Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shion Kamizuru
Shion Kamizuru
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57995-shion-kamizuru-stat-page#431910

Mission Record : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57996-shion-mission-log?highlight=shion#431911
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : N/A
Familiar : N/A
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : WIP
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3750

Flight of the Bumblebee - Page 2 Empty Re: Flight of the Bumblebee

Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:28 am
He looked relieved to hear that Atsuko wanted to get into medicine. "Oh that is wonderful I feel like there are never enough medical ninjas in the world. If you were on out team I think that would really help extend the life of us and also allow us to fight a little harder." As he said that he watched his superior practice his jutus and he smiled as he saw all the cool techniques that he had. "Man, I wish I could do stuff like that. All I know is basic taijutsu, which I have been improving at but dummies can only train so much. I hate to admit it but I have been too shy to ask anyone for a sparing session but I was thinking maybe we all could practice it today." He looked at Atsuko and Cho and readied his fists for a fight before rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"I am not that strong though I feel like I could use a lot more training in general. So much to learn and only being an Academy student for about a week has me still learning so much more. This Advanced training room though is a lifesaver. The training rooms including the final room I practiced in with the 3 mechanical dummies that test all skills would be amazing to test with you guys. I noticed they are like puppets with commands so they fight like actual students it's really cool. But I think before we tried those maybe we could get to know each other with some sparring." He realized he was rambling now and felt a little embarrassed. He laughed it off as he waited for their response.

WC 289
Total WC- 1121
Atsuko
Atsuko
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:09 am
Atsuko grinned, excited that he wanted her on their team. So far, she really liked them both with how they treated her. It would be amazing if they were on a team together. "That would be really cool if we were all on a team together. I want to do my best to become a Medical Ninja. I would do my best to make sure you all are healed whenever you get hurt."

She watches Cho use his jutsus and practice fighting the dummy. He looked really skilled at using his Earth element. Atsuko watches his movements and was shocked with how the dummy moved with him, acting like an actual opponent. She thought that was amazing that the village made it do you could practice with dummies like real enemies.

She looked over at Shion as he started talking, listening to what he has to say. She understands not being strong enough. She definitely needs to train so much more. "I'm definitely not strong at all. I still need to learn the basic jutsus. I do know a hearing jutsu. While volunteering at the hospital so much, I got taught one since they thought I'd have the talent for it. It's amazing that the dummies move with you like a real opponent! Maybe once I'm stronger I could try the final room with you both. I'd love to spar! We can see how strong we are!" She says, kind of excitedly but also a little nervous. She hasn't sparred with anyone before and hopes she does a good job.
WC: 260
Total WC: 662
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20750

Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:01 am
A Medical Nin- how helpful he thought to himself, having someone on board who could keep them alive in the worst of situations was a benefit, one he would gladly take on board. Though the likelihood they would be assigned the same team by the Hokage was very slim, he wondered if he would be placed with Tenko Sarutobi. Or perhaps others he didn’t know at all, maybe even in a squad with people who would far outclass him at this time. It was a frustration of his, the fear of the unknown. His entire future would be determined by his new team, whenever he was assigned one.

”Iryojutsu has a wide range of abilities that we would all find useful. I would suggest doing more research into it - the role of a combat medic is one of the most important ones in the line of duty, the pressure is immense - but vastly worth it. I myself have thought about it, but it doesn’t lend itself to my personality” A Medic had to be one to keep the team together, skills such as leadership and self awareness were key. He would far to easily throw himself in the line of fire to protect his friends, admirable - but not good for a Medic.

”Good - come” he body flickered away from the duo, disappearing without a trace before appearing a good 10 metres away. ”Let’s start with the basics, Tai and Bukijutsu. The two of them vastly rely on getting close and personal. The average punch isn’t going to do much - but a fighting style will usually help. Now both of you, come at me using your fists or a weapon. First, try to hit me as hard as you can with your Strength and then again with your Speed. See what you notice.” Cho got into a defensive stance.

Depending on there build the two of them would come at him with two different attacks each, the first would be a heavy hitting blunt hit. Using a fist or a blunted weapon, they would hit hard but be easier to avoid. Secondly would be a swift hit, with a bladed weapon or usually a open palmed strike, it would hurt less but hit more often. Perfect for poisons and precise attacks to weak points. He looked forward to seeing what they would do, his Taijutsu was not his strongest point.

WC:404
TWC: 1654
Shion Kamizuru
Shion Kamizuru
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57995-shion-kamizuru-stat-page#431910

Mission Record : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57996-shion-mission-log?highlight=shion#431911
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : N/A
Familiar : N/A
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : WIP
Ryo : 3750

Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:36 am
Nodding to Cho he ran to get into position he bowed and then got into basic taijutsu form. taking his time he watched Cho who he could tell was far more experienced than himself. He had only ever trained with puppet dummies and they were great for practice but against another ninja, especially one who was already genin now he would have to be cautious. Thinking to himself. "What level of difficulty would this be? I am so used to E difficulty and I score so low. This would probably be closer to C difficulty. Which means it would be near impossible for me to overcome." He shook his head slightly and removed that thought. He knew what those dummies had prepared him for each one of them was a fight to the theoretical death. Take as many out as you can. Skill and precision matter because for everyone you take out that is one less for your allies to take out. he knew the mindset of ninja but he was still excited and yet nervous.

Taking his first step he made the move. He would try to swing his foot to the tender vitals of his partner as hard as he could. he knew he could not hold back at all.

Strength 15
Blunt Impact Force 7
Physical Damage Output 7

WC 212
Total WC- 1333
Atsuko
Atsuko
Academy Student
Academy Student
Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:49 pm
'Combat medic... Definitely need to research as much as possible...' she thought to herself. Atsuko wonders if there's a medical-nin that could be her teacher. She hopes she can find someone willing to teach her. She listens to what Chokoku is saying about Irojutsu and nods.

"I plan on researching as much as I can. I'm hoping I can find a Medical-Nin to teach me. I know it's hard being a Medical-Nin but it's my passion." She says, not saying everything of why she wants to be Medical-Nin. Even the medical ninjas at the hospital couldn't help her amnesia. Maybe eventually she can find a way to help people like her.

She pays attention to what he says about sparring him and takes a deep breath, getting into her offensive stance.

Atsuko looks at Cho, scanning his form and decides her first move. She would try to punch his upper chest with all her might, knowing she needed to use all her strength.

Strength: 10
Blunt Impact Force: 5
Physical Damage Output: 5

WC: 163
Total WC: 825
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum