Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kana
Kana
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Record
Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Sakuragakure
Ryo : 670

Back to the Academy Empty Back to the Academy

Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:32 am
Mission Details:

Kana never really expected to be back in the academy. The instructor was a nice guy but she hardly was gonna come back just to see him and there wasn't really anything of real importance to her in the building itself. She had Gunshin and she could go visit the meek girl whenever she wanted now that the two of them were officially genin and considered proper shinobi, granted that they'd be expected to be performing actual mission as shinobi but the point of the matter was that they both had more free time and didn't need to see each other at the old academy building.  However, when she saw a mission from the academy requesting the aid of a medical shinobi to help another aspiring medic learn something more befitting their talents? She figured it probably wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to go teach some brat how to fix up their friends when they inevitably get themselves hurt. Not to mention, she knew nobody else would go help them, if she could help others and be paid for it? She'd happily take that deal in a heartbeat. At least for a rare occasion, she didn't think she could do it for a living like the instructor, Kana was certain she'd snap at the brats in a few days tops.

As she made her way through the familiar hallway, she looked around at the classes, watching as a few kids dutifully took notes while others goofed off, a dynamic she was all too familiar, her own class had a few kids like that and she idly wondered if any of them had managed to pull through on the exam or if they failed. She really didn't keep up to date with any of her classmates beyond Gunshin, none of them had really caught her eye as someone to watch out for, either as an enemy or as a potential rival in her ascent for power. They were just a vague mess of names and faces, she couldn't even recall the first kid who had tried to taunt her about her scar, she felt certain it was probably a guy.

Finally, she would arrive at the assigned room, a smaller classroom that she hadn't really explored, she didn't know what purpose it served but it didn't truly matter as seated on a seat in the front row was presumably the kid she was going to be teaching. He looked anxious, his eyes met hers before shifting ever so slightly downward and to the right. Everyone always did that. Her scar was too noticeable for people to just gloss over it, let alone civilians and younger kids. Yet he didn't comment on it, he didn't look at her like a wounded puppy, instead he looked... Odd. That was the best way Kana could describe his expression, something she wasn't entirely able to identify but it seemed.... Good? Not happy, not excited but.... Respectful? Admiration? Whatever emotion the kid was feeling, he only moved to stand up.

"I'm Tenchi Yuudai! I thank you for your tutelage Miss Kana!" He spoke with an almost forced calm and respect as he bowed toward her, despite the fact that she was far shorter than the brat. He was probably younger than her if she had to guess, but he was a faster grower than she was, another common thing Kana didn't really make any special note of since nearly everyone was taller than her. "Tsk. Cut that out, I didn't come here to have some brat suck up to me." First order of business was to cut out on the formal nonsense, she could tolerate performing it for a superior but something about having others try to be formal to her just felt unnatural. She'd rather cut the whole formality business and get straight to the action. "Y-Yes ma'am!" His reply came quickly as he straightened himself out, a little too stiff and rigid, nor did he decide to drop the formal titles, she was now ma'am apparently. That was a first.

"Let's go over what you can do first Tenchi. Tell me how chakra works and show me what you can do with it so far." Kana chose to let his formal nature slide for now, instead opting to simply get into action so she can judge where he's at and what he should be capable of learning. As cool as teaching some academy student the power to form a chakra scalpel would be, she doubted he would be able to form it either from poor chakra control or lack of chakra overall, especially if he lacked the basics of chakra and how it works. So she simply waited and listened with half an ear as the kid started to ramble out his answer, a text book answer that she could probably recite by heart with how often she studied it to learn and teach it to Gunshin. No mistakes so far, seemed he at least had the books smarts down, yet part of her was curious to see if he could even mold chakra yet, that was something she struggled with for a small bit while Gunshin took a long while to grasp the basics.

As the kid finished his explanation, she watched as he begun to weave hand seals, slow but precise, it was clear he was focused on getting it right rather than doing it fast, a mistake others had made as well, you could always speed up the motions later, getting them right in the first place was the crucial step. And then with a poof, there was now 5 brats standing in front of her with a bashful smile, as if he was explaining some praise and Kana couldn't help but let out a small whistle. "Not bad... I can see why they wanted me come down." Kana complimented the kid as he only blushed even more at the praise. Talk about overreaction. The village would have to be stupid to not capitalize on the kid's potential, even she had only managed to make 3 clones at the exam and she was probably one of the best chakra users in the class.

"Now... Let's see...." Kana spoke out loud to herself, bringing a hand to rub at her chin as she looked over the brat, trying to figure out what he could do, he was better at her when she was an academy student and better than her when she was first promoted to genin. "Do you know any medical jutsu yet?" She'd question the kid, curious if he had already managed to learn anything on his own like she had been doing and the kid simply nodded. "Really? And what would that be?" The question escaped her due to the surprise, she figured the kid would be good but a medical jutsu and not even out of the academy? Maybe she'd have to watch this kid when he gets out of the academy. "It's uh... Just some basic medical jutsu ma'am." He'd answer with a slight hint of nervousness in his tone, something she didn't quite understand but it didn't matter, she needed to see what the kid could do first hand.

"Alright, let's see how good you are with it then." Kana would say as she brought forth her Tanto and made a single small slice on the back of her forearm, quietly letting out a small hiss of pain as the blood spilt from her wound. "Heal." She'd order as she extended the cut limb toward the surprised kid who almost seemed to panic for a second before beginning to weave the hand seals. His hands was shaking, he was caught off guard but he was working still. That would help him later on. With the final hand seal, his hands would begin to grow and he'd allow the chakra to flow to her wound, allowing it to scab over far quicker than the body could do naturally. "Good. I think I got just the perfect thing to teach you." Kana would praise him as an idea crossed her mind. It was a simple jutsu really, but it was one of the first jutsu she had learned with the express purpose of helping both Gunshin and herself when trouble would come knocking. Something the kid would probably appreciate having later on down the line too.

"Really? What is it?!" The kid sounded so eager and excited, his eyes wide and a stupid smile on his face as he looked at her like she just told him that he won the lottery. "Don't get your hopes up so high brat, it's nothing special and very simple but it can help." Kana would say with a roll of her eyes as she gestured him to come closer while she unsealed her jutsu encyclopedia from the scroll. "It's an anesthesia formed using your own chakra. It will numb the person's nervous system so they'll feel a lot less of anything and trust me, when you get hurt badly, you're going to wish you can't feel anything." Kana told him as she flipped through the book, more than aware that he would probably be thinking about her scar. Kana wished she could say she didn't think the same thing when she first heard about the jutsu.

"I-I see. Thank you ma'am!" He'd say with a small bow, causing Kana to roll her eyes once more as she finally found that stupid page, something she didn't really have to look at for a while but it would be a nice refresher to make sure her skills weren't getting rusty with it. "Okay, now the first things first, we're going to walk you through the hand seals before we begin trying to mess with your chakra. Last thing we need is you fucking it up and numbing your hands while trying it." Kana told him bluntly as she placed the book down on the table off to the side of the two of them, pointed toward the kid so he can better read what the book had to say about the jutsu itself. Tenchi eagerly begun to read, his hands twitching as if he was thinking how to move them into the correct hand seals while reading over it.

"A simple Hare, Ox, Monkey. No fancy tricks, just do them at your own pace." Kana would tell him as she moved back a bit to better watch him, her eyes focused on his hands as he begun to form them, his body was tense but his hands moved smoothly from each seal. Not quite fast but decent enough speed for an academy student. "Again." She'd simply tell him as soon as he finished, the brat only raising an eyebrow before doing as requested. "Again." She'd repeat, once more making him run through the seals, his body was becoming a bit less tense but he was still clearly nervous. "Again." She would repeat this pattern a few more times, allowing the kid to get used to forming the seals and letting his body relax as he got used to, and then annoyed, at repeating the same three hand seals. Good. She wanted him to despise those hand seals just as she had done to brute force her way into learning the damn jutsu.

It was only when Tenchi was comfortable speeding up the process consistently that she felt he was ready, as such when he performed another round of the hand seals, she didn't repeat herself and for a second, he almost begun to form the hand seals on reflex. "Good. Now let's get some chakra flowing into those hand seals. And remember, clear mind and let it flow. You're guiding it, not pushing it." Kana would finally give him permission to try molding his chakra in the correct manner to get it's desired effect, his hands moving much slower but perfectly replicating the hand seals necessary yet the blue glow only came to life for a mere second before flickering out without even reaching his thumb.

"Don't force it or get too excited. Clear mind. It's doing what you're making it do, I doubt you get excited every time you make your body take a step." Kana would remind him as she watched impassively, not wanting to discourage him or be a distraction. He needed to be completely focused, only then would he be good to go. He simply nodded before taking a deep breath and performing the hand seals once more, this time the blue glow of the chakra would climb to his knuckles before fading away. "Almost. Relax and try again. You'll get it eventually, it doesn't matter if it's next try or the 50th try. Nobody is exactly going to say "Thanks medic but you took a while to learn this jutsu you're using to save me"." Kana would just keep encouraging him to try again, watching as he once more took another deep breath to calm himself before delving back into the hand seals.

It wasn't that surprising when this time the blue chakra covered his hand entirely and while it flickered for a moment, it seemed he knew better than to celebrate while using the jutsu. "The scab annoys me. Numb it." Kana would order as she brought her arm up to him, Tenchi only looking a bit surprised for a second before brining his chakra covered hand to the scab and allowed it to reach her arm. She could feel his touch for a second before she couldn't really feel much other than a distant pressure in her forearm. "Well, think you got it. I can't feel anything there now." Kana would tell him with a simple nod as she brought her arm back, her other hand moving to gently poke at her arm to test it. True to her word, she truly couldn't feel it as anything beyond a dull pressure if she pressed her fingers hard enough into her flesh.

"T-Thank you Ma'am! I'm glad you could teach me something new!" He'd say excitedly as he let the blue chakra fade from his hand, his stupid grin back on his face as she could practically feel his excitement in the air. She wondered if she would act the same if she had been taught any of her medical jutsu by someone else. "Yeah, no problem. If you wanna use it in combat, go for the calves. People are used to feeling their weight, removing that can trip someone up." Kana would say as she begun to make her way to the exit, providing some last second advice that she had applied against herself personally to ensure it could be viable in combat. Tenchi looked a little too excited to really care about it right now but he at least had the right idea to write it down for later. With the lesson over, it was time to get her pay and who knows, maybe she will see the little brat as a genin some day soon.

[Exit]

WC: 2,514
Kana
Kana
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Record
Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Sakuragakure
Ryo : 670