Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hebiishi Orochi
Hebiishi Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Slither on over
Mission Record : Mission Record
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 13000

Young - Old Missions Aplenty! (Mission) Empty Young - Old Missions Aplenty! (Mission)

Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:00 pm
Missions:

Hebiishi was a little concerned with his list of missions for today. The first two involved watching children and getting them through choir practice due to a teacher calling out sick. He wasn't used to interacting with people, let alone so many children. Most people hurried their kids away upon seeing him nearby. He was supposed to have help from a new academy student, but he wasn't sure if they too would have an issue with his Orochi heritage. Or if they would even know how to handle the children any better than him. As he arrived in front of his destination he waited five to ten minutes for his help to arrive. But knowing there were a bunch of unattended kids inside, he quickly decided to get started ahead of time.

Chaos, utter chaos. As he entered the room he didn't know what to handle first. Children were running around, others had markers and were drawing on the walls, and others still had brought kunai in and were showing their (terrible) skills at throwing them. He designated the weapons as the most important issue and quickly ran over and took them from the children. They screamed and cried, one even tried to run away with their contraband. That was when Hebiishi made his first correct call and extended his arm to grab the boy by the scruff of the next and bring him beside him. The kids that saw oohed and ah'd, and crowded in, asking him to do it again. The few children not paying attention quickly joined them, not wanting to miss out. Glad he had their attention he began to do a few contortionist feats that only his Orochi heritage allowed him to do. From there it was easy to get them in order and begin their vocal warm ups. After all, it looked like they had done plenty of stretching while waiting for his arrival.

WC: 321
TWC: 321
MTWC: 321/2,500
Akagane Blossom
Akagane Blossom
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Young Blossom
Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Young - Old Missions Aplenty! (Mission) Empty Re: Young - Old Missions Aplenty! (Mission)

Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:21 pm
The Young Blossom was excited to begin her own story more vigorously. Since she ran into her aunt, Akagane had been more interested in participating and starting her own journey. She overhears the tales that her mother had partaken in and simply the idea of her aunt Marabelle making the journey from their homeland all the way to Hoshigakure was a wild concept to consider for the preteen. Thus she knew that when she registered for some missions with another, it would be an amazing opportunity to get a taste of some of the tasks she would be participating in. The assortment of tasks present involved quite a bit of childcare followed by some orderly work alongside a competition of sorts. She skipped  toward the first destination for the day, a daycare of the village.

As she approached the daycare, Akagane heard the throes of chaos come to an end. As stealthily as she could the Young Blossom came in to see Hebiishi quelling the children. As quietly as she appeared she gave a shh motion towards the genin giving a wink as she began to clean up some of the mess that had been formed around the daycare while the focus was on him. Picking up various destroyed and tattered items, to moving some furniture back in place, Akagane still had some things to learn as halfway through one of the children noticed her cleaning up and called out, “Another!” Freezing in place she looked towards Hebiishi before beginning to rapidly clean up spinning the children as they got close to her to delay their destructive tendencies. After the first few attempted t catch up to the preteen, it became clear that Akagane had dealt with children before as the spinning put them promptly onto the floor dizzy without reprieve as they attempted to stand and fail. Once she made her round all the way, the shift at the daycare had a couple more hours before they were off the hook. Thus once the opportunity present, she extended a hand, “Salutations! My name is Akagane Blossom! You can call me Kaga!” The orange haired academy student declared as her robes now closer to Hebiishi could be seen in better detail, a pink blossom insignia present on the left breast of her uniform. She had bright green eyes that seemed to just take in all the visual stimulus they could.

WC: 400, TWC: 400 | TMWC: 721 / 2,500

Hebiishi Orochi likes this post

Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Pearl of the Angels

Health: 300
AP: 1,884
Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5
Mission Record : Mission Log
Familiar : Ninjiro, The Big-bellied Bake-danuki
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 10000

Young - Old Missions Aplenty! (Mission) Empty Re: Young - Old Missions Aplenty! (Mission)

Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:28 pm
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the Water Gardens of Hoshigakure-no-Sato...

"Rise and shine," A masculine voice chimes, gently patting both paws against the cheeks of an otherwise peacefully slumbering kunoichi, who rustles beneath her bed covers. "It's time to obtain some grain, Jurei, c'mon!" The semi-conscious woman scrunches her face before she lazily tucks herself beneath her bed sheets, the owner of the voice—a lively raccoon dog with patterned fur consisting of black, brown, white, and deep champagne colors with beady black eyes and a pale underbelly—balances himself from the sudden forward shift. "Five more years, Mom, we can't yield... the bond... yet." She murmurs between yawns intermittently before she dozes back to sleep with a quiet snore.

"Come on now, Jurei. You've gotta get up and go to work," He chides. "You know you're not gonna get anywhere by sleeping all day!" The kunoichi grumbles as she rolls over in bed, pulling her covers over her head. "I'm serious! You're gonna be late for your shift at the daycare if you don't hurry up and get ready!" He persists, hopping onto the bed and nudging her shoulder repeatedly with his nose.

"Work..." She groans as she finally wrestles herself from the comfort of her bed and sits upright in her bed, her platinum blonde hair disheveled from her sleep as she rubs her eyes. "What time is it?" She inquires as she stretches out her arms, yawning once more as she rises to her feet and begins to prepare for the day ahead of her. "It's almost 9 o'clock, Jurei! You've gotta get a move on or else you'll be late!" The raccoon dog exclaims as he hops off the bed and follows after the kunoichi. Taking a quick shower, dolling herself up, and getting dressed in her casualwear outfit, she strides downstairs to find a lone plate at the dining table with her parents nowhere to be seen. Likely off to work from the looks of it. Seating herself at the table, she indulges herself in the assortment of today's breakfast: an omelet, fried rice, and miso soup.

"You're gonna be working with someone named Orochi Hebiishi today, right?" The raccoon dog questions between bites of his own food, holding a saucer plate in one hand. "Yeah," Jurei replies as she finishes her meal, rising from her seat and taking her plate to the kitchen sink. "He's a genin like me, so I'm sure he'll be fine." She reassures him as she returns to the dining room and grabs a bento box from one of the cupboards, packing her lunch inside before performing the following hand seals: Rat → Dog, as the box bends, twists, and wraps from existence before making her way towards the door. "Oh, that right, eh," The raccoon dog remarks as he follows after her. "What's the lil' fellow like? Never heard of an 'Orochi' before, so what's his story?"

"There's not a lot I can say about him, to be fair," She briefly checks her things on her person before opening the door to the outside world. "But he's nice. Last mission we did together, he didn't speak a whole lot, but I had my suspicions."

"Oh? Such as?"

"Well... probably best you asked him yourself. I get the impression my speaking on his behalf might misrepresent him in an inappropriate light. A trust kind of thing, y'know? People who are usually that quiet often have something to hide or would rather not be an inconvenience to others. Could just be me overthinking it, though." Jurei explains as she approaches the double doors, which her butlers open for her, and makes her way down to the daycare center. Partway through her trek, she stops dead in her tracks, her palm then rests against her face.

"Ugh..."

"What?"

She shifts, her hands akimbo and her eyes closed. "Pretty sure I left my missive at the house. I'll have to—"

"Ah, that thing?" The raccoon dog remarks, tipping his straw hat backward to unveil a scroll atop his crown. "Thought you go askin' about it at some point, so I smuggled it with me. Just in case." He explains as he leaps from the ground onto Jurei's shoulder, dropping the scroll into her hand. "You're a lifesaver, Ninji," She replies as she unfurls the scroll and skims through the details of today's mission. "Alright, let's see... looks like we've choir practice, admin work, helping someone set things up for an anniversary, and... decorating the exterior of an elderly couple's home. All E-rank missions."

"Sounds like you've got your work cut out for ya, eh?" Ninjiro muses as they arrive at the daycare center.

"Suppose so," Jurei says as she opens the door to the daycare. "But it's nothing I can't handle. Besides, I'm sure it'll be fun with you and Orochi around."

"Heh! You're tellin' me!"

The two make their way inside the establishment, a cacophony of unwieldy, childlike commotion subdues the otherwise tranquil atmosphere of the daycare center. It spurs brief snippets from her memory of her time spent at another daycare she visited with Kaze and Koda. And this time, she had a degree of familiarity with quelling unruly children and managing them. Although, there's a variable she hadn't yet considered in the equation when she arrived. It isn't long until one of the children among the conglomerate notices Jurei's entrance and chimes. "Another!" And at least half of them turned to face her, save for one who was sitting flat on their bottom with a look of slight delirium on their countenance, she hadn't yet noticed the orange-haired Academy Student in the premises with them. Then, the aforementioned child who announces her presence notes her bipedal Bake-danuki beside her and exclaims. "And a raccoon!"

"You know, Ninji," Jurei's lips curl as she looks at her raccoon companion. "Maybe we really do have our work cut out for us, like you said. Reckon you can keep the little devils busy while I help bring a bit of order to this disorder?"

"Fat chance," Ninjiro replies with a huff. "I'm not touchin' those ankle biters with a ten-foot pole."

"Oh, come on, Ninji! You're just gonna leave me high and dry like that? What if they start throwing things around?"

"Well, then I guess you'll have to deal with it yourself, won't ya?"

Jurei sighs with exasperation, closing her eyes as she shakes her head. She takes in a deep breath before opening her eyes again. "Fine, but you're not getting any treats for the rest of the week."

"You wouldn't dare!" Ninjiro gasps.

"I would."

The raccoon dog's shoulders droop and he lets out a sigh of his own. "Alright, fine," he grumbles. "But you owe me big time for this."

"Deal."

With that settled, Jurei turns her attention back to the children and begins trying to bring some semblance of order to the chaos. She manages to get them to settle down after a few minutes of trying to get them to listen. Once she's got their attention, she introduces herself as the new helper and explains why she's here. The kids seem to take it well enough and they're excited to have someone new around. They all introduce themselves in a flurry of words, but Jurei manages to catch most of them. There are a lot of questions about her raccoon companion, Ninjiro, and he does his best to answer them. It's clear he's not used to dealing with kids, but he seems to be doing alright so far.

As the hours while away, Jurei assists in Nijiro exercising his patience with the children and keeping them entertained. She also helps with cleaning up after them and making sure they're fed and hydrated. It's a bit of a challenge at times, but she manages to keep things running smoothly overall. After the morning high-octane dwindles into a more manageable pace, Jurei decides to take advantage of the lull by attempting to acquaint and re-acquaint herself with a new and familiar face. After cleaning up after a group of children who were playing tag around the daycare center, Jurei makes her way toward the working duo and says, "Pardon my intrusion. It's good to see you again Hebiishi and hopefully in good health," She bows her head toward the fresh-faced Genin before she turns toward the other girl—who stands a whole foot shorter than her—and repeats the gesture in kind. If she's in Heiibishi's company for this assignment, she's likely either an Academy Student herself or a recent Genin graduate like Heiibishi.

"Ryoinsatsu Jurei, or Jurei, is fine. No formalities are needed. I'm not sure if we've been formally acquainted before, but it's nice to meet you, nonetheless. I trust you're in good spirits, also." Jurei extends her hand outward toward Blossom with a warm smile on her face.

Related Stats:

WC: 1,475
TWC: 1,475/833
TMWC: 2,196/2,500

Last edited by Jurei Ryoinsatsu on Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Avarice Capital to post)

Hebiishi Orochi likes this post

Hebiishi Orochi
Hebiishi Orochi
Genin
Genin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:16 am
Hebiishi was relieved when he noticed the arrival of the flame-haired academy student. She'd clearly worked with children before and managed to clean up part of the catastrophe the little gremlins had left the state of the room in. He kept them distracted as long as he could before they launched on her like a fierce wave of scrappy wolf pups. They got down to work and before long Jurei arrived as well, with a... raccoon? He hadn't noticed one hanging around her before, but it made him feel even more warmly towards her. Anyone who was a friend to animals was a good person in his book. He'd always felt more at peace with beasts than man, but that was probably because the worst thing most animals could do was bite him, people were far more cruel. Perhaps even worse than the cruelty, was the creativity they took in their efforts.

As the day wound down he was a bit overwhelmed by... Kaga's enthusiastic greeting. He was hardly used to being welcomed, let alone so heartily. After a few moments, when his surprise left him, he gave the girl a weak smile and replied softly, "I'm Hebiishi... nice to meet you." He purposefully left out his last name, as he always tried to do. It was then he noticed the hand proffered in front of him and he quickly shook it, afraid his delay would be construed as rude. Once the gesture was complete he would quietly move back and allow Jurei to introduce themself. He tried to give her a more assuring smile than he'd given Kaga, but as he was out of his depth it was unlikely to be much better. He'd then stand back and fidget softly as he waited for their conversation to be completed.

Once they were introduced and he'd gathered ahold of himself a bit more, he interjected softly, "We should head over to our next job. We're supposed to help an elderly couple pull off an amazing anniversary. It appears they always decorate their home for the snow festival and would like us to get there ahead of time and deck the place out to surprise their partner."

If he heard no objections he would move swiftly towards their destination. Still feeling out of his element, he hoped his position leading the way would help leave him out of any conversations the two may have on the way. He felt bad for the academy student, he wasn't much of a teacher. But then again, she'd likely get more help at the school than he did. The majority of his learning had been self taught, or watching others when he thought they wouldn't notice. Jurei at least seemed to be a solid role model, she'd been a proctor at his genin exams after all, he hoped she would do a better job with Kaga than him.

Before he knew it, they had reached their destination and speaking became the least of his worries. He worked hard with the others to decorate the house as spectacularly as they could. He'd use his Orochi skills subtly to stretch out and get things into difficult positions that a simple surface walking technique couldn't achieve. But each time he'd try to do it while the others were distracted, as he was still wary of putting his talents on full display. Before he knew it they were done and he looked warmly at the display they'd managed to put together. At least this couple's anniversary would be special, even the one who'd requested the mission likely couldn't have imagined the effort and creativity they would put in. He wanted to stay and see their reaction, but he knew it would ruin the moment and they had one more job to complete after all.

WC: 635
TWC: 956
MTWC: Exceeded/2,500

Jurei Ryoinsatsu likes this post

Akagane Blossom
Akagane Blossom
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Young Blossom
Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:50 pm
Akagane was excited to see another shinobi enter the fray within the Daycare which would swiftly help resolve the present issues and woes that she and Hebiishi have seemed to have. With the settlement of the present affairs down and greetings being exchanged, it appeared that Hebiishi was a tad overwhelmed by the young girl as she smiled and took note of such a response. Happy with the result nonetheless, Akagane's attention turned to Jurei's appearance as the young girl's eyes widened at the fashionista who had approached. "Salutations Jurei-sa... Jurei!" She corrected with a wide smile from the rather innocuously looking girl before continuing, reintroducing herself once more to the woman who aided the two, "Akagane Blossom at your service. You can call me Kaga!" She added in once more, sounding almost routine.

With Heibiishi indicating the next task was to be undertaken swiftly, Akagane gave a salute to the directive and followed behind without any opposition or commentary, simply smiling happily to be present on the assortment of missions being undertaken by the group. Upon arrival at the home in question, Akagane took to the beat as if nothing was a challenge as the sense of direction and decoration was not the priority of the young Blossom, but rather the orderliness of the house itself. Leaving the more proper decorations to be done by the other two, Akagane seemed more attuned to putting knickknacks away and to help accent the room to the decor that was being put up. She remained quiet as a mouse outside of her body moving and brushing against stuff. She did not seem to be intentionally refusing to speak during such a task but rather seemed to hyperfocus on the affairs of the mission being presented before them.

Once the decor was set and the festivities were cleared to commence, Akagane waited for the next sense of direction of the group for what was to come. Her smile never faded as she stood outside the home of the elderly couple looking towards the others for insight and some direction for what was to come next. "Apologies if this may seem out of place but I did not take the time to review all the tasks that were supposed to do today. I believe there are a few more things to accomplish for today's assortment but I am uncertain about the actual details that were provided on such matters. Might be something to consider next time I undertake missions and before I aim to graduate from the academy." She added in before reaching towards the back of her head and scratching it. She had a lighthearted spirit about her that was in contrast to her mother but aligned well with her aunt. Her hand returned to her side as she awaited the responses from her superiors in the moment as they were undergoing missions at this time. It would be a great time to see how they would work and manage the ongoing tasks.

WC: 500, TWC: 900 | TMWC: Enough > 2,500
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Genin
Genin

Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:17 am
"Blossom Akagane," She quietly thrums in her throat, a familiar visage of a diminutive, pink-haired wanderer she'd met not too long ago conjures in her mind. Although the initial resemblance isn't too striking that she could've guessed right off the bat, it does pique her interest to know the aspiring kunoichi-in-training about her relations. She especially liked to know that her spirits, were true, good and Hebiishi was also in good health. Thoughts for another time she'll have to stow away for the occasion. For now, she has four tasks left on her to-do list before she can inquire further and listens intently before he guides them to the next destination to aid an elderly couple with decorating their home for an anniversary related to an upcoming snow festival. Recalling her familiar to her shoulders, she follows his lead toward the given location, and briefly introduces herself to the couple and their assignment before immediately getting to work on renovating the home accordingly with what is presently available.

While her big-bellied Bake-danuki, Ninjiro, is no stranger to manual labor, he almost feels a sense of indignation for using his mystical prowess for an activity as mundane as decorating. He quickly gets over it when Jurei reminds him of their prior deal beforehand and the raccoon familiar exhales sharply through his nostrils before he gives her a nod of acknowledgment before doing as instructed. The duo decided to handle the home's exterior, especially since they're already equipped with the necessary tools to do so. She takes out several bundles of blue and white streamers from her bag and hands them off to Ninjiro who uses his tail as a rotor, flying up into the air, and once again fastening them around the railing of the porch while Jurei climbs atop the roof to hang up some festive lights. Out of the three—well, technically four in this case—present during the decorative process, Ninjiro and Jurei are the most vocal of the bunch, communicating with each other to and fro while tossing whimsical quips and satirical repartees.

When the quartet resolves the task at hand and reconvenes anew, Kaga posits an inquiry for a rundown of the day's tasks after initially apologizing for not remembering the fine details. "It's nothing to apologize for Kaga, it's normal to forget when you're still figuring out your bearings as an Academy Student," Jurei chimes in, smiling. "It's always handy to keep a record or copy of the list of assignments you're assigned. The next time you go for another set at the administration facility, you can ask beforehand if they have copies on hand that you can keep on your person." She pauses for a moment before gesturing toward her raccoon dog as he offers her the missive, continuing, "But to answer your question," she unfurls the scroll. "There's only three more left on the list, but it shouldn't take us too long to complete them. For the interest of time, I suggest we head toward Astral Point Academy first for an after-school choir activity, then we head directly toward the administration building to aid them in whatever needs doing—likely more paperwork, go figure—and lastly, helping someone figure out organizing an anniversary date for their beloved."

She rolls missive before performing the following hand seals: Rat → Dog, and the sheet of paper warps and bends inward before blinking outward out of existence. With one hand on her hip and gesturing toward the open road of Hoshigakure, she adds, "Shall we?" If there are comments or feedback to be made, she listens to them, otherwise, presses on to wrap up what's left on the to-do list. Soon arriving at the Astral Point Ninja Academy, the group is met with many of the attendees already present and shortly after delivers an oration to inform them of their teacher's illness, acting as their substitute for the day, before aiding the choir in preparing for their next upcoming performance. And while Jurei has some background in musical arts, it would be foolhardy of her to assume she has the aptitude to guide them efficiently, oftentimes asking for input from among the children when she struggles to ascertain the appropriate octaves, pitches, and keys until they eventually could settle for a rhythm that feels comfortable for all involved.

Afterward, the quartet makes haste toward the administration building where they are met by an older man who greets them with a smile. The tasks are as follows: one of the three will be responsible for aiding another faculty member in sorting through the paperwork and filing it accordingly. Another member of the group will be personally assisting the older man in question with organizing documents and reports. Finally, the last member will be helping one of the clerks with updating non-sensitive records and files while the latter verifies them for completeness and accuracy. After a brief interim for questions and answers, Jurei opts to assist in the third task of updating the aforementioned documents and reports, taking the opportunity as a first-hand, learning experience for her familiar with what she spends the other half of her time doing when she's not tasked with completing missions for the village.

It doesn't take long until all three assignments are complete, and after bidding farewell to their allies at the administration building, Jurei leads them toward their final destination: a local cafe the billboard above reading, "月光カフェ" (げっこうカフェ, lit. "The Moonlight Cafe"), where they meet with a young man who appears to be in his mid-twenties. He frantically introduces himself as Basho and explains that he's been struggling to find an appropriate gift for his girlfriend to celebrate their anniversary next week. Jurei gestures with her hands defensively and attempts to pacify the woes that bedevil him so, for what little time it may feel before the day of, she reminds him there's a lot he can accomplish from now until then to create an unforgettable experience. Fortunately, this is one of the very few occasions that Jurei has some experience in when it comes to gift-giving. Unfortunately, she also lacks experience in matters of interpersonal relationships, especially those intimate.

However, understanding that she must also share the burden of responsibility with her peers—and needless to say the implications of being the eldest among them—she first inquires about his lover's preferences, places she frequents, common activities they indulge in together, and the like. Thereafter, she asks for Hebiishi and Kaga's input on what they think might be a suitable gift—intermittently chiding Ninjiro's brazen attempts to pervert their attempts—before offering her own suggestion: a date at one of the many scenic locations around Hoshigakure or perhaps even a trip to one of the smaller, neighboring villages. Given the timeframe from Valentine's Day to now, prices for these kinds of trips have likely stabilized enough to reasonable amounts that the purchases wouldn't border on being exorbitant. However, should the endeavor prove to financially burden him, she offers another alternative: a home-cooked meal made with love.

"When it comes to anniversaries," She starts, partway through the group discussion. "It's not so much the gift itself as it is the thought behind it that's important. While it's noble of you to want to make the day in and of itself special, the mere fact that you took the time and effort to consider what your partner would like means more than anything else you could possibly give them. There's really no wrong way to do this so long as what you do comes from here," She pats her chest, hovering her hand where her heart rests. "It's a moment where you get to spend time together and a reminder as to the reason you fell in love with each other in the first place. As long as you remember that, it'll assuage any doubt you may have as to whether or not your partner will like your gift." Basho seems to consider this, along with any further suggestions from Hebiishi and Kaga, as he thanks them for their time before departing amidst his thoughts.

With the day coming to an end and all tasks completed, the trio trek toward the administration building one last time to receive their dues for a day's honest work. And while she would normally exchange her pleasantries and farewells before parting ways, she conveniently recalls something of considerable importance. Asking one of the staff members for a pen and a spare sheet of paper, she carefully folds the latter once before steadily tearing it down the middle to create two pieces. On it, she fervently writes the finer details, line-by-line, before she signs off on them, folds them again neatly, and turns to face her companions.

"Pardon my impromptu abruptness, but if you would be so kind—and you're free to decline if you wish, also," She then meekly gestures one hand toward them, each holding a folded sheet of paper. "I'll be hosting a little birthday celebration for myself by the Water Gardens next weekend from today and I'd be thrilled if both or either of you could attend. It's nothing too fancy, just an outdoor picnic, so you won't have to worry about a dress code or anything like that. You're free to bring any snacks or other foodstuffs to the event, too, if you'd like. If that's something you're interested in, feel free to stop by around noon. Oh! And if you're worried about where that'll all take place, simply follow the beaten trail by the lake. You'll likely see me and a gathering of others there before long." She smiles warmly, hoping they'll consider attending. Ninjiro, on the other hand, is already fast-asleep, curling himself around her without a care in the world. If either of them should accept, she'll happily relinquish her hold of the makeshift invitations and bid them farewell before retiring for the day while she finalizes RSVPs in preparation for the upcoming event. On the other hand, should either of them decline the proposal, although slightly disheartened, she'll keep face and exchange her good tidings and farewells all the same, regardless.

WC: 1,685
TWC: 3,160
TMWC: Donezo/2,500

[EXIT THREAD]

Requesting approval for the following claim(s):

Claiming the following *mission reward(s):
Total Ryo Earned: +5,000+10,000 Ryo
Total AP Earned: +25+50 AP
Current Total Bonus AP: +834
New Total Bonus AP: +884
*Mission Rewards doubled via Beloved Presence

Reserving WC Claims for later.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:21 pm
Jurei Ryoinsatsu wrote:

WC: 1,685
TWC: 3,160
TMWC: Donezo/2,500

[EXIT THREAD]

Requesting approval for the following claim(s):

Claiming the following *mission reward(s):
Total Ryo Earned: +5,000+10,000 Ryo
Total AP Earned: +25+50 AP
Current Total Bonus AP: +834
New Total Bonus AP: +884
*Mission Rewards doubled via Beloved Presence

Reserving WC Claims for later.

Approved
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Genin
Genin

Ninjutsu Remove Default

Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:18 pm
Requesting approval for the following claims:

Investing 3,160 TWC into the following Jutsu for Ninjiro:
► Training Demonic Illusion: Mirage Crow @ B-Rank [824/1,500] → (1,500/1,500) [2,484 TWC Left] [Prog’ Here]
► Training Butterfly Effect @ B-Rank (1,500/1,500) [984 TWC Left]
► Training Bringer of Darkness @ A-Rank (984/2,500) [0 TWC Left]

Investing 3,160 TWC into the following Stat Points for Ninjiro:
► Training +25 Chakra (-2,500 WC) [660 TWC Left]
► Training +6 Speed (-600 WC) [60 TWC Left]
→Expunging the remaining 60 TWC Left.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:22 pm
Jurei Ryoinsatsu wrote:Requesting approval for the following claims:

Investing 3,160 TWC into the following Jutsu for Ninjiro:
► Training Demonic Illusion: Mirage Crow @ B-Rank [824/1,500] → (1,500/1,500) [2,484 TWC Left] [Prog’ Here]
► Training Butterfly Effect @ B-Rank (1,500/1,500) [984 TWC Left]
► Training Bringer of Darkness @ A-Rank (984/2,500) [0 TWC Left]

Investing 3,160 TWC into the following Stat Points for Ninjiro:
► Training +25 Chakra (-2,500 WC) [660 TWC Left]
► Training +6 Speed (-600 WC) [60 TWC Left]
→Expunging the remaining 60 TWC Left.

Approved

Jurei Ryoinsatsu likes this post

Hebiishi Orochi
Hebiishi Orochi
Genin
Genin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:18 pm
Hebiishi went to answer Kaga but was beaten to the punch by Jurei. "It's nothing to apologize for Kaga, it's normal to forget when you're still figuring out your bearings as an Academy Student, It's always handy to keep a record or copy of the list of assignments you're assigned. The next time you go for another set at the administration facility, you can ask beforehand if they have copies on hand that you can keep on your person. But to answer your question, There's only three more left on the list, but it shouldn't take us too long to complete them. For the interest of time, I suggest we head toward Astral Point Academy first for an after-school choir activity, then we head directly toward the administration building to aid them in whatever needs doing—likely more paperwork, go figure—and lastly, helping someone figure out organizing an anniversary date for their beloved."

Not wanting to blatantly contradict Jurei Hebiishi nodded along before subtly motioning at Kaga to speak with him separately. If she came over to him he would say, "I think Jurei may have a different list than us... that or they may be wanting to complete the remaining administrative task we have on their own as they complete their other two tasks. I don't want to contradict them so I'm going to slip away now and I'll leave it to you as to what you would prefer to do."

He aimed another confused smile at Jurei and then waved goodbye subtly to Kaga before leaving. He hoped they both had a good day in spite of the task confusion at the end of it.

WC: 278
TWC: 1,234
MTWC: Exceeded

Exit:

500 WC (Mastery as well) Genjutsu Release
2082/2750 (+734 WC from previous) Orochi Style: Seeping Vemon (the rest learned here)

Stats:
+12 chakra

Mission Completion:
+5,000 ryo
+25 AP (New total bonus ap: 245)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum