Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Unwritten  Empty Unwritten

Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:52 pm
Prim lay quietly beside Zim as she read the book she had been given by Akabayashi. The Mizukage was a very intelligent man! This book was packed full of fascinating information. Zim was lying next to her lightly snoring. He needed his sleep, especially since he would eventually get to meet the guy she had met, Shikami, and she was sure he would be an excellent leader. He would keep Fuku on their toes until she could take over again! The sound of Rain lightly tapping the bedroom window set the mood as she silently read the book! Before she knew it, it was already 6:30 in the morning! She heard Zeb in the hallway talking to Zenna then their mom and dad. Prim had taken a shower the night before so she got dressed real quick after she got out of bed. She had been up all night. She quickly slipped the book into her back pack before waking up Zim.
She lightly kissed Zim's lips before leaving to wake him up. Smiling, she embraced him. 
”I'll be back later, I have some things I have to do. If I remember correctly you have missions to do with your team today. I'll see you tonight.” Prim said to him as he grumbled unwillingly getting up. He was cute when he first woke up! Prim giggled as she stepped out in the hallway. Zenna ran to her and hugged her. As their mom smiled and said good morning. Zeb looked at her twice before looking at his parents with his jaw on the floor!
“Oh he can have a girl not only sleep in the room with him but stay in his room! Oh come on! You're going to be grandparents and me an uncle if you let that keep up!” Zeb said half jokingly before patting her on the back. “I'm messing with you, Welcome to the family Primmy!” Zeb said before hitting Zim's door. “At least she's hot and you guys will make cute kids!” He hollered as he banged on the door again. Zim hollered at him to shut up. Prim giggled again as she headed out the door. Their dad Zen Nara, nodded at her telling her to be safe they would see her tonight.

Prim walked towards the Kage building as she looked around her, taking in the sights of what she had always referred to as New Kirigakure! It was a beautiful village and in excellent condition. The houses were kept well, the shops were taken care of as well as the restaurants. As she arrived at the Kage building, it looked so mysterious amidst the misty fog, which was Kiris namesake. Village Hidden in the Mist, also known as the bloody mist at one point! She rather liked it here.

“It's now or never Primmy, it's time for a change and since I am in a New village may as well complete the change!” She said to herself as she entered the building and headed towards the Kage office. She knew better than just to walk in, so she knocked on his door waiting on an answer. As she looked around waiting for an answer she noticed people looking at her and whispering before they rushed away! Prim rolled her eyes wondering why these people were acting so weird!
“Are they curious cause.they had never seen me before? Or are they scared of the Mizukage? Or do they think I am crazy for knocking on his door?” Prim wondered! She just shrugged and looked back towards the door. 

WC:605
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Unwritten  Empty Re: Unwritten

Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:58 pm
Why were those people acting so weird? It all stems from the arrival of Primrose. When she left people had seen her. Was that all there was to it? Of course not, then Shikami left. Then the other Uchiha girl Yoshinori started her tirade of Akabayashi cheating on her with the new girl with the pretty eyes. She'd seen how the doctor had looked at her eyes it was the same way he looked into hers. He couldn't quite tell her he looked at both of their eyes the way a vulture views road kill. Ready to pluck out the eyes and whatever remains. Also the book in her words was a love note. Especially, with the people outside listening in. So, he had to tell to say he wasn't doing anything with Primrose. Of course, she didn't believe it. Kept going, until the doctor had simply left for her to settle down using flying thunder god. Of course to her this meant he was teleporting to his new woman who obviously he had marked for easy travel. So now, the latest news which the kage cared little for was he was a cheater and this new girl his cheatee. 

"Come in!" He would say with a yawn as if he had slept like crap he was standing and cracking his back whenever she entered. He was thankful it was Seto standing guard today. The guy still couldn't hold his laugh whenever she walked in. "Couch for you again." Akabayashi had to agree someone would say something, people always talked. "No doubt." He would say to Seto, with a bit of depression in his voice. "Good morning, or is it just morning difficult to call one such as this good." He would say taking a seat and offering for Primrose to sit.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:02 pm
The Uchiha girl entered the room as she heard the other man in the room say something to Akabayashi with a slight laugh. She wasn't sure what he said but she did notice the Mizukage looking rather disgruntled as he stood up. From the way he stretched, and the cracking noises and his appearance, she had gathered the poor man had slept on the couch! 
”Rough night sir?” Primrose asked as she sat on the chair near the couch. ”I was returning your book to you and I have to admit you are a good writer! I couldn't put this book down! And I want to know what the next step would be for me to gain Rinnegan? I am ready, I know I am and I have been waiting years for it.” Prim said excitedly as she reached into her backpack and pulled out his book, handing it to him!
”I know it's probably none of my business, sir, but why were you asleep on the couch in your office?” Prim asker curiously. Prim had to admit, despite the fact he looked disheveled, he was kind of nice looking! Not that she had any interest in him she had a boyfriend but Akabayashi was easy on the eyes.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:53 pm
"Very." He would say brushing his hair with his hand in an attempt to get it to lay flat, but it just went back to sticking up. He would take the book from her, but was a bit confused on how she wondered what the next step was it was written in the book. The red eyed man stole the organs of one of the wood manipulators and added it to his own. Making his eyes stronger and ringed and giving him the ability to use wood release. "The next step is to get an organ from a senju." Of course he had some, but he had already given her so much she would have to be resourceful and get the DNA on her own or she would have to prove herself an asset to Kiri and the doctor would give her one. For now the only thing to be done was wait until she aquired what was needed and wait six months after for the body to adjust to its new power.

"When I see diamonds I look upon them and that was a mistake it seems." How other people who heard inside and outside heard this statement. Her eyes were as beautiful as diamonds. What he meant he had to assess the value of the eyes by determining which state they were in. He can't just tell people he wants to snatch the eyes out of their skulls there has to be nuance and subtlety. Seto would whistle as the people eavesdropping outside either choked or made awe noises. Of course his path coming through was enough to remove the eavesdroppers. "You might as well go get me a pillow and some blankets, since I'm staying here again." He would say to the path the moment it poked its head into the door. 

It would leave and the people outside got their warning before it left. Approach the door and die, he was having a military meeting with one of his ninja spying would be dealt with accordingly. What they heard "Leave me alone so I can spend time alone with her." Of course, unless they assumed the doctor quite the weirdo Seto was in the room. Perhaps they would make their own stories about how he fit into this fantasy. "Girl gets jealous, man gets put on couch. A game the human race has played since the beginning." It was partly that and he knew Yoshinori would just question him more furthering his headache and with two bodies each experiencing their own feelings it was like a reminder of the headache and when the path was in the light it made everything worse even if he were in the dark. He assumed she got the one who had made Yoshinori jealous was her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:41 am
Ah yes, jealousy can sometimes get the best of a woman!  Especially when they're in a relationship with a good looking man! The Kiri rumor mill probably wasn't helping much either. Diamonds? Did he mean her eyes? Her father called them rubies. Oh now she gets it! He noticed her eyes and the girlfriend thought he was checking her out, and of course she left his office, simply for work related conversation, and of course suddenly everyone assumes they are together!
“Despite the fact you're easy on the eyes, She can rest assured I have no interest in you that way sir. I am flattered everyone would link me to you, but since we are both in relationships, it would never happen.” Prim said, blushing slightly. 
”As for Senju DNA, I have no way to get that, but if you have some by any chance, what would I need to do to get some from you?” She would be more than willing to prove her worth to access the DNA. 
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:47 pm
"Yes, you see I have told her as much. Not the you being in a relationship part since I just found out. But that things were not happening." He would just look out the window as Primrose continued. Of course, Seto would tell Yoshi this girl had called him easy on the eyes. It was part of his job it seemed to make the Terumi miserable. He did not blame the new Uchiha, but the Shinkou bastard who fed into the drama. Perhaps he would kill him and make him a path, there would be some use from his death at least. That thought was fleeting as he knew Seto was too loyal to kill over something so trivial. 

She asked about senju DNA which he certainly had, but would simply not hand out. "I do have some, but I need ninja that are both trustworthy and self reliant otherwise the power the rinnegan would give you would make you a target." He barely knew Primrose and thought her a bit mad from the previous conversation, his path had followed her for a bit, but she seemed normal enough. He had to make sure she could handle herself otherwise he wasn't giving her a Rinnegan he was giving who ever made her their prey rinnegan. "Do some missions in the village to prove your loyalty and a take a mission to hunt one of our enemies. Someone comparable to your rank. Then and only then will I give you what it is you request. I will not make you a target others will not think twice about before attacking." 

He would turn and return back to his seat. "Simply having the sharingan has made you a target. The eternal state even more so, a rinnegan would paint a target so wide people would go out of their way for a chance. If it happens and I or someone else can't help I need to know you will be ready. Able to kill any challenger that steps before you, as I would."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:08 pm
He had a VERY valid point! Rinnegan would make her a huge torch in a dark world! Basically saying, Yeah come after me I have magical eyes! She didn't need that considering she already had EMS! She completely understood. If Missions could prove her worth, so be it that's what she would do. Besides she needed the extra work to keep her busy and it would help her get acquainted with this nice quaint village. She liked Kiri, even if it was assumed she was sleeping with the Kage. In a way she found this quite humorous! She would rather be the center of the rumor ring for this reason instead of being seen as the reason the village was originally destroyed!
“I understand and I shall prove myself worthy sir.” Prim said as she looked away in thought. A smile spread across her lips. She looked back at the Mizukage slightly tilting her head with a huge smile on her face  
“If you don't mind, I think I have an idea. How about we spar? If I win, I get Rinnegan, if you win…well…you can pick my missions for me!”Prim said. Prim sincerely meant this, could she lose? Of course! But there is always a chance she could win. Take chances right? This was part of Prim's new outlook.
(222)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:24 pm
"Well if the reward for victory for you, is rinnegan I believe the reward for victory for me should be comparable. You want an organ and I want an organ. I usually do not spar, when I fight an opponent I prefer them to not know what I can do." The offer was there he would spar her, but losing would not mean just walking away. There had to be give and take. He was ready to spar right now if that was her desire he would take them to the borders and they could do it there. Whether he would be a pound lighter or her he was unsure, but he weighed the risk and reward.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:57 am
It seemed that was enough to cause her to take a step back. She was questioning whether or not the risk was worth fhe reward. The likely conclusion was no, now that there was something to lose. He would get up. "Well when you have an answer, I'll be around." Then he would exit the room, leaving her to think.

Exit
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin