Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Earth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Nothing More Important Than Family Empty Nothing More Important Than Family

Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:43 pm
It seemed like another day in Sunagakure for the young Chunin. She had been halfway through her much needed vacation. Between shifts training the kids at the academy and missions, she hadn’t had much time for a little R&R and not to mention collect more data on her family. The Uzumaki found herself in the village market, going from vendor to vendor until she found her way to a small family owned restaurant. She picked a table near the back of the well lit room across from the stage where a pianist played soothing tunes for the patrons. Kira placed her bags of purchased goods next to her and took a moment to catch her breath as another red haired woman took the seat across form her. The woman was much older than Kira, possibly in her late forties but her natural hair color was still as fine as the youngster.

“Have you found anything on my family Kokorro?” Kira asked the woman, still wearing her apron. The elder looked a little distressed as she fidgeted for something in her pocket. She pulled out a folded piece of paper and placed it on the table. “I asked some family that I have in the Waterfall country. They knew of a couple that stayed in their village for a few months. Before I could get her to ask them their names, she said that had left. One of the villagers saying they were heading east.” The Uzumaki opened the folded piece of paper and read it’s contents as the lady continued to speak. “In there is all the information she had on them. By the looks of it, there’s a good chance that this could be your parents.” Her words were heard just as the Uzumaki read on about how the couple said they were originally from the Island country. They didn’t wield any headbands but were able to hold their own against a couple of bandits that tried to raid the village. This information brought a hopeful smile to the girl as this was the bed lead she had gotten since beginning her search.

“I know that you have high hoped Kira, but careful. I don’t want you to get your hopes up too high only to be disappointed in what you may find.” The heterochromatic eyed girl smile faded as the woman spoke in a truthful manner. “Thank You Kokorro. You have been so kind to me. Please send word to your family that I will pass by soon to speak to her in person.” The older lady reached out and squeezed Kira’s hand before returning back to work. The young Chunin grabbed her bags and headed off back to her apartment. Finding fellow Clansmen had made Suna feel more at home than ever.

Kira made her way towards her apartment, dropping off her bags on the small table near the kitchen. As soon as she entered the room, her eyes were locked on the east wall. It was covered on locations, names, maps, and notes. Some were scratched out, other stood out firmly. The girl had heavily dedicated her free time in gathering information, and she had just received her biggest clue. She was confident with what she had gathered thus far and couldn’t prolong this matter any farther. She needed closure to this issue that has plagued her mind for so long. The Uzumaki took one last look at the wall before leaving her apartment and heading straight for the Kazekage office.

The girl entered the building and scanned the room before asking a lady behind a desk to speak to the Kazekage. An urgent matter she would declare before being told to wait a moment to get a meeting with him and that is what she did. She’d wait patiently for the Kazekage, planning over what she had to say.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Nothing More Important Than Family Empty Re: Nothing More Important Than Family

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:54 am
Upon entering the chambers she would be greeted by Suki who sits behind the fine wooden desk, putting some papers away she would ask her to wait just a moment so that she did not lose her place. Once everything was in order she would turn her full attention to the young redhead in front of her. Should she be told of an urgent manner involving the Kazekage she would ask if she could collect some of the details so that she can set the meeting up properly.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:25 am
Kira approached Suki, waiting for her to get her things in order before she had the receptionist’ full attention before speaking. “I am here to see the the Kazekage. I have important matters to discuss with him in regards to my missing family.” The Uzumaki pulled out a few papers that contained the intel she had gathered about their possible whereabouts on the east side of the shinobi world. The red haired girl only hoped that Koroshi was available as she saw this as a possible time sensitive manner. It almost reminded her of the time she went chasing after Sal.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:39 am
Suki would make sure to listen to Kira's words as well as quickly looking over the information that she had provided, getting the hint that this is really important to the girl given the sudden entrance and stating that it is urgent she would write down all of the information she was given as fast as she can. Should Kira watch her even though she is moving fast she has perfect penmanship, looking as if she spent a good deal of time writing each letter. Once she was done she would look up to Kira "Alright, thank you for your time, you can do ahead and head up to his office" She says with a smile.

Should Kira begin to walk away she would hand off her papers to a gentleman wearing a Suna headband, it would be assumed that they were brought to the Kazekage to brief him about the meeting, as well as the subject matter. Locations and such that were provided to her were also included so that he can already begin looking at the areas to come up with the because course of action.

If and when Kira heads up the stairs to Koroshi's office he would be greeted by two Suna guards that greet her before opening the double doors into the office to which she would see Koroshi sitting down at his desk, reading some notes as well as looking over some maps
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:36 pm
The girl watched as the receptionist quickly went through the information the Chunin had brought. It was quite impressive actually. It didn’t take too long for the woman to go through everything and allowing her to head up to see the Kazekage. “Thank you.” The girl would say before heading up the stairs. It was all too familiar to that time she chased after Salzem, bringing him back as an enemy of the state but ended up not being one. She gave a quick nod of acknowledgment to the two guards that stood at the front of the door, making sure it was okay to enter before proceeding through the double doors.

The girl would walk through the office, stopping about one meter from the desk, making a quick bow to the Kazekage once she was acknowledged. She could see that the male was looking some information over, maybe the details she had given to the lady downstairs. Boy, they sure worked quickly to get the papers to them. “Lord Kazekage.” She started off, as the man may or may not have been still reading through the information. If he had nothing to say or asked her for information, she would begin speaking, trying to provide everything she possibly could at once.

“I am unsure if you are aware but I haven’t seen my parents in four years. I was originally born in the Island country. I grew up there on a small island with my parents and sister. One day when I was 12, a tsunami hit, killing most of the villagers and separating me from my parents. After washing up on the shore, I somehow made it here. Since then, I have been looking into their possible whereabouts. I have commented myself with some fellow clansmen in Suna as well as coming travelers from different lands, asking them if they have seen people with the features of my parents.I have had a few hits, all located in eastern lands and have come to assume that this could possibly be them.”

She took a moment to recompose herself before emotions could overcome her. “ I know that this could be a possible stretch but... I have to at least try. I won’t be able to live with myself if I don’t at least try to find them.” Her eyes were focused on Koroshi’s, her determination certain. She needed closure, and she hoped that the Kazekage would allow her to pursue that.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:11 pm
When she entered the room walking to the Kazekage's desk to bow before him Koroshi would look up with a smile on his face "Good evening Kira" He would say as he moves the paper to the side a bit to give her his full attention. Should she continue with her actions on telling him about her family Koroshi would nod, listening to every word before speaking himself "Yes I heard about that tragic accident and I am terribly sorry about the loss of your homeland, as for your family I have been doing a little looking myself since you arrived here, I know how important family can be so if there was a chance they were still alive I wanted to increase it the best I could of finding them." Koroshi says, should the girl look over at the papers he was looking at she would see mission details where he has sent people around to different areas looking for someone that matched Kira's facial structure in hopes of finding a match.

After taking a moment and thinking Koroshi would begin to speak once more "I do not mind that you go after this lead, however as you may know we are having some issues with Kumo and their leader. Leaving the village right now is very dangerous, however, because I know how much this most mean to you I am willing to allow it should you comply with my requests. You will be traveling with some ninja of my personal choosing, and you will follow all of their orders to a T, should they tell you to leave, you leave. Hide, you hide. Do we have a deal?" Koroshi says explaining how he is willing to allow her to leave but only if it is done in a way that he cans till handle his duties as the Kazekage without having to worry about one of his ninja being captured or worse
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:54 pm
The Suna Chunin listened to the Kazekage carefully, taking in every word as she knew that every detail was important towards the sake of finding her parents. She couldn’t recall ever telling Koroshi about it but he was Kazekage after all so surely he had his sources. For all she know she probably did blab about it at some point and didn’t even realize it. Either way, it seemed as if he was completely open to helping her look for her parents which was the best outcome she could hope for.  The girl took a step closer towards the desk if allowed, taking a glance at the information he had been glancing when she arrived. His desk filled with documents containing photos of different red headed individuals and information about them. None of them looked noticeably familiar but the fact that Koroshi had been putting effort all this time towards her cause brought a hopeful feeling in her gut. She knew she had chosen Suna as her home for a reason.

Her eyes would bounce back towards Koroshi’s as he continued to speak once more. He spoke about the issues concerning Kumogakure. The Heterochromatic eyed girl has heard of these news briefly through her fellow comrades. Could Kira have picked a worst time to begin this mission? possibly not, but she couldn’t pick the timing. This just happened to be when she had gathered enough intel to not be searching blindly. Nevertheless, it seemed Koroshi would be allowing her to go on her search on one condition. That she was accompanied by ninja hand picked my the Kazekage himself; and that she would follow their orders when given... even if that meant abandoning the mission. “Deal.” The girl didn’t hesitate to speak, the word leaving her mouth the moment Koroshi had finished speaking. She felt a sense of comfort knowing that there would be others accompanying her, but with that feeling also came one of uneasiness as her search party would not be under her control. It was just something that she would have to deal with. Hopefully, she would find her family before whatever was going on with Kumo escalated too much... And before her family got into any real danger.

“Anything else Koroshi-Sama?” She asked, waiting for anything else he might add. If there was nothing else she’d continue on speaking. “I will begin my preparations for the trip. Please inform me on when your ninja are ready. I would like to leave as soon as possible.” She spoke with utter determination in her voice.  She would head off towards the door but pause momentarily before walking out. “And Koroshi... Thank You.” She said, grateful for all he has done so far. She could only imagine all that he did behind the scenes for his shinobi. With that, she was out to prepare for the trip ahead.

exit
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:36 am
Hearing that she had accepted his offer Koroshi would smile as he begins to think of who to send, he already has an idea, the first being Ganki, he is a very powerful ninja and is willing to do anything for money from what he has heard. The next Koroshi is thinking of sending either one of his Dust, or maybe two or three Jounin. Stacking different powers and abilities will help as well, too bad he has only seen one ninja giving any interest in sensory, that could help on the mission. As these thoughts go through Koroshi mind he hears Kira begin to speak once more.

"Nothing at the moment, I will be preparing a few things to give your group beforehand but that will be handled at a different time. It is no problem, I know how I would feel if I had family out there, not knowing what has happened to them. " Koroshi says with a smile, nodding at Kira should she leave the room as he begins to work some things out with paper work
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum