Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Adhering to a request (IO, Ayato) Empty Adhering to a request (IO, Ayato)

Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:15 pm
A massacre had occurred at the village gates and Fu was fortunate enough to have been present. It wasn’t until after the one-sided battle that Fu would become aware of who had perished. It appears the sketchy doctor who had played a part in her current situation was the unlucky fellow who had been cut down. “Karma”, Fu thought to herself. She wondered if the doctor’s death would affect things, although based on what she had witnessed so far, she doubted it.

It wasn’t long after these actions played out that she would be summed to the leaders’ chambers, the same place she had met Ayato, the Hogokage, for the first time. Fu complied with the request and followed her chaperone to their destination. The time that Fu had resided in Hoshi was beginning to become lengthy and her imprisonment was beginning to feel comfortable. For the most part, she had been treated well and the pending punishment agreed upon seemed fair enough. She had traveled to this country to test her abilities by competing with other shinobi of her rank, and although she missed the chance to do so, potentially battling a werewolf provided as the next best thing.

Fu, and the person responsible for delivering Fu, arrived at a large door which was the entrance to the Leader’s chambers, and gave it a solid rap which would signal that they had arrived to whoever was present inside. Upon entering, anyone who would observe Fu, would notice that she was wearing a fitted dark blue kimono that was embroidered with fine white fabric resulting in a high-end article of clothing. Her skin was tan, her eyes- large and orange, and her hair- long and powder blue. Despite her rugged personality, she had soft skin and was maturing into a beautiful woman. In the moment, Fu felt calm, and not as nervous as the first time she had entered this room. Since their first encounter, Fu had come to terms with her punishment and was secretly looking forward to the opportunity to test her limits. Once inside, she would wait until addressed- her eyes wandering around the room and taking in information.

WC: 362
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Adhering to a request (IO, Ayato) Empty Re: Adhering to a request (IO, Ayato)

Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:52 pm
The braziers on the walls of the Starfall hall burned brightly. The seasons were changing, and so was the weather. Ayato knew the street on the market below the hill that the Unseen University was on was brimming with people. One could almost smell the summer wines from here. “Everyone wants a taste of summer before it's gone,” Ayato said to himself. Today he was not at his usual seat. The oaken chair on the elevated stone at the end of the room remained empty. The Kage himself was seated on a table at the middle of the hall. He wore his variant of the Kage outfit today, a purple cloak over black linen robes. 

Fu entered the hall the same way she had done a while ago. She wore blue robes instead of her usual shinobi outfit, and that brought out her feminine side. A side that a man could easily miss under a shinobi jacket. She was in the process of becoming a fine woman. 

“I brought one of the finest chefs from Haven in the Unseen University, and I’ve been dying to try her cooking. ” Said Ayato Hyuuga to the female, firmly but not unkindly. “Join me so we can find out if she is as good as they say she is..” He waved at the kunoichi to sit with him on the breakfast table. It had a casual feel than a formal dining room, but the breakfast was quite lavish. There were avocados, fried eggs, goat cheese, a bowl of yogurt with fresh fruit, and flaxseed. On the middle of the table is a basket with freshly baked loaves of bread. 

“I saw you at the parapets the other day.” Said Ayato as he began to fill his plate with portions of what was available to the table. “And you saw me kill the man who got you in trouble. The last true S-rank missing Nin, the Menace of Konoha. The man who terrorized the shinobi world for four decades—died with a whimper.”  Missing Ninjas were in their majority evil men, driven by greed, soured by malice, and caring only for themselves. Akihana taught them that broken men are more deserving of our pity, but all Ayato saw was that they were a ticking time bomb ready to implode at one point or another.

“Those men cannot survive the peace. However, certain lines need to be crossed for peace to continue and for their village nation to drive to prosperity. Tell me, Fu, how do you find your treatment in Hoshi so far?”

WC: 416
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:11 pm
Fu entered the room and upon entry noticed Ayato was sitting at a table in the middle of the hall as opposed to the elevated oaken chair he had sat upon during their first encounter. From this setting, he appeared more approachable- more human. He was wearing a purple cloak of black linen robes which Fu thought matched perfectly together.

Ayato announced that he had brought one of the finest chefs from Haven to the Unseen University and was dying to try her cooking. Fu’s stomach rumbled audibly, and she swallowed some saliva that had accumulated in her mouth due to the thought of a hot meal. It had been sometime since she had a proper meal. In fact- she hadn’t had a meal prepared by someone other than herself since she and Wan had dined prior to their initial departure from Konoha to Suna. Ayato then invited Fu to join her. Fu felt slightly apprehensive about this request at first since she was a prisoner after all, but she did not intend to disrespect the Hogokage by declining his offer and she was not about to pass up on sampling some of Hoshigakure’s best chef’s cooking.

Fu nodded her head and began closing the distance between herself and her host in a smooth and orderly fashion. Fu arrived at an empty chair next to the breakfast table and took a seat. “Thank you.”, she would say. Fu’s eyes widened as they fell upon the meal in front of her. Breakfast was Fu’s favorite meal of the day and eggs were among some of her favorite foods. Fu did not dare to touch anything at first. She wanted to learn the reason behind their meeting first.

Her attention was commanded at the sound of Ayato’s voice, her large eyes shifting from delicious looking and smelling food before her to the soft skinned male across the table. “Parapets?” Fu thought to herself, not knowing the meaning of that word. Her confusion subsided when he mentioned the murder, she witnessed at the village gates. Ayato confirmed the identity of the missing ninja slain and then mentioned him originating from Konoha. “If I can be honest, I was hoping he would have put up a better fight.” Fu had been itching to duel with someone or something since she left Konoha. Now that Ayato had prepared his plate, Fu felt more comfortable and began to stack her plate full of food. The nervousness she first felt when sitting was now fleeting. In her eyes, this could be her last meal, so if she was going to die, it was going to be while she was full scrumptious food.

“I would have done the same thing. Our Hokage’s inability to do what you did is why I am in this mess.” She said bluntly. Just the thought of Kirigakure caused Fu’s blood to boil, but she became aware of her change in feelings and quickly checked them. Fu smiled. “Well I am alive still, so that’s a plus.” She would say, half joking- half not. Fu was looking forward to their werewolf hunt, but she couldn't help but wonder why she was here. Did Ayato killing Stein change things?

WC: 535
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:34 pm
"Here, allow me." A rough, calloused hand reached for a glass jug. The smell of fresh-made coffee filled the table as he poured the liquid into Fu's ceramic cup, and then he did the same with his own. "I think I'm in love with coffee." He indeed was; there was no quicker way to the Kage's than a cup of good coffee. 

“If I can be honest, I was hoping he would have put up a better fight.” The girl respectfully complained. 

"I am honest. I hoped for the same." He stabbed a peeled avocado with his silver fork. "However, as with most mad scientists, spending too much time on that transplant bed probably turned his brain into pudding. No wonder my Vacuum Palm punched through it with such little resistance." 

The Seventh Kage was always a man who enjoyed the virtues of action. He knew how to dress, talk, and make lasting impressions on the people who met him. And some people thought of him as a celebrity. The Kage was no celebrity or a mediator. He was trained to fight ever since he was deemed old enough to hold a gentle fist stance—the heritage of the great Hyuuga clan. 

"It is most unfortunate what happened to Konoha. Perhaps Stein expected that Hoshi would bend the knee and that he'd enslave the village without a fight. But our knees do not bend so easily." Said the Hyuuga scion and dipped a piece of bread in the yolk of a fried egg. Hopefully, Ayato had proved to the Taki native and every onlooker of the battle that no matter how hard you get hit with trials and tribulations, you can always pick yourself and fight again for what you believe.

"I realized it a long time ago. Shinobi have been trying to become Kage to save their village when they should be saving their village to become Kage." The Seventh confidently proclaimed, a sad smile on his lips. 

"You are alive, Fu, and I intend to keep you that way." 

WC: 340
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:34 am
It did not bother Fu how casually Ayato spoke about how he killed Stein. Being a hunter, Fu understood the cruel relationship between the hunter and the hunted, and that ideology did not only pertain to animals. Afterall, they were shinobi and being a shinobi meant that you would eventually need to take the life of another, although she was not one to take the life of an innocent, and Stein was not innocent.

The casualness of their meeting was beginning to pester Fu. She had been in limbo for some time and was eager to begin progressing towards something, anything. It had been months since she had been home to the village, she had originally traveled here to represent in the Chuunin exams and with the sudden disappearance of her chaperone and Hokage, Wan, she was beginning to question whether it was worth returning home at all.

Fu had grown fond of being away from home, experiencing new places and even though she was annoyed about being imprisoned in Hoshi, it was true that she had been treated rather well for a prisoner. So, what was next for her now that Stein was dead? Did Ayato have a proposition for her? Was that why she was here? The questions were beginning to swirl in her head and she could no longer wait for the pair to finish their breakfast to determine her fate.

“I apologize if I am being direct Lord Hogokage, but what is it you intend to do with me now?” Fu hoped she would not anger Ayato for he appeared to be a man who enjoyed certain pleasures in life such as taking his time to enjoy a meal before casually murdering someone to protect his village or deciding the fate of a young kunochi. Fu’s voice was shrill and full of concern and her eyes were large and unwavering as she eagerly awaiting an answer.

WC: 320
TWC: 1217
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:59 am
"No need for apologies. That's the reason I called you here." To business, then, at last. That had been on Hyuuga's agenda to discuss with Fu during their breakfast, and getting to it was prosperous. "Stein's performance at the gates held us back enough to miss our window for the operation. The Wolf left Fallhalt and is on the run again, last seen headed towards the west. We've seen Hunter parties after him, led by one of my Nova, but they've come short so far." They would find him, though, Ayato knew. One way or the other, that's what they did for a living, after all. 

"The good news is that Stein's death has satisfied the greybeards in the Red Council to the point that they are no longer breathing down my neck about your case. That gives us some flexibility that we didn't have before."  Ayato would reach for his pocket and put the unsealed parchment on the table. The broken wax with the inverted triangle of Suna was hard and shiny. 

“A letter arrived yesterday from the Kazekage. " The response had a bit, and only to announce that Konoha and Suna were no longer working together. It fell to him to break the news to the girl. "I remembered that she endorsed Konoha during the last summit, so I wrote to them asking that they come to Hoshi to negotiate the terms of your conditional release. Unfortunately, even though Mizuki sent her best regards, she expressed disinterest in your freedom as she no longer is involved in matters concerning Konoha.” 

Ayato had thought at the time her love of the village was genuine and her willingness to free it from Kiri's authoritarian rule admirable. Only if the Mizukage was more willing to let go of his spoils of war. Perhaps they wouldn't have been in this situation. Ayato was disappointed with that response, but he could not say that he was surprised.  Words are wind, and shinobi alliances fall like flies these days.

"I understand if this is hard for you to take in." He pushed the letter to her in case she wanted to check on the authenticity.  "However, that leaves us two options; either you remain in your current predicament remains as is until the werewolf surfaces again. Or option two." The Kage paused, remembering his vow to protect all people that have nowhere else to go.  "You can start fresh, start new. Take part in missions, make friends and forge a new path in your career. Repay your debt by doing what you've done best all your life. You join me and rise as Fu, a kunoichi of Hoshigakure. "

WC: 446

OOC:
The letter in case Fu chooses to read it (not counting towards post total wc)

Spoiler:
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:00 am
Fu did not know whether to feel relieved or disappointed that she would not be embarking on a hunt. A werewolf pelt would have been a nice addition to her hunter’s collection, but she knew that there would be another opportunity in the future, so she decided to not dwell.

“The Kazekage?” She thought to herself, her ears perking with curiosity as she looked intriguingly at the letter Ayato had placed on the table. The imagery of the beautiful woman she had met in Sunagakure, Mizu, flashed through her head. Fu remembered that Wan was rather found of the woman and she had treated Fu well when she was last there. Was she planning on taking her in? Was Wan writing to her from Suna? This inquiry was soon dissolved as Ayato informed Fu that the Mizukage had no interest in Fu’s freedom and there was no mention of Wan. Her heart sank and she fell silent. A feeling of loneliness ensued. Why was Fu so upset at this fact? Surely, she didn’t think that a stranger was going to be her saving grace, but even so, why did she feel this way? “How stupid am I to think anyone would want to save me…” she thought to herself. Fu took a deep breath and pulled herself together. She had been alone most of her life and had done whatever was necessary to get by, so why was now any different?

For a moment before Ayato’s proposal, Fu felt numb. Nothing. The sudden realization she was alone in this world made her feel cold, that was until Ayato proposition. Remain under her current circumstances and wait for the werewolf to surface and carry out the deal that she had originally agreed upon or- join them…? Join Hoshigakure that is. An opportunity for a fresh start. An opportunity to take part in missions, make new friends, and to forge a new path in her career. To repay her debt by excelling in her occupation, to rise as a splendid shinobi of Hoshigakure!

The emotions swelled in her. A moment ago, Fu had felt lost, alone, betrayed. And now- now a new light had been born within her. Fu’s head fell and her face towards her lap and hidden from Ayato’s direct view. A tear formed and rolled down her cheek. “But why? Why would he want me to join? Could it be possible… that this man before me actually believes in me?” In this moment, Fu couldn’t find the words to respond, but she could feel that her heart knew the correct answer. She took a deep breath through her nose which caused her to sniffle due to the overflowing emotions she felt and then her head shot up. Her eyes were wide and filled with fortitude and her back straight. A look of pure determination had fallen upon her face as she faced the Hogokage. “Okay! Only on one condition. I request a test to determine my position amongst your ranks!”

Fu had traveled to Hoshigakure to test her limits, to go up against Genin from the other great villages so she could progress in her career as a shinobi and bestow honor upon her name- she did not want to be handed anything, by anyone, ever. “Or else… or else I won’t be able to live with myself!” Fu did not run away from a challenge; she ran towards it. She did not want to feel like Ayato’s offer was one of pity. “Whatever the task may be… I’ll be ready.” By This point, Fu was standing on her two feet, the chair now behind her a few feet due to Fu’s sudden elevation. She was holding a thumbs up towards the Hogokage with her right hand and the same furious look of determination was etched in her eyes and tan face.

WC: 644
TWC: 1861
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:29 pm
Ayato watched the jade-haired girl change multiple faces from the information that had been laid at her. From the hints of excitement to the shift of sudden disappointment. Her face darkened only to lighten up again at the Hyuuga's proposal.

“Well, Fu, welcome to Hoshigakure, the village where shinobi are a family--"

For what came next, the taijutsu expert tried to resist the urge to smile. The girl had jerked up on her feet, the chair now behind her.  A thumbs-up pose, like a child, would. To think they were about the same age. “She has a sweet innocence about her,” Realized Ayato, who appreciated Fu's excitement and willingness to test herself against the best of the best. Perhaps she could almost be a beauty; maybe she could practically be a hero. 

"A tournament is taking place soon in Hoshi soon, with the victor getting a white cloak of the Nova Corps, I mean to announce it soon." Said the Kage, placing a hand under his chin. "The White Swords are the most refined unit within Hoshi. Seven shinobi in total. Seven Swords, Seven ANBU. And their Lord Commander.” 

That was a position held by Ayato's childhood friend Akaboshi Uzumaki. The rest of the white cloaks were  Akabayashi Terumi, The Winter Knight, Jak of the Dosser Tribe, Dusk Tachibana, and Yasha Okami. There were currently two slots vacant, and opportunity always presented itself to the person who wanted it the most. 

“Since the day I became the Kage, I’ve been trying to keep the founder's vision of the village alive. Every man and woman should have a chance regardless of where they came to us. And that's your task. Take part in the tournament,  and win it."

wc: 280
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:56 am
The Nova Corp. A group comprised of seven shinobi in total consisting of the most elite shinobi in the village. An honor to be inducted, signified by the white robes which each member wore. A sinister smile formed on Fu’s face. “Nova Corp. Huh?” Fu would say in an intrigued manner. It felt as though fate had guided Fu to this point in time for a reason. She was not meant to participate in the Genin exams and gain the rank of Chuunin amongst her peers in the enslaved village of Konoha. No- for Fu to progress, she required a true challenge- to test her abilities against the most elite shinobi. However, before she could do so, she would first need to prove herself amongst other shinobi also competing for a shot at one of the open Nova positions. Her mind was now made. Fu would win the tournament and then join the Nova Corp. Once in, she would test and surpass her limits by engaging in combat with her Nova peers. Fu had little opportunity to showcase her newly bestowed and developed techniques and this tournament would provide a true stage for her to show her new village what she was made of.

“It’s settled then, I will win your tournament and take my place amongst the Nova.” The tone of her voice was that of pure determination and her resolve was absolute, albeit the proclamation would come off as rather cocky to the Hyuuga. Little did the Hogokage know, Fu was no ordinary Genin. She had obtained the visual prowess of the most advanced form of the Uchiha clans dojutsu, granting her immense power and visual clarity. On top of that, the kunoichi had begun to amass a multitude of S-Rank ninjutsu, most of which she had not had the opportunity to use in battle. This tournament was not just an opportunity for Fu to find her place within the village, but to truly gauge her vessel. Unlike Ayato, Fu had been born special. She had trained hard, endured pain, and gone to lengths to achieve power that most wouldn’t dare- which would explain why she had found herself in this current predicament, turned amazing opportunity. This fact had instilled in Fu the determination to excel and the desire to prove it to the world burned within her soul.

“If you would excuse me, I would like to begin training.” The fire inside her had become calm once more, and the rollercoaster of emotions had now reached an equilibrium. “Thank you for the breakfast. It was truly amazing.” She would smile at him. Fu knew underneath Ayato’s cold exterior, there was the heart of someone kind, even if his presence made it appear otherwise. If Ayato would dismiss Fu, she would respectfully relocate the chair to its original position and exit the Leader’s chambers and the Unseen. She had eneted this building today, a prisoner and left a Hoshigakure Shinobi. Fu would not waste any time to begin training, and now properly fed, would gather her furry companion and head to the training grounds. Although her sights were set on becoming a Nova, she knew there were other strong shinobi between her and her goal- and she did not plan on letting them out train her; she wasn’t going up against Genin after all.

WC: 556
TWC: 2417

[Potential Exit]

2417 WC towards Strenght of a Hundred 2417/4000
Bonus AP: 48 New Bonus AP Total: 383 + 48 = 431
Ayato's Chakra Signature
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:35 pm
The girl had the right of it; that was indeed a fantastic breakfast. “I’m glad you enjoyed it. Maybe next time we do it, you’ll be wearing a white cloak.” The Kage smiled at the girl and went back to his cappuccino. "Dismissed,” And the freshly made Genin went. A new shinobi id would be ready for her within the day, and a headband, with the seven-pointed star engraved on the metal. A courier would deliver these to Fu, where they knew they'd find her.

Once the Kage of Hoshi finished his breakfast, he rose from his seat and made for his office. "Tell them I require my brother." He said to a servant, Ayato and Toneri had an event to plan. Room for horses, musicians, and pavilions and a great feast that would host the hundreds that would make their way to the village. The tradition of Haven Country and their extravagant lifestyle for all the world to see. The flower of the realm’s chivalry had all crammed themselves into the tourney field to beat one another senseless.

"Where will I fit them all?" he asked himself, but by then, he knew the answer. The spacious Water Gardens were always a good place for shinobi to refine their skills. But Hoshigakure leadership used the area for more decorum. Ayato made the last appointment of his Chuunin there. With Tsunayoshi, the bastard of Hoshimura, Enishi son of Suguru, and Zeo of the Kamigawa clan had all earned their promotion. They all held their flak jacket with pride. Perhaps, they were looking at a different piece of garment now—a white one. 

WC: 257
TWC: 1,739

IC: Giving Fu Hoshi Genin rank and headband

Claims for Toneri with 50% LC discount for jutsu Ayato knows
1375 to Four Sky Palms [1375/1375]
364 to B-rank Vacuum Burst [364/875]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum