Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yukinari Kamigawa
Yukinari Kamigawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 6500

Everything was Sand Empty Everything was Sand

Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:57 am
Mission Assignments:

The Kamigawa hasn't been able to sleep for a while, let alone dream. He has been tossing and turning as if there is an itch right beneath his skin. Sometimes, he would pray to God to take him from the hell that he is in. But every morning he would wake up and be suffocated by his parents, his brothers, and the staff that serves his family. Be on time. Smile. Act proper. Don't show any other emotion but modest joy. Yukinari felt like he was in some sort of game. He didn't want to make a scene or rather, have them calling him a drama queen as they usually do to his outburst that seemed to happen always behind closed doors. He could barely breath as he had to put up this facade of happiness in front of the social elites that have gathered in his home. Quick hellos and bows with recognition of social status were common greetings.

He was placed somewhere in the middle of the long mahogany wood table. His father, of course, sat at the very head of this table with his mother and eldest brother sat opposite to his sides. Laughter and chatter filled the room as people talked about numerous things that Yukinari didn't seem to care about. The food was, of course, wonderful but he would rather just have a plain cheeseburger. All these expensive, traditional foods that he has grown accustomed to did not work on his taste buds like various junk foods would.

It wasn't before too long that everyone would be too amerce in their ideals and conversation that they wouldn't notice the small Kamigawa slide away from the table and exit the room unseen. Arriving in his room, he quickly changed into a more fitting attire for his plans for today. Missions. Yukinari has been assigned a few missions with a few others. Of course, with his sheltered life, he didn't know them. Or of them. However, that didn't stop his excitement from seeing and exploring new places. He always has been fernweh.

Hastily, he found himself outside confines of his home beyond the massive double doors into the warm air that is known as Sunagakure. The one thing nice about the sand village is the dome that protects them from the unbearable heat and sandstorms. A small smile formed on his lips as he took off in the direction of that in which he will meet the rest of his party. While the journey there was lackluster to say the most, he did take in the different types of smells as he passed numerous stores and restaurants on his way. Every so often, he was met with a smile and quick hello, in which, he responded accordingly. He soon found himself at outside the library where he would meet his team for their series of missions together.

TWC: 480
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 74500

Everything was Sand Empty Re: Everything was Sand

Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:56 am
the click and clanging of glasses, and plates, The small talk among the masses, and little chuckles filled the air in the dinning area of a small tavern, Zaled had a dark coffee and a plate of buiscits before him, casually taking a sip, and having glanced over his duties as a new chuinn, It was steps below his usual workload and therefore simppe, just like he prefered things to be. While few quiet ones were stressing over tasks zaled was at ease taking a buiscit and taking a bite wjile glancing a scroll over for a little bit more knowledge,The village had more to offer, and in that exchange allowed him more rescources in a compact form to work with.

fascinating, they worked the means of attraction, and rejection. I would say i am impressed, another bit of knowledge to work with and apply fully. Let us see how this works yes?

the man thought as his plate of an fried steak came to a halt next to the plate of buisuits. The whiff of the meat momentarily bringing him to gaze hungrily at the beautiful freshly cooked meat,The steam floating like whisps into the wind. One would say it was natural consumers hypnosis, a moment to admire a cooked meal with honored appreciation. The very diffrence between man and beast,and then it was gone. Zaled cut into the meat and took a bite returning to the contents.

mmmmm, delicious, ah a little metal being added into this bit of manipulation... hm if it was me what would i lift? hm fascinating question. The mass of minerals is nice, but well i enjoy extravigant means..... hm iorn, the smell of the forgemaster,and the olden days. I foged my own blade, crude in manner of iorn quality,but it broke too. Ah i dont think it is for me, but gold now that has a ring to it.... although rare? any means of cultivation?

His thoughts swam as he recalled it was a soft metal of sorts,but even then among the volcanos unless by the pirates, veins of gold were rare, but plausable by a degree,It would work he would find a meams hopefully to cultivate more, it was whimsical and sought by many as well.

hmmm i would dig into this and see where it lies.

zaled thought as he rolled up the scroll and finished his breakfast, His day's entertainment would be coulpled with several tasks, making mind that within Arubboth he would like to search fried steak variations at one point. A couple simple missions around the village, were simple in heart to pull off, a little more money, a little exposure to the populous.

so if i recall, removing a little sand, some art, hm there is a little patrol lecture, so to learn the common routes... useful, some other odd task, hm another one, and a little designing for students... fair enough i can simply take these in stride, now we have a few people with us. I suppose i can go see what they are up to. Hm so where are they?

zaled thought as he paid off the breakfast downing the last bit of coffee, and heading out the tavern, He wore a white hooded cloak where his headband was located under the cloak as part of it lifted revealing the headband resting tied to his right biscept and he moved relaxed and full whistling as the sand picked up and reached for a nearby broom brushing rapidly and picking up sand as he made his way to the east picking up the sand with each swerping motion and firecting it tpwards yjr wind currents so to have nature work with him. Soon he crossed a bend and brushed the sand beyond a small gap into the walls and turned towards the library several hundred feet away brushing away and off the streets the sand.

The older man spotted a young man ad he worked clearing the sidewalk, although he supposed the boy was curious to applying knowledge, and zaled needed to return the scroll anyways.

"hello young fellow."

wc:700
Yukinari Kamigawa
Yukinari Kamigawa
Citizen

Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:13 am
As he waited for his team, Yukinari grew restless. Standing up, he walked across the dirt path to the spire. He figured he could do some scenery gazing before they arrived. He hasn't had much time to that since he's been released from the prison, he called home. The birds calling sounded like cheerful melody. While not completely, it almost covered up the faint sound of the bee's buzzing. He soon found himself staring at a statue towards the center of the park.

"An appreciator of the fine arts, aren't you?"

Yukinari shakes out of his slight stupor. Absorbed in his thoughts, he was absentmindedly staring at the statue placed in the middle of the quaint sandy little park that surrounded the spire. A robust man that looked like he was in his fifties was standing next to him. His full, white beard was not too far removed from that of Santa Claus, which gave him a slightly silly, yet at the same time reassuring appearance.

"Zato. An immeasurably talented young sculptor born in this village, he was destined for greatness. Caught a bad case of a uncurable disease. In remembrance we put his finest work right at the center of our park. This is his legacy!"

"...mm." Yukinari was still a bit taken aback by the sudden interruption of his thought process and needed a few more moments to switch into socialization mode.

"You have an eye for art, young one?"

"...not really...it's a nice piece of work."

"Right?! Look at the realistic tenderness of the flesh, and how majestically the cloth drapes over it! Zato truly had an eye for details, and his hand was delightfully skillful. Even outsiders can appreciate his work!"

"Child?"

"Oh! ...sorry. Sorry, I wasn't listening. I've been having a lot on my mind lately."

"I used to say that life always has some tragedy up its sleeve ready to be thrown at you when you least expect it. And he was right! Hah! I would know. Worked hard all my life towards the betterment of this village, and I went through all nine layers of Hell to get some things done. But I digress! Listen here, young one Pardon my language, but it's true that there's always some bullshit waiting for you, even when you're already hanging on for dear life. But that doesn't mean we are allowed to give up. You have to fight with all you've got and make the best out of your current situation. I don't know what's gotten you so worked up, but I'm sure that you have the strength necessary to pull through, and I know there's people in your life that depend on you, and that care about you. You can't let them down. Got it?"

Yukinari just gave the man blank stare. He had no idea what he was talking about. He wasn't feeling a certain way or expressing any kind of emotion for him to assume that the Kamigawa was on edge about something. On a side note, what he said wasn't entirely wrong, but it wasn't right either. He did have to fight for his life but there's only two people that really know him. Maybe once he gets to starting these missions, maybe he'll have some others that he will start a budding friendship with.

"Well, I have to get going. Thank you for the advice." He said with a slight bow before walking out of that very unpleasant situation. Finding his way back to his bench, he parked himself there and continued to wait.

It wasn't too long before the first of few to arrive. "Hello sir," Yukinari stood before giving the taller male a slight bow.

"I'm Yukinari Kamigawa," he said in a soft tone, "I guess we just have to wait for one more."

-An Hour Later-

"Well, I guess our third-party member isn't showing up. Shall we get a move on?" The Kamigawa stated after their hour small talk and questionnaires. "I figure we can start with cleaning up the sand, then move on to the art projects, following with training and puppets. Once we get those done, we can finish the rest up. What do you think?" Yukinari asked as he began walking to the place where they are supposed to clear up a portion of the village that has been overran with sand.

"So, why do you think they didn't show up? Slept in?

TWC: 1,218
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:09 pm
well thisis notso bad I suppose

zaled thought as the young man bowed and introduced himself, yukinari, and their family name which zaled noted, but did not need the formalities. As these were simple tasks. Nothing short of the means to an quick making of money. In return zaled nodded with a soft smile and bowed back.

"greetings yukinari, i am zaled, now residing in your lovely village suna, but as much i am a wandering induvidual of sorts. No need for heavy formalities as you just have to be yourself. I will happily offer guidance if you need it."

he spoke as well there was one person here,now his wonder was where was the second induvidual. Although he was lax on tardiness to a degree, but of course this just led to zaled sweeping up the sand that managed to pile up while the two waited. It went from 5 minutes, to 15, to 30 minutes and all the while zaled was one to not be a fan of 5 minutes, so by 30 minutes he raised an eyebrow as he had completed clearing the library walkway and nodded. Noting yukinari was one for small talk, but it was not zaleds habit amid noting a tardiness.

how many run late on a missiom? Will they run late saving a life, or stopping an intruder? What of discipline, in all my years besides a single alcoholic blackout that led to me losing my first love, there are no excuses, i even bring my meals to an occasion to keep things short and on the point. Whom was this person who sets an example of teamates?

The issue only increased as zaled had decided to check into a nearby cafe, and cashed in on the coffee, although not the best, he had a mug he completed and was no longer in his loose normal chill mentality, but in the rare irratable alert moment, although mindful of the one he wad with, he had finished jotting down his dissappointment to drop into the kage when he pays musu a visit once more, and a reccomendation of adjustments.

that will not happen again, i assure you, prompt action and prompt tasks being done. This is war, not for thoes who decide to sleep in on a day of work while poorer people starve off their behaf? aye what a nunsance. It's one thing when people choose to serve, but a whole other issue when they claim servitude, but fail to deliver.

Although in zaleds internal monologe it was clear his own choices were not easily the same, but in the time of need he made efforts in certain regards. The man brushed off the broom swifting away a few inches of sand as he answered yukinari a bit of dissappointment layered in his voice.

"I suppose the third member dosed off, or had a late night shift. It happens. but also in any time or attempt. and even absurbdly strong induviduals groups, and nations can be at a door, and well it lets one wonder at times if tardy here what happens if you are tardy in the moment of truth? But i fear they will not come, sad in my eyes. at least today we can add this as a perfect example to the students in teaching. if late you lose precious lives. so it is much better to still be present"

zaled sighed as he breifely thought back to the arrow rain that struck down his first love, he was late, late to report after a night of bliss and sleep that the village was clear of hostiles, only to emerge from the burning cabin and his eyes scarlet with the sharingan in greif and disbelief, holding his lost beloved, and having just sent off his daughter on her whimsical way. Tardiness was a true peeve of a soldier, but rightfully a tick for zaled. For each time he has seen one through his years he could recall her echoing last breath and the whisper of her voice.

the memory plays back as her words echoes through zaleds mind, inevitable words as he figured, but they were inescapable, just words he did not want to hear, but could not unhear. He swept as they played back again,and once one hears the last words its funny how 20 years may pass but they still ring as loud as the instant they were spoken.

" zalu you are on time..."

on time is late, and late is death.

Zaled thought glumly as he glanced at the younger shimobi and waved them to follow him. It was now an hour past and he was already ready to move on beyond that mess of the meet up.

"What is it that you desire to build upon yukinari? more plainly if you were to classify yourself as a shinobi both in your ideal sense, and what you are striving to become, how are you pushing yourself to that goal?"

It was a simple question but required a bit of thought, after all zaled was not just going to haplessly lead and teach people, it was by strengths, and as he found it was better to find ways to compliment, and fully apply the strengths. As opposed to try to jack of all trades, The monsters in themselves as he found merely focused on simple facets of their being.

"i ask this because purpose is a funny thing, you do not know it even at my age, yet alone you cannot grasp what or where you will be or change as an induvidual in 5 or 10 years, but thing is i noticed the fleeting induvidual who only seeks power or something simple winds up burnt out, or bitting off too much then they can chew."

wc:981
Yukinari Kamigawa
Yukinari Kamigawa
Citizen

Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:55 am
As Yukinari stood there, he remembered the night before. 

-Flashback-

How the night was clear, quiet. The open skies made it possible to see the stars, nonetheless. Not that Yukinari had any thought about it, he was far too distracted with his own thoughts while his body acted on autopilot. With groceries in arms, he paced his way through the street.

Yukinari then turned into an alleyway he usually took to get back to his family's compound quicker. He wasn’t afraid of anything that could happen. He did, in fact, fear he may go too far if he were to be bothered by the pests that lingered in these alleys. Speaking of, Yukinari saw a ragged man standing on the opposite side of the alley and, when he turned, he found two more similar looking men blocking the other side.

“Now, where’s a child like you think yer going, huh?” One of the men exclaimed, revealing a small knife. Yukinari barely showed any concern, instead showing slight annoyance in his eyes.

As one of the men stepped close to him and was about to grab the Kamigawa, a figure leaped from atop the roof of one of the buildings forming the alleyway. The men all turned their attention to it, confused and startled. The figure then did what seemed to be a bowing motion as an even larger figure with glowing red eyes enlarged behind him, almost blocking off the entire alley. The men all let out frill shrieks of terror before running out of the alley.

Yukinari watched as the beast behind the figure shrank to a small, almost comical looking creature. Yukinari let out a sigh as the figure stepped into view to reveal himself. “Gensai.” He announced, “I could’ve handled that…” Gensai bowed again, “My apologies, Yukinari, you seemed in danger.” Yukinari walked towards him. “Were you following me?” Questioned Yukinari. Gensai stood silent for a moment, then answered “Yes”. Yukinari stood in front of him for a moment, then handed the taller male his groceries. “Well, if you want to be my guardian angel so badly, at least make yourself useful”. Gensai took the groceries without question. Yukinari looked beside Gensai to Kohan, who has been silently sitting, watching. “I’ll say this: That was an impressive performance,” Yukinari praised the small individual. “Thank you-. “Gensai spoke before being cut off, “I was talking to Kohan.” Stated Yukinari. Gensai looked down for a moment before looking back up, “Shall we get going?” Gensai asked.

The two walked together during the surprisingly quiet night, Yukinari avoided looking at Gensai and preoccupied himself by staring at the buildings on the other side of the street. Kohan, however, took careful glances at him each minute, as though checking on Yukinari. Yukinari sighed for a moment before turning to finally look at Gensai. “I need to know…” he stated, catching Gensai's attention. “What is it?” Gensai asked.

Yukinari stayed silent for a moment before taking a deep breath. “Why did you still look after me?” Yukinari asked, “After everything I did, I lied and used you. So why did you always give me another chance?”. His brother stayed silent for a moment as well.

Finally, he answered, “It’s complicated...mom might know- “. Yukinari cut him off, exclaiming, “I don’t want to hear it from mom, I want to hear it from you.” Gensai stayed silent. He stopped walking suddenly, forcing Yukinari to halt.

Gensai looked up to see Yukinari's gaze and answered, “I hate to remember it, but I can remember that there was a time I hated you.” Gensai's voice, for the first time since he remembered Yukinari's name, had pure emotion in his voice. “It’s vague, but I can remember it...but then there’s a feeling after that, a feeling of confusion, then of comfort... I... I think it could be that I could be remembering all the time when I felt betrayed, then you always came back to me, as though to help me.” A tear began to roll from his eye. “I have committed unforgivable acts, that I know as much as anyone else… But even still, I want to protect you”.

Yukinari stands stunned for a moment, still processing all he’s heard, then continuing walking again. The two finally made it in front of the compound, Yukinari took his groceries from Gensai. “Thank you for carrying these for me”, “Of course, it’s a pleasure” replied Gensai. Yukinari walked up to the front door before stopping then looking back to Gensai. “Why don't you come in, I'm sure mom and dad would love to see." Yukinari threw a soft smile to his elder brother.

"As much as I wish I could, but I still need the time to face them." Was all that Gensai said.

Yukinari quietly went into the compound and Gensai began to turn to leave. But before Gensei could finish his motion, the reopening of the massive double-door catches his attention. As he turns in response to the noise, Yukinari surprises him with an unexpected, but warm hug. Gensai is almost motionless, but attempts to lift his arms to hug back, but as he does so, Yukinari slowly pulls away. “Thank you,” Yukinari said comfortingly to Gensai. 

-Current-

Yukinari wished that his brother would've stayed but he understood why he didn't. Gensai was an intensively troubled figure with a dark past with subtle memory loss. He did terrible things to people, even his own family members, to Yukinari. When he was younger, Gensai always had a grudge against Yukinari. At first, he didn't know why but it must've been as their parent's showed favoritism towards Yukinari which he didn't like. That also riled Gensai up even more, so he would purposely go out of his way to harm Yuki. Even though he was very small and Gensai stood about 6'2", that never stopped him. In the end, Yukinari forgave him.

“Well…thanks,” Yukinari said as he sighed a breath of fresh air. To be himself? That was something he rarely could ever do; especially in front of the social elites. This…this was a nice change of pace from what he usually dealt with. “And thank you again…even though I have lived here all my life, I seldom ever left the confines of my own home. Well, without being allowed too” he said with a hint of sadness in his tone.

As a young child, Yukinari had entertained more than his fair share of delusions and fantasies. Something about the four imposing walls of Kamigawa Manor, through which he was forbidden to pass without lordly escort, called for the mind to leap over its stone and venture into the wider world. He had imagined, though with little true information to base such thoughts on, gallivanting across every corner of Sunagakure and beyond to see its wonders. 

But, if there was one idea that he had revisited, the pious boy that he was, it was to walk the shinobi path. Naturally, being a relatively small boy, his delusions had taken on a mythic feeling to them. 

"I hope to be stronger. A basic goal that all inspiring shinobi wish to fulfill. To grow upon? I’m not sure yet. Although, I do hope I can live to retire, and someday walk the path with the noblemen that is my family..." Yukinari mused.

Ah, but retirement was hopefully many decades away--assuming he lived to retire at all--and for the time being duty called. The Kage had called him to complete a task in the village and so he had come. However, the man he was accompanied by was certainly bizarre.

Indeed, it was quite nice--being outside his home--to finally be in a place of proper civilization. The merchants hawking paper and candle wax, the chatter of the burghers and barking of dogs, the clack of wooden sandals upon paved streets--they were all music to Yukinari's ears. 

“But most of all, I do want to explore the surrounding lands eventually. See the corners of these places to bask in all of it.” He said with a smile as he began to help clean up the streets of the sand. Luckily, a soft-spoken elder woman lended him her broom and dustpan. “But I suppose you’re right. I do not know where I will be in the distant future. All I can do is hope for the best.” He finished, "What about you?"

“But…so…how old are you anyway? You talk as if you are ancient.” The Kamigawa chuckled as he discarded the pile of sand in a nearby trash bin.

TWC: 2,648
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue May 23, 2023 6:56 am
to be stronger? simple but well zaled was one to wonder why everyone asked for strength. If he was to grant 3 wishes out of all the shinobi he encountered, The aspect of unlimited power would come up in the option of choice, all the same in one aspect, A blind boorish concept, like a blind man being asked what do they see.

zaled was about to simply mentally write off the young yukihime as a one and done untill he meantioned retiring and wandering among the nobles.

Ahh so they do think beyond the shinobi goal, aware there is a ocean with fish, and cows eatimg hay beyond the walls of simply living in singular contempt to power.

zaled thought As the last bit had more substance then physically lifting till ones muscles buldged, or practicing spitting bigger, and faster balls of flames. A good bit of life to look beyond 5 to 10 years,or even 20 to 30 years.  Still will be a child to him. It was good to see this, and showed promise to the boy, If he desired travel it was wise to do so.

The boy's qiestion was simple to answer.

"In comparison i am 40 years and counting since i first came to the world, So i am much older, and i am doing what i do now, I have travled, and seen much, done much,  i simply enjoy cusine a plenty, and well here to help you guys of course grow, while i too grow, There are many forms of power, each person, creature values it diffrently, i just seek understanding of people, their  choices, value and lack there of of value. It is one thing to have a hunger of power, i suppose it is the old harring of showing display and flashiness over efficincey yukihime.  A simple mistake i do not do, As if one needs to flex power,is merely a start of conflict, and stepping on the lives where ones efforts beyond yours and my own life cannot be fathomed.  I have helped build a forgein village beyond my home and creed to status,and ruled it,only to watch it fall to others greed,and i suppose brash life choices. I have taken lives and yet i never wanted to.  Only to understand, While others adgendas went into full swing."

zaled stated as the pair approavhed the academy and he noted a boy young struggle and run off in frustration and tears in his eyes. A flash in thought to the small report on the boy being dubbed untalented, and a liability in the field. And unfit for team play, He was a high risk.

there are also the fact that while i can do, some do seem hopeless, As the duty of a shinobi is to be present. Or at least try to be.

zaled thought as the boy declared he quit anid heaves. He recongnized this, in hoshi the very knights being intergrated, the adjustment to footwork, less armor, more quieter approaches, molding of chakra, and the lack of capacity to adjust, The most grown of grown, and capeable with blade,unable to shift from formation, had been crushed in will and spirit to change, subjection to torture and mental breakdown far more r
excrutiating, escape practices. And even fatalities, amid intergration, and readjustmet of duties, and expectation.

Although his tenture as a kage was short it had him over see new children, capeable of being molded to desired shape, yet some simply could not match up. It was seen before,But as he learned in time it was  approahes he had to take, He could not walk all paths of life, nor could he attest to them all from fully an unbiased view, But he could speak as both a father, and a much wiser man, What one whom gives up easily really leads to. Perhaps in a parallel world the boy could run off and say I give up. Perhaps status and wealth were within and advised as such to be less of an primary factor for some. As was the ability to govern ones influence while volitile, was but a choice.

But in the shinobi realm, besides ronin status, and a homeless a child had little to gain. It was not like the days of his youth, The stable boy was a well fed and light lads work.  Here however the cake was not avalible with a second treat.

sadly this child lacked such privilage to see such values, so yes he may seek to run away But like these other ones lack of a plan, conviction, and acceptance, They were taught to stab, not validate their stance. This is weak for many reasons, But selfish as well. A wider network at hand goes really far, but the idea to give up because it is hard, maybe if he was older perhaps. He would have years of a track record in failures to back him as supportive data, and actually grow with his strength, as opposed to now, his youth, and only setting is less then 2 decades of life was nothing short of laughable. Then again many young people see beyond a large picture in life

zaled thought as he approached the boy pouting and looking stern, as if his mind was made up, Funny how many other shinobi would not look at the child as if he was  merely a delinquit, sadly that is all it really ammounted to to manys minds,The  very notion zaled did not agree with was unlike knights, shinobi forces if not talented were expendable,and even if talented it took a truly noteworthy set of talents to even be considered value, after all s set of low talented, and no noteable accomplished induviduals where better off as expendable fodder to a leader, as is weaponized peasents to a queen or king within royalty, a life given in the end for bread for their children, another meal for the son, and daughters, at the expense of blood.

"so giving up i see? and what do you think a bag of rice, some bread, and butter going to be a luxery to you? you are young, and choices leads go either a path of prosperity, or failure, you lack tools.  look son it speaks dividens, and adds up. They may tell you one thing but perhaps you need a reminder. You are young, and expect that giving up grants you clearity. While you have not studied long enough and truly tested your efforts. It is why you giving up right now will only mean failure later."

zaled spoke, but noted the boy was tuning out, He was not having it. Another old guy to the young shinobi, but of course thats a childs thought process, forgetting they were not even a consideration to the universe when zaled was the boy's age himself, the boy was a living lottery ticket, as luck has it. He made it beyond birth, managed to get off  being an infant with a lack of better words, nigh perfect marks. Now trained as a luxery to learn and utilize chakra. Zaled was certain within a diffrent realm where even the concept was perhaps forgein, a myth, or even outright denied by the rules that may be. The boy would be stoked for such an oppertunity, and life.

blaint ignorance, and obliviousness to the circumstances that may be thd infinite possibilities they posess. Shame, a waste, but perhaps the boy  needs a little reality behind it.

zaled thought as he sat down on the bench besides the boy shaking his head.

"i am another old guy, lived well before you were even considered young man,seen thoes younger then yourself burn in raids, yet you here have oppertunities many i have seen vanish beyond the recordings of time, and memory have. So  now i will ask you this. If your life was a story being read,  what is the moral of it? yes lets say the land becomes raized tomarrow, the planet shatters, the stars fall.... what will some reader learn of the child who just calledvit quits. Not even shy 15 years of life. Never traveled beyond ghe walls. Took the life given, and was like "i cannot do this?""

zaleds question was deep, and if anything pretty  caught the boy off gaurd, so busy thinking on kunai, and how hard or difficult bruises are, how molding chakra was such a difficulty, to yet consider that the world beyond himself was much wider, and more often then not, much less fortunate.

"everyday someone younger then you falls ill,never makes it, and their story is shorter, less vibrant then your own. What makes it more difficult then your struggle? another was too poor, or had deficencies beyond the doubt removing them from shinobi training, others lacked even talent, strength, and fortitude to even make it into class. Yet you are broken. Your story shows thus far that you have given up,never aged up, wisend up, or truly let your life fall apart before all you have left is your own strength. In fact you are in training engineered to spoon feed you not even a percentage of this child.  Yes you live in a world riddled with shinobi, whishy washy people hungry for strength, power, name it. it is there, the diffrence, they never just gave up as a child, and lived growing up before making some life, and often deadly choice. Many of them lived and learned far more then you did.  While having a stronger reason then it being too difficult."

zaled spoke softly but to a matter of fact in his points. He simply laid out the facts to the boy.  The age gap  was apparent and only made it much more silly.  

"ask yourself if you were much older and wiser, and saw this bliant show of surrender, and giving up, was it worth it? your moral if it all ended? because being unable to ask and answer that is nothing but a true show of weakness. You may want to give up now but by lack of planning, conviction, showing your very allies  that may rely on you one day, you will give up. It sticks and will stay as a stain on your legacy. Even if you left later this confirms your willingness to falter, If anything now is your choice to take back your desire to run away. Because if you flee when mere practice is difficult, Then when things really fly, you will be caught fleeing. so what is your answer child?"

another deep hammer hitting sequence of questions left the boy quiet, Although still unable to answer and left in more a tantrum, a wiser induvidual would have reasons, facts, and none other then solid concrete results, but this was a child amid a tantrum, not a man with convictions nor reason to stand as his pillar. If the boy was a father, had the children dying, and wife in the clutches of the enemy, then yes the view is possible, if he was a wayward like himself, then perhsps too. But a child did not have years behind his back other then oppertunity fed to him on silver spoons, and golden plates  of serving, he was not born in the depths of the poorest outcasts, and while at a glance zaled understood. The boys father was a jewler, a handy craftsman, the mother ran a small bakery and each worked hard and fed the boy well.

"you were clothed,bathed, and showed promise within the boundarys of shinobihood child. I have held village children younger then you amid a burning village, They had nothing left, and i have given them such oppertunities. Imagine your privlage stripped of you from birth, and no chance to gain it unless you were blessed by destiny, luck, fate, or sheer coencidence. This is why i find it silly. You wish to quit when there are thoes who have died even for a crumb of your fortunes. Yet they still bleed red. put your gear back on and return to the proctor child."

zaled commanded dissappointed at the selfish welp, it was a mistake by the boy, but one that ran rae with zaled. While yes he too ran off, he had years of thoughts on his mind, reasons, and beyond that he could provide for himself, and was willing to. No tears wasted or shed because of a hard day.

it is offensive to the efforts of thoes lesser then you that untill you reach an age befitting of an adult and really reflect on your life. you do not make such a rediculious choice.

zaled thought as he scratched off the boy from his list glancing at the list for the project for the students in question. The lesson, and project was simple.  How to best show the example of shinobihood to budding students. Although It was better to be honest then overglorifying the facts.

how best to push these young shinobi i wonder... the boy is not needed to be some example now. No but the truth. Is it easy? never, nor is baking, only tolerance to the nunciances, and acceptance of proper procidure.

zaled thought as he was not one to just do cliche followings, of just  telling someone to blindly accept a thing. That led to dead soldiers pointlessly running into arrows, fire, and swords in vain.

wc2250

twc3931
Yukinari Kamigawa
Yukinari Kamigawa
Citizen

Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:17 am
[Exit]

no claims
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:00 pm
The unfortunate results of the day, came. Zaled studied the young boy as he tried hard to embrace the cold hard facts zaled had been dropping on the childs head, sadly things were easy to take for granted, similar to how many who trained assumed a village was a safe haven, it was a moment of respite, but as zaled grew to understand in all his years, a mjnute of peace is merely a minute of peace, and only that. There was no such thing as a free pass into an easy life.

disease exist, so does starvstion, as does the sensless dull minded brute, the cut purse gotta eat, prolly has a newborn waiting at home with a sick wife, They made a choice to provide to the life where they may as well steal, yet you struggle to accept the good in your life the warmth of a mothers embrace, and the guiding of a fathers  will.. They provide you a hidden village as a home and further support your path forward because in the end they chose to bore you into this world. Your lack of understanding this,thst perhsps one day if your luck or stupidity deems it, you too must make a choice. for s child.....

zaled thought as the boy sat back down pouting a bit but returning to his studies as a whole. Silly asperations of being a grown man when a child has not even kissed a woman or even attempted courtship, the stranded orphan would sell their shirt and footware to be in the packed lunch lifestyle of the boy.

But now zaled wondered if yukinari was faring any better on their front of things. Well that was short lived as it was apparent this was a solo deal right now, The young man up and vanished with the street was partially done. great so we had a no show, and worse yet a task deserter. Appear to the job, then they vanish amid the hustle and flow of the job. I still do not understand these shinobi, They accept partial work as acceptable? ah man i suppose it is up to me to complete well this task at least.

zaled thought now his irratation returning as the soldier in him nearly reared its head another drop of systematic disobedience, and ignoring duty for whim and preference. The sleep in when tasks are due, and suddenly deciding the task may have been too much. It suddenly dawned on him.

ah this must be the reason why the shinobi boy wants to quit, looking up to task desertion, and people unable to wake up on a timely baisis speaks alot, The very school is asking for assistance, but even a instructor will not shake at meantioning at least once or twice the senior to a student took a "nap day" no wonder the boy wants to quit at twelve, the very genin a few years older is napping it out, and the boy whom i was working with decides its high time to sweep a few times and walk off. Glorious teaching methods!

zaled thought as he let out a sigh and shook his head, unfortunate to the degree at which this all goes. The result of well frustration and perhaps a chain of the whims of the uninspired? zaled was not sure in his greatest honesty, perhaps it was all the above and beyond comprehension. He entered the office of the principle a well built shinobi in a crisp suit of tan with an ink pen glancing over a sequence of plans.

"ah mister zaled, pleasure to see you here, the elemental sections for students plans are nearly done. I hope the student we had with training moral issues was not too difficult? it is daughnting like many other factors in the students development. So i appreciate your assistance."

the man offered a hand shake which zaled accepted with a small smile and he spoke up.

"no problem development takes time but so does morale growing, it isnt easy but like any training in life and skill development it takes the eviornment too. Something that is difficult for a child if veered wrong will struggle to accept. The elemental areas are important as with a natural feel to ones innate  to their heart, full of specialists of all creeds of the shinobi life. Although this is basic to the eye."

zaled stated as he glanced over the plan deciding to use a bit of his former experience as a kage and village developer of the type of deligation. He glanced at the plans and after a few moments of mapping it out as well as studying a few other things. Zaled grabbed a set of several blank sheets listing out a few things and drawing a few arrows to them before with measurements drawing out several diffrent training grounds.

The water ground had several interacting rivers that flowed with a variety of intensity controllable with man made  controls to affect the spred, along with a snack bar, and recreational area. The wind area had several high man made ditches filled with targets that could be strung with plenty of open area so air flow, even with a snack bar of its own on its own medium  area to enjoy. The fire area was an underground terrain with several pits of fire  along with torches lininng the area, and unlit areas, emphisizing the need to light areas with fire release to of course make use of the area fully. A wise touch to assure that the shimobi in question must be well in tune with their element and speedy with execution. While the lightning area had a series of lightning chakra fences flowing with a variety of intensity one must pass through so to reach a variety of equipment and even the snack bar.

"the point being to improve ones connection to an element and allow the elemental concepts to well function at an effective rate as well as allow one to design their own elementals methods and jutsu, one must use it and become more immeansed in it. Wether they use wind jutsu to reach across the gaps in the wind course, or use fire jutsu to light their pathway through the fire course and maintain control it comes to improvement and designing their methods as genin and beyond. Seals are important so asscociating handseals behind each method as are commonly used can in fact make stuff easier. Reinforcing ones learning. It is simple and easy to remember for the academy students at hand, as when training occurs beyond the class room this will assist in their creativity beyond a simple scroll. thank you principle for your time."

zaled stated as with a nodd to the principle he headed out the door and glanced at the  clock deciding that although now alone at these tasks he would realize that for most part his assisting in the missions was a little more selective, the other two would've figured a way with a bit of thought but elemental imearsiom was of course wise as a solid case.

I suppose this other task can be set aside for another squad to complete and I can go grab the pay as I too really do not feel although i was a puppeteer at one point this really does not suite me, I suppose the one who was asleep all day was the one who signed up.... pity it would serve well for themselves, but not myself sadly. However, my focus remains with the space time arts... speakimg of i need a test buddy for some of these jutsu. But i suppose a dummy will suffice for the time being.

zaled thought as he travled out the school towards the mission board of course after grabbing a warm cup of tea and a hot buiscuit to nibble on to punch in the names of the shimobi who bailed on their tasks at hand.

[i]mundane work but simple work to gather as it was nothing short of frustrating to see. Hm yukinara did not really put much behind it, perhaps an off day, A no call  no show but who knows they threw the mission requirement up but are not old like me so heart attack out of the question.

a few moments later zaled walked out the office with substantially less pay but it all vanished into a void being his pocket dimension leading to Arubboth  A long day which revealed more to what was the showing of less shinobi staying on point.  An unsettling feeling.

was morale loss this bad to cause such a shaken foundation.I suppose visiting the kazae appointed would be wise. After this cup of tea and buiscuit of course.

wc:1472
Twc:5403

(exit)

(partial claims)

missions complete

I hate sand: 500wc rewards: 3k ryo (1k ryo +2k bonus from being chunin) 5AP

second thoughts shinobi: 2k WC (rewards 6k ryo( 4k ryo+ 2k bonus from being chuninn) 20 AP

elementalist( ninjutsu spec) 3600 wc rewards: 11k ryo (9k ryo + 2k from being chunin) 30 AP

total: 20k ryp, 55 AP

missions incomplete

art is subjective
patrol training
peeping puppets(ineligable)

wc claims

2.5k wc to learn A rank for https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t55029-ghastly-grinding-caltrops

2.75k wc to learn A rank for

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t55959-temple-of-nirvana-technique-v7-2#418326

200 WC for 4 AP
[/i]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:28 am
Zaled Uchiha wrote:
wc:1472
Twc:5403

(exit)

(partial claims)

missions complete

I hate sand: 500wc rewards: 3k ryo (1k ryo +2k bonus from being chunin) 5AP

second thoughts shinobi: 2k WC (rewards 6k ryo( 4k ryo+ 2k bonus from being chuninn) 20 AP

elementalist( ninjutsu spec) 3600 wc rewards: 11k ryo (9k ryo + 2k from being chunin) 30 AP

total: 20k ryp, 55 AP

missions incomplete

art is subjective
patrol training
peeping puppets(ineligable)

wc claims

2.5k wc to learn A rank for https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t55029-ghastly-grinding-caltrops

2.75k wc to learn A rank for

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t55959-temple-of-nirvana-technique-v7-2#418326

200 WC for 4 AP[/i][/i]

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum