Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Days in the East [Travel] Empty Days in the East [Travel]

Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:29 pm
After his month long trip to Haven Country, Guren felt refreshed and seeking a purpose. Making his way back to Wind Country was like a walk down memory lane though. Well, a flight actually. Just after making his way to Wind Country, he'd perform the necessary requirements to summon his trusty vulture Shoka and fly upon his back. It reminded him of his previous travels throughout his life and how much he missed those times. Admittedly while within the village he felt like his growth was stagnant, and the topics for him to learn on were limited. This is why he had turned to experiments, which amused him for a long period of time. However the number of test subjects began to grow few, and with a limited supply of variable to introduce into test subjects the research began to level off. True, there were numerous studies being conducted in the R&D facility, yet Guren did not feel moved by them. What he began to long for was something different. And so as he flew upon the back of Shokai, he wondered to himself on an encounter he had in the past. It had been with a man of an undisclosed background, who informed Guren of distant lands with rewards to reap. Though it had been a topic Guren wanted to explore, he never really gained the time for it. But now as a retired kazekage, all he seemed to have was time. The comfort of Sunagakure's ability to find stability in its shinobi force was enough to give him the resolve to not return to the Sand Village immediately. They would be just find. 

But while on the back of Shoka, Guren would observe a pair of figures walking on the ground beneath him. And so him and the vulture would descend down towards the ground and hover 5 meters over it so that Guren was within speaking distance of the pair. While he initiated conversation, he would actively sense the area 10 meters around him for any other sources of chakra.

"What the hell are you guys doing out here?"

WC = 352

- 5 Summon Points Active
- +2 Nature Chakra Stacks
Chakra Sensory Active
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 0

Days in the East [Travel] Empty Re: Days in the East [Travel]

Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:20 am
It didn't take long for Uchiha, Kaito to catch up to Sebastian when the two of them had left the village of Sunagakure. It had only been a few weeks since the pair of them had been out in these very deserts together when they had gotten word that Guren, the Third Kazekage, had stepped down from his post and seemingly vanished into thin air. A lot had changed in those few weeks too, including Kaito's promotion to Jounin and also his appointment to the Sunagakure Council as a figurehead of the village.

In that time too, however, he had gained knowledge of a great and terrible power; one that he could only hope to wield in his wildest dreams.

It was that, coupled with the fact that he wanted to know more about his true Uchiha lineage, that he wanted to explore the world; to become one with himself and to better understand how the things around him worked. It was also for that reason that Kaito had joined Sebastian in the man's journey to find the missing Third Kazekage in the first place. The man knew things, and these were sure to be things that Kaito would want to know as well.

Not too much time had passed since the duo left the village, perhaps an hour or two. It sure was hot out in these parts, and the Uchiha was still not used to wearing his new Jounin flak jacket. To circumvent some of the heat he made a point of unzipping it and wearing it open. That was when Kaito took notice of a giant bird flying through the skies. They were close enough to the borders that it was clearly someone trying to get to the Wind Country, and perhaps to an extension Sunagakure itself, and Kaito made sure to keep on his guard. He rested his upon his shuriken holster, ready to fight if need be, but that wouldn't be necessary. As the bird got closer it swooped downwards toward the ground, placing itself five meters above the ground. From a top the bird sounded a familiar voice and figure. Taking both of them in, Kaito's eyes lit up grandly.

"Lord Third!" He exclaimed, more than happy to see his former idol again in the flesh. "We were just coming to look for you, from my understanding, right Sebastian?"

395 WC
Nature Stacks = 1/6 (1 held in reserve from here)
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 25000

Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:21 pm
"I see, I didn't realize you had both been looking for me. Well I spent some time making amends between Sunagakure and Hoshigakure. But now I have another item on my agenda, and it is far from here. Long ago I was tasked with investigating a distant place, the Land of Sky. I invite the both of you to join me, but I understand if you reject the offer. If you choose to join, I'll explain it all once we arrive."

- Exit - 

Using 1 Travel Token to travel from Land of Wind to Land of Sky
0 Travel Tokens Remaining
Discarding WC
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:24 pm
Approved.
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default

Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:28 pm
Kaito was glad to hear that Guren was able to make amends between Hoshigakure and Sunagakure. The rumor mill must have been true in regard to what he had heard, otherwise, it didn't really make sense for Lord Third to have traveled there in the first place. But brushing that aside, Kaito nodded when the older man offered the Uchiha to join him in his travels.

"I'd be more than happy to accompany you on your travels, Lord Third." He looked slowly back toward the village of Sunagakure. "I'm sure Lord Fourth and the rest of the Council got things under control in the meantime." Reaching into his pocket, Kaito removed one of the mysterious tickets that he had acquired during his time as a shinobi. Following Guren's lead, he would allow it to take him to the distant Land of Sky...

- Exit -

Using 1 Travel Token to travel from Land of Wind to Land of Sky
0 Travel Tokens Remaining
I too am discarding my WC.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure

Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:36 pm