Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Demon Teaches the Blood Maven Empty Demon Teaches the Blood Maven

Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:20 pm

Demon Teaches the Blood Maven A9ZAf7m

Demon Teaches the Blood Maven RlNMUAA
Arantima was set up on Circular stadium of sorts, The stone floor was carved out in Concentric circles that were spaced 1 Meter apart from each other with the first center circle being 1 meter across and from there there were about 40 such circles making the final circle 40 meters from the center point or 80 meters in full diameter.  He stood in the center of the first circle and was Holding his Twin Demon lance Blade staff but wearing his Tenkai No ma Robes and not wearing his filter mask.

He likewise was wearing his Demon Claw gloves which gave him a truly menacing appearance. His white hair was hanging around his neck as it had grown out a small bit He had set out In front of himself 5 kunai that were not quite impressively made but were serviceable. He likewise had set out behind him 4 Giant Fuma shuriken, Placed Tip to Tip in an arcing circle behind himself that encompassed a large arc of space creating almost a barricade of a metal wall of blades behind himself.  

He had sent Pakuun out to Call Kana-mi out to the Training grounds with him first. She had been the first that he met and was the most familiar with her, having travelled from Tanbogakure with her towards Yugure in the first place so he felt it would only be proper to extend this offer of training to her first and foremost.  Arantima himself was fairly calm looking, staring off into the distance as he watched the waterfall that produced the mists that protected the borders of Yugure.

The blades of his Demon claw gauntlets glinted in the low light that the misty skies allowed to pierce their cool and soft veil. The Black leather that bound those curved spine-like blades up his farm arms and the black leather glove that was adorned in bladed claws with blades that coated the back of the hand as well as the tips of the fingers. He looked like a Monk that was trained to fight demons, and yet had become like what he hunted. The red eyes that almost glowed in the soft light with the expression of lust filled malice that only a serial killer could produce.

378/378

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 890/890

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters | Jumping Distance/Height 42 Meters

Kana Mi
Kana Mi
Citizen
Stat Page : Blodreina
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 59650

Demon Teaches the Blood Maven Empty Re: Demon Teaches the Blood Maven

Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:07 pm
Kana recieved the message from Pakuun, the small owl summon, and did well to follow it. Since the members have made it within the walls of their newly beloved home, it was due time for them to become better acquainted with one another.

Even if it meant through the shedding of blood. . .

Kana made her way through the training grounds clad in her basic outfit of fitted black leather. There was nothing out of ordinary about the outfit, perhaps it was due time that she found something more handy? Her forearms bore the sealing bands that held some of her basic equipment and tools, again nothing too special.

"I have a prediction that this isn't going to end very well for me~" Kana said with a coy grin, although she was only half joking. Her eyes already taken all the details. From the glistening gauntlets and to the organized rows of weapons at Arantima's very disposal.

There were many things that guaranteed her that Arantima was going to be a formidable opponent to be up against, training or not. Kana couldn't yet decide if she was looking forward to witnessing what he was capable of or if she was dreading it.

Whatever though, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Kana took a few steps forward. finding her a position amongst the fifth circle from the entrance. Leaving her to be about thirty-five cidcles from Arantima's current position. Her eyes gazed at him. Somewhat slack but nonetheless she was alert and careful.

She noted the chance of his hair, and the waterfalls that rained down from behind him in some sort of elegant background. "How shall we begin?" Her words question, just as something caught her attention from Arantima's left. A woman. . pale as snow and hair that matched the shade of sakura blossoms.

As Kana's lashes dropped in the act of a simple blink, the woman was gone.

{320/320}
- Spirit Rise Day 6
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:52 am

Arantima Smiled at Kana-mi's first response. He looked her directly in the eye and then peeled his haze from her to his arrayed weapons and chuckled before he reached to tap the tip of a clawed hand against each kunai as if counting them, even though he was the one who had placed them down. "I don't know. I think this will go very swimmingly for you! At least in the realm of learning, which is what I am also hoping to do here. We can learn much more from each other through training than we could otherwise.  Who we are, how we are..  The deepest parts of yourself exposed through subconscious thought in the heat of a moment."

He rose back up to stand once again and looked at Kana-Mi and smiled gently "We start simply. We will do our level best to not injure each other permanently, and death is off the table. With you, unlike Tenka and Kinko.. I will not limit myself to my basic techniques, I will use Techniques that are a bit more advanced, though you shouldnt worry, I wont use anything that I would consider my most powerful.  Feel free to use whatever you have at your disposal just staying clear of anything similarly to me hmm?"

He looks her up and down for a moment before he twirls his bladed staff through the air lazily until his posture changes to one of readiness. He has the blade held behind him horizontally behind himself. He doesn't move from that, but he does give her a smirk and a nod of readiness.

268/646

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters | Jumping Distance/Height 42 Meters

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:28 pm

Arantima holds up a quick hand as he spots an owl fluttering in from the direction of his forge and he turns and bows slightly towards Kana "Apologies we will have to take this up another time, please just find me whenever you have a free day. I am being called about some work I am doing for Mizuki." Arantima rushes off after collecting his equipment and throwing it all back in its correct storage places.

{EXIT AND CLAIM]

76/722

722 towards Will of the Blood cursed 722/2000

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune