Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

The Wraith's Resurgence [Ayato] Empty The Wraith's Resurgence [Ayato]

Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:42 pm
A day after he was summoned to the gates to receive an important package commissioned by Doctor Terumi, Enishi Kurosawa soon came to realize that his retrieval wasn't something that his senior gave to him willy-nilly. He remembered that during his induction, the man said that there was much more training to do, meaning that while Enishi had reached a stage of power that 99% of the world would dream of attaining in a lifetime, in order to become truly invaluable to Hoshigakure, he needed to become stronger. The Nova Corps was a system of brotherhood that fostered the strongest of heroes in Hoshigakure. That itself is a self-evident fact that made the rank of Nova something illustrious to reach as well as a driving goal for many of Hoshi's shinobi. However, under the surface, Nova held power far more...sinister. 

The ability to acquire transplants wasn't necessarily banned once one became part of the Nova Corps.

For the purpose of protecting Hoshigakure to its fullest, the Nova Corps would use all of its materials to their fullest. This meant using the abilities of those who were foolish enough to rebel against the strongest authority in the Shinobi World against them. Nova Corps members possessing abilities from notable clans were not simply coincidence; many harvested the bloodlines of fallen enemies in order to gain a new domain of strength. Effectively, the transplant ban law was lifted on the Nova Corps, since in a way, they were sacrificing their future, life, and very own mental well-being to being staunch protectors of the village. Enishi originally thought that he would have to strategize and avoid suspicion of him using transplants even in the Nova Corps (which he used to already do ever since he implanted Mikumi's bloodline) but now, he could directly ask for a transplant in private. This made things a lot easier, but equally as well, it further fueled his desire for strength. For the past few months, he'd been scheming, strategizing, planning, and setting the pieces up for his future plan. Now that the plan had been finished...it was time for the Wraith to reawaken from the shadows, and become the Champion of Hoshigakure. Tsunayoshi entrusted him with that very wish, and the Dragon of the Hoshimura -- Morio, allowed him to discover the untapped potential he vested. 

It was time to put this into action.

Setting a private appointment yesterday with the hospital, the son of Suguru Kurosawa and Wraith of the Nova Corps arrived the next evening. The Uchiha Lung he attained from Doctor Terumi was sealed in a scroll he held and within the scroll was the preserved jar it was covered in. The hospital was rather empty today, so he checked in without much delay. Now all he needed to do was wait until it was time for his appointment to start, sitting in the visitor's lounge until he was called. 

One more step...and I'll put it into fruition.

WC: 494
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

The Wraith's Resurgence [Ayato] Empty Re: The Wraith's Resurgence [Ayato]

Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:17 pm
Natsuki Hyuuga, the most outstanding medical practitioner in Hoshigakure, was seated behind the desk. She had silver hair and lilac eyes. She expected Enishi would come knocking at her door sooner or later after Doctor's T confidential message to her brother. "The man is no Terumi nor a doctor anymore." Natsuki reminded herself. On the fridge of the medical room, there was an Uzumaki organ. A stomach that her brother Ayato Hyuuga, the Seventh Hogokage, had taken as a spoil of war from killing the last S-rank Missing Nin, Stein of Konoha. 

Natsuki's mind raced with anticipation and excitement. She knew that the Uzumaki bloodline was one of the most powerful in the Shinobi world, and if the Nova could obtain it, they would become even stronger than before. However, she also knew that acquiring such a transplant was risky. Banning unsolicited transplants aside, Natsuki had heard stories of Shinobi who had lost themselves to the power of their transplants, becoming nothing more than mindless tools of destruction.

As Enishi waited in the visitor's lounge, a nurse called his name, interrupting him from his thought. He stood up and followed her to Natsuki's office, his heart pounding with enough anticipation to be heard in Kumogakure.

"Enishi, it's good to see you again. I assume you're here for matters of health."

[WC: 220]
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:52 pm
Natsuki Hyuuga was someone that Enishi heard of, but he never met her face to face, much less talked with the young woman. She was the Hogokage's sister, but the Sage of Pleiades didn't have the greatest of introductions with Ayato's siblings. A while ago, he challenged Toneri to a spar and the man curtly denied it, even going as far as mocking one of his recent failed missions where one of his teammates was killed in combat. To be succinct, Toneri was a certified asshole. He really hoped Natsuki wouldn't be that type of person. Nevertheless, he couldn't hide his excitement of finally beginning to get things underway with his plans, following the silver-haired girl to her office in suppressed glee. Thankfully though, Natsuki greeted him with kind comradery, clearly contrasting her blond hair bastard of a brother's temperament. I wonder what went wrong. He internally inquired, sarcastically. Accurately, she assumed that he was here for something more pressing than a simple checkup, to which Enishi nodded and replied with his normal calm and earnest response. "Yeah, long time no see. I wish we could have talked under different circumstances, but I'll get straight to the point," for a little while, Enishi contemplated how he should approach this, but he figured he should be completely transparent, lest he get caught lying in front of an important shinobi. 

"As you know, Doctor Terumi entrusted me with this organ from the Uchiha Clan. He spoke in a sort of vague code to me that practically translated to, 'Don't let this get into bad hands, use it to the best of your ability as soon as possible.'" On command, he retrieved the jar of the grotesque Uchiha Lung in preservative fluid from his scroll, placing it on her counter. "I will be frank, I want to get stronger. Many things are changing, and it's getting harder to predict what will happen soon. I want to be able to protect this village to the best of my ability. That's why I'm going to choose the pragmatic solution: using my clearance as part of the Nova Corps, I want the power of the Uchiha Clan and something else that can complement my abilities. I'm not the most knowledgeable on each specific bloodline and their abilities, but I also have the power of the Senju and Jugo within which can probably create a new level of combined strength." He spoke, tone sharpened with the blade of conviction. 

"I don't know how these powers will combine in my body, but I'm prepared for the risks that will occur. Is this possible?"

All that was left was Natsuki's reply.

WC: 444
TWC: 938
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:00 pm
Natsuki listened carefully to Enishi's request, studying the jar of the Uchiha Lung on her counter. "I understand your desire for strength, Enishi. However, I must caution you that combining multiple bloodlines can have unpredictable effects on the body and mind. It's not a decision to be taken lightly," she said, her tone serious. "That being said, implanting the Uzumaki bloodline into your body and the Uchiha Lung is possible. With your Nova Corps clearance, I can perform the transplant in a way that won't draw unwanted attention."

She paused momentarily before continuing, "But I must also inform you that risks will be involved. The Uzumaki bloodline is known for its powerful life force, which can strain the body if not properly controlled. On the other hand, the Uchiha bloodline is known for its Sharingan, which can significantly impact the mind and emotions. And as for the Senju and Jugo bloodlines, I'm unsure how they will interact with the Uzumaki and Uchiha bloodlines. The combination may enhance your abilities, but it's also possible that it will cause conflicts and instability."

Natsuki gave Enishi a moment to consider her words before continuing, "If you are willing to accept these risks and take the necessary precautions to control and balance the bloodlines within your body, then I can perform the transplant for you. But I must also remind you there's no going back once these bloodlines are implanted. They will forever change you."

[WC: 241]
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:32 pm
Enishi could understand Natsuki's concerns; after all, he had those very own doubts about going through this process for a while. What if the operation messes up his body? What if he can't use Foul Legacy or Ion Release anymore? What if his ability to passively gather natural energy is gone? He had considered those possibilities for months. He mulled these things for months. Those possibilities of death and destruction of the training he had relentlessly pursued for years on end were at the forefront of his mind. Sleepless nights plagued his days. But eventually, he came to turn with those risks. If the Wraith were to become the Champion of Hoshigakure, he needed to swallow his fears and muster enough courage — the same intrepidity that he used to push through adversity in the Nova Exams — and go through with it. It was necessary for the future, of not only Hoshigakure but himself as well. Circumspection wouldn't be rewarded in this instance. That was the conclusion and fate Enishi resigned himself to; if his body was destroyed, so bet it. At least he could say it was for the sake of the village and resolve. However, if he stopped here, what was there to say? He was scared? He selfishly valued his personal safety over the safety of others? No. That's not what it meant to be Nova. 

The effects of the combination between Senju, Jugo, Uzumaki, and Uchiha were unprecedented and perilous, but to bet against fate was the specialty of Enishi Kurosawa. Inhale. Exhale. "I'm ready." 

Following Natsuki's future instructions, he'd prepare himself properly for the operation.

WC: 272
TWC: 1210
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:42 pm
Enishi listened to her attentively, his eyes focused and determined. These were an older man's eyes, someone who might have lived past forty, not a seventeen-year-old boy.  His jaw was determined, the man of Hoshigakure firmly declaring he was ready. He had decided, and nothing would deter him from seeing it through. He was a Nova, after all, and that meant putting the safety and well-being of his village above his fears and concerns.

Natsuki nodded, understanding the gravity of Enishi's decision. "Alright then," she said, her voice softening slightly. "I will prepare everything for the operation. You must understand that there are no guarantees, but I will do everything I can to ensure it goes smoothly."

She gestured for Enishi to follow her as she led him to a room filled with medical equipment. "First, I need to take some blood samples and run some tests to make sure your body can handle the procedure," she explained, motioning for Enishi to sit down. "Once we have the results, we can proceed with the operation."

With Enishi's consent, she would draw the necessary blood samples with steady hands and run the tests. Enishi would have to wait for the results before proceeding, but Natsuki assured him it wouldn't take long. As they waited, she told him what to expect during the operation, the possible risks, and that she would use Chakra Anesthetic to numb his pain.

Finally, Natsuki returned with the results. "Everything looks good," she said, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "We can move forward with the operation."

And with that, the kunoichi began the operation, her skilled hands working swiftly and efficiently to combine the bloodlines and create a new level of power. It was a risky procedure, but Enishi declared himself ready for it. Ready to take on whatever challenges lay ahead, no matter the cost.

[WC: 315]
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:55 pm
When arrived at his consciousness and rose from his slumber, his body felt alien.

No, it wasn't that his body felt foreign - it was an undeniable fact that his mind was in a body that was alien to himself. This wasn't the same feeling when he was implanted with the remains of Mikumi Senju; the understudy knew that the only way that Mikumi's body actually gave any aid to his capabilities was in the simple factor of vitality. The ability to learn Wood Release did not aid the Jugo in any way, for the simple fact that it wasn't how he envisioned himself to fight. Therefore, the changes in how his body felt were negligible at that time. However, this time, his body felt like it was made anew. With the successful implant of the Uzumaki and Uchiha Clans in his body, his vitality was increased tenfold...and he could feel that his capabilities in techniques that required said vitality - Ninjutsu, and Fuuinjutsu for example, would be increased as well. Not to mention, this ability that Natsuki spoke of prior to the operation from his drowsy state - the Sharingan - would manifest soon in his body. The vitality of the Uzumaki, and the precise control of the Uchiha, both bloodlines created a single fused entity within Enishi's chakra system, and he could feel it. This could prove to be very powerful...but also extremely dangerous. Not understanding the extent of his own power and not controlling this chakra correctly could serve to create disastrous consequences. While he could probably resist the potential endurance-straining abilities of the Uzumaki since he was a Jugo, the side effects of possessing the Uchiha bloodline were not to be taken lightly. As the silver-haired Hyuuga said, those who see through the eyes of the Sage of Six Paths could be prone to mental instability. To that...Enishi had no counter. It was a double-edged sword where just as it could make him one of the strongest in the world, it could also utterly shatter his mind. Nature did not intend for a Jugo to possess multiple bloodlines, but Enishi was a young man who battled the odds. He would undoubtedly make it work. He had to.

Straying away from being a Sage of the Purest Path, Enishi Kurosawa took an alternate route - one that many purebloods and clan elitists would look at with scorn and disgust yet when looked at through an objective lens, this path of power, bore more versatile results than a Pure Sage...a Chimera Sage, one that bore that power of different bloodlines. He would use these powers to the maximum of prospects; after all, bloodlines were tools for their bearers to use, nothing more - and nothing less.

Rising from his position - his new body - fused with the overwhelming vitality of the Senju, Jugo, Uzumaki, and the primordial insight of the Uchiha would take a while to get used to.  "So this is...this is how I'm going to be for the rest of my life." Huh, his aura felt different too. The way he felt, reminded him of the time that he had silver hair and was polluted by the hellish snow of the tundra he lived in for many years. Perhaps whenever he gained Chimera-like abilities, his external aura, and internal chakra gained this property; it wasn't as though he was evil or anything, but this allowed him to absorb other bloodlines and gain their properties, as opposed to the druid-like Senju and Jugo energy he possessed just minutes ago. "Thank you, Natsuki." Smiling even though a tired expression, Enishi spoke with serenity and gratitude. "To be honest, I was nervous at first, but I think even if it was just a little bit, you helped me get past this hurdle. Now it's up to me to use these powers to help the village. I refuse to let the bodies of the fallen go to waste." With refined confidence, he redressed himself and absconded from the premises.

Stage 2 would commence. 

[EXIT]

WC: 677
TWC: 1887

Claims:
Claiming Longevity/Uzumaki DNA in Stomach, using 1500 words as max stat discount to familiarize myself with the bloodline [1500/1500.]
Claiming Uchiha DNA in Lung, using 387 words to familiarize myself with Uchiha Genetics [387/1500]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:54 pm

Natsuki watched as Enishi left, feeling a mix of emotions. She was relieved that the operation was a success but also worried about the potential consequences of such a risky procedure. However, she knew Enishi was a determined and capable ninja who would use his new abilities to protect the village. As she tidied up the medical supplies, she couldn't help but wonder what other challenges lay ahead for Hoshigakure and its people. Despite the uncertainty, she was determined to do her part to help the village thrive and grow. With renewed vigor, Natsuki set to work on her next patient, ready to face whatever came her way.

[WC: 108]
[TWC: 664]

Claims for Natsuki:

500 WC to level up Earth Shaker from B to A-rank with a 50% discount for jutsu Ayato knows  [750+500 = 1250/1250]
164 WC to level up Soft Wind Blowing from B to A-rank with a 50% discount for jutsu Ayato knows [750+164 = 914/1250]
Adding to inventory [Ichigo's Cooler]
+1 Jugo Stomach
+1 Jugo Lung
-1 Uzumaki Stomach 
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju