Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 52%
5 Posts - 22%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shion Kamizuru
Shion Kamizuru
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57995-shion-kamizuru-stat-page#431910

Mission Record : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57996-shion-mission-log?highlight=shion#431911
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : N/A
Familiar : N/A
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : WIP
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3750

Shion Training Montage #1 Empty Shion Training Montage #1

Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:56 am
Shion entered the Advanced Training Facility in order to grow stronger as a ninja. As he entered he could already tell it was different from the normal area he trained in. There were many more dummies that seemed more used for taijutsu and dodging than in the other places. There also was much more space available for what he would assume was jutsu training and sparring. He decided to train his taijutsu some.

Approaching the first room there was a taijutsu dummy in the center of the room. he would see buttons on the side of the dummy that had letters on them. Assuming that meant the level at which the dummy would perform he decided to press the E button. As soon as he did the dummy came to life moving with a sluggish pattern. He assumed it was time to train against the dummy so he punched it as hard as he could in one of the bullseye locations on the shoulder. When he did a number appeared on the chest of the dummy.

“5.5 huh, that seems kinda low but I don’t know what to compare it to.” The dummy began to attack next trying to punch Shion. But Shion dodged out of the way just in time. He saw that it was swaying back and forth as if it were mimicking a boxer. He learned a little bit about this from his scroll lessons but he only has theoretical practice.

Going back and forth he would hit the training dummy and dodge attacks over time. The numbers seemed to be accumulative. As he punched it the numbers would go up and anytime he was hit by the dummy the number would go down. He liked this training method as he was a fan of seeing numbers go up. It was almost gamifying the training allowing him to focus on just hitting and dodging. 30 minutes had passed and the dummy shut off.

“435.5 points earned…Score…D Try again?” The dummy would respond to Shion as it shuts down. “Wow only a D ranking. I am sweating my butt off and it gives me a D ranking.” He took a break going to the break room to grab some water and a wash rag to remove all the sweat. He noticed more academy students training on the machine. They were scoring points much higher than he was and much quicker. But they were also tiring out faster than he did. So at the end of the 30 minutes they were around the same point value as him as their sluggish movements caused them to get hit a lot by the dummy.

“Wow, that looks like it would be fun to do with other people. I should invite a few students next time I come here to test with the dummy.”

Looking at the second room it looked like a training area for the accuracy of Shuriken and Kunai against moving targets. This time the dummies were placed at the far end of the room and there were wooden shuriken and kunai available at the front. It also had a rank system but there were two rank spots. It looked like one was for the Speed of the enemy dummies and the other was for the accuracy of the dummies.

“Oh, so we practice dodging and attacking at the same time. This will come in a lot of handy. Wow, this place is so advanced!” he admired the rooms all around him and he could not help but think back to his village. They did not have anything near this advanced as far as he knew. He laughed to himself a little. “Maybe that’s why we lost so quickly.”

He clicked E for both speed and accuracy and right away the dummies started jumping around the room. Shuriken locks into their hands before launching at Shion. He would dodge the first round, pull some of the wooden shuriken from his pouch, and throw them at the moving targets. This was much different from throwing at a log like he was used to. Only 1 shuriken hit the dummy and it barely grazed its leg. Again a point counter was seen but this time it was a screen on the sides of the room. Displaying Score, kills, and damage taken.

“Oh, I see so If I take too many hits I am considered dead. So my goal is to kill as many as possible and gain a high score. This is going to be interesting.” Before he could say anything else another set of shuriken came flying at him from an angle. He tried to dodge one but was hit in the left forearm by one. It sent a blunt pain shocking up his arm as the damage meter on the right side showed he was 5% dead now.

“Holy crap those things hurt. Alright, no more playing around let’s do this!”

He would run, duck, dive, and throw shuriken while trying to avoid as many as he could. It looked as if there was not a time limit on this one as 30 minutes had passed and he was still dodging and attacking. After 32 minutes had passed he was hit in the back by the last shuriken which finished off his death counter. Looking at the score he saw that he had killed 2 dummies and barely hurt a 3rd one. He was given a score of D once again.  “I took out 2 and wounded a 3rd and they still want to give me a D. Wow harsh crowd.”

He saw there was the second round which involved a kunai test. He saw that this time it was similar to the taijutsu dummy but this one had a wooden kunai that seemed to secret a red liquid. “Must be for marking the opponent. I guess I can give this one a shot but before I do so I need to relax. This advanced training field is wearing me out way more than my normal training but I feel as if I am learning at a much faster rate than I ever could imagine. Its damn near close to real training against actual ninjas.”

Going back to the break room he watched the screen as other ninja would enter the shuriken testing ground and start off strong but end quicker than he did. Only lasted 15 minutes but took out 5 ninjas during that time. He saw the score was a C. “Oh so not only are we timed on how many we take out but also by how fast we do it. However, seeing this training is preparing us to fight an onslaught of ninjas and die in the process. I wonder if that is intentional.”

He ate lunch and drank some water and then rejoined the rest of the academy students working hard to achieve their training goals. He went back to the kunai test and would set it to E-rank training. He grabbed a marking Kunai and began fighting the Dummy. Trying to mark the dummy with each attack. Noticing the same pattern as the shuriken training. Every time a killing blow would land the marks on the dummy would fade. The death counter on Shion was much quicker built up this time as hand-to-hand was his weakest point. He finished off 1 dummy and wounded the second one before a killing blow was administered to him. He sighed as the result was tallied and he received an E. “Well can’t win them all can we, ha ha.” He looked to see what remained. Entering the 3rd room he saw that there was a dummy in the center it seemed to be meditating or at least in the meditation position. He walked up to it and saw that there was the ranking system again. Looking around, there was nothing indicating what this room was for.

“Perhaps Chakra Control?” He clicked the E rank button and the room changed quickly. The meditating dummy stood up and wove some hand signs as it did the room caught on fire filling with both fire and billowing smoke. It was becoming hard to breathe. The door to the room slammed shut and Shion began to panic. He looked for any way to stop this and he could only imagine that defeating the dummy would be enough. As he pulled out his wooden shuriken he threw them at the dummy who avoided them easily. He was trying to calm down but the choking feeling of the smoky room was getting to him. He went to the floor to try and avoid the smoke and as he did his foot touched the fire around him. He winced for a moment but then realized something.

“Wait…the fire, it doesn’t burn…” He looked around still having trouble breathing but this time he tried something else. He did the hand signs for genjutsu release and channeled the chakra to his brain as he had trained in the past. Just like that the room went back to normal and the dummy was seen unmoved in the meditation position. He smiled as the rank for this was a C. “So I am good at something after all. That could have been close if I stayed in there any longer I might actually have passed out….”

Going to clear his throat he saw others enter the room and watched how they did. One by one they failed. “Oh they must not have figured it out or maybe they just don’t know the release technique yet.” He laughed a little to himself. “I will keep getting stronger!” he mumbled with excitement to himself.

The fourth room was a large training area that seemed to be half the size of the facility itself. He entered it and as he did another academy student came flying out by force through the door barely missing Shion in the process. He saw the plaque on the door and it just said ‘Experience’

“Huh, I wonder what that means.” He carefully entered the room and saw that it had 3 dummies in it. Each one turned off but with the same ranking markings on them. He also saw that there were multiple buttons on these dummies which seemed to calculate many factors. He set it to E on everything. “Oh, this must be a collective training room. I assume with the three dummies it's meant to be trained with a group. But if I only activate one maybe I can train solo.”

Clicking on the dummy he made it an earth based E rank Dummy. When he did it came to life and jumped back. A timer was started over the screen above them and once it hit zero the combat started. He dodged a rock shot from the dummy and began throwing shuriken at the dummy. He did not have any combative jutsu but at least he could learn to dodge oncoming jutus. As the shuriken went flying two landed their marks. The dummy then responded in kind by rushing forward throwing its own set of shuriken and closing the gap. He was caught off guard and managed to dodge all by two of them. By the time he saw what was going on the dummy was in hand to hand with Shion. It began using taijutsu against him. He began dodging the blows and landing a few of his own. Eventually, he was able to pull out a marking kunai and land a good hit on the dummy. It jumped back launching a few more rock bullets at Shion most of them landing their marks. The battle was over and Shion was given an E rank with only wounding 1 dummy.

“Alright, I think it might be time for me to call it for now. I will definitely be back here though. I could learn so much from these training areas.” Going to the break room for the last time he drank a ton of water, used the restroom, and ate some snacks before heading out.

2017 WC

CLAIM
+2017 WC towards PureBlooded 2017/3000 (25% discount)
+10 Chakra
+10 Vigor

Last edited by Delphonse on Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:45 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updated to reflect the 25% discount not 25% WC boost)
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Shion Training Montage #1 Empty Re: Shion Training Montage #1

Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:45 am
Delphonse wrote:2017 WC
CLAIM
+2017 WC towards PureBlooded 2017/3000 (25% discount)
+10 Chakra
+10 Vigor

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum