Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Keiji Mumei
Keiji Mumei
Citizen
Stat Page : Green Eyes
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

A New Life in Hoshigakure [P; Ayato] Empty A New Life in Hoshigakure [P; Ayato]

Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:09 pm
Keiji and his parents had finally found a new home in Hoshigakure after fleeing from their war-torn homeland. Their new apartment was small, but it was cozy and offered a sense of security they had been missing for far too long. Settling into a new environment can be a daunting task, especially for those seeking asylum from the turmoil of their homeland. Keiji and his parents found themselves in this exact situation when they arrived in Hoshigakure, a safe haven for those seeking a fresh start. The process of settling into their new apartment proved to be an arduous one for Keiji and his parents. Leaving behind the only life they had ever known, they faced the challenges of navigating the unfamiliar terrain of Hoshigakure. As they unpacked their belongings and arranged furniture, they were reminded of the life they had left behind but also filled with hope for the future. As Keiji helped his parents arrange their new home, he felt a mix of excitement and apprehension. He knew that his life would never be the same, but he was also eager to make the most of the opportunities that lay ahead. The apartment, while small, was a symbol of a new beginning for Keiji and his family. As they settled in, they began to establish a new routine, taking the first steps towards integrating themselves into Hoshigakure society. They spent their first few days in Hoshigakure exploring the city, getting to know their new neighbors, and finding out more about the culture and customs of their new home. The apartment was located in a small complex on the outskirts of town, but it was still close enough to everything they needed. The building was older and a bit run-down, but the inside of their apartment was clean and tidy. The landlord had left a few pieces of furniture for them to use, and Keiji's mother had spent the past few days decorating and making the place feel like home.

In the days following their arrival, Keiji and his parents took the time to explore their new surroundings. Keiji was still adjusting to life in Hoshigakure, but he was excited to explore everything the city had to offer. He had never lived in a city before, and he was fascinated by the bustling streets, the bright lights, and the endless possibilities. His parents had told him that they were seeking asylum in Hoshigakure because it was a peaceful city, and so far, it had lived up to their expectations. Hoshigakure was a vibrant city filled with people from all walks of life. Keiji's parents were determined to learn the customs and traditions of their new home, and they spent hours at the local library, immersing themselves in the history and culture of the city. Keiji, meanwhile, was eager to make friends and find his place in this new world. He enrolled in a local school, where he was met with both curiosity and kindness. His classmates, though initially unsure of the newcomer, soon warmed to Keiji's gentle nature and friendly demeanor. Keiji's parents were proud to see him making connections and starting to feel at home in Hoshigakure. However, the challenges of adapting to their new life were not solely confined to their interpersonal interactions. The people of Hoshigakure were patient and understanding, welcoming the family with open arms and helping them adjust to their new life.

After about a week of living in Hoshigakure, Keiji received a mysterious summons to meet with the Hogokage at the Unseen University. He was surprised and a little nervous, but his parents reassured him that everything would be okay. He was initially bewildered by the request, unsure of why someone of such importance would want to meet with him. However, the thought of meeting the leader of Hoshigakure filled him with a sense of awe and curiosity. He wondered what the Hogokage might have in store for him and what this could mean for his future in the city. He knew he would need to meet with the Kage, as Toneri had told him as much, but he was hoping he would have a little more time to settle in before the meeting would take place. That thought quickly left his mind though, regardless of when that meeting was taking place he knew it was coming and owed it to his saviors to answer whatever questions they had for him. Keiji bid his parents farewell after getting ready and took off for his meeting, summons in hand. Keiji arrived at the building and entered, heading to the receptionist's desk showing them the summons he had received as proof he had a reason to be there. The receptionist smiled at Keiji and motioned to a row of chairs to the side of the room along the wall. He took a seat and waited patiently for someone to tell him it was time for his meeting.

[WC: 822]

Last edited by Keiji Mumei on Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

A New Life in Hoshigakure [P; Ayato] Empty Re: A New Life in Hoshigakure [P; Ayato]

Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:23 pm

"Waiting can make one anxious," Toneri stated as he walked beside Keiji, his voice piercing the tension in the lobby like hot kunai through butter, as frequent as that expression was.  "You could try to distract yourself by observing this establishment's grand architecture and design.

The Unseen University was massive, with tall ceilings and grand halls decorated with intricate artwork and sculptures. Everyone had heard that the University was renowned for its advanced research in astronomy and had even made several groundbreaking discoveries in recent years before being turned into the headquarters of the Hoshi Ninja Force. Toneri felt excited about exploring the university's impressive facilities the first time he had been brought here - many years ago.

"You'll be fine. Just call him Kage-sama a lot and err on the side of caution." The Golden Hyuuga had left the gate guard as a veteran of the ninja forces this day. As the one who sponsored Keiji's entrance into the city, it was only appropriate for he'd be present at the meeting with Kage. And if it all went as planned, the one to lead the search after Axell Florent. The jounin noticed several other individuals waiting in the lobby. Some were dressed formally, while others wore more casual clothes. This was a place of great importance and a sense of awe and respect for the people who worked there.

After a few minutes, a door at the end of the hallway opened, and a tall, imposing figure stepped out. It was the Hogokage himself, whose sight often made shivers run down his spine at the sight of him. The Kage was known for his strict demeanor and no-nonsense approach to leadership, and Toneri knew he was in for a serious conversation.

"Keiji, thank you for coming," the Hogokage said, his voice deep and authoritative. He and Toneri exchanged a nod, and the latter placed a gloved hand on Keiji's back and ushered him into the office, not unkindly. "I understand that you have recently arrived in Hoshigakure, and I wanted to speak with you about your future in our city."

The Kage continued speaking when they were both seated. He outlined his expectations for Keiji's behavior and conduct while living in Hoshigakure. He emphasized the importance of hard work and dedication, telling Keiji that he would need to prove himself before he could earn respect and trust of the city's citizens.

[WC: 405]
Keiji Mumei
Keiji Mumei
Citizen

A New Life in Hoshigakure [P; Ayato] Empty Re: A New Life in Hoshigakure [P; Ayato]

Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:48 pm
Keiji had gotten lost in his thoughts, thinking about what he was going to say and how the meeting would go. He had never met with anyone that was a Kage or even at the level of a Kage, the closest he had come was Rikke, and he probably wasn’t even close. A familiar voice broke Keiji from his trance. He looked up in the direction the voice was coming from and saw that a familiar face was attached to that voice. He nodded in response to Toneri’s statement, “waiting and one’s thoughts can sometimes take a toll on the mind.” Keiji peered around the room for a moment taking in what he could see, and thought to himself that he would have to take a tour of the rest of the building the next time he was here or maybe even after his meeting, if he had time.

Keiji nodded to Toneri after his tip on how to address the Kage, “I will definitely do that, thank you for the tip!” Just before Keiji could ask Toneri a question about the building  a door from across the room opened and a figure that would remind Keiji of some of the characters from his parents stories approached him. When the figure addressed him, Keiji bowed, “thank you Lord Kage-sama.” He quickly peered at Toneri hoping for some sign of approval at his response. As Keiji was ushered into the office he felt a slight easing of the tension that he had built up within himself. He nodded to the Kage, “Yessir my parents and I arrived about a week ago and we can’t thank you enough for the hospitality we have been shown, it has been overwhelming to say the least, but in a good way.

As they entered the office Keiji was shown to a seat in front of the Kage’s desk, took the seat and looked intently at the Kage as he began talking to him after taking his seat. Keiji understood what was expected of him and his parents while they were making a place for themselves in the village. He figured they would have to prove that they belonged here and wasn’t worried about working hard to make that point, his family wasn’t one to shy away from hard work. “Lord Kage-sama, as I have told Toneri, my father is a master carpenter and my mother an excellent nurse, and while I myself do not have a profession, I am a hard worker and fast learner and will help wherever I can.”  Keiji paused for a brief moment to think about what he was going to say next and how to choose his next words carefully. He decided honesty was the best policy, as Toneri had told him to err on the side of caution.

Keiji went on to explain his story to the Kage and Toneri, he told them about how he was seen as a monster and abandoned in the Tachibana forest. His parents happened upon him by chance and he was only alive because of them and the selfless decision they made to take him in despite his monstrous make up. He would show the Kage and Toneri his black threads and how his body was different from most. “While I don’t know much about my capabilities, what I do know I am happy to share and I hope you know I have nothing to hide.” Keiji looked upon the Kage’s face trying to figure out how the Kage was taking the information and waited for a response.

[WC: 595]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:00 pm

The Hogokage listened intently as Keiji spoke, nodding at specific points and taking mental notes. When Keiji finished, the Kage leaned forward slightly, resting his elbows on his desk, and looked at Keiji with a severe expression. "Thank you for sharing your story, Keiji. It takes a great deal of courage to be so honest and forthcoming about your situation." The Kage paused momentarily before continuing, "Your black threads and unique physical makeup are certainly unusual, but they do not define you as a person. You are welcome in Hoshigakure, and we will do our best to help you find your place here."

The Kage then explained several areas where Keiji's skills and abilities could be helpful and that he would be introduced to various people and organizations within the village to explore these possibilities. "In the meantime," the Kage said, "We would like for you to continue to settle in and get to know the village. Explore the city, meet new people, and familiarize yourself with our culture and traditions. You will find that Hoshigakure is a welcoming and inclusive community."

"Regarding your offer to help, we could use skilled carpenters and nurses in the village. But.." The Kage leaned back in his chair; despite being seated, there were no wrinkles in his white and purple cloak, and his black robes were tied up properly. This was not a good sign that Toneri knew, and he felt worried. Ayato never hesitated. "  I'm also interested in learning more about your abilities. The black threads are interesting, but it wouldn't be the first time we have encountered them. I'm curious to see what you can do with them."

[WC: 290]
Keiji Mumei
Keiji Mumei
Citizen

Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:12 pm
Keiji let out a fairly visible sigh of relief as the Kage began to speak, you could see the weight he had been carrying just  lifted off of his shoulders. Keiji's demeanor changed slightly as well as he began to feel a little more relaxed and comfortable. He was happy to know that he would be of some use to the village even though he didn't have any professional talents to offer. Keiji couldn't agree with the Kage's statements more, he had already found the village to be extremely hospitable in the short amount of time that he had lived there. Keiji couldn't wait to explore more of the village and learn as much as he could about the history and people. His next task was to try and make some friends, he hoped it wouldn't be hard and after the Kage's kind words he couldn't help but feel more hopeful that it would be easier than he initially thought.

The mood seemed to shift as the Kage said "but". Keiji could feel the weight of the word hit him as his stomach sank and he began to feel heavier as the Kage shifted in his chair. Keiji shifted as well as he slowly made himself more upright to ensure he seemed as professional as possible. When the Kage spoke about seeing Keiji's black threads before he couldn't help but feel himself filling up with excitement, he wasn't alone anymore. Keiji had always thought he was different from everyone else and never expected to find anyone like him. He could finally get some answers and learn more about his abilities.

Keiji cleared his throat, "I'm not really sure what my capabilities are, i have never really had to use my abilities before, except for helping me finish my chores and getting around the forest faster. I've never had to use them for anything else before, but like i said earlier I am more than happy to figure out how to make myself useful to Hoshi. So, if learning more about my abilities is the way i can make myself useful then i look to you for guidance Kage-sama." Keiji looked to Toneri and then back to the Kage, "if im not being too forward and if you will allow, i would also like to help Toneri go after Axell Florent. If that is too big of an ask I understand, but please know i would like to help." Keiji got quiet and was trying to figure out if he over stepped in his request, he found himself yet again studying the Kage's face, trying to glean an inkling of what the Kage's thoughts were  on what Keiji was saying.

[WC: 449]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:11 am

The Kage listened intently to Keiji's words, nodding in understanding as he spoke about his lack of knowledge regarding his abilities. "I understand, Keiji. We will work together to determine the extent of your abilities and how they can be helpful in the village. As for your request to assist Toneri, it is a dangerous mission, but I appreciate your eagerness to help. However, we cannot send untrained individuals on such missions, especially when dealing with a powerful criminal like Axell Florent." That was to be expected from him, Toneri figured. Ayato always exercised caution when others urged immediate action, especially regarding the Wolf.

Everyone inside the village had heard at some point how the Kage and Axell had crossed swords in the past. The scar on Ayato's neck was a compliment to that battle. Despite its significance, that conflict had been overshadowed by other major scaled battles—war amongst villages and other factions drew more attention than a Hoshi insurrectionist and a thirteen-year-old and his Genin teammates fighting in a Garden. As years passed, the line blurred even further with Ayato's meteoric rise to power and Axell's downfall from Knight of Hoshi to a bandit leader. Many narratives were spreading like wildfire. The fight was a fluke. If they met now, Florent would stand no chance. The Kage was early in his Genin career. Ayato had let his guard down and was ambushed, and so on. But Toneri knew his brother, and even if the Hogokage was not the type to speak ill of an enemy,  staying silent meant the danger was legit.

"Toneri is part of the Jounin forces and has been trained for this mission, and we must trust his skills to handle it. But don't worry. There will be other opportunities to prove yourself and contribute to the village." The Kage's tone was firm but reassuring, and Keiji could sense that the decision was final. He leaned forward in his chair. "There are other tasks for you to do, dedicated to improving the life around the village. I can arrange for you to start working with our Jounin and Chunin in training exercises and missions. Show us what you can do, and prove you are worthy of staying in the village."

The Kage gave Keiji a small smile to the wanderer, who had the opportunity to learn more about himself and how he could be helpful in the village. "We should begin by figuring out the extent of your abilities. Toneri, please take Keiji to the training grounds and help him explore his capabilities. We will reconvene later to discuss our findings."

[WC: 401]
Keiji Mumei
Keiji Mumei
Citizen

Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:30 pm
Keiji was initially dejected by the notion that he wouldn't be able to assist in the capture of Axell Florent, but he understood nonetheless. Axell was a dangerous man and Keiji was nowhere near ready to take on someone like that. Keiji looked to Toneri and gave him a smile and nod, showing that he was ok with the decision and knew that Toneri would be able to take care of the problem without issue.  He looked back to the Kage and smiled, "I look forward to proving myself and i hope to not let you or Toneri down. Just give me a list and a schedule and i will be sure to stick to it like clockwork."

Keiji looked back to Toneri after the training instructions were given,  "I would truly appreciate any assistance and guidance you could offer." Keiji would stay and listen to whatever else was discussed and when the conversation was over would thank the Kage and Toneri for the meeting and bow to both. While he wasn't certain fully of the customs of Hoshi yet he felt like bowing was most likely the proper gesture. Before leaving he would ask Toneri to contact him whenever for the training session and let him know he was available whenever it was convenient for him. Keiji would leave the meeting with a smile and very hopeful of his and his family's futures in the village.

EXIT
[WC: 237]
[TWC: 2103]

Claims:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:53 pm

The Kage spoke up, "We appreciate your enthusiasm, Keiji. We will provide you with a list of tasks and a training schedule soon. In the meantime, please focus on settling into the village and getting to know the people here. You need to build connections and relationships within the community."

Toneri nodded at Keiji's request for guidance and assistance, "Of course, I'll be happy to help. We can discuss more about your abilities and how to develop them during our training sessions further."

After the meeting, Keiji thanked the Kage and Toneri and bowed respectfully before leaving the room. Toneri proceeded to do the same without making small talk with his brother.  As the Golden Hyuuga stepped out into the hallway, he felt a sense of purpose and determination. Feeling his influence within Hoshi rise and slowly stepping out of Ayato's shadow, he was ready to carve a name for himself in the ninja world, if it was to start by training the ninja of the village n a master at arms role, then so be it.

As the armor-clad ninja made his way home, he noticed that the sun was beginning to set, casting a warm orange glow over the village. He took a deep breath of the fresh air and felt a sense of calm wash over him. "My time." He knew the challenges ahead but felt confident he could face them.

[EXIT]

[WC: 239]
[TWC: 1335]

Claims Toneri:

50% discount for the jutsu the original knows

1250 to Soft Wind Blowing [1250/1250] [A-rank] 
discarding the rest
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:00 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum