Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Unwritten (P/NK/Haru) Empty Unwritten (P/NK/Haru)

Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:37 am
Tori opened one eye as her fuzzy vision tried to focus. It was rather early in the morning. Haru was next to her fast asleep. He was very warm to sleep by and very cozy! Not wanting to disrupt his sleep Tori stretched and not being used to sleeping by someone she tried to roll over. Unfortunately,  she had rolled to close to the edge and fell off the bed onto the floor with a loud thud!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Unwritten (P/NK/Haru) Empty Re: Unwritten (P/NK/Haru)

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:05 pm
A loud crash barely registered with Haru. He was a very deep sleeper, which transcended even his years of experience as a shinobi. Basically, he never learned the whole “Always be alert, even when asleep” thing. No, more like he just didn’t care.

Still, Haru’s eyes opened after a few seconds of mental argument with himself. He leaned over, seeing that Tori was nowhere to be seen, the sheets hanging down the side, as if she had been pulled out of bed.

”Tori?” He asked, still not quite awake enough to pull himself out of bed.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:06 am
She had hit her head and the side table then the floor! Luckily she was hard headed which served a good purpose at this point.  She noticed she had a shirt on that wasn't hers. It was Haru's! Luckily since taking aging pills,  she can fit into things nearly impossible to fit in before! As she lay there for a second rubbing her head feeling a small bump forming she noticed a small cut on her arm from the edge of the table! How in the -
Wait, did she just here Haru? Yeah she did.  
"You know all the years of training we do to become ninjas, and how many people we spar, yet it took a small nightstand and a floor covered in carpet to do me in. I kind of rolled off the bed. " Tori said climbing back into bed.  She rubbed her head the took a tissue from next to the bed and rubbed her bleeding arm. She wasnt hurt to bad,  as a matter of fact it was kind of funny! 
"Your cute when you sleep. I am guessing your a heavy sleeper,  which is weird, I figured being an ANBU you have to stay alert! I am usually a light sleeper,  but I felt safe next to you so I slept good until I fell out of bed !" she said as she smiled at him!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:07 pm
When Haru heard Kumori say what happened, he rolled over, onto his back, unable to suppress a laugh. He lay there, laughing for a few seconds, before throwing the sheets off his body, sitting up, rubbing his head.
”You’d be surprised, the number of high ranking shinobi that are done in by nightstands. They’re quite dangerous, few have fought them and lived to tell about it.” He said knowingly, the sarcasm clear in his voice. He looked over at the mirror across from the bed. His grey hair was lying flat on one side, the other half spikey and thick as usual. He must have slept on it weird. He ruffled it a bit, trying to fix it, but there was no easy way dealing with this.

She commented on his heavy sleeping, to which Haru simply held his hands up defensively, a sad smile on his face as he nodded in agreement.

”I’d like to say it’s because the Tenkage is a slave driver, but it’s been this way since I was a Genin. Taijutsu training wears you out, I suppose.” He explained. He noticed his shirt was currently being worn by Tori. (It was a couple sizes too big for her, of course.)
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:40 am
Tori couldn't help but laugh at his sarcastic remark. Haru definitely had a sense of humor! She saw him.messing with his hair and out of habit feom always messing with her own began to mess with his. It was soft yet thick! As she tried to fix his "bed head" (as that kind of hair is called,) she heard his comment about the slave driver and taijutsu training. 
"Fuuinjutsu is exhausting as well. Its difficult to train with chakra chains, especially if you have no idea how to use them and you hurt yourself with them. " she smiled at the memory. Its funny now, yet it wasn't at the time.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:02 pm
Haru tilted his head awkwardly as she tried fixing his bed head.

”Thanks.” He said, twisting his head awkwardly as she did so. That likely wasn’t going to be enough, but he really didn’t mind. He’d fix it later. ”How do you hurt yourself with your own chains?” He asked Tori, raising an eyebrow and looking at her over his shoulder. ”Did you not have any other clan members to teach you?” He asked Tori. He couldn’t imagine how he could have mastered the gentle fist without the help of his grandfather and his sister.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:18 am
"Your Welcome !" She replied to him as she kissed his cheek after he thanked her. "Not really at first. I had just learned about them before I found my twin.  Then she was killed while I was still in the orphanage. My clan head Arashi had adopted me and trained with me for the short time I lived with him. Then when he died I trained myself. I was try different things and one move I did,  I tried to use a kunai at the end of one of my chains and somehow did the move wrong and ended up with the kunai going through my wrist!  Thankfully nothing was damaged beyond repair. And after thought I left my village to.find my sensei, then became a homeless missing nin. " she said as she showed him the small marks on her wrist. Then she leaned over Haru pulling a picture out of the other nightstand. It was a picture of her and her twin sister Kochou. They were two 9 year old girls standing in feont of the Konoha orphanage. 
"This is us a couple of years ago. I took aging pills to be the age I am now. " Tori said hoping the news didn't disturb him.  "To be honest I have no idea if any members if my clan exist! " she added as she leaned on Harus agoulder.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:50 am
(I have to join another topic so I need to exit this one. But if you want we can do another topic later.)
For the first time in a while, Tori was comfortable with someone. She felt safe with Haru and he seemed to understand her. As she got off the bed and headed to get dressed, she had no idea what lie ahead.
(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum