Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaze Hatake
Kaze Hatake
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kaze's Stats
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --Hiden
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 1500

Genin Exam [Kaze] Empty Genin Exam [Kaze]

Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:37 pm
Da Mission:

After the night, Kaze had been met with some mysterious stranger in the forest, his whole attitude towards life had started to change. It was very abrupt, sure, yet what the hidden man told him to essentially become a protector. No, they never told him this directly, but they played on the little pride he had left to start a spark he had long since lost in his young life. With more determination than he ever felt before, Kaze ran up to the Academy early in the morning the very next day to plead and beg to be given a chance again. Since it was so jarring and pleasant for the boy who gave up coming crawling back to them, they eagerly accepted him back in, though under his own condition. 

Private lessons, and that he be given all the books needed to study for passing the Genin Exams. Then, for that whole week, he vigorously crammed every bit of knowledge he could into his ever-growing mind, pushing his body past the limits at the training grounds in secret in the middle of the night, exerting himself to make sure he could actually perform what was needed. The last subject, he focused on was utilizing the Academy's required Ninjutsu, which was always the hardest part for him in the first place. Yet, due to his age and more honed mind, he was successful in finally activating both the Transformation Jutsu, and the Clone Technique. While he doubted, he'd be any better at Ninjutsu after this, he was at least excited to get his life going once more, in order to be the guardian of not only his home, but nature itself, though less an activist and more that he wouldn't let anyone be a bother to the natural order of life. 

Once that harsh week had passed, the day prior to the present, they requested to be given the Genin Exam with him and his classmates, so they could finally graduate and be out of their hair. While they hesitated at first, the glimmer in his once sullen eyes was enough to convince them that the Hatake might stand a chance. So, with the test scheduled and a proctor readied, Kaze slept the night, despite being restless, waking up to the warm embrace of the sun in the early morning on the day. Although a bit sleepy, he stood up, slipped right into his blue and white fur coat, then jumped out the window readily, making his way towards the Academy Building. Through the course of his training, his endurance had dramatically increased, so sprinting the way there didn't take a whole lot out of him. Plus, with how much energy he had going into this, it was no surprise he couldn't be tired out by a measly run.

Kaze then takes a seat at his desk, done with testing. All of his classmates have finished, sitting at their desks awaiting the results anxiously. Kaze looks over at the other end of the room. Specifically: two trainees that look antsier than the others. A boy with a bowl cut and ponytail, Lui Kang, nervously bounces in his seat. While next to him a girl with her hair done in two buns, Kitana, grumbles at him.

“This whole thing is a waste of time. I should have passed last year, but the instructors had to come and personally be a hardass. I mean really, only passing the valedictorian. I was robbed! I'm not like you Lui Kang, I actually should have passed!”

“Hey!” Lui Kang objects. “I have been studying very hard to make up for my weak points by scoring well on the written exam! You cannot just dismiss my effort!” Back at the front of the class, Kaze sees that the last student is up. A boy by the name of Bi-Han. Most of the time he acts like a robot, his voice eternally monotone, spending a good portion of his time sketching in his notebook. He does have one strange point in particular though.

“Alright, that's a satisfactory Substitution Jutsu, Bi-Han,” the teacher, Shang-Tsung Sensei says as Bi-Han finishes his final test. “Ideally, you'd want the illusion of your body to stick around as long as possible before the log is exposed, so practice that when you have time.”

“Thanks for the tip, Sensei,” Bi-Han replies as he pulls out a notebook. “Let me just log your critique in my journal.”

Oh? Very punny Bi-Han.

After a moment of silence, Shang-Tsung Sensei and Lui Kang burst out in uncontrollable laughter. Kaze, however, just let out a slight chuckle. Joining me is Kung Lao, a rough boy with a fur-lined hood. The rest of the class groans collectively at Lui Kang's pun.

“Hoo...” Shang-Tsung Sensei exhales deeply. “You always crack me up with your jokes, Bi-Han.” Bi-Han returns to his seat, face as stoic as ever despite just telling a joke. “Well then,” Shang-Tsung sensei addresses the class. “That's everybody. Quan-Chi here will be passing out the results as they are graded, so just sit tight.” Shang-Tsung Sensei goes to finish grading the tests and before long, Quan-Chi takes them and starts passing them out. He starts on my side of the room, coming up to Skarlet, a girl with long red hair, first.

“Nice job Skarlet, you did great,” Quan-Chi praises her as he hands her the test results. He approaches Kaze next. “Here you go, uhh...” Quan-Chi stumbles. “I'm sorry I must have a bad memory, what was your name again?”

“Quan-Chi Sensei, it's me, Kaze Hatake,” he answers, “am I that unmemorable?”

“Uhh... Maybe? Sorry, sorry,” Quan-Chi quickly apologizes. “I've only been a teaching aid for a couple of months, and I've had more paperwork than student interaction. Anyway, here's your test results.” He gives Kaze the test packet, then moves on to the rest of the students. He opened the packet and looked at the test results. Pretty average across the field if a bit fast. Excluding the terrible Genjutsu score. He still passes, so that's what matters.

Soon, everyone has their test results.

“Well—” Shang-Tsung Sensei addresses the class again. “I'm proud to say we have a 100% pass rate, good job everyone. Just wait a bit here, and we'll be back with the team assignments.”

EXIT
TWC: 1050
Claiming:
+10 to Speed
+1000 Ryo
+5 AP
Promotion to Genin/D-Rank
 1x Ninja Headband
1050/2000 to White Ray
+Weaponry Spec
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga