Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Tour guide Empty Tour guide

Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:22 pm
Mission:

“Morning at last.” Nasu had just woken up and he was excited because he knew he was getting a mission. He grabbed a scroll of his windowsill and broke the seal. Today he had a C rank mission and it was with Gonk again. The scroll said tourists would be arriving by ship at 10:30. There would be 10 of them and they would come to doc 4. Nasu was excited about his mission. Nasu then went to go eat some food before his mission. His parents weren't home at the time so Nasu just cooked himself some eggs. He then went and grabbed his ninja gear just in case anything might go wrong. Nasu then left a bit early to go relax on the beach for a bit. It took him some time to get down there but then he laid down on the sand and ate his egg sandwich he made for breakfast. Nasu was surprised on how many missions he has been going on lately but was glad he's been learning a lot from them. He wondered what he'd learn from this mission. He then waited by the docs for the ship to come. Nasu knew he was 30 minutes early to the docs but he thought there was a chance the ship would get there early. “It was such a nice day out.” Nasu thought to himself. The sun was shining down which gave warmth but a nice cool breeze to keep your body from getting too hot. “What a nice day for tourists to come. It's not normally such nice weather around here. I wonder if Gonk will get here early or be here closer to the time of arrival. Or maybe he's already here and I just haven't seen him. One thing is for sure though this mission is much more in my favor than the last one. I know I'm not the best when it comes to being harsh but when you need a mission specifically to being nice it's great for me. For Gonk on the other hand I wonder if he even has a nice side.” Nasu waited for about another 20 minutes until he could see a ship in sight. He was sitting on the roof of a building just overlocking the doc the ship was supposed to come to. Nasu watched as the ship pulled in. Nasu went to go tighten the shop to the dock with some ropes. When he finished tying the knots people on the boat were getting ready to hop off. As Nasu stood up to help them. Nasu hoped on the boat and went to put down some wood for everyone to come across on. Then right after him somebody else jumped onto the boat. It was Gonk right on time. “How long have you been here Gonk.” 

WC=475
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 151400

Tour guide Empty Re: Tour guide

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:49 pm
Gonk woke up to a nice slap in the face. He shot up instantly and looked around to find the perpetrator sitting on his head.
“What is it Momo?” Gonk asked sleepily as he pulled Momo off his head.
“You got a mission scroll,” Momo informed him. “And I know you just finished the paperwork so you have to let me come,” Momo said the last bit with a triumphant grin.
“Yeah okay, but why did you have to wake me up so early?” Gonk asked as he glanced at his clock.
“Because I don’t want to be late to my first mission, now move it!” 
“Okay, okay,” Gonk mumbled as he pulled himself out of bed. Momo handed the scroll to Gonk, who opened it and read its contents before walking into the kitchen to get breakfast for both of them. As he was pouring himself some cereal, Momo asked him “So, what’s the mission?” Gonk grabbed an apple and a bag of bugs and handed them to Momo before answering.
“We’re going to be tour guides with another genin named Nasu. I want you to be on your best behavior. That means don’t get mad or yell at any of the tourists.”
“Yeah sure, okay,” Momo said enthusiastically as he scarfed down his breakfast. Gonk took several minutes longer to eat than Momo did, and all the while Momo swished his tail impatiently. When Gonk finished, he threw on his usual ninja gear and his brand new glasses.
“Hey where did you get those?” Momo asked, confused.
“Remember when I went training with Wakame the other day?” Gonk explained. “Well apparently these were on his desk with a note that said I might need them. We don’t know who wrote it, but it was signed HK.”
“Huh that’s strange,” Momo said as he hopped onto Gonk’s shoulder. “But you look like a nerd with them.”
“Don’t make me leave you behind,” Gonk warned him as he walked out the door.
“Oh come one, I was just poking fun. Besides you promised” Gonk ignored this and walked down the stairs and headed for the docks.
“You realize we’re going to be an hour early,” Gonk told Momo annoyed.
“Well why don’t you show me around your boat in the meantime? Or did you just make that up.”
“Of course I didn’t make it up. This is it right here,” Gonk said as he gestured to his boat. He then walked aboard and into the captains quarters.
“I’m going to take a quick nap,” Gonk told Momo. “Feel free to explore the ship, but make sure to wake me around 15 minutes before the boat is scheduled to arrive,”
“Yeah got it,” Momo said, before Gonk closed his eyes. 45 minutes later, Gonk awoke to Momo’s vigorous shakes.
“I’m up, I’m up,” Gonk said as he gently pushed Momo away from him. As the two of them hopped off the boat, Momo said to him, “you know your boat is a real dump.”
“Wow thanks,” Gonk said sarcastically as he walked down to the pier the tourist boat was supposed to arrive at.
“What I meant was you should fix it up, take it out on the waters.”
“I don’t even know how to sail, so there’s no point,”
“You know, mammals have these incredible things called brains, which allow them to do many things, including learn new skills.” Gonk sighed, but realized that learning how to sail might not be a bad idea. When he arrived at the pier the boat was just pulling in. Gonk saw Nasu tie the boat down, and then hopped on the boat right after him.
“I’ve been at the dock for almost an hour because SOMEBODY decided to wake me up super early,” Gonk said this while staring Momo down, who just rolled his eyes and ignored Gonk.
“You must be Nasu, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” Momo said as he extended one of his tiny monkey hands.
“Hey Nasu, this is Momo,” Gonk told him. 
“I can introduce myself,” Momo replied testily.
“That’s a lot of attitude for someone who can barely move around on their own.”
“Hey it’s not my fault you haven't let me go train,”
“I told you there was a lot of paperwork! Now shush, we have to start the tour." Gonk gestured for Nasu to start it off, after all, he knew his strengths and weaknesses. This would be a mission better suited for Nasu to take the lead on.
[WC=754]
Nasu
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:17 am
“Wow a monkey. That's so cool. It's nice to meet you too Momo.” After meeting Momo, Nasu saw Gonk gesture him to start. Nasu then told everyone to slowly walk off the boat onto the docs. After everyone was off Nasu started to take them all off. None of them have had breakfast yet so he started by taking them to his favorite bakery. It was about a 5 minute walk. All the tourists seemed very interested in everything around them. When they got to the bakery Nasu introduced them to the owner. “Are they all with you?” the owner asked Nasu. “yeah, I'm on a mission to give them a tour of the island.” The owner having heard this let everybody have a 50% discount and to enjoy their day. While the tourist ordered their food Nasu got a sandwich for later. He told Gonk and the rest of the tourists to do the same. When everybody was finished and were ready to go Nasu said “ok, let's start to go. Our first stop will be the mizukage monument. It's about a 15 minute walk from here." While they walked there Nasu started talking with the tourist. They had been all around the world. They were also all friends with each other. They love going to new places and getting to see all the cool and amazing features as well as try new foods and see different cultures as a whole. They are very interesting people whose lives are full of adventure. They love to be on the sea and when they see land they just go there. One of the tourists said “Even if it's a tiny island there are always things to explore.” Nasu thought to himself about what an interesting life they must have. After a bit longer they managed to arrive at the monument. It was very tall and beautiful. Nasu doesn't come here very often so he was just as excited as the tourist. They spent about 30 minutes just looking at the statue. Then a couple of the tourists needed to go to the bathroom. After the short bathroom break Nasu started to take everyone towards the stadium. On the way there Nasu saw a beach to the side. The tide was calm so Nasu suggested why not take a walk on the beach. It was about 12:00 as well so after a tiny walk Nasu told everyone “Now would be a great time and place to eat lunch.” Everybody sat down and started to eat their food. I could see Gonk getting out food for Momo as well. Nasu went and sat next to Gonk and asked him “do you want to take the lead to the stadium? It's not too far.” Nasu then just started to talk with Gonk just being friendly.

WC=472
TWC=947
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:39 pm
Gonk followed the tour group off the boat, and brought up the rear as they walked through the streets. The tourists were very curious, asking about things Gonk had never even thought about. Gonk did his best to answer the questions, and Momo was often able to fill in blanks that Gonk didn’t know. When the got to the bakery Gonk got himself a chocolate pastry and a fruit pastry for Momo. While he ate, he examined the group. There were about ten of them, of mixed ethnicity. After the group had all eaten and gotten sandwiches, Nasu decided that they would be going to the Mizukage monument.
“Ugh why do we have to go there,” Gonk thought as he trudged out of the bakery. “Of all the places, why that stupid statue,”
Momo must have seen Gonk’s discomfort and whispered into his ear “hey you okay?”
“Yeah I’m fine,” Gonk whispered back. “I just don’t like that place,” Momo nodded and kept quiet. Gonk wasn’t sure how much of the Hoshigaki clan history Momo was aware of, but it is likely that he knew to some extent what led to the fall of the clan. When they were about half way there, one of the tourists asked him “which Mizukage is the statute of?"
“It’s a statue of the previous mizukage, Xyxer Gyojin,” Gonk replied, trying his best to keep his voice neutral. The tourist nodded and went back to looking around at the city. When they arrived Gonk glanced at the shiny statue.
“Why do we even bother cleaning this thing?” Gonk wondered, annoyed. “It deserves to be torn down. Xyxer hurt this village much more than he helped it.” Gonk sulked around the group for the next half hour, answering a few questions that arose. Finally, a few members of the group had to use the bathroom, so the group moved to the facilities before walking down to the beach  to take a walk. They were at a stretch of the beach Gonk hadn’t visited much, but he had been too a few times. Once, Gonk stayed up all night walking around the entire island. After they had walked for a little bit, they all sat down for lunch. Gonk pulled out two peanut butter and banana sandwiches and handed one to Momo. Peanut butter and bananas were a combination introduced to Gonk by Momo soon after they started living together. Gonk thought it was pretty good, but Momo seemed to think it was the greatest food ever. While everybody was eating Gonk saw Nasu walk over to him and sit down.
“Yeah I can take them over to the stadium,” Gonk told Nasu as he ate. “I haven't been over there yet but it sounds cool.” Gonk continued to chat with Nasu until he noticed everybody had finished their lunches. He then stood up and announced “Alright everybody, our next destination is going to be the grand stadium of the current mizukage: Kizmaru Senju." Gonk led the group through the city until they arrived at the stadium. When they got there, there was a match going on, so they sat in the audience and watched.
“There are multiple different terrains that come out of the ground,” Gonk informed the group. “Each of them have advantages and disadvantages.” When the match finished Gonk led the group out, before walking to where Nasu stood.
“Do you think we showed them enough or do we need to extend the tour a bit? We can just take them through the city if we need to.” Gonk waited for Nasu’s thoughts on the matter.
[WC=603]
[TWC=1357]
Nasu
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:57 pm
Nasu takes in his final breath of the ocean as Gonk calls everyone to move on. Our next stop was the stadium. Neither me or Gonk gave actually been there before so I was excited as well. When we got in there was a match going on. Gonk explained to us how the terrains come out and can give people different advantages or disadvantages. We watched as the fight went on. We had to cut it short though to get back to the boat in time. Me and Gonk made sure we had everyone and head back to the doc. We all said our goodbyes and then made sure they all got on their boat safely. Nasu then untied the boat and they set sail. It was really pretty watching them leave. It looked just like a movie. You could see the boat riding straight toward the sunset. Nasu told Gonk that he was going to head home. And just like that Nasu left and went back to his house.      

WC=170
TWC=1117
Claims 
AP+20
ryo+4000
11stats +11 chakra 
Sharingan (2608/4000)
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46999-construction
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:31 pm
Approved
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:04 am
Nasu decided that the tour group had seen enough, so the duo took them back to the docks, Nasu leading, and Gonk bringing up the rear. When they arrived, Gonk did a quick head count before Nasu led the group on the boat. 
“Thank you for the tour!” one of the tourists said as they passed.
“Yeah, no problem,” Gonk said a bit awkwardly. Once everyone was onboard, the boat started sailing away from kirigakure and into the sunset.
“Wow that’s pretty,” Momo said in awe. Gonk nodded and the two watched until the boat disappeared. Gonk nodded when Nasu said he was heading home, and then started for his apartment. On the way, Gonk asked Momo “how did you like your first mission?”
“It wasn’t too bad,” Momo told him. “It also wasn’t as adventurous or action packed as you promised.”
“I promised no such thing. Some missions are like that, but most are just regular stuff like this.” Momo shrugged and then hopped off Gonk’s shoulder as they entered the apartment. They then settled into their usual evening routine.
[WC=181]
[TWC=1538]
[Exit]
claims:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:13 am
Was permissions granted for learning Mist Stream?
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:17 am
Kiz said that permission from him isn't needed to learn VEs that he didn't create
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:56 am
Very well, approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum