Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Bond 2 (p,nk) Empty Bond 2 (p,nk)

Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:18 pm
Zen was standing on an tree log, watching a citizen he captured. With his hands that was placed in his pockets.  It was more like an swampy area. With high level grass on the left and right side, and dirty old water that would be in the middle of the area, the water wasn't high at all, just covered the muddy grounds of the jungle. Zen doesn't usually come out here. The most places you will find him will be at his house, or some sort of bar?  " hey, hurry up will you! I don't have all day!" zen stated as he leap down from the tree log, and grab the man. " now you told me it was out here, why you ain't find it yet? zen chuckled a bit. Pulling out his left hand from his pocket, he would signal the man to leave. " okay, giving you only  five minutes to leave this area, and be careful for old traps!" zen would say as he smack the male on his butt!  Watching the guy as he ran away. The boy looked down at his new boots.  " aw dang it! forgot there was mud  down here! well guess imma have to buy me another pair!" zen would then walk over to a tree, placing both hands on top of his head. the nara would wait. he didn't know what he was waiting for, but he figure there was something he could do out here, zen didn't walk three whope hours to just leave!

Law and order was hanging around in the jungle of amegakure.   Dropping his right hand from his head, zen would reach in his ninja pouch and pull out an kunai, this would be the start of him carving on the tree beside him!  " Chink...Clink, Clang!"  the noise zen would hear from the carving of the tree.

With a smile on his face, zen would step back and look at his art work! " hmm, looks good!" zen stated as he flip the kunai back into his ninja pouch, and turned back around, watching for what he was waiting for?
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Bond 2 (p,nk) Empty Re: Bond 2 (p,nk)

Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:47 pm
Ryuu strolled through the jungle as he often did on his way to go train for the day when he heard an odd raised voice. Usually no normal person simply walked through the jungle. Ryuu himself was no normal person nor did he conclude was the person with the raised voice. Walking towards the disturbance, Ryuu, the jounin of Amegakure, took it upon himself to investigate what was going on. As he walked the jounin walked right by a man who seemed distressed, but was not going back to the village. It seemed as if he was going deeper into the jungle. Shrugging, Ryuu continued onwards into the jungle until at last he came to a clearing where he spied a man complaining out loud about his boots, odd. Not making a sound the jounin watched as the man carved something in a tree. Deciding to announce his presence. In a loud clear voice he spoke up, "Hey, there! What are you doing out here in the jungle? Are you lost?" Waiting for a response Ryuu rested his right hand on the hilt of his blade that hung from his left hip. On said blade hilt hung a single silver bell that could act as a gateway to hell for his opponents. Hopefully this man would be no opponent. Perhaps he was simply lost and was unable to find his way home? Only time would tell as the jounin waited for a reply from the man.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:05 pm
Zen would glance to his left, after hearing an unknown voice that appeared from the woods. " hm?" zen would then step from the tree. 

"Hey, there! What are you doing out here in the jungle? Are you lost?"

It appears the guy thought zen was lost. Probably because zen doesn't have an headband yet. " Lost? no sir! I'm not lost. Just out here enjoying the rest of the evening!" Zen would say as he place his right hand on his ninja pouch! noticing the guy approached him with an very high powered weapon on his hip. Knowing for sure, zen didn't want to piss him off! no need for losing a limb in the middle of no where! smiling, zen would try to spark the conversation up with the guy. " So, I go by the name of Zen Nara! An Academy student of Amegakure, soon to become an genin!" the boy would say. "What if this is what I have been waiting for half of the day?" Zen thought to him self, but from these circumstances, he didn;t know what to expect from the guy.  While waiting for an reply from the gentleman, zen would reach in his right pocket, and pull out an cigarette! " hey want a smoke?" zen would ask.
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:37 pm
As the boy spoke Ryuu's grip on the his swords hilt lessened. The boy was apparently  from Amegakure and was, thus, not a threat. Relaxing his whole posture Ryuu responded to the boy in a smooth almost snake like way, "I will pass on the smoke, those things'll kill you sooner or later. Shinobi have enough things trying to kill them as it is. My name is Ryuu Koga, Jounin of Amegakure. So, were you training out here or what?" Ryuu asked, because often times academy students went out into the jungle to train for their genin exams and were never seen again. Hopefully this kid would not be one of the unfortunate few. Ryuu was not the most socialable of guys, but he was more than willing help the kid train if that was what he was doing out here. After all, Ryuu needed some practice as well. He liked to keep his reflexes quick. If they were he could miss an opportunity.

It was that kind of lesson Ryuu had learned in the academy: one had to keep themselves on their feet. He recalled one time where he had to go through a gauntlet of physical exercise and then play a game of chess. The goal was to teach the academy students how important it was to be able to perform both physically and mentally on the battlefield. It was training like that that had created Ryuu. It had molded him into what he was today. Kind od ironic when one thinks about it: the training he received in Amegakure spurred him onwards to want to run the village, not that he had ever expressed anything like that to anyone. Hell, no one officially knew he was a master of genjutsu either. There was a plus to keeping parts of one's self in shadow-it foten paid off in the end as Ryuu hoped it would.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:24 am
Zen heard the man denied his offer, and asked if he was out here for training?  " Well Yes, I am out here for training! Also you did state that you was a jounin?  how magnificent, maybe we could train? The fact that i was out here looking for a more harder opponent to spar with. Maybe you up for the challenge?" Zen would ask.  It will most definitely me a great lesson for the young academy student. With his cigarette that hung from his lips, he would wait for the man reply. Hopefully this guy wasn't one of those psychopath killers, who rape little boy's and do weird shit. Well that's all in the ninja life! You never know what situation you are gonna get yourself into! best to learn the hard way.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:40 pm
Training, training Ryuu always needed training. However, he was really quite unsure how to go about training with someone who was far below his level, this was why the jounin was never tasked with teaching the academy students. Younger shinobi were never cautious, it really irked Ryuu. Though there was a first time for everything, right? Racking his mind Ryuu had no real idea where to start at all. Sadly, the one course that Ryuu slept through during his training for jounin was how to teach people things. he was shinobi, all he knew was how to kill people. Though a shinobi was by no means a crude weapon, no, they were surgical knives. The job of a shinobi was simple: eliminate any threats to the home village. A simple job, yes. However, it was without a doubt one of the most important, without a doubt.

Still at a loss, Ryuu decided to simply ask Zen what he would like to do. In a smooth voice the jounin spoke up, "So, how exactly do you wish to train? I mean I could spar with you, but only if you wish to." Ryuu then remained silent and waited for a response from the academy student. Perhaps it would be a new learning experience for the jounin. After all, everyday brought new chances to learn and grow. Despite how cheesy it sounded Ryuu knew from experience that the sentiment was true and had been proven time and time again. So, hopefully, if everything went well, this would be another such experience.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:59 pm
"So, how exactly do you wish to train? I mean I could spar with you, but only if you wish to."

" Hm, I was maybe thinking, you could show me some ninjutsu, or even taijutsu? you know some of the ninja basics! at the classes, we're learning about weapons, you know, Kunai's swords, all that awesome stuff." Zen would say as he flip out a kunai, and sighed. It was finally his opportunity for a nice training. But only this opportunity, zen would not let up! But under these circumstances, his opponent is how ever way more stronger than him.. But zen was up for the challenge as well. Witha puff from his cigarette. The Academy Student would wait for the jounin reply.
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:17 pm
Ryuu sighed and thought about how he could avoid being the worst teacher ever. Then a thought occurred to the jounin, it would be simple, very simple: teaching by example. Speaking up Ryuu spoke up in a clean voice, "Very well I will give you a demonstration and then I must be on my way." Nodding once Ryuu quickly drew his sword and swished it through the air a few times demonstrating a few stances here and there. Then the jounin sheathed the sword and allowed shoton chakra to engulf him, making a deadly efficient armor or sorts. Then the jounin wove a few quick hand seals to bring forth a lightning dragon that soared through the sky till it impacted a tree not too far away leaving large scorch marks. Allowing a quick smile to grace his face the jounin wove a few last hand seals for the body flicker jutsu and left the vicinity to return to the village. Ryuu had a few things to attend to and by attend to: he did not want to be blamed with teaching a academy student the wrong techniques. However, in the back of his mind Ryuu hoped that the student had been watching carefully, perhaps he had learned something, who knows?

{Exit, wc: 1033, +5 stats +10 JP}
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:01 am
Zen would watch as the man drew his sword from his shealth.  The man would swish it through the air a few times, smiling, zen would then flip out his katana. Trying to do the samething the boy did. " Hm, this should be easy!" The nara would hold the sword tightly and swish it threw the air the same way the man did it. He was going to most definitely pass his test! with the help of that jounin, zen would proceed with his training. It was only a few mosre thing's he had to do in the jungle before leaving. With his kantana that was held in his hand, he would begin to swing it around. This was all part of his task for today. If he was able to complete this. Zen would be able to go home. After a few hours of doing that, zen would leap onto a tree. With his katana that was placed back inside his shealth, he would relax on the tree log. Watching the bird's play around in the sky and the other sounds of the animals. It was one good day for the nara. But knowing he was not even a genin yet. He would have more challenges up ahead in his life. But zen was more focused on his life now. He doesn't even have an head band yet, or no good ablility's. His gift as being a nara was good! Now all he have to do, he make something right with it.  When zen was done spending his day in the jungle, he would walk away. With his hands in his pockets, zen would leave the jungle. With a smirk on his face.

twc:1071

+5 stats +10 jp

Exit
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:05 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum