Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Advanced Element Guide and Template Empty Advanced Element Guide and Template

Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:01 am

Advanced Element Guide and Template FnkclkZ

Advanced Elements

Advanced elements are rare elements involving two or more different essential elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) and merging them to get a new element. When training for an advanced element, the character must possess all the elements that make it up. Advanced elements can be trained for 2000 words each. An example is Water and Earth used to make the Senju Wood Release. Advanced Elements are allowed a very strict amount of unique traits.

These traits come in the form of explaining and elaborating on the Advanced Element's potential capacity. Advanced Elemental Techniques typically include one of the listed traits on the Advanced Element Page and on rare occasion encompasses two traits. As more elements are mixed into and through development some Advanced Elements can have anywhere from 2 to at most 3 Traits with exceptional elements, typically possessed by the Bijuu of the world, having 4.

These traits must follow the outline rules for techniques that can be made for the Advanced Element. For example an element that focuses around damage over time cannot exceed the specified caps per rank but might have a unique special effect that makes their damage more dangerous the longer it remains in effect.

Custom Advanced Elements are not allowed at this time.

Template

Name:
Components:
Appearance:
Backstory:
How it is used:
Special Traits:
  1. Trait Name #1
  2. Trait Name #2
  3. Trait Name #3

Canon, Site-Canon, Bloodline, Village Exclusive:

Code