Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Running Errands with friends old and new Empty Running Errands with friends old and new

Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:56 pm
The Missions:

The rise of the morning sun this morning was beautiful. The relationship that Kota had with his depression was on a break. It gave him a sense of peace and stability. Kota got dressed and ready quickly. His recent goal was to take on more missions, even mundane ones. He wanted to expand his influence in the village. Since the visit from his deceased mother, returning the family honor became very important to him. If there was no higher honor than Kage, then he was going to become the next Kazekage.

Kota made it to the mission center and checked out what was on the board. He picked three then filled out a form for a temporary team request. The requirements were relaxed and who he would get teamed up with would be a surprise. The main goal was to start and meet. THat was what he was telling himself in order to psyche himself up. Kota may have been on a break against depression but they still sent him messages. The archer could not dodge it so easily.

While he was waiting Kota reviewed the first mission he accepted. A small visit to the doctors office. It was an easy mission that most people knocked off the way early. This time Kota chose it because there was a higher chance of meeting a lower tiered genin. Since all the smart ones would have already been done with it, or at least did it when they became aware of it.

WC: 250
AvaVita
AvaVita
Citizen
Stat Page : Click here for stat
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Running Errands with friends old and new Empty Re: Running Errands with friends old and new

Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:39 pm
Asami smiled to herself and the sun as she strolled toward the mission center. It was her first day of doing missions and she was pretty excited, giving her that little extra spring in her steps. As per usual, her hair was secured in one simple braid and her ninja headband was around her neck. The young girl took her time walking through the village. Even if she had been a resident for 3 years the village was still somewhat strange for her.

Arriving at the mission center she walked straight to the help disk. She had decided that it might be nice to sign up to be assigned a team if somebody needed it. She hoped that in this way she could meet somebody and get to know more people. Sitting down she scanned the room briefly, but before she really could look closer at the people she heard her name being called up. A bit surprised by how quickly it happened, she jumped down from the waiting chair and walked over. One of the persons looked her over handing her the mission details and the name of one of her temporary teammates. Smiling at the person she looked around for this Kota.

Her eyes scanned the area, but thinking that they might call them up when they had gotten all members. At least she hoped so, crossing her finger she walked over to the mission board just to look. Familiarizing herself was always first on her list, at least that is what her mother thought her.

WC: 258
Anonymous

Running Errands with friends old and new Empty Re: Running Errands with friends old and new

Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:36 pm
Missions were never Asuka’s favourite activity, since he seemed to end up fighting on the majority of the ones he went on. Just whose idea was it to authorize B ranks and above for a genin, anyways? He sure wouldn’t, if he were in charge. But he wasn’t in charge, and he needed money to sustain himself, so missions it was. At least this time, he would probably be able to get away with only doing C ranks at highest. He wasn’t being roped into higher ranked missions, hopefully.

Arriving at the missions centre, he spotted a couple familiar faces even as he made his way to the mission assignment desk. However, he was almost immediately pointed in the direction of one of those familiar faces- Kota, the very man who had witnessed Asuka making his first, necessary kill. Not that the albino had wanted to do it, especially in the way he had. But he had been under duress at the time, and the lives of many had been at risk. Either way, it didn’t matter. As long as Kota didn’t bring it up, he wouldn’t have to think of it anymore.

Making his way up to the other, the pale medic tapped him lightly on the shoulder to gain his attention. ”We meet again. Though, I suspect under better circumstances than the last time. No B ranks this time, I hope?” he said, still having to look up with how short he was next to Kota. As always, he was dressed in ghostly white kimono, not a spot on it despite the dust that often hung in the dry desert air. Even with their unique infrastructure, dust still existed almost everywhere.

WC: 283
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:04 pm
The archer had a small wait till someone was sent his way. It was a small little face that had a fresh look to it. It amused him just how naive he must have looked in the past as well. “Salutations. A pleasure to meet you. I am Kota Apollon. I put in the request and will be glad to work with you.” Always polite, the archer made sure to introduce himself. A cute face on a small girl would have been enough to ensnare others but not someone like him.

Kota was surprised to see a blast from his past. The pale man that he had met before was working with him. The archer was under the impression that he had died on a mission or something. It had been some time since he last saw the guy. If the sickly medical ninja was alive he should have participated in the Chunin Exam, yet Kota could not remember the chakra signature even being close.

“Nope. The missions we are running this time are painfully simple. For the most part we should be able to do it in our sleep.” Kota started to give the [/color]rundown on the simple tasks. He did not need to give out too many details as it was all simple. “Now we can go for a check up and complete our first task.Getting a checkup from the doctor.” Taking the point as the team leader, Kota walked in front. He would allow for small talk and answered any questions asked of him.

WC: 250
TWC:  508

Last edited by Kota Apollon on Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AvaVita
AvaVita
Citizen
Stat Page : Click here for stat
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:00 pm
Smiling brightly at the man she looked up at him "Asami Senju at your service!" giving him a small salute before her eyes went to the last person joining them on this small new adventure. She made sure or at least tried to scan them over in a polite way, she did feel relatively small next to the both of them. But alas, that was the life of young children, both a curse and a blessing, depending on how you used it.

Taking a small focused breath she listen to them before turning to the Albino man, who clearly knew Kota. "Hello there, my name is Asami Senju, and I will be working with you today" She also repeated her small salute before turning her gaze towards Kota again listening to his rundown of the mission. "sounds simple enough" She nodded along.

Looking at Kota and the other one she smiled "So you two know each other for another mission? Was it a fun one or something more like this earned thing we are doing now? Have you guys been on many missions? I just started, or rather this will actually be my first mission, how long have you guys been ninja's?" At this point, Asami was maybe a bit too ready to ask one too many questions, but as usual, her mother's voice rang at the back of her mind reminding her that not everybody enjoyed being almost interrogated. Taking a small breath she looked at the boys hoping she hadn't overstepped and they would indeed answer her questions, she was indeed a curios and naive young girl.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:57 pm
Kota’s words were reassuring, though there was one part that confused him. “They’re… they’re really putting me on a team to go get a checkup? I AM a doctor, too…” he said, seeming about as close to sulky as the placid young man could get. He could take care of himself, for the most part, when it came to his own health. However, his sense of duty was well ingrained by this point, so he reluctantly followed Kota and the girl, who was vaguely familiar and shooting off questions faster than he could really process. Sighing, he decided it might be a good idea to leave the small girl to Kota, since he was far from being experienced with such boisterous children.

However, her comment about a “fun” mission was what got to him. Whipping around with a surprisingly severe expression on his face, he stared the child down with somewhat angry eyes. “I am a medic, it is my job to heal people. We went on a mission meant to be a C rank at most, but by the end it turned into an S rank. I had to kill a woman to keep the team, and the civilians her group had been killing, safe. It is not my job to hurt people, but I had to. There is nothing that could quantify that sort of thing as fun, not in the slightest. Do not bother shinobi older than you about their missions, you’ll soon find out just how horrific being a shinobi can be. Keep your innocence for a while longer.”

That said, the young man stared straight ahead, worked up enough that despite being a foot shorter, he was more or less level with Kota in their little procession. He hadn’t meant to snap, but those kinds of questions… they really got to him. Especially in reference to the sorts of missions he had been on with Kota and Guren. It hadn’t been easy or fun by any stretch of the imagination, and the kid needed to learn to not bring up sensitive topics in regards to missions. Besides, many higher ranked missions were completely classified, so it wasn’t like he could tell her much beyond that even if he wanted to.

WC: 375
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:03 pm
Kota was trying not to make it weird. Sure they killed some people last time they went on a mission together. It was not like the little girl would have been aware of it. She was just being polite and asking questions. Hearing the way Asuka went into the little one rubbed him the wrong way, and it was hard to do, especially with how easy it was to rub him the right way.

“You have to forgive him Asami. Asuka is a great medic in his own right. He may be damaged but he is still a senior you can learn from. The last mission seems to be a bit of a trigger for him. Do not mind it too much. Just keep a closer watch on your mind. Not everything we do is easy and a lot of it will leave scars, psychological or physical.”

The check up was simple and straightforward. Kota went first to get it out the way. He would wait for the other two to show up before continuing to their destination. The archer would continue to speak to Asami to provide the little novice with guidance. Kota would not admit it but he enjoyed helping the next generation of sand shinobi. It warmed his heart to help his hometown.

“Continuing from earlier that and the other missions we are doing today will be a tad bit easier. Now we help out the community in other ways. Like debri removal. There is a job for everyone. The trick is to find what you can do and become the best at it. If you do the job well enough, who knows where you can end up.” Kota would go with them to the tree that needed to be removed. “Here. A senju should easily be able to handle a tree. See if you can while I chat with Asuka.” Kota gave her a friendly smile while he moved to talk to his friend.

“Hey are you okay? Sorry, if you have been avoiding me. I was not aware of it.” Kota was trying to be more reassuring to the people in his village. It was a genuine concern that the pretty boy was cracked.

WC: 369
TWC:  877
Anonymous

Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:16 pm
Asuka got quiet after his little outburst on Asami, sitting through the checkup with only minimal resistance when the doctor performing it got opinionated on his diet. He wasn’t a medic for nothing, seriously! He knew what to eat to optimize his performance in the field, probably better than any civilian did. Though he did defer to said civilian when it came to more general health matters, since those were less his realm of expertise. He didn’t say anything at all throughout the whole process unless prompted.

By the time they’d made it to their next mission, the tree removal, it was clear that Kota was worried. Asuka… didn’t really know what to say. He hadn’t meant to be quite so harsh, but he also hadn’t been okay in a long time. Maybe ever. ”I haven’t been okay in a long while. You know the basics of my background, Kota. After that mission I… ended up doing some research into why and how it happened. I didn’t find anything. There aren’t any leads as to how two genin and a jounin got kidnapped from right within their own village into a cult plot. If there are any leads I missed, they’re all long gone, too. That night… that brought up everything from my past. I vowed never to kill again, you know. But I had to. For us, for the village. It brought up some pretty painful memories, that’s all. While the young man was being honest, he certainly didn’t want to say any more on the subject, either. His body language was closed-off, a line of tension to his body that spoke of just how little he wanted to be reminded of these things.

He knew Kota was still going to try to talk to him about it, at least a little. That was when the young man moved to help Asami with the tree, stalling to not have to deal with the conversation just yet. While it wasn’t useful for destroying the tree entirely, his Chakra Enhanced Strength would be very useful for removing the trunk from the area to be disposed of. He’d take on the majority of this bit of work, not wanting to leave it all to an actual child. (No matter that there were likely people out there who considered the young man a child himself.)

It didn’t take all that long to deal with the tree once he’d joined Asami, though. Even lifting the broken tree trunk was easy enough, though pulling up the stump after took considerably more effort due to just how deep those roots went. But, in the end it didn’t matter, the young man moving mechanically to complete the task before they were on their way to the next job.

WC: 461
TWC: 1,119
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:10 pm
It was funny how the passage of time made changes to everything. Kota was a lot of things but he was not as head strong as he used to be. A part of his growth came from learning and becoming more of his own person. The archer used to only do things that he would consider fun. Now he was doing more and being a better person, not just a better hunter and ninja.

Kota would take anything he said with a grain of salt. The archer would try to ease tensions between the both of them if not for the sake of the mission than the sake of himself. He did not want to be the reason that someone was feeling left out in the village. A part of him growing was understanding that everyone had different reasons for doing the things they do. If it was not for the fact that the sands were his heritage. He would not be trying so hard to restore glory to the clan and getting the Kage hat. It would do wonders to get his people back on track. A shame Kota did not have a chance to even try it. The medical ninja went and pulled out the tree as if to avoid conversation. The archer wanted to keep talking but lacked the will to continue the conversation. He would just let it go as the tree was taken care of.

“See. This is what I meant by some errands not taking long at all. The last thing we need to finish up on the errands is a quick little clean up at the Crystal Palace.” Kota did not want to go into the little bit of history he had read about the place. It was all a mix and mash of information. The important stuff, if true, would not even be available to him. Kota was learning that the ninja village was one big mass of secrets. The stronger people just know the majority of them.

The archer would guide them to the next location before starting to speak again. The atmosphere already had a weirdness to it. He could only try to find the words to apologize again to Asami later. “We can divide it into parts. When you finish your area you can go and turn the mission in.” They were supposed to be working together but the crystal palace was transparent. Even if they all worked separately they would still be in the vicinity of each other. They could even see what the others would clean. Kota did wonder if the place had separate bathrooms.

Kota quickly cleaned the place. He was used to doing similar cleaning when it came to his forge. Not with paint on glass, it was just a similar methodology. The archer could tell what needed to be cleaned and what needed him to mind his own business. The only thing he lacked was the ability to make everything completely sterile. His area was clean and tidy, just not clean enough to eat off the floor. When he finished he waved at the girls and went about his merry way. He had other things to do.

WC: 533
TWC:  1,410

[Exit]

My skill beloved presence doubles mission rewards. 12,000 (2,000 for each mission) and 30 AP rewarded. Turning the bonus AP into ryo for a 1,500 bonus. Granting 13,500 Ryo overall (New account balance 241,840). The 1,400 WC is going to learn Seichi Buki Ayatsuri - Subtle Weapon Manipulation
Anonymous

Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:47 pm
[Exit]

Claiming 1,119 words towards https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t42665-chakra-scalpel-v7
New WC total 1,593/2,500 words

Claiming 11 Stat points towards Chakra.
Claiming 6,000 ryo and 30 AP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum