Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shion Kamizuru
Shion Kamizuru
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57995-shion-kamizuru-stat-page#431910

Mission Record : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57996-shion-mission-log?highlight=shion#431911
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : N/A
Familiar : N/A
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : WIP
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3750

Shion Training Montage #2 Empty Shion Training Montage #2

Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:36 am
Entering the Advanced training area for the second day in a row to get better with the 4 training areas. Starting with the first area the Taijutus sparring dummy he decided to work on it for a good while this time instead of just testing it out. Now that he knew what he was getting himself into he was going to really enjoy each one of these. Using them as much as possible before he graduated in order to improve himself.

Walking up to the test dummy he clicked on the E rank button and began his match with his opponent. The dummy swung a hard right at him aiming for his torso. Jumping back a little Shion would support himself with his back leg and swing at the dummies head. landing a blow and scoring 7 points. The dummy responded by doing a low-ground sweep with his leg forcing Shion to jump over it. When he did he extended a leg out and kicked the dummy in the chest. The dummy wobbled back and stood up rushing towards Shion it tried to grab Shion to tackle him Shion stood still and weaved a few hand signs glancing at a training wrack nearby the dummy succeeded with its grapple, tumbling both Shion and the dummy to the floor. the points that Shion had earned were quickly depleting already and he had to break the hold. he knew exactly what he would do. He activated the jutsu he had just used and switched places with the training wrack and himself. While the dummy was struggling with the wrack on top of itself Shion would rush towards it and curb stomp the dummy head a few times earning a good chunk of points.

The dummy spun around flipping the wrack off of him and making Shion back away. It finished its spin by rising to its feet and running towards Shion. it would try a left hook which Shion would dodge and prepare for basic hand-to-hand trading of blows. each of them blocking and attacking neither landing a proper hit. It was exhilarating for Shion, He was sweating up a storm and feeling his heart pumping he loved this training field. After about 30 minutes went by the dummy stopped. Shion looked at the score it was a bit higher than his first attempt but it was still not high enough to land him a C ranking score. He shrugged and went to the break room to relax for a moment and watch the other students train in the four fields.

WC- 429
Shion Kamizuru
Shion Kamizuru
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57995-shion-kamizuru-stat-page#431910

Mission Record : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57996-shion-mission-log?highlight=shion#431911
Remove Remove Default

Shion Training Montage #2 Empty Re: Shion Training Montage #2

Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:38 am
Starting his training in the next room Shion prepared himself this time. "I am definitely going to get a C rank this time!" He clicked the E-rank button and began his assault with the shuriken against the targets. his goal this time was accuracy and speed. He would throw only 3 at a time to make it easier to aim and focus on the chest instead of the head or other parts. If he could aim for a larger part of the body perhaps her could get better at locating the smaller parts later.

As he threw the shuriken he remembered that they shot back and right after his first hit landed he was diving to dodge incoming attacks. "Oh right I need to practice not only offense but defense...This is going to be tough." Dodging as many attacks as he could he could feel his arms getting tired from constantly throwing the weapons at the dummy. He was beginning to get sluggish which meant he was about to start feeling the stinging hits of the wooden shuriken as they pelted him over and over again until the buzzer finally rang. With that, he scored a D rank again and a trip to the break room to ice his bruises.

"Damn I thought I was going to get C this time too..." He iced his shoulder and back and ate a quick lunch consisting of good protein and vegetables. He also splurged a little and got a fruit smoothie. "Now this is what I'm talking about." Taking a little honey container from his pouch he dripped some honey in the smoothie which only added to the flavor of the melon smoothie. He was having a lot of fun here and with the completion of two more E-rank missions he was feeling confident in his training. Meeting the Kamizuru he did on his mission he was excited to learn more from him. He would keep training here until it was time to head back. The next training was Kunai training with the marking kunai. He was getting better at hand to hand so he thought maybe he would do better this time. He was not expecting a C with this one but maybe a slightly higher score.

WC- 377
Total WC- 806
Shion Kamizuru
Shion Kamizuru
Academy Student
Academy Student

Remove Remove Default

Shion Training Montage #2 Empty Re: Shion Training Montage #2

Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:29 am
He was heading to the kunai room when he noticed something attached to the wall of the break room. It was labeled as Elemental paper. He took a piece from the roll and when he did he looked up and saw the instructions on the box said to channel chakra into it to determine your natural affinity. He always wondered what his affinity was. He knew the Kamizuru were known to be Earth element-focused so perhaps he would be too. He channeled chakra into the paper and just like that it crumbled to dust. he looked at the images on the box which showed what the element is associated with the outcome of the paper. seeing crumbling paper he assumed earth and he was not wrong.

"So I have an affinity for earth that makes sense. Well, what do I do with that?" He looked at some scrolls above the box there were five in total each color-coded. He picked up the brown one and opened it. "What's this? oh perfect! it spells out the beginning training methods for earth techniques." Looking through the document it talks about the strong foundation that is required for earth release to be effective. Training the core of the user and making sure they have a strong mind and body. Otherwise, the earth techniques are weaker and crumble.

Taking a deep breath in he decided to hold off on the Kunai training session and instead enter the meditation chamber of the break room. There he saw beside other academy students deep in meditation. He thought long and hard about his core. Focusing all his effort into channeling chakra there. When he did he could feel a little tug inside of him. He followed that tugging and felt his core strengthening. As he continued to follow the tug he began seeing past images of his life. The time at the family store tending to the candy as well as the bees. He felt peaceful and grounded. He saw the beehives he use to tend to and all the bees that would follow him around as he safely collected the honey. He also saw his friends and family the people he loved dearly. He knew he was in a safe place and he let his mind wander.

But then he remembered the symbol of the village that came for them. It was bright in his mind. His shop was in smoke, the bees were charred and the hives were smashed. Screaming of the people around him as he stood there confused and scared. He did not know what was going on but he knew that he needed to find his family. He did find them and as he remembered seeing them fight off the attackers his core began to feel weak. Crumbling slowly degrading as his mind was fighting against the thoughts he was having. He wanted to stop thinking about it but something told him to keep searching his memories.

Digging further on he saw the death of his parents and friends. He saw the fleeting moments of Iwa crumbling, degrading into dust before him. Like the village, he could feel his core crumbling further degrading into dust. he felt weak and defenseless. He wanted nothing more than to escape this feeling but he could not move now. He was stuck in this trance almost like sleep paralysis he could feel his body crumbling around him. "Please, let this end. I don't want to remember this again," he yelled out in his mind and all he could hear was the crumbling of rock into sand. Slowly falling like an hourglass. The hourglass ticking away his life until it was all gone. He did not want it to end this way he was now in the sands of time. He was crawling futile up the sand bank. Trying to cling to something his panic and need for someone to save him was almost overwhelming at this point.

He stopped climbing and curled into a ball. he was scared and alone, no one was going to save him here. He had to do something or the sand would wash over him and consume his very being.

And then it happened. he stayed curled in that ball the winds whipping up a frenzy around him. He did not move. slowly his body began to harden. "I can't keep running away." His feet were now stone. "I can't keep hiding behind the people around me." Now his legs had solidified. "I have to become stronger" His hips were stone now. "Like Cho, I need to gain the strength to fight." his lower body was quickly solidifying. It was now up to his neck. "I need to become the pillar of my own life." His face was stone now. In this curled ball he had become a boulder. the whipping sands whirling around him trying to slowly sand him. Polish him into a smooth stone. He stood up, a statue in the desert of time. He looked different. Not just physically he was mentally determined now. he took his first step up that dune and instead of sinking into the sand he instead created a space of stone. each step he took a stone stair would appear under him. "It's my turn now." He made it to the top of the dune and waiting for him was the entrance to a hive. A large rock hive. The uneasy buzzing was heard inside.

"I won't let you come to harm again, I will rebuild the Kamizuru clan and with it Iwagakure. The ground may be littered with rocks and dust, but that is how it started. I will continue to polish this stone and become the pillar of Iwagakure. Mark my words."

The bees calmed down in the rock hive. As he entered, he found himself sitting once again in the meditation room. sweat glistening off his body. He had acquired the heart of Iwa and a newfound purpose. Determination had set in and now it was time to practice.

He went back into the break room and grabbed the earth scroll from the box. Inside it showed some basic jutus to start with. Looking at them he began weaving the signs for the jutsu and following the instructions. forming the chakra in his mouth he spit out a rock pebble. it did not go very far and was not very large but he was surprised it worked at all. He smirked and continued practicing for a while. He wondered if he could use this instead of shuriken in his shuriken training session. He was very excited for the future now that he was developing his very first offensive jutsu.

Looking at the scroll once more for the next jutsu to practice he saw that there was a defensive one. He weaved the signs and slammed his hand on the ground and the earth rose a little in front of him. "Huh might be enough to stop an ant but not a person." He would look at the scroll and now that he knew roughly the size and speed of the jutsu all he had to do was train to make sure they actually were useful in combat. He was very excited about training in this area now that he had some idea of how to use these in combat.

Spending the next couple of hours he would continually spit out rocks and raise the ground more and more. In between those practices, he would make sure to drink plenty of water as his mouth was drying out and tasting like dust.

WC- 1271
Total WC- 2077
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum