Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

How to Win Friends and Influence People - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Win Friends and Influence People

Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:59 pm
Tenshi chuckled as Hisaki explained what her sister had told her about him and his business. He gave a large grin as he responded. "Oh yes, Himari is a monster to spar with normally, I apologise for making it even harder with those seals on her. But she's a team mate and a good friend, it would be inappropriate of me not to help her be as strong as she possibly can be." He began stretching as he continued to respond. "I actually have some very exciting news regarding TenSeals. Due to its success in the village, I will be rebranding and expanding the business. TenCorp will be providing goods and services beyond just sealing, but that's a conversation for another day."

He would nod along as he listened to her speaking about their upcoming training. "I see. Well as it so happens I have a somewhat wide range of Taijutsu techniques as well, although I doubt it will be as versatile as Himari's. I also have the disadvantage of not possessing the Byakugan, so your clan's Taijutsu is unknown to me. Regardless, if there is anything I can teach you in regards to Taijutsu, please let me know and I will do what I can." Yukio was the next to speak, and speak he sure did. The young Senju spewed more words than Tenshi thought was possible for him, but he listened regardless and observed Yukio's show of progression. The Uchiha did everything that he could to suppress his smile, he found himself truly proud of the boy.

"How did I gain access to your clan's sacred element? Simple. I have a piece of Senju organ inside me. There are many in this world who are disgusted by the thought of merging clan bloodlines. But it unlocks an incredible potential for versatility, something that is underrated in the Shinobi world. If you want to learn how to use the techniques of other clans, just steal a piece of them." Tenshi winked at the last sentence. He wondered how the three people with him would react to his words. He chose not to interrupt Yukio as he began asking questions of masteries and a specific technique, all of which Tenshi had the answer to. Although he spoke to Yukio, Tenshi positioned his body openly so that all three of his companions could hear him clearly. "Firstly, the Wood Human Technique. How did I master it? Simple. Practice. Over and over to the point that I no longer need to perform hand seals to summon the formidable golem. The speed of performing hand seals can make or break a Shinobi in a fight, every second is valuable and should not be taken for granted."

Unlike Yukio, Tenshi would ensure to take regular breaths as he spoke, speaking at a calm and patient pace. "Bliss Bringing Hands? Or as it is unfortunately known as in full: 'Wood-Style: Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands'? Yes I know the one, quite a useful technique, albeit with a ridiculously long name. The ability to cut off a Shinobi from their Enhancers or Amplifiers is incredible and will save your life. I can definitely teach you that one." Tenshi took another short break before responding again. "Indeed there is a way to master more techniques than usual. Funny enough, it's a skill that I learnt alongside Himari in this very facility. It is difficult to teach but I will do what I can for you."

It seemed that Yukio had missed Tenshi since they last saw each other, he did not realise that mental beatings could extract such feelings, but the Senju was not done speaking to him. Tenshi looked on as Yukio displayed his transformation, it was quite incredible, although he assumed that it would disturb most normal people. The change was drastic, Yukio looked like an entirely different person, although Tenshi was not sure that 'person' was the most accurate description, especially with those weird branch things sticking out of him. He then watched as Yukio summoned a small forest as he had in their previous encounter. This time, Tenshi was taking notes, he activated his Three Tomoe Sharingan, ensuring that he got every single detail of Yukio's movements and Chakra control. He ensured that he would listen in attentively as Yukio went through all the information regarding the technique.

Tenshi finally turned to Suraida. "Ice cream and boulder people aside, if you want to learn anything at all, now would be the time to ask." Tenshi would then form the hand seals to perform the Shadow Clone Jutsu. Tenshi and his clones would proceed to gather Nature Energy until he had a full stack of six. Dispelling them, Tenshi would then activate his Pure Sage Mode, black marks that represented his Mangekyo Sharingan design formed all over his body as his transformation completed and giving him a +90 to his Vigor and Strength. No doubt the other two Shinobi with them would have been gobsmacked at the two changes that he and Yukio had undertaken.

Instructing Yukio to watch closely, Tenshi moved over 20 meters away from the group before performing the relevant hand seals and activating his Ninjutsu Amplifier. Following this, he would summon his max powered Wood Human from the earth below him without the use of any hand seals. The golem's head rose to the left of Tenshi, would rise up on its right shoulder. The golem reached its full height of 50m, towering over the group below. It had a width of 20m and an even longer reach. Tenshi would then call down to Yukio in the group. "Now, if you stand right there, I will show you the Bliss Bringing Hands."

On the mental instruction of Tenshi, the golem would gently lower its right hand all the way down and extend it to touch Yukio on his head. Tenshi performed the hand seals required and activated Bliss Bringing Hands, which resulted in the word 'Sit' in an ancient script forming on the golem's hand instead of his own. Should Yukio allow him to do so, the golem's hand would make contact with his head and the technique would activate fully. The technique would remove Yukio's ability to use techniques that enhance his stats or amplify his jutsu. This would result in Yukio's Curse Mark Transformation dissipating and reverting him back to his base form.

Following this, Tenshi would deactivate his own Sage Mode and use his surface walking ability to walk down the side of the golem until he reached the ground, he would then make his way back to the group as his golem would solidify and lose its ability to move independently. Upon returning to the group, Tenshi would then spend some time to explain the intricacies of the Talented skill.

WC: 1,135
TWC: 2,432
Hisaki Hyuuga
Hisaki Hyuuga
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : The Hollyhock Hyūga

Health: 300
AP: 250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 500

How to Win Friends and Influence People - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Win Friends and Influence People

Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:58 pm
"Just a 'monster'? She pretty much mopped the floor with me at every turn, I'm pretty sure the one time I got a good lick in, she did it on purpose so I wouldn't feel bad about myself." Hisaki chaffs. "She's one hell of an instructor, I'll give her that. But, I'm glad to know she's in good company with someone who cherishes her as much as I do. Enough that ya'd give her only the best for her success. I appreciate that, actually. Heck, I may just come to visit later today if I've got the time and you're still around... And you rebranded the company, too? Look at you, moving up in the world! That's great news! You'll have to tell all about it next time."

She listens to his spiel about his arsenal of Taijutsu techniques that he may impart knowledge of to her at his disposal, although when Hisaki gives it a thrice thought over, she realizes that she'd have to adjust her mindset to comprehend any more techniques without overloading her mind with too many techniques. Although, it may be useful to learn maybe a skill or two as gateways towards learning more Jutsu down the road. This is especially true when Yukio, during his long-winded exposition, mentions an ability certain shinobi possess to master far more Jutsu than the standard. An impressive feat, indeed. One that will certainly aid Hisaki in her attempts to become a formidable kunoichi. "That sounds like a pretty useful skill to have..." She rests her elbows along the top edge of her scroll. "The ability to master more Jutsu than normal... I certainly wouldn't say 'no' to further mastery of the shinobi arts. Who wouldn't? Is there a methodology to it? Do we have to find ourselves a Sensei to teach us?"

Before she goes any further, she then witnesses Yukio's sudden transformation which alarms the kunoichi at first, but upon further inspection of his movements, he seems pretty... almost too calm about sudden shapeshifting into something otherworldly appearance. If the vines that writhe along near his spinal column are anything to go by. And moreover, he then performs a series of hand seals that unearth roots, bark, and foliage from beneath the ground at an alarming speed of 145. Hisaki notices the earth beneath her feet yawn and give way and she acts immediately, dodging out of the way from the rising, sub-forestry underfoot. The kunoichi watches as Yukio effortlessly manifests a forested clearing with ease. "Wow..." She mumbles aloud as she finds herself impressed with this Senju's prowess in manipulating nature itself.

From the looks of it, Tenshi and Yukio seem quite enthralled in their exchange of Wood Release Jutsu. It seems like Yukio's got a few tricks up his sleeve that Tenshi doesn't have access to just yet and vice versa. Although, Hisaki can't help but wonder what other techniques he may know. For now, she'll have to keep herself busy until the training session shifts gears. She pivots her head to look at Suraida, who appears deep in thought, and strides over to him until she's a meter apart from him. "Hey, Suraida, right? Wanna see about how we can expand on the mastery of our Jutsu or are you fine with just some basic sparring or something? I'm down for whatever, really, as long as we have fun doing it!"

WC: 566
TWC: 3,278
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 165714

Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:48 am
Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum