Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Team Mirai, Assemble! Learning together as a team! - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Mirai, Assemble! Learning together as a team!

Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:26 pm
As Nokino reach in the distance the ninja that was waving, she realize that its none other than that cute little girl of the hyuuga, Himari! What a nice coincidance, she is a medical kunoichi! She runs toward her, in a sense of urgency, feeling a bit bad for going so strong on her own students.

''Heya Himari! sorry for running after you like that, but you'll have to follow me again. I was training with Yukio, and he didnt block or dodge, now he seems injured. Lets go, 'aight?'' Said in a hurry the Sensei, not wanting to leave her team members out of care for too long.

As they arrive to Yukio body, Himari performed medical jutsu on him, her hands glowing green and healing his wounds in a matters of seconds. With his wounds closed, Nokino stood over him, protective but also feeling bad for the situation. She wanted her team mates to feel safe, and the feeling was more intense right now, almost like he was her own child or as if she was his big sister, taking care of him like familly.

Waiting on him to gain back consciousness, Nokino stoo close to him and as he opened his eyes, she smiled uppon seeing him get back to life.

''Back to the living eh? ahah! Did you nap well? Well, truth be told, im happy you are well after all, I was a bit worried. We'll need to work on your guard and dodging ability, but mainly on you creating distance between your foes and you. For now lets take it slow, 'aight? How are you feeling?'' Would say the Iburi Sensei, her smile still there as she was proud to see him back to consciousness again, and reassured that he wasnt hurt a lot. She found herself being carring a lot for him, creating a soft spot in that hard mind of hers.

Himari Hyuuga likes this post

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Team Mirai, Assemble! Learning together as a team! - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Mirai, Assemble! Learning together as a team!

Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:12 am
Himari Hyuuga wrote:Requesting approval for the following claims:

Investing 500 TWC into the following *Jutsu:
► Training Healing Hands @ C-Rank (480/750) [20 TWC Left]
► Training Hearthfire (continued from here) [167/187] → (187/187) [0 TWC Left]
*25% Discount option via Max Stats

Approved
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The World Tree

HP: 300
AP: 2,000

Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5

Mission Record : Mission Log
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 1700

Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:31 pm
"Back to the living eh? ahah! Did you nap well?"

Yukio groaned as he regained consciousness, the voice of his sensei sounded almost mocking, which Yukio was positive could not be the case, seeing as how she had almost killed him just a few moments ago. The Senju sighed internally, gradually opening his eyes to see his sensei's face, which did at least show a moderate amount of concern.

"Sensei, I mean no disrespect, but it is painfully obvious this is your first Genin team. The famous jutsu created and used by the fourth Hokage to slaughter nearly one thousand Iwagakure shinobi is probably not the best attack to use against your fresh out of the academy student. Just this one's lowly opinion." He finished speaking and rose to a sitting position, the aches in his ribs and back painful but not so much that he felt in any immediate danger. Nokino-sensei must have grabbed a medic-nin to treat him, then. He rose fully to his feet, still somewhat shaky. "With that being said, it was very enlightening, you are correct that proper defenses and maintaining battlefield control are vital skills I must develop, especially as a Ninjutsu user and one who has not trained his body to handle such stress." Yukio regained his composure and dusted himself off. He would need a new shirt, as this one had been sundered by the Rasengan and then cut by the medic who attended him. "Sensei, with your permission, I would like to return home for at least the rest of today and tomorrow and rest, to ensure my body has the appropriate time needed to heal. I will return here at first light, and perhaps we can learn some Jutsu or I could get your assistance with my third element? I would like to suppliment my Earth, Water, and Wood chakra with the Fire element, adding some strong direct damage techniques I think could be quite useful." Yukio would wait for Nokino's response and, assuming she had no issues with his request, would leave toward his house, but not before stopping by the hospital to make sure he was in good condition.

Yukio returned at dawn two days after the sparring...incident, just as he said. He arrived to find Nokino in the field, almost as if she had never left. Shaking his head to remove such a ridiculous notion from it, he walked toward her and gave a formal bow in greeting. "Good morning Sensei, thank you for letting me take a day to rest, I am fully recovered now and ready to continue our training." Yukio was truly looking forward to this, his sensei was obviously a very talented shinobi.

WC: 450 | TWC: 1,400
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:03 pm
As he woke up from his injuries, thankfully to the healing of Himari, Yukio seemed quite disturbed and angry at Nokino, probably for her mocking tone as well as her usage of strong and destructives jutsu. As he looked uppon her, he groaned a bit from the pain and said his mind afterwards, sitting soon after.

''Well, first team assignement or not, I need to practice you to the danger of outside. The enemies of the hidden leaf wont go soft on you Yukio, so might as well show you the real danger. Beside, if I wanted to hurt you, I would've done worse. It was a small rasengan. So get over it and dodge or stop me next time! I know you are better than this!''
Replied Nokino with a serious look. Her mind was still woried that he was injured, but her pitty for him saying it was too much of a strong attack for a spar with a student was inexistant. He wanted to be a ninja? then he would need to toughen up, cause some use way worst techniques than the rasengan.

As yukio said that he understood and that she was right for saying he needed to create distance, he seemed still hurt, and also asked to go and rest as well as get medical help. He also asked to learn more from Nokino, this time in a more passive and intelectual setting. Lighting herself another cigarette and looking at him, Nokino crossed her arms.

''Hmmmm sure. I don't want you to get too much hurt. Its good to know your limits, but one day we will get you to go beyond those limits in training, to further them even more. 'aight? I can teach you fire indeed, so for now go rest, and we'll see each other in 2 days. Take care okay?'' Said Nokino, walking away and getting back to her own place as the student did the same.

The morning was still bright, and Nokino was waiting for her student in advance, ready to spar again if he wanted, or to train more calmly if need be. He arrived soon after, seemingly all peachy and healthy contrary to the last time they trained. Nokino felt bad to have been this rough on him, so she brought some takeout breakfast from Ichiraku Ramen. They made more than ramen, so she brought a full breakfast for each of them, starting the day with energy and a good meal to help the learning and the fighting if need be. The breakfast was a styrofoam box containing 2 fried eggs with a runny yolk, a cup of white rice with sesame seeds and spring onions, 5 slice of smoked bacon, 2 sheets of grilled nori, 1 grilled tomato, as well as a small miso broth and some orange flavored green tea, warm and conforting.

''Mornin' Soldier! Hope you rested well. Today we train hard again! Here. I brought you breakfast as a mean to... eeh... yeah for the last training. It will give you strength also for the training. Eat up! After that I'll teach you fire and a few jutsu. 'aight?'' Said Nokino, smiling for once to cover her awkwardness over the situation.
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin

Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:54 pm
Yukio walked into the training grounds, ready to face his sensei again. If he were being honest, he was slightly embarrassed over how he handled the situation, and his time away had been used to reflect on the deficiencies Nokino pointed out in his combat technique and style. One of these was that he was, quite frankly, going to be slower than many other shinobi. This meant he needed more range between them at almost all times, in order to avoid what happened to him. In addition, because he knew one handed seals, there was no reason for him to visibly showcase performing handseals. This is what lead to Yukio wearing his new garment – armored Ronin Robes, dyed in the greens and browns of the forest which surrounded Konohagakure no Sato. The sleeves of these robes hung beyond his hands, concealing them from view.

He approached Nokino-sensei, who was her usual bright and cheerful self. She greeted him warmly, and had even brought him some breakfast, which he took with thanks and a short bow. Before he began speaking, he spoke to her.

”Nokino-sensei, I want to apologize for my prior behavior. It was unbecoming of a Genin of Konohagakure, and I will endeavor that it never happens again.” He bowed at the waist, before he set out to eat the delicious smelling breakfast she had brought for him. Once devoured, he cleaned up and addressed Nokino again. ”Nokino-sensei, I look forward to learning about fire-natured chakra from you!” He was excited to begin learning a third chakra element. He was confident that Fire techniques would be a good tool to have, you could never have too many explosions, after all!

WC: 281 | TWC: 1,681
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:42 pm
''Good of you to see that you were lacking. Only wise shinobis are able to acknoledge their mistakes and admit them openly, as well as learn from them. Appologies accepted. Dont fret too much about it Yukio. Eat up and lets practice!'' Answered Nokino, in a happy mood today as he seemed to have matured from this past experience.

As both ate thier snacks and stretched on the field before them to be well in shape to train, Nokino approached yukio and with her finger lit up her cigarette, channeling her fire elemental chakra into her finger to use it as a match. As she puffed a large cloud in Yukio face, she placed herself in a military pose, looking right at the attentive yukio.

''So! Fire, 'aight? Fire element is something that you must channel inside of you, akin to a controled anger. It must be burning with passion, but while still maintaining the necessary level of self control over your chakra energy to keep it in line inside of you. You must also channel your inner warmth, may it be a physical warmth or a emotionnal one, like love, hate or any passion fiery enough to spark your flames.'' Said Nokino as she weaved the necessary handsigns to cast forward a large ball engulfed in flames, going in a straight line and crashing in the distance creating a large explosion.

''This is how you channel it! Of course, you need to get familiar with fire, and nobody ever played with fire without burning themselves, 'aight? I'll be gentle, and cast it in a way that burn you less. Prepare yourself! Do what I told you to get you inner energy, and channel the fire and heat of the outside energy to remember how fire manifest and feels like!'' Added Nokino as she weaved the handsigns Ox→ Rat  → Dog → Horse → Monkey → Boar → Tiger in rapid succession, before exhaling the largest and most hellish smoke cloud Nokino ever exhaled. As the sphere was exhaled on Yukio as the epicenter of the 30m radius cloud, the thick black smoke filled with live cinders, flames and embers, the student was surrounded by scroching hot air and flames, with Nokino continuing to exhale the cloud. Nokino being an advanced user of flames and smoke, she controled it to hurt but not be lethal toward Yukio, only creating minor burns instead of the actual devastating power of the fully formed technique.

As she waited for the student to grasp it, Nokino maintained it for as long as needed, keeping an attentive ear for the voice of the senju student trough the ruckus of the pyre she created.
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin

Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:38 am
Yukio sighed contentedly after he finished eating with Nokino. Then, it was straight into training. He adopted an annoyed look on his face as Nokino blew the smoke from her herbal cigarette into his face, as one would look at an annoying older sister. Waving his hand to clear the smoke, he spoke in a light-hearted tone "Perhaps I should call you sister, if you're going to try and annoy me as one, Nokino-sensei!" Still, he paid very close attention as she described the nature of fire and the process of circulating and agitating your chakra to produce heat and flames. Then she prepared to demonstrate with an actual technique, and Yukio braced himself, trusting (perhaps foolishly) that Nokino-sensei wouldn't intentionally harm him outside of a spar. Within one? Certainly. But not in this case. And he was proven correct as he was surrounded by embers and cinders which, while uncomfortable, did not harm him in any way. It made for an excellent tool to submerge himself in the feeling of the flames, to extend his senses and truly revel in the heat of the fire. He stood there for a short time, embracing all that fire encompassed. Soon, he felt as his chakra began to vibrate, creating friction amongst itself. He opened his hand and a flame burst forth, rolling across his palm.

”Nokino-sensei! I’ve done it!” Yukio strode forward and lit his second palm, showing his sensei his new chakra nature. He was ecstatic to have gotten it so quickly. Not mastered, of course, but he felt he could definitely pull off a jutsu or two if he needed to. ”Do you have any Fire techniques you would recommend I learn? I’ve heard of one, I think it was called the Great Fireball? Grand Fireball? Something like that, if I remember correctly. The Uchiha are supposedly famous for it.” Yukio extinguished his flames and awaited Nokino-sensei’s response.

WC: 319 | TWC: 2,000
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:36 pm
Sister? Yukio and her were starting to be close, but not this close. With a face of grunting and cringe, Nokino went all serious, and casted her fire jutsu. This would need adressing, but after the fire learning, as it could wait. As Nokino expected, the immersion into a large and warm fire jutsu was a lot of help for Yukio to absorb the element and learn from it, and he learned it quickly, getting out of the cloud of ash before it was over. Nokino felt good to teach him again, to make him learn things, even if on his own Yukio was now a growing ninja, as strong as Nokion herself she heard! 

''Good job on the fire. But no, not sister, Sensei is good enough, 'aight?'' Replied Nokino, her arms crossed and her face all serious, as she was not one for too familiar. After all, their relation was mostly one of professionalism! 

Yukio asked Nokino if she knew any other fire jutsu that she could teach him, to wich she nodded positively, as she knew quite a lot of fire techniques.

''Yes of course! I can teahc you great fireball, as well as Phoenix Sage technique. I could teach you to infuse your body with the element of fire to be more fast and vigorous too, but I doubt it alligns with your way of fighting if I remember correctly.''
Added the sensei, unsure if it would be usefull.

Nonetheless, Nokino displayed all of her fire jutsu one by one, presenting them and their effect, before weaving handsigns for each and explaining the effect, as well as showcasing it too. After a few minutes, and the training field aflame, Nokino turned toward Yukio, content with the display.

''Anything else you wanna learn?'' 
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin

Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:32 pm
Yukio paid close attention as Nokino-sensei demonstrated the two jutsu in question. She was clear and concise, her instruction firm but understanding. After only fifteen minutes of practice, he was casting proper fire jutsu. Maybe not as well as those in the Uchiha clan would, but good enough for him, for this moment. He bowed at the waist to his sensei. "Thank you very much, Nokino-sensei, for your tutelage. I would never have learned these techniques nearly this fast without you. If you will forgive me, I have some tasks to complete before the day ends, may I have your permission to head out?"

Yukio would wait for Nokino's permission to leave and if given, would give a slight bow once more and then exit the training area.

[EXIT]

WC: 128 | TWC: 2,128

75% discount due to being taught by Nokino in the ATF
--1,000WC to Fire Chakra Nature -  1,000/1,000 (Originally 4,000WC due to Honor Student Pin, discounted to 1,000)
--375WC to Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique - 375/375
--438WC to Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique - 438/438
--315WC to Ketsuretsu - 715/3,000 (25% max stat discount applied)
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:56 am
Senju Yukio wrote:

[EXIT]

WC: 128 | TWC: 2,128

75% discount due to being taught by Nokino in the ATF
--1,000WC to Fire Chakra Nature -  1,000/1,000 (Originally 4,000WC due to Honor Student Pin, discounted to 1,000)
--375WC to Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique - 375/375
--438WC to Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique - 438/438
--315WC to Ketsuretsu - 715/3,000 (25% max stat discount applied)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum