Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

The Nova Exam Finals: Tsunayoshi vs Enishi - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nova Exam Finals: Tsunayoshi vs Enishi

Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:16 pm
This was it. 

The world was painted awash with red, howling through the air as the endless cyclone of Empty Disaster closed in on its prey and blazed a giant hole through the other side of the arena, burning with a natural energy-infused inferno. But at that very juncture, an explosion of white would overlap with the red light, engulfing the arena in a vortex of crimson and alabaster which would be an amazing spectacle for the combatants to see. Enishi knew that Tsunayoshi activated something, and it could very much end this battle, yet he committed anyway - his actions inflexible invariant of the pandemonium surrounding him. He was close! He could feel it...just...one...second.

A sharp pain erupted from his body.

...Huh?

Both combined eruptions died down, revealing the two shinobi in absolute clarity. Tsunayoshi was completely undamaged, his armor blocking Enishi's Empty Disaster with no damage sustained. But, that wouldn't of the Wraith's biggest concern.

He looked down.

A single shuriken was embedded in his chest.

Tsunayoshi was truly a cut above the rest. Even when pushed to a corner an innumerable amount of times, even when all of his strategies were reversed in a single moment, and even when deprived of the very tools he used to conduct his tactics - the Raven still found a way to outmaneuver the Hawk. As the explosion was going on, Tsunayoshi was able to throw a shuriken before Enishi could swing his blade; not only that...that explosion of his, completely knocked Enishi out of his Sage Mode. He was in over his head, that was the message he got. The golden aura erupting from the auburn-haired boy's body would cease immediately, his hair, eyes, skin, and markings disappearing and reverting to normalcy. Hiramekarei was swung, yes, but it was so close...yet so far from hitting its target. The blazing blue blade was only an inch from striking Tsunayoshi's neck, stopping by the shuriken cutting off any form of vitality the Wraith had left in him. His body grew cold, his stomach felt clammy, his eyes were starting to flicker, Hiramekarei's chakra stopped flowing. Enishi had exceeded his limits, but Tsunayoshi was just reaching his. 

Yet even still.

"Not...yet..."

Stumbling for a moment and dropping his blade to the ground, Enishi stared in defiance at the Hoshimura. Reopened wounds, dripping blood, struggling for air, absent of chakra, without any blade - he possessed just one weapon - Kakugo. With resolve, he stood towards the Hoshimura who readied his final attack.

An army of shinobi spirits, thousand in number - charged toward Enishi with blades in hand.

The Wraith smirked.

Ten grueling seconds was all it took to send the Wraith flying through the air, crucified by dozens of unique swords entrenched deep in his back by the armory of the Hoshimura's servants. Falling from the ambiance of the horizon, he plunged to the ground with a silent slam, right before the Omen of the Battlefield. His sense of pain no longer functioned. The blades deep within his body felt more like sticks if anything. His sense of sight was blurring...yeah, this brought back memories. Painful memories, but significant ones - building blocks that achieve insurmountable greatness later on in life. The Hawk, whose wings were clipped by the true predator managed to muster a look at the Raven, one of pride and respect to not only a fellow warrior but a dear friend as well.

"So...this is it... Congratulations, you're the strongest shinobi in Hoshigakure." Enishi managed to speak even with a few lungs punctured; but lying on the ground like this was painful, reminding him of the time when Gin defeated him as he was rendered immobile in the same position. Yet he fought through his internal strife because he knew that people were crushed early on in the beginning rounds...so at the very least, he should be grateful that he managed to reach the finals. It was part of a warrior's honor to accept defeat humbly. He was simply outplayed and held nothing more than respect to the Omen of the Battlefield - a man who mastered his craft. "Your light is blinding. You shone brighter than the other competitors. It was a pleasure crossing blades with you, my guy." His expression grew pensive after he exposed his serene smile. 

"I understood in what it truly means to fight with all you have. All of these turnabouts and reversals, twists and turns - I never experienced anything like it. Yes...I think I feel more pleased in this loss than any other victory I've had... I apologize for my false pretenses prior to this fight. You were right in striking Zeo at that moment...and Zeo was being foolish for letting his guard down. We are warriors, but we are also shinobi. A true shinobi knows the difference between honor and victory." 

His words boomed with understanding and power even in his crippled state, his eyes filled with his original inquisitive energy as he gazed towards the knight clad in Bittersteel.

[Claiming Enishi's Loss] 

WC: 825
TWC: 6064

Ayuna Chinoike likes this post

Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 211500

The Nova Exam Finals: Tsunayoshi vs Enishi - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nova Exam Finals: Tsunayoshi vs Enishi

Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:37 pm
The ragged and tattered body of Enishi plunged disgustingly toward the shattered-singed ground. The way that his body bounced from the crash would certainly register into the minds of those barely watching on that his soul was claimed by The Omen of the Battlefield… the stands left in utter devastation from the serious of S-rank and A-rank jutsu cascaded but the Hawk and Raven of Hoshi. The entire arena occupied by one thousand Fallen Hoshimura Spirits from a number of different dimensions and universe - clad in unique armor adorn with unique weapons that they’ve imprinted with in their breathing lives. 

Amongst them, a being clad in Bittersteel with four black wings of chakra protruding from his back stood - armor still blazing with combustible conniption, a shattered blade with remnants of the Hoshimura steel still chipping away towards the hand guard and hilt within his right hand. The feathers of soul tarnishing latency flickered it’s greenish hue as the helm to his armor opened and collapsed into the collar of his suit. Revealing an ominous, grim, apocalyptic presence. Platinum long elbow length hair, alabaster toned skin, godly in all right, bold black markings above and under the eyes that ran to the neck. Glorious, blissful golden eyes with green pupils, a darker tone of gold for the scleras. Falcon long eyelashes that reflects the magnificent of such eyes. A raven upper lip, an alabastrine bottom lip. Black chakra hugged by emerald tint blaze to shape two horns, or was it crown?  

Tsuna looking upon Enishi while in his ASM form:

The Hoshimura spirits would cease their unbearable war cries upon seeing the face of their Lord in this state. They all took a single knee as they bowed. Slow, focused steps carried the Raven towards the collapsed Enishi. With each step closer the scent of death grew stronger. The sense of fear of the unknowing accompanied him. 

No, I am not the strongest shinobi in Hoshigakure. That right belongs to Lord Hogokage and only him. I am the most determined, the most driven, the most focused and dangerous within Hoshigakure.” His voice boomed those words, his spirits slamming their fists into their chest plates with each word after “most”. This added to his claim; that they knew to be true. “But my light is nowhere near as blinding as your’s Wraith. I am but a Warrior King, dedicated to Hoshigakure’s protection. You are a true beacon of hope, where I am but a beacon of despair. From this day onward, those of our village will see you as their true champion, their light, their hope…” His spirits, again slamming their fists into the chest plates after every word that followed “their” for they knew he spoke with conviction. 

And when they see me, as well as our enemies they will see nothing but a trail of tarnished and broken souls, loss of life, despondency, grief, and misfortune. I am no longer a champion, I am the one you send to decapitate a champion.” One of his spirit would rise, walking over to Enishi’s Hiramekarei to pick it up and bring it to Tsuna. The Omen would take the weapon in his hand, his left hand and analyzed it with his deific eyes. It was a fine weapon indeed. “If this was a batter outside of these grounds, I would claim this fascinating weapon as a spoils of war, yet, even then, because you’ve shown me who you really are, I cannot bring myself to do such a thing. Instead I will leave you with one snippet of advice, one that any and every swordsman should know…” He knelt at he side of Enishi, taking his hand and placing the health of his weapon within it, folding his fingers around it into a grip, a firm grip. “The day that you allow your sword to leave your hand is the day that you give up on any hope of victory. Shattered, broken, melted - it does not matter. Never allow your grip to loosen. This is your life line, Enishi. So live.

He would rise from him with his shattered Just Maid in his right hand. He would then turn to the stands as he stood there in all ominous glory as The Omen of the Battlefield, The Corpse Raven of Hoshi, Bittersteel… he would notice Morio, Miki, Ryumi and others. He would close his eyes as his transformation ceased in a soulless green eruption and the spirits gradually teleported to their dimension. Opening his eyes as the unique blue and yellow returned. Tsuna was done there. He had no more to say. He only aimed to rest. He would depart from the arena as the flames from his armor calmed and returned it to its normal state. 

TWC: 4,824

[Claiming Victory over Enishi, and First place within the Nova Tournament]

[Exit]

Will make Claims later.

Enishi likes this post

Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 211500

Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:58 am
4824 TWC. 

Mastering the following for Power:
Dark Chariot: Apollo’s Misfortune: +25 Power | 3750 

Upgrading from C to B power:
Dark Chariot: Hades’ Reluctance: 375

Dropping the rest of the WC which is 699. 
Total WC used for these purchases: 4125
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:36 pm
Approved
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:56 pm
The Wraith would merely stay silent as Tsuna spoke, his gaze unwavering even in the midst of the thousands of spirits that imposed their will onto the arena, beating their chest like true soldiers of justice every time the Omen of the Battlefield articulated his words. There were no words to say in response of what Bittersteel said, because he was right. He was truly the most dangerous, the most driven, and the most focused in this village. This very fight spelled it out - painfully so. Even with his training, Enishi still couldn't reach Tsunayoshi. Was the gap really this insurmountable? Was he forever cursed to be second? Was this truly the tale of Enishi Kurosawa, a young man who would constantly reach victory - but could never drink the elixir of a true victor?

But...

Tsunayoshi would nevertheless pass the torch onto him.

Irrespective of any qualms he had.

From this day onward, I'll be Hoshi's Champion? ...I- 

I can't accept this.

I can never accept something I'll never become.

The Wraith's eyes would burn the sight of Bittersteel in his eyes, before drowning in his purgatory of slumber that he knew all too well.

[EXIT]

TWC: 6260

Making claims later.
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:02 pm
Finally making claims now...

Applying 25% Max Stats Discount:

750 WC to learn Spine Chill C-rank [750/750]
1750 WC towards learning Swamp of the Underworld [1750/1875]
1750 WC to learn Ion Release [1750/1750]
And the rest of the WC... [2010/2062] to learn Chidori
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:52 am
Enishi wrote:Finally making claims now...

Applying 25% Max Stats Discount:

750 WC to learn Spine Chill C-rank [750/750]
1750 WC towards learning Swamp of the Underworld [1750/1875]
1750 WC to learn Ion Release [1750/1750]
And the rest of the WC... [2010/2062] to learn Chidori

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum