Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinichi Yamanichi
Shinichi Yamanichi
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Artistry! Setting Up The Art Project! Empty Artistry! Setting Up The Art Project!

Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:00 pm
Mission: Art is Subjective

Shinichi woke up in time for to get some steak at the store, however, he ended up seeing a sign outside an art gallery. "Help wanted. We need help to get our new art project up and running!" Shinichi just couldn't refuse to go in. Upon entering the gallery, Shinichi noticed a few paintings of beaches, deserts, and even cavern systems. There were 3 men. each with painters' gear on. One of the men, constantly referred to as K, began speaking. "Listen, we need help. we've been having trouble getting these paintings hung up. Either they fall down, or they are askew slightly." K said. Shinichi said with a smile, "Then allow me to get these things ready to show off to the rest of the village!" 

Shinichi, who is normally one to help the village, looked and said, "Listen, I have experience with this sort of thing. I would be honored to help with this amazing display of art." Shinichi would begin taking one end of the frame, ensuring not to smear the painting, and ask K for some assistance with lifting the painting. "No problem, sir." K said. The painting then began to ascend higher into the air. Shinichi would then begin to hang the image off the wall. making sure to keep the edges straight, and the frame even with the wall. "You there, with the tan beret." Shinichi said, "Bring me those paintings over there. They need to be hung up soon don't ya think?" The other 2 men would then move into position themselves, and lift the first painting, placing leaning it against the wall shortly afterwards.

Shinichi then managed to get the painting on the wall steady, and evenly. "The first painting is on the wall. You're welcome." 
"Wonderful!" said K, "but there's one more thing we need help with." K then pointed at an unfinished art piece near the eastern wall. it looked liked whoever was painting it was out of ink, or they just gave up due to lack of interest. "This painting was meant to be finished, but the guy scheduled to it was apparently uninspired and just gave up, so I ask you this: Will you finish this painting?" 

Shinichi pondered the idea of making something so beautiful, and so picturesque that it would bedazzle all of Sunagakure. He wanted to be recognized as more than just a ninja, he could also be recognized as an artist who loves showing off his work. "I'll do it, but I won't be doing this for personal gain." Shinichi was guided to the paintbrushes and painting board in the room and then immediately got started. A few nice bushes in the corner, a nice yellow sun at the top, a blue sky, and even a few twigs and bushes. It was all up to him how the painting turned out, and he wanted it to turn out like a masterpiece, an inspiration to millions. as painted the last stroke on the canvas, the men had finished hanging the rest of the pictures up, and they were all even and straight. "Thank you so much, sir." said K with a look of joy, "Now we'll be able to open up the art exhibit. By the way, what's your name?"

Shinichi would then say, "My name's Shinichi Yamanichi." before walking out the door, but not before collecting his 1,000 Ryo. 

WC: 570
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum