again, to feel that bliss! Now it's the only thing on my mind, the only thing I can imagine myself doing." He would lie back down on her breast.

"Of course there are other things to consider, like your health. Certainly I am concerned for your ability to walk today, my love. I fear you may have taken a little more than what your body should handle at once, especially for your first time. But my goodness, darling. I am completely convinced that you are not merely human, but the goddess of love herself in human form." Continuing to rest of her, giving her the weight of his head. He would await his love's response, still trying to come back to the planet after their night together.

WC: 669
TWC: 5752
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Recipe Book
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:53 am
As Asuka lay on her back with her hands above her head she attempted to catch her breath. Both her mind and body were on the brink of exhaustion as she breathed heavily beside him. At this moment she felt like nothing else had ever felt more important in her life. All of her relationships with those around her paled in comparison to how intensely she felt about him. Thoughts of their life together would flutter through her mind as she attempted to recover. She could feel her legs trembling slightly and knew that if she were to attempt to stand she surely would become a puddle on the floor. As he began speaking with her, she’d turn her blushing face to look at him and listen as he explained that he had never had a woman who was able to keep up with him. She’d shake her head slightly as she watched him lay back down on the bed beside her. As she spoke, she sounded exhausted but completely satisfied.

”Darling, that was mostly all you. You should be praising yourself, love.”

She’d roll on her side to face him as he turned his head in her direction once more. Asuka would smile lovingly at him as she listened to him speak once more. However, she looked a bit concerned as tears began to well up in his eyes. In an attempt to comfort him, Asuka would reach out a hand to rub his chest, but before she could do so he climbed out of bed and exited the room. Had she done something wrong? Surely he’d tell her if she had, he had at least seemed like he was enjoying himself but maybe he was having regrets.

These thoughts raced in her mind as she anxiously awaited his return. She hoped that he was alright, that they were alright. Was this too much for him, too soon? Asuka regretted asking him to shower with her as she thought that maybe she had pushed him too far. If she had the ability to cry in this moment she would, but unfortunately, most of the liquid in her body had been drained. If she could stand, maybe she would have gone after him… but he did seem to want to be alone after all so she decided it was best to just give him some space.

Slowly she’d sit up in bed, grab a hair tie from her bedside table, and then she’d put her hair in a messy bun. While she was waiting, she’d lay back down in bed and contemplate about what was going on in his head. Thankfully he’d return to her a few minutes later, a bit more put together than how he had left. She’d offer him a compassionate smile before he climbed into bed once more and pulled her body close to his. Asuka didn’t want to be the first one to break the silence seeing as she was unsure of what was really going on with him. Instead, as he laid his head on her shoulder, Asuka leaned down a bit and give him a loving kiss on the forehead.

He seemed to be dealing with some sort of inner struggle, but she’d continued to be quiet as she rubbed her cheek lightly against the top of his head, occasionally kissing his forehead. She knew he would tell her what was wrong once he had figured out what he wanted to say, so she didn’t want to push the issue. He then would move his head down to rest gently on her left breast before enveloping her in his arms. She’d move a free hand to rub his back as she gently traced his tattoos with the tips of her fingers. By this point, her breathing had calmed, but her heart was still nearly beating out of her chest.

They would sit in a silent embrace for a few moments before he broke the silence and began explaining the emotions and sensations one should normally feel after such activities. However, he would inform her that he had never felt that sensation before as if felt like a chore for him previously. With her though it was different he’d continue to explain, he had finally felt the sensation he had been deprived of for so long. She understood what he meant by this, after they were finished it felt like nothing else in the world mattered to her, just him. Asuka craved his touch and wished that they could do nothing but spend their time intertwined with each other.

As he spoke Askuka would continue rubbing his back, occasionally scratching it lightly.He continued on to explain that he was concerned for her health, primarily her ability to walk that day. Admittedly she was too, she could still feel her legs shaking slightly and was unsure if she’d be able to stand, let alone walk. In his normal, charming demeanor he would continue to praise her for endurance, even remarking that he believed her to be some goddess in human form. She’d let out a slight chuckle before letting out a content sigh. Once he finished speaking Asuka would pat his head lovingly, hoping that it would bring a bit of comfort to him. She then would speak up once more in her normal calm and loving tone.

”Akira, I know exactly the feeling you’re describing. I’m sorry you have been deprived of it for so long, but I’m happy that I can at least provide it for you. I don’t want to experience that with anybody else, ever. I want to share this sensation with you until the end of our days and into whatever afterlife there may be. I love everything about you, every inch of your mind and body, and I’m so happy you have decided to share yourself with me.”

She paused to give him to respond to her if he wished as she begged to hear his sweet words once more. However, after he finished, she’d speak up once more.

”In regards to me walking, I don’t think I’ll be moving from the bed anytime soon. I’m mentally and physically drained in the best way possible, but since the sun has risen, I have been feeling myself grow tired. I’d love to continue, you know I would, but I think you’re right. For the time being, I should rest and relax, and so should you. My first demand as your girlfriend is that you remain in bed with me all day and allow yourself some time to recover as well.”

She’d offer him a playful smile if he looked up at her as she continued to play with his hair. If he agreed, Asuka would allow him to get comfortable if he wished to change positions, then request that he cover them up. She was beginning to become a bit cold as the sweat began to dry to her body and her heart rate calmed. Once finally comfortable in his arms, Asuka would attempt to place a loving kiss on his lips before gazing into his eyes as she then spoke up.

”I know you mentioned earlier that you’d be moved in within a day, but I think we can just relax for now don’t you think? Tomorrow once we’re feeling better I’d like to go with you to help you move your things. I want to help you my love, if you’d have me.”

She had never seen his house before and desperately wanted to see how he had been living. Asuka would give him some puppy eyes that begged for his approval as she awaited his response.

WC:1292
Total WC: 5336
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:34 pm
He felt completely satisfied in this moment, he lied in the bed with his darling Asuka. There was simply nothing that could possibly bring him down. His mind was clear, the taste of his darling's blood still hung in his mouth, causing his hunger to never truly leave his body as he gazed over her perfect alabaster skin. Her chest under his head made the perfect resting point. But the one thing that continued to cause him to grow dazed, and that was her scent. There was an earthy scent to her, with a sweetness that radiated through his mind.

With their sweat as an adhesion, he couldn't bring himself to leave her chest as she spoke, he would just listen to her words with his head gazing down the rest of her body, reveling in her scent. When she began speaking, her words were simply bliss within his mind. Trust was, she did provide that blissful feeling to him. He had never felt in such a way before, completely entwined with someone else, and not just in body, but in spirit and soul. When they were one, he could only think about their life together, and every aspect of it.

She spoke of only wanting to experience this feeling with him, something he felt such a rush of adrenaline from. He couldn't believe just how fast his life had changed. He had often dreamed of this very moment, for days or months, obsessing over every interaction with her so he could plant the seed of his love into her, but little did he know that she already felt in such a way for him, he would chuckle lightly at his complete inability to have seen this. She continued as she spoke of this love she held, and how it was directed towards him.

The idea of someone loving every inch of his mind was something he had never considered could happen, as he had treated himself like a simple object for so long. But it seemed that this woman, this goddess in human form, truly saw something in him that even he had completely missed. He wasn't sure if he truly believed her still, it just seemed too good to be true for someone to love him so deeply. He would use his fingers to trace along her hip bones and along her waistline, she paused, as if waiting for him to respond.

He held her tighter as he began to speak in response, "If I never have to go through the motions during this act again, I would truly be a happy man. I wish to never perform that act with anyone else other than you for the rest of every life we may live together, this one, and every life afterwards. I don't think I could live with myself if I had ever chosen to deprive myself from your touch, my love. It truly brings me to such a point of bliss that I can barely believe that what is happening is real. Thank you for sharing yourself with me, I know that it was your first time, and I hope that I didn't hurt you. I promise to be gentle with you, for as long as you want me to." He continued to run his fingers along her pelvic bone and her hips, feeling her perfect skin under his fingers brought him such joy and excitement.

When he was done she spoke once more, she spoke of not being able to continue with their act. This was of course understandable. But his body wanted more of her, he wanted to taste her again in every way that he could. To feel every inch of her body pressed against his skin, his teeth into her skin, to draw her blood once more. To hear the sounds that would escape her perfect mouth as they would be together. It was then that he would pull his head away from her perfect breasts and look to her with a knowing smile.

"I know you should probably rest, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want more of you. To kiss down your body, and to taste you once again." As he spoke, he would have his hand trail down her side, and between her legs. "But." He said as he would slowly removed his hands from the area, "I respect it, my love." He moved upwards, to where his face was even with hers. He heard her demand, but hearing her call herself his girlfriend brought a flutter into his heart, a palpitation that seemed to bring his body a new sense of joy. He smiled at her, and he would interrupt her, as the moment she would say the word girlfriend that he would place his lips against her's, interlocking with her perfect lips, feeling a rush of excitement run through his body.

He would pull away and let her continue. "I would love to lie in bed with you all day, and who knows? Maybe after an hour or so your body will be ready to go again... for another few hours. Or the rest of the day. You know, whatever." He spoke with a playful smile playing across his lips.

The question then became about his home, and his excitement would wane slightly. "Oh sweetheart. You can trust that you don't want to go to my home. It is truly not much to look at, you'd be better off just pretending it didn't exist." But of course she would look at him with those beautiful and vexing eyes and he would melt almost immediately. "Yes, dear. I would love to have you in my home. Just promise me you won't think less of me when you see it." He would return the same wide eyes to his darling, hoping that with what she was to find in his home, wouldn't be enough to cause her to begin to fear him. After she responded to him, he kissed her on her lips once more before getting out of the bed.

"My love. You are going to need to eat and have plenty of liquids after what he had done last night. Trust me, it'll help your recovery. But my love there is one more thing..." He thought about it for a moment. "Actually. It's nothing. I love you. I'll be right back, dear." He walked into the kitchen, and he began making her breakfast.

WC: 1080
TWC: 6832

Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Recipe Book
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:56 am
She would smile a bit as he agreed to remain in bed with her for the rest of the day. Asuka had been dreaming of this interaction for some time now and was elated to have finally fulfilled it. In her mind, he had never seen her as anything more than a friend he occasionally joked around with, but thankfully this was wrong. Her heart, body, and mind craved to be with him for the rest of eternity, and he seemingly felt the same. It was funny to her that this hadn’t happened sooner, that they both seemingly decided that the other would be uninterested in them.

He would then mention that he didn’t believe she’d find his home to be as interesting as she believed and that it was best to forget about it. At this, she would give a bit of a sad look as she pleaded her case with her beautiful eyes. Her guilt trip seemingly worked as he agreed to allow her to go, though requested that she not think less of him once she saw it. It saddened her to think he still believed she would judge him so harshly. After the rollercoaster of emotions from the past few days, she figured that he’d know she’d accept him no matter what. Did this make her delusional? Probably, but she didn’t care. Once he finished, she’d smile warmly once more and begin speaking.

”My sweet, after everything, you still believe you’ll be able to push me away so easily? I accept and love you for who you are. You don’t need to hide yourself from me anymore, if I’m to be with you always, I must know everything there is to be known about you. Never be afraid to be your true self in front of me, for that's the one I cherish the most.”

Akira then moved to give her a quick kiss on the lips, however, she didn’t allow him to leave just yet as she placed her hand on his shoulder and kissed him passionately. As he pulled away, she’d gently bit his lower lip and pulled it slightly before releasing it. If she had the energy she’d beg him to continue, to instead forget breakfast and be with her instead. However, she knew she at least needed a small break before continuing, and would allow him to leave the bed once he was ready.

Before leaving the room he’d inform her that some food and liquids would hasten her recovery. He then would begin saying something to her though she was unsure if he wanted to ask or tell her something. Seemingly he’d wave whatever the thought was off before telling her that he loved her and exited the room. She’d speak up once more, no longer quiet and timid.

”Thank you so much, please don’t keep me waiting long. I crave to feel your presence once again.”

Asuka’s eyes lingered on him hungrily as he walked out of the room. She felt her body begging to be with him once again as she lay in the bed reeling from the experience she just had. Even to her, it was remarkable that she was able to keep up with him. Though time seemingly passed quickly, she hadn’t noticed it was even morning until they had finished. Her mind was slowly fully coming back to her as she listened to him moving around in the kitchen. She desired to be out there with him, though she wouldn’t be of much use to him right now.

While waiting for his return, Asuka spotted a water bottle on her desk only about 2 meters from her bed. She contemplated waiting until he returned with food, but her mouth was so dry and she was dying for some kind of drink. Slowly she’d sit up from her bed, swing her legs over the edge, and quickly assess herself. Her legs were no longer trembling, so she believed that it would be all right. Very carefully she’d stand, and her legs seemingly could hold her weight. Soon she would realize this was wrong after taking a few steps away from the bed. As she predicted she crumpled almost immediately, but thankfully she was at least closer to the water bottle.

Either with food in his hand or out of concern for the sound of her body hitting the floor, Akira would soon enter the room. He’d find her lounging on her side, lying on the floor, drinking a half-empty bottle of water. She had hoped to climb back in bed before he had gotten back, but she had failed in that regard. As she finished off the bottle of water she felt a bit invigorated, as if she was getting a second wind. An embarrassed look would cross her face as she put the now empty bottle back on the desk and spoke softly.

”I’m so sorry, I just noticed this was here and I really needed it. I thought I was going to be alright”

If he had food, she’d watch as he placed the tray on the bed and made his way over to her. In this moment she wasn’t hungry, not for food at least. As she felt her bodily functions come back online, her desire for him only grew. If he attempted to help her up, Asuka would offer him her hand. However, instead of allowing him to pull her up, she would attempt to pull him down to the floor with her. She’d caress the side of his face as she pulled him into a loving kiss, not wishing he’d pull away from her.

If he allowed she would attempt to take the lead this time, guiding his hands to where she wished them to be. She’d take more of a tender and gentle approach as she took time to focus on him. Asuka knew that he often took care of his clients, but she wanted to show him how it felt to be tended to sweetly.

(EXIT and fade to black)

WC:1014
Total WC: 6350

Claims (25% reduction from max stats)
1500/1500 Furious Design Previous training here
750/750 Aerial Strip
375/375 Feint
863/863 Free Spirit Swift Palm C Rank
1125/1125 Iryojutsu Amplifier B Rank
1313/1313 Damage Reduction Shield B Rank
1801/2000 Lightning Element
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:05 am
Asuka Hyuuga wrote:
(EXIT and fade to black)

WC:1014
Total WC: 6350

Claims (25% reduction from max stats)
1500/1500 Furious Design Previous training here
750/750 Aerial Strip
375/375 Feint
863/863 Free Spirit Swift Palm C Rank
1125/1125 Iryojutsu Amplifier B Rank
1313/1313 Damage Reduction Shield B Rank
1801/2000 Lightning Element

Approved
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:10 pm
He had left the room for what only seemed like a few minutes, and he heard a rather loud thud. He dropped everything he was doing and rushed into the room. Seeing his darling Asuka a puddle of flesh on the ground he ran over to her. She explained just what she was thinking and Akira giggled as he reached down to help her up to her feet and back to the bed. But as he reached out his hand to meet with hers, she didn't allow herself up, but instead she pulled him down to the ground to be with her. 

He fell to his knees next to her as she caressed his face with a gentle hand. The feeling of her beautiful hand brushing against his skin was enrapturing, and the scent radiating from her body was mesmerizing. He wanted more of her, so much more. His eyes would close and flutter slightly at her touch as he felt her pull his face towards hers, kissing him gently. His breathe would leave his body, his strength would vanish from his core as he began to feel his desire build within him once again. She had him under a spell of sorts, the type that captured his very essence and strength into her flesh.

She began to lead them through their next steps together, guiding him to his back, having his hands placed where she wanted them. He hadn't been treated in such a way before, loving and gentle. Generally his clients wanted this for themselves, but never had he felt a woman's gentle touch and be under a woman's guide before. She climbed on top of his body while Akira would lean his head back and close his eyes, with every moment from here on being pure ecstasy.

WC: 300 
TWC: 7132
EXIT

WC Claims: TBD
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:24 pm
TWC: 7132

WC Claims:
+1875 towards Exploding Human Technique (Complete)
+1875 towards mastering Exploding human Technique for handseals
+1875 towards double mastering Exploding Human technique for hand seals. (Complete)
+1507 towards Autosuggestion (1507/1875)
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am
Akira Namikaze wrote:TWC: 7132

WC Claims:
+1875 towards Exploding Human Technique (Complete)
+1875 towards mastering Exploding human Technique for handseals
+1875 towards double mastering Exploding Human technique for hand seals. (Complete)
+1507 towards Autosuggestion (1507/1875)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum