Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

A Bond of Necessity [Village Entrance] Empty A Bond of Necessity [Village Entrance]

Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:57 pm
The instant the world of the forge vanished from her sight a new world was brandished before her - the sudden light nearly blinding as it stabbed her eyes in it’s sudden assault. Her hand was still clasped in Arantima’s as she gained her ground over her surroundings, only relinquishing it when she realized she wasn’t at the gates exactly but at a newly constructed outer fence. It lead onto a direct path that she recognized as the path to the formal Tanbogakure entrance… or at least as formal as it got. “Thank you for the travel… it was far swifter time than I could have imagined. You can join me to the gate if you wish but if not I will miss you brother, having you by my side faithfully these past months have brought a sense of security I didn’t think I would be able to feel again. Please be safe.” Assuming he wouldn’t follow her she would reach out to give an awkward ruffle of his hair before establishing her straw hat to her head and beginning along the cobble stoned path to the entrance - following the newly installed - if not hastily built, fencing.

It wasn’t long before she reached the guard post that was still in its crumbling state, saddened by the look of it as it was just another show of how little they had been able to grow since her last time here. She wore her usual black skin tight jumpsuit and wide brimmed straw hat with the two devil horns protruding from it, though now she also had a straw shawl that covered her torso and swayed in the wind and her movements. Hair swaying behind her with each step and eyes shielded from onlookers - she was unassuming in looks. On her person was her usual items stored in her weapons pouches along her body - as well as a few important documents she kept on her person at all times since leaving Suna all those months ago.

Thus when she approached the main guard tower she felt a small sense of deja vu as she took out her Shinobi ID and slid it to the guard on duty - an elderly woman she had met once before. “Good to see you again. Seems I am unable to stop myself from the trappings of a rice village, your leader wouldn’t happen to be available would she? We have some important business to discuss.” She was being more forthcoming with information without press because she had found it best with the people of Tanbogakure to offer more before upfront rather than wait to be asked.

wc 438
Emi Tanaka
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 0

A Bond of Necessity [Village Entrance] Empty Re: A Bond of Necessity [Village Entrance]

Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:33 pm
Guarding The Greatest (B Rank)

If only it would be a bright, sunny day. One where the birds sing, the plants whistle. Where your only concern is "is it too bright? Maybe I should get a pair of sunglasses."

No, today would, of course, not be nice like that. It would be the sort of awful that was awful, and constantly threatening to get far worse.

Emi awoke groggy. She had been having to wake up earlier than she would prefer recently. Nothing timed out correctly. She had errands, and duties, and all of that because of A GOD DAMNED JOKE that apparently WORKED SOMEHOW?

She still hated this shit. But, she did not hate it so much that she would not try.

That was why she had been fighting to get up earlier recently, change her internal clock. It was easier if she started the day early to get a lay of things, get reports, and other things.

Today, however, was different. Normally, even as the Kage, Emi would choose comfort over appearing 'prestigious' (much to the chagrin of some several people who worked in the castle). Her regular attire was jeans and a tee shirt like blouse. Or even, and this one has almost gotten her aides physically aggressive, a tank top.

At least one pen had been broken when she wore a hoodie on a somewhat colder day.

At least the hoodie had had the "Rice" symbol on it? She had been repping her village!

But that was the thing. It was Her village, now. And as much of an annoyance as this job was, she was not about to give up on it. That felt tantamount to abandoning a lost child. So, when several people had reached out about the state of the village and of the country, well.

Emi was worried.

This is not even referring to the ninja that were coming trying to reach out recently, at least one of which was now headed here. That was... sure to be an exciting event.

Hopefully exciting in a good way.

What was less exciting was the weather.

The sun rose an hour ago. Emi had been awake when it had risen.

There was no indication, except a faint, grey light covering the world. The world smelled of petrichor, and that shared bad fortunes for what today would bring.

For you see, today, Emi was dressed, well, "to the nines" might be a poor way to say it. But she had on flowing robes and the smallest Kage hat she could find.

She absolutely despised it.

The loosest piece of clothing she had ever worn, besides the dresses and skirts her parents had made her wear when she was a child, were hoodies.

These flowing, positively silky garments were just awful. There was so much space to get tripped up in them, quite literally. She had not yet been properly fitted to it, damn it! It was a lot better than before but, hell, somebody was getting an earful!

Her feet LITERALLY WERE SHOWING. That was not supposed to be a thing, to be perfectly clear. The hat was also just... OBNOXIOUS.

So here was Emi, struggling to look correct, while standing at the gate to the village, in the guard building, perhaps the only new thing made in the last several months in this place, waiting for WAY TOO MANY important people to show up.

At least Matsune was here as well. She was being exceedingly helpful figuring out the Kage garb so that Emi would "look right" for all the people coming by to learn more about Tanbo, especially after the drastic changes that had come to the village in recent days, only some of which Emi was trying to directly contribute to.

"Oh, pardon me, deary, I do believe someone has arrived!" she said before turning away from helping Emi with the most recent clothing disaster.

Of course, this was said as the woman was still walking up to the gate. Not yet refurbished but, perhaps, after taking in the old sights, someone might notice the hints of a work in progress. Hints that, at the least, something was being done.

The new guardhouse may be largely identical to the old one. But it was new, at the least.

Matsune stood by the window as Emi fought with the clothing behind the thing.

Matsune was about to welcome the person when they first introduced themself. "Mizuki Ohta? Please give me one moment."

Matsune would turn before letting the playfully devilish smile appear on her face. Emi had told her, and the other guards, to be on the look out for one Mizuki Ohta, and that said person would be here 'any day now'."

She had kept quiet on knowing the woman, wanting for a chance for Emi to perhaps be flustered. A Kage caught off guard was a great source of gossip. At least, in the past, certainly. Perhaps not for Emi. She would have to see.

Matsune pushed open the door behind the guard house, and said simply, "Madam Mizuki Ohta has arrived," loudly enough that Mizuki surely could have overheard the statement.

Emi froze in place. She was NOT ready for this. The meeting with the various business moguls and 'other great people' was already scary enough.

Now this person who was either going to be a godsend, or a right horror, was here. And Emi was in this poor garb that did not fit right and...

If Emi's ears had been train horns, they would be whistling up a storm right this very moment.

With a gulp, Emi stepped around the guard house, into plain view from the road.

"Hello. My name is Emi Tanaka, current Komekage of Economic and," Emi took a breath, "And cultural releations. I am glad to meet you."

968 words
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

A Bond of Necessity [Village Entrance] Empty Re: A Bond of Necessity [Village Entrance]

Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:19 pm
The elderly woman turned to greet her with her usual pleasant look, recalling her name and asking for a moment and turning away from her to head to the back of the guard tower and opening a the back door to speak to someone who was standing back there. She had heard there were two heartbeats - one being Matsune and the other she had assumed was simply a second guard, maybe one sent to relieve her of her duties. The quickening of the heartbeat as Matsune announced her arrival to whoever was there caused Mizu to tilt her head curiously. There was a pause before movement would catch her eye as a figure swathed in ill fitting silk garments presented themselves.

Pressing her lips tightly together to refrain a smile from forming she would straighten up from her leaning position at the guard tower window and cross her arms over her chest - setting her weight on a slant as she settled into a relaxed stance. The woman in front of her was young, truthfully youthful in appearance and mannerism - long blond hair, bright green eyes, and a form that was lost in the garments draped around her. She spoke with forced composure as she had to take a deep breath to gather herself in the middle of her sentence. Truthfully she hadn’t expected the sight but she wasn’t disappointed, in fact she felt a pang of connection to the woman’s discomfort in the formal garb - having been Kazekage herself she had disliked the formal attire and had quickly disposed of tradition by never wearing it more than the one time at her coronation.

Forgoing the formality was a risk but she had a feeling that it might be best to cut through the proverbial red tape - “Don’t you look positively uncomfortable Lady Komekage… Emi Tanaka.” Uncrossing her arms she released her hat from her head and pushed it back to settle at her back held by the string around her neck. “I dare say you might be more comfortable in something that actually fit you, are they not providing you with a tailor? Traditional garb was never my forte as Kage either, but if tradition is your chosen path then who am I say otherwise.” The two toned eyes would flicker between Emi’s and to Matsune as she mentioned the tailoring as if playfully accusing the elderly woman of misguided fashion advice  - but finally they settled back on the green. With a gentle smile she would bow her head just enough to break eye contact and say in an earnest tone, “My name is Mizuki Ohta, current leader of Yugure and former leader of Sunagakure. Honored to meet you.”

Her usually stern expression held a softer light to it as she was genuinely pleased to meet such a young woman as Emi, it took a certain grit to be leader of a village regardless of size and if she had taken the mantle there had to be something to her. It was also just rare in her time on this world to meet another leader who was a woman - the idea of it had her giddy with notions of change. Perhaps Tanbogakure was on the path to positive change without the hand of Yugure in its midst. “So, Lady Komekage, how has the village been?” The question she knew was a loaded one from the brief exchange in their letters, but she was not one to shy away from a trouble topic so early in the conversation - impatient in a way - but she liked to think she was one to get down to business without the need for niceties.

wc 609
Emi Tanaka
Citizen

Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:27 pm

"Ugh, no, it's-"

Ugh

"I have to go meet some people but... maybe you tagging along would help? Or at least not hurt? Mind coming with? You too, Matsune."

Exit to Border's thread

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t54391-guarding-some-weak-ass-npcs#407387
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:07 pm
Raising her eyebrow slightly in amusement, the general nature of the girl was amusing, "Why of course, I wouldn't mind a bit."

Exit to border topic with Emi and Matsune
WC being moved into new topic 1047
Emi Tanaka
Citizen

Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:44 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum