Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 62500

Teaching the New and Remembering the Old - Page 2 Empty Re: Teaching the New and Remembering the Old

Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:24 pm
“Oh right, the Nova Exam that happened…. What the hell was yamato thinking? How’d he get all distracted? I swear the next time I see him I’m going to shake him up something fierce so that way he knows just how stupid he had been in that fight! I Mean seriously! Challenging a guy who’s known for swordplay in a clan of smiths for crying out loud! He has Morio HOSHIMURA as his own Genin?! And don’t even get me started on Morio, he comes back only for him to show up ready for a tournament that we had no idea about? Really? I know it probably doesn’t matter much, it’s still annoying as hell.”

Toran had a much different outlook on the events, Morio had barely shown up at all… Yet he might have also been jealous of the fact that Morio showed up prepared to take names and kick ass within those exams. Toran shook away the thought of jealousy. How could he be jealous of Morio? The only other 13 year old within the squad, he was someone that Toran could relate to, have a laugh with once in a while about things that only their generation could fully understand. Yet when Typhon mentioned how the spirits liked him, Toran turned around and gave a smile.

“Maybe it’s because sooner or later I’m gonna end up dead! Perhaps they’re already warning me of the inevitable!” Toran let out a hardy chuckle at the joke at his own expense. He honestly didn’t think he would die until he was at least of age. However there are times, especially given recent knowledge, that even the youngest of them could die should the situation call for it. Typhon’s offering of clearing up the paperwork was nice of him, Toran quickly abided by this before leaving in order to potentially just hang out somewhere… He needed some time to think.

WC:319
TWC:3293

(Exit and Claims!)

Mission Rewards: +10,000 ryo & 50 mission AP

Ryo: 10300 +10000 = 20300

Bonus AP: 62 +50 = 112 + 1110 = 1222 AP

Weapon Specialty: 2000/2000

Minus Energy Field(A-Rank): 2500/2500
(Previous WC: Here!

Chakra Infusion: 1121/1500

Last edited by Toran Uchiha on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Teaching the New and Remembering the Old - Page 2 Empty Re: Teaching the New and Remembering the Old

Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:32 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum