Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masume Aburame
Masume Aburame
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Record
Summoning Contract : Hyenas of the Rabid Ravines [ 0 / 2000 ]
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Hiden
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 18600

Let's Go Fly A Kite! Empty Let's Go Fly A Kite!

Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:48 am
Lost and Found - [ Required WC: 500 ]

Masume woke up in the mild darkness from the birds chirping, just like any other morning. The navy sky provided menial light as the world held its breath. It was as if something great and significant was about to happen.

But that's how it is at four AM every morning. The silence, cool air, damp grass, and birds singing songs of joy to have made it through another uncertain night.

Masume stretched, tendons cracking, and packed up her small campsite, clearing the area to the point that the average person would have no idea she had been there. Then, she went on her morning jog, collecting Kochu bugs as she went.

(Not Counted: I am at max bugs, however I figure it's a good habit to get into for story development purposes.)

As the daylight began to brim from the horizon to the East, she noticed something strange in one of the trees by a nearby river. A small tuft of fabric peeked out from one of the uppermost boughs. The fabric was a small semicircle of purple edged in a shiny metallic gold. Was someone stuck in a tree? Perhaps the winds from last night snagged some laundry from a neighboring settlement along the borders of the Land of Fire where she was currently residing.

Having not much else to do, and seeing it as a nice strength exercise, Masume climbed the tree to investigate, eventually happening on some fishing wire hanging down. As she climbed up farther, she noticed a long purple, gold, and silver ribbon braid that slowly expanded into pieces of cloth, purple in the middle, gold on top and silver on the bottom that eventually began weaking into the purple. It seemed to look like a [Chinese] lion kite, with a large round and ferocious face and small ears, one of which that was poking out of the top of the tree. Although the body of the beast was a bit torn up, it still looked in remarkable shape considering the winds last night. It must have been well taken care of and lost recently too.

After untangling kite from branch, she began repairing it with some twine she had made from dried grass. It didn't look as flashy as it once did when looked at up close, but it was functioning and not noticeable unless one was looking for flaws.

But where did it come from?

The winds had been coming from the Northwest the last few days, especially last night. So that's the direction that Masume followed, looking for signs of life.

Upon arrival of a small civillian settlement, the settlers and their children immediately took shelter, likely in fear of bandits or missing ninja.

Rather than stir up drama or get involved in a possible scandal or attack, Masume simply secured the kite with a note that read "Please return me to where I belong," and attached it to a wooden post on the path just outside the small settlement. With just one more scan about the area, Masume took leave of the now seemingly abandoned town and headed back inward to the Land of Fire, yet still near the borders, beginning to hunt down food for her breakfast.

[ WC: 508 ]

(Did not include any parenthesized or bracketed words)

[ Claiming +5 to Strength ]
[ Claiming Sticky Paper Adhesive Technique if Allowed. I didn't really train it at all, but I did get words to "spend." I will not ask to claim on stat page if not allowed. 500 / 500 ]
[ Claiming 1000 ryo ]
[ Claiming 5 AP ]

[Exit]

Last edited by Masume Aburame on Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:36 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to Claim Ryo and AP and Added a Tag to the Title)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Let's Go Fly A Kite! Empty Re: Let's Go Fly A Kite!

Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:21 pm
Masume Aburame wrote:Lost and Found - [ Required WC: 500 ]

[ WC: 508 ]

(Did not include any parenthesized or bracketed words)

[ Claiming +5 to Strength ]
[ Claiming Sticky Paper Adhesive Technique if Allowed. I didn't really train it at all, but I did get words to "spend." I will not ask to claim on stat page if not allowed. 500 / 500 ]
[ Claiming 1000 ryo ]
[ Claiming 5 AP ]

[Exit]

Approved!

Note: For future reference:
- Make sure to include previous Bonus AP Total (0) and your new AP Total! (5) This can be stated as such: Claiming 5 AP from mission rewards, previous Bonus AP Total of 0 + 5 is now 5 for New Bonus AP Total.
- Make sure to include links to techniques being claimed. You are fine to claim techniques in mission threads even if you did not expressly train them!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum