Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jaimotto
Jaimotto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Straight Outta Genin! (Genin Exam) Empty Straight Outta Genin! (Genin Exam)

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:42 pm
Jaimotto sits patiently upon one of the seats meant for children waiting in the class room Masashi left him in. He watches the door intently as practicing his newly learned Jutsu, waiting for a Proctor to enter. 

[Requesting exam proctor]
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Straight Outta Genin! (Genin Exam) Empty Re: Straight Outta Genin! (Genin Exam)

Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:18 pm
Miyamoto walked down the hallway with clipboard in hand. It was becoming all too common for the higher ups to send in the kid chuunin as a proctor for a genin. As he approached he noticed only one male academy student waiting. Checking over his clipboard he would see the students name and all his other stats that were currently reportable. He walked to the classroom and opened the door before stepping in as he didn’t look at the boy.

“Ready when you are, c’mon in and we can go through the instructions before we begin.” Miyamoto said as he left the door open. He stood at the head of a large training room approx. 10x10x10 meters in measurement.
Jaimotto
Jaimotto
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:17 pm
Jaimotto flashed that all too familiar grin when he entered the training room. He turned to meet his Proctors gaze and nod an acknowledgement of respect. 

"I'm ready to get to it! What are these instructions?"
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:50 pm
"right to the point, I like that. Alright, state your age, full name, and the reason for wanting to become a shinobi. Then I will need to see you perform the clone and transformation jutsu. Once that is done, well...we will figure that out after." Miyamoto said as he took a seat behind a desk. His gaze piercing as he watched for any mistakes or anything that might be grounds for dismissal.

(800 WC and perform the two jutsu)
Jaimotto
Jaimotto
Citizen

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:09 pm
The grin which usually kept a permanent home on Jaimotto’s face slowly drained away leaving a seriousness that overtook the room. He met his Proctors gaze with a gaze of his own full of intensity and regret. 

“You ask to know why I wish to be shinobi? I am unable to answer this question as it was never my true wish to be a Ninja. I had always wished to be an artist honestly. Music is my great love and I have always felt my path lied in creating great songs for the people of my village. Those who raised me knew otherwise. They had often warned that I was unlike other children. When I was born my birth killed the woman who I should have known as my mother. My father didn’t live long enough to mourn her.”

Jaimotto’s gaze shifted to the window to his left. He watched as the rain fell and let his mind float back to his time as a child. He remembers listening to his own cries and the screaming of nurses at the sight of what his birth had done to his mother. He felt a pain deep in his mind and found it eyes closing as he cringed in recoil. The image of his father entering his field of vision. The look of fear in his eyes was unforgettable. But these memories were not Jaimotto’s own. He could feel the emotions of the being who killed his mother and father on the day of his birth. They were of bloodlust and rage. Emotions Jaimotto never felt himself.

“My father had been part of a secret program whose duty was to create more powerful Shinobi. He knew his duty would require great sacrifice. The life of his first and only child to be exact. We all know the Power of the Jinchuuriki and their Ilk. The spirit of the Great Tailed Beasts are stored in the bodies of Children. These demons provide the possibility of great reserves of Chakra and even more Power but they are often irrational and unpredictable. A weapon is only as good as the master who controls it. If you cannot control your weapon you are more likely to harm yourself or a loved one than an enemy.”

Jaimotto opened his eyes again and watched the storm rage on once more. His own emotions creating a raging tsunami inside of his spirit. He tried his best to not let his emotions show in his gaze but he knew he was failing.

“My Father believed the issue lied in the choice to use demons as an unwilling battery to power this weapon. Their influence often lead to them asserting control over their hosts. Too powerful are the great tailed beasts but they are not the only mystical force of our world. There are many different types of spirits and demons in this dimension and the next. My Father found a way to bind one of these spirits to my being. I am an abomination.”

Lightning struck, and thunder roared out across the village. Jaimotto sat firm, not blinking an eye. Lost in his past and his pain.

“When you are that young you aren’t even truly conscious. You are more instinct and animal than man. This Spirit understood his situation quickly and used my lack of development to seize control of my body. He not only murdered my mother but then turned on my father as well and killed him for his sins. I was kept under lock and key until I was four years old and my consciousness had developed enough to push the spirit back. Since then I have avoided violence in hope of keeping this spirit at bay for as long as possible.”

Jaimotto brought his attention back to his Proctor and a grin appeared on Jaimotto’s face. Not the usualy calm and friendly grin that usually sat upon his face but instead replaced by a smirk with dark intentions.

“Recently my efforts have proven futile. Word of my illness has spread and there are those who wish to use me as a weapon once more. I do not wish to become a slave at my age so I must learn to control this spirit and my chakra. Better to be in control of my sins than to have them turned into chains of bondage.”

Having explained himself to his own satisfaction Jaimotto performed the hand signs his new mentor Masashi had taught him. His hands flashed into the memorized pattern of Ram, Snake, and then Tiger signs. Suddenly a small cloud of dust exploded before the Proctor before revealing a clone of Jaimotto appearing before the man with a grin of its own. The clone then flashed the hand signs for Dog, Boar, and Ram effectively turning itself into the proctor, its smile grew further. 

“So far I must admit I am enjoying my path to freedom. It comes with all types of tricks I can use to keep those who mean to enslave me at bay. My Chakra need not be a source for stress and forboding but can be used to harness my inner strength and repel this spirit. Who knows? Perhaps there is a Jutsu which may exorcise my Demon’s so to speak. I would even settle for a Jutsu to make the Spirit bend to my will. All of this is dependent on whether or not you provide me a passing grade on my Exam so now I ask you Sir Proctor: Is this enough to satisfy your exam?” 

WC: 928
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:59 pm
"Oh, so you are another case of tormented childhood?" Miyamoto would say barely audible as the student went about his experiences, he spent more time with what seemed like the tragic backstory of a comic book character than a human, yet...he could relate. His own childhood was fucked in its own unique way as well, he remained quiet for the rest of the time the student spoke, however brief it was.

The grin that showed up on Jaimotto's face was tinged with sinister undertones as he spoke again, this time he spoke of being made into a slave because of what lies inside of him. A sigh escaped from Miyamoto's lips, but he did not say a word until it was all done. Finally, when the moment came and he performed the two jutsu asked of him Miyamoto wrote down that it was satisfactory as with most students.

"So, I guess the first thing I have to say in all this is that you are here...in the now, your past does not matter, and as a shinobi...your life is forfeit to the village as it serves as our master, and we are the limbs and senses of it. Regardless of what is inside you...your fellow shinobi, including your rivals will make sure you are where you need to be. So I guess that is all I have to say about your life and the road that lies ahead. Do not become attached...this life has no room for love or friendship...all of us will die in this job. Since you stepped up, I am happy to present you with this..." Miyamoto said as he pulled out a brand new Hoshi headband.
"Go on, you earned it, take your headband and accept the rank of Genin." Miyamoto finished as he waited for the student to take the headband before walking towards the door.

"So as is the custom around here, Since I proctored your exam...it is time for lunch on my dime. So where to?" He would ask, a smile crept across his face for the first time since he entered the room.

[EXIT]

No claims
Jaimotto
Jaimotto
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:43 pm
Jaimotto took his headband in his hands for the first time. He felt his mind race back to all of the memories of men with headbands such as this and all the pain they had caused. He still could feel an anger brew deep in his chest. He then remembered the small children he had seen on the way into the Village and remembered what the true purpose of the Shinobi was. He nodded an acceptance of his new duty and all the responsibility that came with it. The new Genin breathed in deeply and closed his eyes as he raised the headband to his face. He pulled the band tight and then tied it firmly on his forehead beneath his righteous Afro. When his eyes opened it was clear Jaimotto was taking the Proctors advice to heart. He was opening new eyes to new possibilities in this new village he would call home.

He then looked to Miyamoto with an inquisitive look upon his face. “I would love to have lunch with you friend but I must admit, I haven’t the first clue where to find something to eat in this town. I think I’d rather let you pick the restaurant. Seems only fair with you paying after all.” Jaimotto flashed that grin again before allowing his new ally to lead him from the school.

[Exit]

WC: 226
TWC: 1227 (-800 for Genin Exam)
Claims: 
2 Stats
427 WC towards Golden Eye Level 1

Genin Rank up:
15 Stats
Ninjutsu Specialty
Free Jutsu
Substitution
Climbing Surface Walking Technique

Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:00 pm
Approved Miyamoto and Jaimotto <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum