Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Emi Tanaka
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

An Important Announcement Empty An Important Announcement

Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:33 pm
Emi would write a letter, after working with several of the others who ran the village. Turmoil at a time like this was too much. It could not be accepted.

The letter would say,

To the people of Tanbogakure,

My name is Emi Tanaka. I am the current Komekage of Economic and Cultural Development.

Tanbogakure has received a most prestigious summons to the next Kage Summit.

Due to me having to leave, and with the support of a significant number of shinobi and elders within the village, we are putting a temporary pause on the voting of new Kages. This pause ends either the instant I return, or the instant it is confirmed I cannot return. Whatever either of those happen to look like.

I apologize that this will leave Tanbogakure without a Kage in the village once again, but I trust my subordinates. I trust that they can drive this village forwards and into the future, no matter how long this summit lasts.

Thank you,

Emi Tanaka

This letter would be copied and distributed to every mailbox in the village, and posted is places that people commonly congregated.

Exit
No claims
Declaring no votes for Kage as a change to village laws for the time being
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

An Important Announcement Empty Re: An Important Announcement

Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:42 pm
Terry had just entered the village office with all three hundred and eighty five forms he had been told to fill out to organize a vote for a new kage of the tanbogakure military, placing them upon the desk he felt immense excitement, soon he would be just like his idol, Lady Tanaka, who else would be bold enough to start a vote for themselves in such a turbulent time; and so it was oh so satisfying for the clerk at the desk who had the chance to inform him that all kageship elections had been postponed. Terry could feel his heart breaking, for this was nothing but a thinly veiled attempt at stealing power from the people, Terry's idol had turned out to be nothing but another corrupt politician. "I will not stand for this" he mumbled to himself, turning and marching out of the office in a huff. For the next week Terry would be found out the front of the village offices forming picket fences with other disgruntled villagers.

[exit]
[claiming a group random npc's forming the anti-tanaka corruption coalition]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum